Iceland Honeymoon Tour Packages
Browse through a wide range of Iceland honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Iceland packages for couple with exciting deals & offers.
If you're a newlywed looking to have the best action, adventure, and romance during your trip, then book the Iceland Honeymoon packages and celebrate your undying love for each other. These packages take you through the historical museums, landscaped gardens, beautiful minarets, and other architectural wonders of this country. The best thing about these packages is that they are budget-friendly and will fit the pocket of all. You can even customize the entire package as per your interest and preference so that it stands true on all your fantasies.
You will also get a chance to enjoy some of the best adventurous activities during the Iceland Honeymoon tour so that you can experience the best of the thrill and amazement with your partner. From the best of the accommodation to the tempting food and hassle-free convenience facilities, these packages have everything to add that wow factor to your trip. If you book the package beforehand, you will also get great discounts and offers.
Iceland honeymoon tour package also gives you a chance to explore the hidden gems of the country which many people don't even know about. So avail our budget-friendly package and take your love to great heights in this exotic country that is a paradise for the lovers.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Iceland
Which are the romatic places to visit in Iceland?
1. Reykjavik: Filled with exhibits reciting the tales of Iceland's Viking heritage and appealing bars and cafes, Reykjavik is one of the best places that you will get to visit by booking the Iceland Honeymoon packages. It also has hot springs and a beautiful lake where you can enjoy boating with your partner.
2. Vík í Mýrdal: Known to be the backdrop of renowned films like Dilwale, Vík í Mýrdal is one of the best places that you'll get to visit by booking the Iceland Honeymoon packages. It houses notable attractions like black sand beach, Myrdalsjokull Glacier, and Vik Church. You can also enjoy bird watching here as it is home to varied species of colorful birds.
3. Keflavik: Steal kisses and rekindle your love in this heavenly destination, where you can witness the magic of northern lights. You can also dip in the Blue Lagoon and enjoy the splendid views from Garður Lighthouse for one of its kind experiences.
4. Snæfellsjökull National Park: The crowning jewel of this park is Snæfellsjökull, which is one of the most famous volcanoes in Iceland. It is also home to Djúpalónssandur beach where you can enjoy the sand, surf and the sun with your better half. The stone towers located here have also been filmed in the popular movie "The Game of Thrones."
5. Myvatn: Shaped by turbulent volcanic eruptions spouting up through the water, Myvatn is one of the best places that you must explore during your Iceland Honeymoon tour. You can also spot here around a thousand species of colorful birds.
6. Blue Lagoon: This man-made lake located at an hour's drive from Reykjavik is one of the most popular destinations that you will get to visit by booking the Iceland Honeymoon packages. The geothermal water contains minerals like silica that are known to have numerous health benefits. It has a steaming lagoon and a thirty-five room resort that features tons of amenities like a steam bath, sauna, and spa treatment.
7. Skaftafell: This is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Iceland where the couples can enjoy the realms of wildlife and nature. You can also enjoy skiing in this beautiful waterfall for an instant adrenaline rush. For added thrill and adventure, you can also trek on the Svartifoss trail.
8. Vestmannaeyjar: This is a beautiful island that is home to the largest puffin colony of Iceland and a wide variety of colorful birds. It is also home to the Stave Church that houses the replica of a medieval altarpiece. The restaurants and cafes located here serve lip-smacking delicacies and refreshing drinks.
9. Arnarstapi: This fishing town encircled by the village of Breiðavík and Hellnar farms is an absolute paradise for the honeymoon seekers. It has gorges and caves where you can spot rare sea-bird colonies, including kittiwakes and razorbills. It also has a village market from where you can buy local handicrafts; hand made items and pottery products.
What are the romantic things to do in Iceland?
1. Go on a beer tour: Book the Iceland honeymoon tour package and go for a beer tour around Reykjavik that is known to be the home to thirsty trippers.
The beer tour will give you a chance to sample some of the best beers in the world, and you can even know about the beer-making process during this tour. You can also try here the much raved Islandic beer that is known to have a unique taste due to the Islandic water.
2. Hike in Reykjadalur: Grab your boots and get ready for a punch of adventure as you enjoy hiking with your partner in Reykjadalur that is known for its beautiful trails.
This half an hour trekking journey will give you a chance to have a glimpse of the lush flora and fauna and breathtaking sceneries. You will also get a chance to meet the local people and know more about their culture and tradition while hiking here.
3. Enjoy the Islandic cuisine: You can't miss trying the traditional Icelandic delicacies that are known for their unique taste and outstanding flavors during the Iceland Honeymoon tour. From hot dogs to Hakari and rye bread and butter to skyr, there are so many vast arrays of traditional dishes here that you must enjoy with your partner. You can even have a dinner date at the posh restaurants to make your partner feel extra special.
4. Dive into the Blue Lagoon: Take your romance to the next level during the Iceland Honeymoon tour as you soak into the Blue Lagoon that is famed for its turquoise blue water and moss-covered lava fields. The geothermal water is also known to have great benefits for your skin, so once to take a splash in its cool water, your skin will get the best possible treatment for a healthy appearance.
5. Go bird watching at Snæfellsjökull National Park: If you and your partner love to admire nature, then you should definitely visit Snæfellsjökull National Park that is famed for its beautiful sceneries and lush flora and fauna. You can enjoy bird watching here as it is home to more than a thousand species of colorful birds. It also has amazing lava fields and has a huge glacier called Snæfellsjökull.
6. Enjoy sunbathing on Rauðasandur Beach: For all the beach bums, Rauðasandur Beach is an absolute paradise as you can enjoy here tons of activities such as sunbathing, swimming, and sampling the local cuisines.
The sand here is red and pink, which makes it a sight to behold for the couples. You can enjoy a seaside walk hand in hand with your partner, and you can also indulge in spa sessions at the spa centers located here.
7. Learn about the Viking history at Viking World Museum: Go back in time as you step into the Viking World Museum that houses a replica of the Viking ship from the ninth century called the Icelander.
This ship is famed for sailing across the Atlantic Ocean in 2000 and takes you back to the Viking era as you explore the devastated ship and wander underneath its hull. Many rotary and static exhibitions are also held here to help the visitors learn about Viking history.
What is Iceland famous for?
Iceland is famous for its dramatic landscapes and mesmerizing natural beauty. Some elements that make up for these are:
- Northern Lights
- The Golden Circle
- Heroic ballad poetry
- Rotten Shark
- Hot Springs
What is the best time of year to go to Iceland?
June is considered to be the best time of year to go to Iceland as the weather starts to warm up, and great events are organized all around the country. You can also enjoy various adventurous activities during this time of the year.
What is the best time to go to Iceland?
July to early August is considered to be the best time for Iceland honeymoon tour packages as the weather remains pleasant, and the country receives a good amount of sunshine, paving the way for tons of adventurous activities.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Iceland?
Yes, Indian citizens will need a Schengen Iceland visa to visit the Island. The visa is usually valid only for ninety days thereafter; you'll have to return to your country.
How many days do you need to visit Iceland?
You will need a minimum of four days to visit Iceland:
- On the first day of Iceland Honeymoon packages, you will visit Reykjavik that is famed for its Blue Lagoon and hot lavas.
- Reserve your second day to explore the Golden Circle that remains jam-packed with steaming geothermal waters and beautiful waterfalls.
- On the third day, you can enjoy the Northern light tour that will surely leave you awe-stuck.
What are the famous adventure activities to do in the Iceland?1. Glacier hiking and climbing: Hiking on the thick layers of snow and ice on the glaciers to reach its peak is truly a challenging activity in Iceland honeymoon packages and the scenic views of the engulfing snow around is soul-stirring.
2. Snorkeling: Snorkeling at the clear waters of the Silfra rift in Iceland lets you dive deep in the freezing waters and explore underwater life with your special love.
3. White water rafting: The Hvítá river in Iceland has Grade II currents that are perfect for thrilling white water rafting and canoeing.
4. Cave Exploration: Iceland is the home to several lava caves and man made caves which are such a delight to explore with your loved one. During winters, glacier cave tours are very popular in honeymoon packages of Iceland.
5. Whale watching: Over 20 species of whales flock around the shores of Iceland during the summer months and going on a whale watching tour is one of the fun-filled adventurous things to do as a part of Iceland honeymoon packages.
Which are the best romantic places to stay in Iceland?1. Hótel Búðir: An upscale boutique hotel nestled remotely at Snaefellsnes peninsula with stunning views of Northern Lights, glaciers, mountains, and ocean, you can book this hotel as a part of honeymoon packages Iceland for a cozy stay.
Location: Búðir 356, 356 Búðir, Iceland
Price: Starts ISK 22,000 per room for two adults
2. Hotel Ranga: This 4-star resort in South Iceland has lavish suites and rooms that feature handcrafted wooden furniture and all the latest amenities for a luxurious stay.
Location: 851 Hella, Iceland
Price: Starts ISK 48,500 per room for two adults
3. Hotel Borg by Keahotels: This 99-room hotel has opulent rooms designed with Art Deco style, a spa, and a gym. Located in the heart of the capital city, the Italian restaurant at the hotel is the go-to place for romantic dinners in Iceland honeymoon packages.
Location: Pósthússtræti 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Price: Starts ISK 22,000 per night
Which are the best destinations for snow adventure activities in Iceland?1. Vatnajokull and Langjokull glaciers: Ice Caves in Iceland are a winter-only adventure where you can explore the glacier caves in Vatnajokull and Langjokull glaciers and marvel at Nature's smartness.
2. Sólheimajökull and Svínafellsjökull: Glacier Hiking is an adventurous activity that you can try here and thrillingly wander on the vastness of ice around. If you love some untamed adventure, book this activity too when you book Iceland honeymoon packages.
3. Blue Lagoon: While it snows around everywhere in Iceland during winters, the hot springs of Blue Lagoon welcomes its visitors with warm waters for an outlandish bath experience.
4. Akureyri: Icelandic horses are furry and a ride on these domestic creatures in the snow season lets you revel in the scenic views around while enjoying a gripping ride on the horse back.
Which are the best romantic beaches to visit in Iceland?1. Vestrahorn: This beach looks truly magnificent with standstill reflections of the surrounding snow-clad gabbro rock mountains which makes it a top destination for the picture perfect romantic clicks.
2. Solheimasandur: This black lava sand beach is popular for the plan wreck that tells untold tales of the air crash in 1973.
3. Breidavik: Looking like a picture out of the postcard, mountains embrace either side of the blue waters of the beach. The small white church on the shore augments the natural beauty of the place.
4. Reynisfjara: Popular for the Reynisdrangar rock formations that pop from the ocean bed, Reynisfjara beach is imposing and beautiful at the same time. Practise caution while venturing this place with honeymoon packages Iceland.
What are the best places to see Northern lights in Iceland?1. Thingvellir National Park: Finding its place in all honeymoon packages Iceland, this park with an alluring landscape of rocks and mosses has the best backdrop to watch Northern Lights.
2. Vik: The town of Vik has been lauded as the best place to watch the dancing show of northern lights. The rumbling ocean waves here compliment the light show and create a magical experience.
3. Ásbyrgi Canyon: This primitive forest area in Iceland has high cliffs and dense forests of willow, ash, and birch when the auras play a celestial feast to the eyes.
4. Seljavallalaug Pool: This is the oldest natural hot spring in Iceland and watching the dancing celestial lights as you enjoy a dip in warm waters promises a heavenly experience.