Nainital Honeymoon PackagesHoneymoon Packages in Nainital bring you a step closer to living the dream of spending a honeymoon in the hills, and by the side of a beautiful lake. The lake city of Uttarakhand, Nainital is truly gifted with an enchanting sense of beauty about it. And that is the very reason why Nainital is touted as one of the best Honeymoon destinations in the country. You can be a part of so many romantic experiences in Nainital that they find their way into the itineraries of so many couples.
With a mango shaped lake in the middle of the valley, Nainital has the best of the views to be enjoyed. And these Nainital Honeymoon Tour Packages are the most efficient ways to immerse yourself in the beauty of this hill station in Kumaon Hills. There is so much that you can enjoy and be a part of in this amazing city, and the nearby regions to go to. You can take a boating tour, a safari in the jungles, simple hikes, food tours, treks and much more on these trips.
You can find the moment of love in the amazing forests of the Corbett, not too far away from the city of Nainital. Spot tigers in the amazing canopy of forests that stretch on for really large areas as you leave on a safari with your significant other. The adventure will sure bring you two close, and the best part is to get to stay in one of the best properties in Corbett National Park, right in the middle of the dense jungles.
Or, if you wish to not stray too far away from the city itself, you can take a mesmerizing boating tour of the Naini Lake. The lake has towering hills on one side and the rest of the city on the other. Right on the bank of the lake is also the famous Mall Road of Nainital, home to the very well-known Tibetan Market of Nainital. In this amazing city, having these right next to each other gives everyone the best kind of romantic vibes. Boat, shop, and enjoy some of the most famous delicacies, all in the same space.
Or maybe, take a hike up to the Naini Peak, or Tiffin Top to enjoy mesmerizing views of the Himalayas that are visible from here. The vibe of romance on any of these Nainital Honeymoon Packages is something that will bring you closer together with your partner. And there cannot be a better start of your married life than to come in the hills and spend a beautiful time looking at the beautiful lake in the middle of the city.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Nainital
Which are the best places to visit in Nainital on honeymoon?
1. Naini Lake: Nestled amidst the beautiful hills of Nainital, the Naini Lake boasts an astounding amalgamation of natural beauty and cultural exoticness. One of the best times to visit this place would be the monsoons, as, during this time.
Tthe whole water body gets covered in shadowy mists and makes the whole atmosphere look quite romantic. So, make sure to choose the right Nainital honeymoon packages to savor the real beauty of the lake and its surroundings.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
2. Snow View Point: Widely known as the most visited places in Nainital, the Snow View Point offers an enthralling sight of the snow capped mountains surrounding the city. So, to make the most of your Nainital honeymoon trip, do not forget to come here and take some photos with your loved one.
Location: 7, Maldon Cottage Road, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002, India.
Timing: 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM (closed on Saturdays).
3. Naina Peak: Located at a height of around 2,600 meters, the Naina Peak offers an exquisite bird's eye view of the quaint city of Nainital. The place is situated almost 10km from the city center, so make sure to take a bus to reach here and then start climbing to the top of the peak.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001, India.
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
4. Bhimtal Lake: Known as one of the largest water bodies in Uttarakhand, the Bhimtal Lake offers an exotic view of the Himalayan mountain range. With the best Nainital honeymoon packages, you can also indulge in several water activities here, such as boating and swimming, rather than just walking around its banks.
Location: Bhimtal Town, Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Timing: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
5. Kilbury Bird Sanctuary: If you and your beloved, both are avid bird watchers, then Kilbury Bird Sanctuary should be on the top of the list of must-visit places during your Nainital honeymoon. The place houses almost 600 different bird races, which include Forktails, Brown-wood Owls, and a lot of other unknown avifauna species.
Location: Pangot, Near Jeolikot, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002, India.
Timing: 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
6. Naina Devi Temple: Situated just beside the gorgeous Naini Lake, the Naina Devi Temple boasts an amazing mixture of architectural glory and cultural beauty. It is also a popular Indian pilgrimage, so it stays quite crowded throughout the year, especially during summer.
Location: Ayarpatta, Near Naini Lake, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002, India.
Timing: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
7. Gurney House: The Gurney House is actually the former resident of the popular British hunter, tracker, as well as naturalist, Jim Corbett. Besides the exotic 18th century architectural style, the house also boasts some of the previously used tools and some souvenirs from the hunt.
So, if you were always a fan of the stories of legendary Jim Corbett, then make sure to visit Gurney House at least once during your stay in Nainital.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, India.
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
8. Tiffin Top: Tiffin Top, also known as Dorothy’s Seat, is a beautiful vantage point of Nainital, which also serves its duty as a quaint picnic spot. Besides savoring the exuberant sight of Nainital, you can also indulge in some mildly adventurous activities, such as pony ride, here.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002, India.
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
What are the romantic things to do in Nainital?
1. Enjoy Nainital Ropeway: If you want to enjoy the true beauty of the city of Nainital from high up in the air, then the Nainital Ropeway should be perfect for you. The whole ropeway trip usually lasts for two and a half minutes.
However, it still can help you have some once-in-a-lifetime experiences. However, if you want to be catered to by the best ropeway agencies in Nainital, then make sure to opt for any of the Nainital honeymoon packages.
Location: Ropeway Road, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001.
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- 150 INR (for adults)
- 100 INR (for children).
2. Savor the Beauty of St. John Church: Built in the year of 1844, the glorious St. John’s Church boasts its gothic architectural style as well as its picturesque surroundings in a proud manner. Like its exterior, the interior of the church, too, is beautifully decorated and emanates an otherworldly charm from its core.
Also, there are several benches and chairs located here and there on the church premises, so you and your beloved can sit on any one of them and chatter for some time in the utmost solitude.
Location: Nainital, Kaladhungi Road, Sherwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002.
Timing: 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
3. Be Present At Sharad Festival: The season of winter does not only make the city look even more mysterious and beautiful, but it also fills the place with colors by bringing the Sharad Utsav with it. It is actually a five-day cultural fest and features various cultural shows, such as dancing and singing, and several competitions like boat races, which are definitely very exciting.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Timing: The Month of October.
4 . Dine at Café de Mall: With its dim lighting and exciting yet serene atmosphere, the Café de Mall in Nainital probably has the most romantic interior of all. On top of that, the restaurant also offers some exclusive Continental foods that can make your night even more memorable and delicious.
Location: Mall Road, Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Timing: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Price: Depends on the cuisines that you have chosen.
5. Visit Nainital Zoo: When talking about must-visit places in Nainital, especially when you are on your honeymoon; the Nainital Zoo should always be on the top of your list. Located almost at the heart of the city.
The Zoo enjoys a quaint atmosphere throughout the year and houses more than 300 different species of animals. You can also arrange a small picnic at the outskirts of the zoo premises with your beloved and spend some amorous time with each other.
Location: Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
Timing: 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- 50.0 INR for adults,
- 20.0 INR for children, and
No fee for senior citizen.
6. Explore the Cave Garden: Unlike how it sounds, the trip to the cave garden can be quite fun, charming, and adventurous at the same time. There are almost six different caves available in this place, so, you can choose any one among them to start your journey to the unknown with your beloved.
However, if you want to make your tour of the Cave Garden even more special and memorable, then make sure to opt for any of the Nainital honeymoon packages.
Location: Sukhatal, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Timing: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- INR 20 for Adult and
- INR 10 for Children.
7. Watching Sunset from Tiffin Top: Watching the orange-colored sun going down through the lush greeneries is an ethereal and romantic sight indeed, especially for the couples. So, if you want to savor the beauty of this amazing natural phenomenon, then make sure to be present at Tiffin Top within 5:00-5:30 PM.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263002, India.
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
How can I reach Nainital?The closest railway station to the city of Nainital is Kathgodham, which is situated almost 34 km far away from it. Hence, to reach the Lake City of India, you would, first, have to go Kathgodham station e and then, take a taxi or a cab or any other public transport option.
Is Nainital good for honeymoon?If both you and your other half are nature lovers, then Nainital can really be a perfect place for you to spend a peaceful time with each other. However, to make the most out of your trip, make sure to opt for the best Nainital honeymoon tour package.
How much will it cost for a trip to Nainital?If you are thinking about spending only a small amount of time in the city, then the Nainital Honeymoon packages with a duration of three days should be perfect for you. It costs around 15,000 INR and can help you to see all the main attractions of the city, such as Tiffin Top, Naini Peak, Naina Devi Temple, etc.
How many days are sufficient for Nainital?If you want to cover all the temples, lakes, museums, shopping places of Nainital, then it would take you around five to six days to complete it. But, if you do not have much time in your hands, then you can also only visit the must-see places, such as Naina Devi Temple, Jeolikot, etc, in Nainital and complete your tour within two to three.
However, if you are having some problems while coming up with a plan, then you can also choose any of the Nainital honeymoon packages that suits your budget and timings perfectly.
Does Nainital have snow?Yes, during the season of winter, the city of Nainital does experience continuous snowfall, which increases the charm of the city by quite a mile. So, if you are planning a romantic Nainital honeymoon trip, then it would be better for you to go there around the month of December.
How many days are enough for Nainital?If you want to see everything that the city has to offer, then you would need around a week of time. However, if you want to only visit the popular places, such as Naini Lake, Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, etc, of the metropolis, then you can complete your trip within two to three days.
What adventure activities can we do in Nainital during the honeymoon?
1. Camping in Pangot: Situated around 15km away from the city, the hill station comes with several beautiful camping spaces amidst the glorious landscapes of nature. While camping here, you can enjoy several activities like a double rope bridge, Tarzan Swing, etc, to make your time even more enjoyable here.
2. Rock Climbing in Bhimtal: The small village of Bhimtal houses a lot of places where you can enjoy the rock climbing activities, where you will have to climb a small rocky structure just by using your hands, legs, and your core strength. However, engaging in this activity can be quite costly at times, so make sure to choose a proper Nainital honeymoon tour package to get some help with that.
3. Trekking in Naini Peak: There are actually several trekking places situated in Nainital, but none of them can offer you the same amount of excitement as the Naini Peak. However, to hike to the top of the peak, you will require around three to five days, so it will be a great test of your skills as well as your determination.
4. River Crossing at Sattal Lake: To perform this activity, you will have to traverse through the Sattal Lake just by using a rope, which has been tucked on either side of the water body.
5. Horse Riding in Mall Road: Your tour to Nainital is not going to be complete unless you ride a horse, or a pony, on the famous Mall Road. However, make sure to come here for horse riding as early in the morning as possible, otherwise, you might to get a chance to ride one.
Which are the best places to eat in Nainital for a couple?
1. Café de Mall: The Café de Mall comes with a quaint and beautifully decorated hall, which can be quite ideal to set up the mood for a romantic date. Moreover, the eatery also offers a wide range of Indian and Continental dishes that will surely make the time even more delicious.
2. Royal Kitchen: Just like the name of the hotel suggests, the Royal Kitchen comes with a highly-embellished interior with exquisite lighting. Besides the setting, the foods of the place are also quite delicious and the seating structure also seems to be quite neat.
3. Manchan Restaurant: Widely known as one of the most affordable eateries in Nainital, the Mansion Restaurant readily serves lip-smacking Chinese, Indian, and Continental foods to its guests.
4. Chandni Chowk: If you want to enjoy some peaceful ambiance while savoring your Nainital honeymoon special dinner, then Chandni Chowk should be your go-to option. However, if you are going there for the first time, then make sure to try out their amazing range of continental dishes.
5. Baker’s Hut: The Baker’s Hut is probably the most popular bakery in Nainital and offers a plethora of colorful cakes and biscuits that come with a wide array of shapes and designs.
Which places can we visit near Nainital during the honeymoon?
1. Jeolikote: A calm and peaceful hill station located near the city center of Nainital, Jeolikote can be a great option for you if you want to get away from the bustling city life. The tranquil and romantic nature of this place will surely help you to get into the mood and spend some amorous moments with your loved one.
2. Binayak: If both you and your lover are adventure-minded, the Binayak should be the perfect place for both of you. Once you have climbed at the top of the peak, you will get to see a fascinating view of the Himalayan ranges, which will surely keep you enthralled for days.
3. Khurpatal Lake: Tucked exquisitely amidst the outer mountain ranges of Himalaya, the Khurpatal Lake is one of the best places to visit in the city of Nainital. The atmosphere surrounding this place always stays quite calm and peaceful, so, you will surely be able to spend some quality moments with your beloved here.
4. Pangot: Mainly famous for its lush green sceneries and colonies of unknown birds, Pangot is equally famous among both the honeymooners and nature lovers. The place also offers several different activities, such as trekking and mountain biking, that can help the adventure junkies to have some fun time here.
Which are the most romantic resorts to stay in Nainital?
1. The Naini Retreat: The Naini Retreat is essentially a 4-star hotel in Nainital that is quite popular among both the casual travelers as well as the honeymooners. It has an in-house restaurant, a glossy bar, as well as spacious rooms with high-end furnishings, which can help you to make your honeymoon even more special.
Also, if you choose the right Nainital honeymoon packages, then you can also get a good amount of discount on the services of this place.
2. WelcomHeritage Ashdale: The WH Ashdale features an old-age colonial structure and a brilliant interior decoration that is bound to leave you mesmerized. Moreover, you will also get to enjoy several amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, in-house laundry, etc, which will make your staying experience even more comfortable.
3. Manu Maharani: Located in the middle of lush greeneries, the Manu Maharani hotel offers a view like no other staying places in Nainital. Besides a neat and lavish interior, the property also houses an in-house restaurant, which offers several different types of lip-smacking delicacies to keep your tastebuds content.
4. Hotel Hill View: Unlike the other staying places in this list, the Hotel Hill View offers airy rooms with an amazing view of several lakes in Nainital. Moreover, the hotel is also quite budget-friendly and offers almost all the amenities to make your Nainital honeymoon a memorable one.
5. The Hive: Known as one of the most eye-catching hotels in Nainital, The Hive offers highly-furnished rooms and exotic Continental dishes at an affordable price. Moreover, there are also several sit-out places available here where you can spend some alone-time and untangle your thoughts.
However, to get some discounts on their pricing, make sure to choose among the pile of the best Nainital honeymoon packages today!
Where can we go shopping in Nainital?
1. Mall Road: Constructed during the colonial rule in India, the Mall Road is widely known as the heart of markets in Nainital. So, if you are thinking about bringing back some souvenirs, such as textiles, trinkets, handicrafts, etc, from your Nainital honeymoon, then make sure to visit this place.
2. Tibetan Market: The boisterous and exciting Tibetan market is filled with high-end trinkets, designer mufflers, handmade bags, colorful shawls, and many more. Furthermore, the essentials, which you can buy from here, are a lot more affordable than anywhere else in the city of Nainital.
3. Bara Bazar: The Bara Bazar in Nainital is mainly famous for housing a plethora of fruit-made jams, sweets, chocolates, as well as pickles. Besides, you will also find some unique canes and candlesticks here, which can be great souvenirs for your memorable trip.
Where can we go for boating in Nainital?1. Naini Lake: If you are looking for some serene and calm places to enjoy an authentic boating experience, then opting for Naini Lake should be ideal for you. With the surrounding verdant mountains and lush greenery, you will surely be able to make your Nainital honeymoon a lot more impressive.
2. Sattal Lake: Besides river crossing, you can also enjoy some boating activities with your beloved in the beautiful Sattal Lake in Nainital. The best time for visiting and enjoying boating here would be the months of summer, as, during this season, the atmosphere of the lake stays quite calm and refreshing.
3. Bhimtal Lake: Unlike Sattal Lake, the environment of Bhimtal Lake stays quite calm and serene in any season of the year, which, in turn, makes it a perfect place for boating. However, as the lake is very large, it would take you around an hour to complete circling the whole water body properly.
4. Khurpatal Lake: Other than Naini, Khurpatal Lake is probably the most romantic place in Nainital to indulge in some boating activities. During the season of winter, the surroundings of this place become quite mystical, which, in turn, makes the atmosphere even more romantic and ideal, especially for the couples.
What is the best time to visit Nainital?
The entire year can be said to be the best time to visit Nainital. In summers, the weather remains pleasant throughout the months of March to June with an average of 18-degree Celsius, while the monsoons make the city more colorful and misty. Winters, however, turns out to be colder than expected, with temperatures hitting as low as zero and going only as high as 15-degree Celsius during the months of October to February.
How can we go to Nainital from Delhi?
You can make use of the following pointers to arrive at your destination as you start on one of the Nainital Honeymoon Tour Packages:
-By Air: The nearest commercial airport from Nainital is Delhi itself, which is well connected from the rest of the country.
-By Train: The nearest railway station to Nainital is 34 kilometers away in Kathgodham, which is well connected to Delhi, Lucknow and Howrah, with daily trains running to New Delhi.
-By Road: Nainital is well connected to New Delhi via the National Highway 87, that goes through Haldwani, Kathgodam, Rudrapur, and Rampur.