Rishikesh Holiday Packages - Explore best offers on Rishikesh Tours at Thrillophilia. Book customizable Rishikesh Tour Packages with exciting deals & offers.
Explore some amazing offers for a trip to the ‘Adventure Capital of India’-Rishikesh, which is adorned with lush greens, rich flora-fauna, mighty mountains, gushing river, majestic valleys, historical temples, ancient monuments, antique taste, colorful markets and much more. You could be traveling as a devotee or as an adventure freak. You could be on your honeymoon or with family. The trip could be planned with friends or alone. May what it be, Rishikesh will qualify as the ultimate travel destination every time. Thrillophilia knows this and so it has brought an array of Rishikesh Tour Packages to suit all kinds of your needs. Not just booking tickets, we serve you with a complete package of fun where you can enjoy the trip carefreely.
With our Rishikesh Packages you can reserve a seat for various adventure sports like river rafting, cliff jumping, rock climbing, etc and skip waiting in the long never-ending queues. We understand the value of your time, money and interest and we would like to utilize every bit of the said things. With our Rishikesh Holidays Packages, you would not get stuck with any unwanted activity because Thrillophilia gives you the chance to customize your very own Rishikesh trip and with that, you can pick everything you are interested in and pay for only that.
We bring various options for you to choose from. If you are short on time then we also have short Rishikesh Holidays Packages where you can cut short your trip and choose the activities you would want to engage in. Thrillophilia understands every traveler’s requirement and hence these packages will definitely fit into your trip.
We understand the importance of your comfortable stay, good food and ease at conveyance, hence we are taking care of it so that you don’t need to worry about these things and can spend a breezy Rishikesh trip. With a lot of customized Rishikesh Tour Packages, you can do everything you love. You can camp at riverside, beach or wherever you want and do rafting alone or can club it with any of your favorite adventure sport or do all of the sports to feed your adrenaline hunger.
You can even go camping under stars with your loved one or explore more of our Rishikesh packages for couple to make your visit count. Moreover, to make your Rishikesh Holidays more exciting we have treacherous treks to Chandrashila, Valley of Flowers, Roopkund and much more. With flashy packages and provoking deals, the offers you get on Thrillophilia are no less than a steal. We invite you to book one of your significant tour with us and utilize every single penny you spend.
Popular Rishikesh Tour Packages
|Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package | Book Online @ Flat 17% off||3D/2N||₹ 7250||5.0 star|
|Chandershila Trek in Garhwal||4D/3N||₹ 14000||4.0 star|
|Gangotri Tapovan Trek||6D/5N||₹ 13080||4.0 star|
|Rafting Brahmpuri to Ramjhula||2D/1N||₹ 1750||4.0 star|
|Roopkund Trek, Uttarakhand | Book Online @ Flat 10% off||8D/7N||₹ 8890||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Rishikesh Tours
Which are the best places to visit in Rishikesh?
1. Lakshman Jhula: One of the most popular hanging bridges across the river Ganga, Lakshman Jhula is cradled between two scenic villages, namely, Jonk village and Tapovan Village. This 450-meter long bridge is made up of iron and is suspended at an elevation of 70 feet above the river.
In addition to its touristy significance, the bridge has also gained worldwide recognition for its mythological importance. According to the ancient folk tales, Lakshman Jhula is the same place at which Lord Ram and Lakshman crossed the Ganges river. If you are an ardent fan of mythology, Lakshman Jhula deserves a special place in your Rishikesh tour package.
2. Ram Jhula: If you wish to catch some of the best glimpses of Rishikesh sightseeing, a visit to this iconic suspension bridge is unmissable. Nestled on the banks of pious Ganga, Ram Jhula is a famous pilgrimage centre among locals and vacationers alike. Serving as a link between Swargashram and Sivananda Nagar, this bridge is a perfect spot for people who admire long walks amidst the scenic landscapes.
Even if you are not willing to travel by foot, you can traverse the bridge on a bike or bicycle. In addition to the surreal views of Rishikesh city, the bridge has gained popularity due to the presence of several temples and religious shrines alongside it.
3. Parmarth Niketan Ashram: Perched on the laps of majestic Himalayas, Parmarth Niketan Ashram is one of the most iconic spots in Rishikesh. The ashram marks its existence since 1942 and is mainly specialized in all the traditional ayurvedic treatments and yoga practices.
With its spacious rooms, lush green garden, and serene surroundings, it has emerged as one of the most peaceful refuge for devotees, as well as, patients. From regular Satsang to yoga sessions and meditation prayers, there are bountiful activities that are conducted here for the well-being of the visitors. For all those vacationers who are looking for a quick escape from the bustling city life, Parmarth Niketan Ashram is an apt shelter.
4. Triveni Ghat: One of the most magnificent places to visit on the Rishikesh tour, Triveni Ghat forms the convergence point of three holy rivers, namely, Yamuna, Ganges, and Saraswati. A large number of devotees flock this place throughout the year to take a holy dip in the Ghat and reach one step closer to salvation.
As you will usher into the Ghat, you will be captivated by the mild fragrance of flowers, holy chants, and illuminating earthen lamps. If you wish to make the most out of your Triveni Ghat trip, visit here during the Maha-Arti and be a live spectator to this holy ceremony.
5. Beatles Ashram: If you are an ardent Beatle band fan, you can't leave Rishikesh without paying a visit to this old-age ashram. Earlier known as Chaurasi Kutia, this ashram got undivided attention from tourists after the Beatle band took a stay here in the year 1986. During their stay, the band members indulged in meditation exercises and composed several hit songs.
Though the place is mostly frequented by peace seekers and nature-buffs, it is also a great Rishikesh sightseeing spot for history buffs. The dome-shaped structure of the ashram, its intricate graffiti work, and the captivating painting of Beatle band members form the major highlights of this place. With its tranquilizer vibe and scenic surroundings, the ashram is truly worth visiting for all those people who are visiting Rishikesh in a quest for peace.
6. Gita Bhavan: Surrounded by the mystical Himalayan ranges and the pious river Ganga, Gita Bhavan is another must-visit Rishikesh vacation spot that attracts peace-seekers and devotees alike. Whether you wish to get an insight into the rich Hindu culture or you are willing to tranquilise your mind with some meditation practices, this large complex has got answers for everything.
The complex serves as an institute where the refugees participate in regular prayers & meditation and relish the pure-vegetarian food at a minimal price. In addition to this, it also has a dispensary which offers free Ayurvedic treatments to the patients.
7. Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: Situated at a distance of 32 Km from Rishikesh, this Lord Shiva temple stands as a pride of the city. The holy abode is enveloped between dense forests and hilly ranges of Nar Narayan and forms the confluence point of river Madhumati and Pankaja. The charm of the temple increases manifolds during the Shivratri and Shrawan festival when a large number of devotees throng the spot to express their gratitude to mighty Lord Shiva.
Apart from its religious significance, Neelkanth Mahadev temple is also known for its impeccable architecture and natural surroundings that encompasses mighty hills and valleys. If you wish to add a dash of adventure to your Rishikesh tour, trek your way up to the temple and vouch for a scenic journey ahead.
8. Shivpuri: Popularly known as the Mecca of river rafting, Shivpuri is located at a distance of 20 Km from Rishikesh. This tranquil destination is complete with dense jungles, spectacular mountains, and bountiful adventure sports. While river rafting here on your way towards the Ramjhula, you will get to witness several river rapids including a roller coaster, return to sender, clubhouse, golf course, and Hilton.
If you want to keep up your adventure voyage, don't forget to indulge yourself in some other adventure sports too like jungle trekking, beach camping, forest walks, and mountaineering. Despite being a popular adventure hub that it is, Shivpuri offers you a golden opportunity to unwind and connect with your inner self.
9. Neer Garh Waterfall: A hidden treasure in the hilly town of Rishikesh, Neer Garh Waterfall is an amalgam of three beautiful waterfalls. As you will approach this spectacular site, be ready to be amazed at the impeccable view of water falling from an altitude of 25 feet and plunging into the river stream.
To reach this stunning site, you have to hike your way through the forest trails for about 15 minutes. If you are planning a small picnic with your family, don't forget to carry some food, water, and mat along with yourself. You can also bring your binoculars to get a bird's eye view of the adjoining valley.
10. Rajaji National Park: Reckoned as both a national park and tiger reserve, Rajaji National Park welcomes you with verdant views of Shivalik ranges and a huge variety of flora and fauna. The park features around 11 tigers, 250 leopards, and 600 elephants who are well-kept in the natural environment.
In addition to its vibrant fauna, the park also intrigues its visitors with an exotic flora that includes flowering trees like Pipal, Acacia, Chilla, Amaldas, and Shorea. If you want to delve deep into the rich flora & fauna of Rajaji National Park on your Rishikesh vacation, embark on a jeep safari and admire the raw beauty of this tiger reserve.
Which are the best things to do in Rishikesh?
1. Hike your way towards the Kunjapuri Devi Temple: Nestled atop the Kunjapuri hill, this temple is a sacred Hindu worship spot dedicated to Goddess Parvathi. In addition to being one of the 52 Shakti Peethas in Uttarakhand, this temple is also known for its awe-striking landscapes that cover the panoramic Shivalik range and glorious peaks of Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba.
For all those tourists who wish to bask in nature's glory, Kunjapuri Devi Temple is a one-stop destination on the Rishikesh tour.
2. Enjoy river rafting in the holy river Ganga: River rafting over the holy Ganga is truly a once in a lifetime kind of experience. From the raw beauty of Ganges to the top-notch assistance by the trainers, this place has just the best things to offer.
With the best river rafting Rishikesh packages, you will be guided by certified operators who not only impart you with all the rafting skills but also take care of your safety. With basic amenities like food, water and rafting kit being taken care of, you can vouch for a stress-free tour.
3. Pay a visit to Bharat Mandir: Rishikesh city has a plethora of religious spots where you can offer your prayers to God, as well as, find solace in nature. If you are on a lookout for such a place, don't leave Rishikesh without visiting Bharat Mandir.
Dating back its existence since the 12th century, Bharat Mandir houses a massive Lord Vishnu statue carved out of Saligram. The inner canopy of the temple comprises Shree Yantra. On your visit to this temple, you can also find several old statues, coins, and ancient pots which were found during the excavation.
4. Admire the Surreal Views of Himalayan Foothills on a Flying Fox Tour: Have you ever imagined the fun of admiring the Himalayan landscape from the top? If yes, then indulge yourself in the fun-packed activity of zip lining on your Rishikesh trip and listen to the rustling wind as you make your way towards the end of the rope.
Though this nerve-wracking sport will take you through several daunting moments, the thrill that it will offer at the end is incomparable. As you will glide on the 1 Km long zip line at the speed of 160 kmph, be ready to be amused with the panoramic views of Himalayan ranges and the pristine Ganga river.
5. Experience the Thrill of Cliff Jumping: Another thrilling activity to experience on your Rishikesh vacation, cliff jumping will set your adrenaline racing in no time. The activity is mostly practised when you are either swimming in the Ganges or heading for a rafting tour.
The fun of jumping down in the river from a heightened cliff is something that can't be put into words. While trying out this adventure sport, you don't need to be worried about your safety as you will be accompanied by an instructor to climb up the rock. If you are looking for some fun activities to push your adventure limits on a Rishikesh trip, cliff jumping is a worthwhile experience.
6. Emabark on a trek to Jadh Ganga: With its gushing streams, an awe-inspiring landscape, and pristine glaciers, Jadh Ganga is truly heaven on earth. The region has managed to maintain its rawness and serenity despite witnessing a huge influx of travellers throughout the year.
Considered as one of the most difficult treks in Uttarakhand, Jadh Ganga trek takes you through scenic spots like Maga, Tirpani, Do Sindhu, and Saraswati Taal before concluding at Badrinath Temple. If you wish to blend some adventure into your Rishikesh trip, head for this strenuous trek and return with a bundle of memories.
7. De-stress Yourself with a Relaxing Ayurvedic Massage: A long day of sightseeing might leave your body jammed and tired. So, it is always a better option to include an Ayurvedic massage centre visit in your Rishikesh tour package.
With popular centres like Hemadri, Ananda, Braham Yoga, and Ayurveda Bhavan in its reserve, Rishikesh is an ultimate hub of therapeutic healing and massage treatments. The massage treatments in these centres are available in different budgets and you can choose the one that suits your needs.
8. Explore the Scenic Village of Byasi: If small scenic villages have always intrigued you, you can't miss out on this quaint hamlet located on the banks of Ganga river. Situated at a distance of 30 Km from Rishikesh, Byasi is a small village widely known as a flourishing water sports and adventure tourism destination.
From its virgin landscapes to pristine rivers, and camping destinations, Byasi village has everything that makes it a tourist's magnet. If you are too tired to embark on a hiking trip in Rishikesh, go for a camping tour in Byasi and spend a night on the white sands of this region.
How can I reach Rishikesh?
- By Air: Situated at a distance of 35 Km, Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh. To reach Rishikesh by air, you can board one of the daily flights operated by Jet Airways, Spice Jet or Air India from New Delhi. In addition to this, you can also catch a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun. After reaching the airport, you can either hire a taxi or opt for a public transport bus from Dehradun to Rishikesh.
- By Train: Just 25 Kilometers away from Rishikesh, Haridwar is the nearest railhead which is well-connected to all the major cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Lucknow. If you prefer to cover your journey via train, it is advisable to board a train for Haridwar. Once you arrive at Haridwar, you can either hire a cab or opt for the bus journey to Rishikesh.
- By Bus: Being the most frequently visited tourist destination, Rishikesh shares good bus connectivity with its neighbouring cities including Dehradun, Haridwar, and New Delhi. You can catch a bus early in the morning from Kashmere Gate, New Delhi and reach Rishikesh well within the time.
What is the best time to visit Rishikesh?
Though the climate in Rishikesh is continental, its location in the foothill gives it suitable weather throughout the year. However, if you are looking for the best time to explore this hilly destination, it is advisable to plan your journey in February, March, and August-October.
1. Summer: The months from March to June mark the summer season in Rishikesh. During this time, the city experiences hot and humid weather. However, if water activities and sightseeing are your major focus, summer is an ideal time for you to plan your Rishikesh visit as it is during this season when the snow melts and water sports are in full swing.
2. Monsoon: If you are eager to witness the natural beauty of Rishikesh, it is advisable to plan your Rishikesh sightseeing tour in the monsoon months. In the months between July and September, Rishikesh witnesses cool as well as humid weather.
The river starts gushing with water and the lush green surroundings add to the charm of this place. With hotel prices going down in the rainy season, you can vouch for a budget holiday in Rishikesh.
3. Winter: The months from November to February mark the winter season in Rishikesh. In the winters, the city experiences spine-chilling weather making it a less suitable time for the vacation. However, if you look forward to indulging in camping and river rafting, winter months might be the best time for you to visit Rishikesh.
How much does a trip to Rishikesh cost?The total cost of Rishikesh packages might come up to INR 7000 per person for two nights. This cost is inclusive of hotel, transport, food, and miscellaneous expenses.
What is the cost of rafting in Rishikesh?Rafting Rishikesh packages begin from INR 600 for 12 Km and goes up to INR 1000. This price is not inclusive of any kind of personal or medical expenses. The price of the package may differ on the weekends.
How many days are enough for Rishikesh?If you are on a short weekend trip, one day will be enough to explore the key attractions in the city. However, if you have ample time in hand, you can stretch your vacation up to 2 to 3 days.
To cover every possible attraction with your Rishikesh tour package and indulge in all the thrilling activities, you should plan a week stay in the city.
How to reach Rishikesh from Delhi?Rishikesh is situated at a distance of 250 Km from Delhi. This journey can be covered either by train or flight. The best way to travel from Delhi to Rishikesh is by air. Once you reach the Jolly Grant Airport, hire a taxi or board a roadway bus to cover the remaining distance to Rishikesh.
You can also take a train journey from New Delhi to Haridwar. After reaching Haridwar, hire a taxi to Rishikesh and reach your destination well within the time.
What is famous in Rishikesh?Rishikesh tourism has gained recognition for its spiritual and religious significance. The city is home to several Yoga Ashrams and temples where you can indulge yourself in religious practices and meditation. It is also known to be the starting point of the popular Char Dham Yatra which includes Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath.
In addition to this, you can also explore its other key attractions including Parmarth Niketan, Triveni Ghat, Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, and Gita Bhavan. This beautiful and religious paradise is also a hub for numerous adventure activities such as river rafting, kayaking, and camping.
What can I buy in Rishikesh?Though Rishikesh is majorly known as a sacred touristy spot, it has a plentiful of things in its reserve for shopaholics too. If you are about to make a trip to this hilly paradise, don't forget to buy some precious and semi-precious stones for yourself. The city has several stalls situated near the Laxman Jhula Bridge from where you can purchase different kinds of jewellery for yourself.
From pendants to earrings, finger rings, and toe-rings, there is a wide range of artificial jewellery that one can buy from here. If you are a music lover, don't forget to visit its CD stores which feature the best collection of Bhajan and devotional song's CD. Being a popular adventure hub, Rishikesh also encompasses several adventure accessories shops from where you can buy the premium quality sports accessories for yourself.
Is swimming allowed in the Ganges?Yes. Visitors are allowed to swim in the Ganges. However, it is advisable to get into the deep waters of Ganges only if you are a good swimmer.
Which are the best places for kayaking in Rishikesh?Popularly known as the adventure capital of Uttrakhand, Rishikesh is home to a bountiful of places where you can experience the thrill of kayaking.
However, the best place to enjoy this adrenaline sport is in the foothills of Himalayan ranges at the holy river Ganga.
Which are the adventure sports that I can do in Rishikesh?
1. Trekking: For all those adventure lovers who wish to put their endurance limit to test, trekking amidst the majestic Himalayan ranges is a must-try activity. From Panch Kedar to Chandrashila and Gaumukh Nandanvan, there are bountiful scenic trails in Rishikesh which can offer you a soul-stirring experience.
2. Air Safari: If you enjoy activities like paragliding and hot air ballooning, air safari is something that will bring a lot of joy to you. Regarded as one of the most enthralling things to do in Rishikesh, an air safari ride offers you an experience of sailing in the air like a bird and relishing the bird's eye view of irresistible Himalayan ranges from the top.
3. Paragliding: Who won't love to fly like a bird in an open sky and admire the panoramic vistas of Himalaya? One of the key highlights of Rishikesh tourism, paragliding is one such activity which will help you realize this dream without compromising on your safety. You don't need to be a trained paraglider to ace this air sport as you will be accompanied by an expert tandem on this joyous ride.
4. Wildlife Safari: For all the nature buffs who want to witness wild animals in their natural habitat, a wildlife safari is an unmissable part of Rishikesh tourism. To embark on this fun-filled ride, all you need to do is sign up beforehand for the Jungle safari in the dense forests of Rajaji National Park. However, it is advisable to respect the privacy of animals and not disturb them in any way.
5. Bungee Jumping: If you are an adventure enthusiast above 18 years of age, make your way to Mohan Chatti and relish the experience of Bungee jumping like never before. Situated at an altitude of 83 meters, it is one of the best places for bungee jumping. In addition to all the fun, you will also get a certificate once you make the climb.
6. Rappelling: Rishikesh is one of the most sought-after destinations for rappelling, thanks to its massive rocks, and steep valleys. In this exciting adventure sport, one needs to climb his way down the hills and rocks. If you are willing to test your endurance and adventure limits, rappelling is one of the best things to do in Rishikesh.
7. River Rafting: You can't leave Rishikesh without trying this exhilarating water sport which involves a fierce battle with strong waves of the river. River rafting is one sport which has fetched Rishikesh the reputation of being the adventure destination of India. To add to the charm, this sport is being practised on the holy river Ganga, which is regarded as the mother of all the rivers.
8. Flying Fox: Reckoned as one of the most happening adventure sports in Rishikesh, flying fox will offer you the most exhilarating experience of your lifetime. The city is home to the one-kilometre long trail which is considered to be the largest in Asia. If you love to push up your adventure limits, this activity is the best pick for you.
9. Mountain Biking: What can be a better way to explore the scenic town of Rishikesh than embarking on a biking trip? The city is blessed with diverse topography ranging from river trails to dense forests and steep hills and if you want your journey to be a unique mix of adventure and serenity, mountain biking is a perfect adventure sport for you.
10. Canoeing: Are you looking for an invigorating yet adrenaline activity to try in Rishikesh? If yes, then canoeing is a must-try sport for you. Often confused with kayaking, canoeing is an activity in which you use a single blade paddle to sail through the gushing waves.
Which are the best aerial activities I can do in Rishikesh?
1. Hot Air Balloon: Flying up high in the sky while soaking in the awe-inspiring views of Shivalik ranges is once in a lifetime kind of experience. If you are eager to experience it on your own, get ready for a hot air balloon ride and enjoy the stunning vistas of the Himalayas from the top.
In this adrenaline sport, a hot air balloon is tethered to the ground with the help of a strong rope and the balloon is set floating at an altitude of 200-400 feet above the sea level. The ultimate view of sunset amidst the hilly peaks and lush green surroundings is worth your effort.
2. Powered Paragliding: The joy of drifting over the serene landscapes of Rishikesh can't be put into words. If you really want to enjoy the Rishikesh tour in its true essence, get yourself ready for a paragliding tour over the holy river Ganga and treat your eyes with the surreal views of dams, lush green forests, and the mighty Himalayas.
Even if you are nervous before the flight, just take a deep relaxing breath and set out on an adrenaline experience like never before. On this journey, you will also be accompanied by the experienced pilots who will brief you about the dos and don'ts.
3. Zip Lining: Are you eager to try something crazy on your adventure tour to Rishikesh? If yes, then gather up all the courage and be ready to fly in the air like a bat. Also known as flying fox, aerial rope slide, and zip wire, zip-lining sport involves a pulley which is suspended on a stainless steel cable.
Though this technique has been used earlier as a means of transportation, it is a popular adventure sport in Rishikesh today.
Which are the best spiritual places in Rishikesh?
1. Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: Situated at an altitude of 1670 meters amidst the dense sylvan forests, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is one of the most sacred Lord Shiva shrines in the entire country. The inside of the tomb is complete with vivid depictions of Samudra Manthan and the exterior of the temple has a freshwater spring as its key attraction.
2. Triveni Ghat: If you are yet to experience the spiritual aura of Rishikesh, look no further than Triveni Ghat. Known as the confluence point of Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati, Triveni Ghat teems with life and energy during the evening Aarti. The Ghat remains crowded with pilgrims all the year round who throng this spot to take a dip into the holy water of Ganga.
3. Kunjapuri Temple: Just 30 minutes drive away from the Rishikesh city, Kunjapuri temple is nestled at an altitude of 1700 m. This is a perfect trekking spot for all those vacationers who want to add a dash of adventure into their religious tour. Kunjapuri trek is an easy level trek which will serve you with the most captivating views of the sunrise amidst the Doon Valley.
4. Tera Manzil Temple: Known as one of the oldest existing temples in Rishikesh, Tera Manzil Temple is popular for its religious as well as architectural significance. From its peaceful location to its intricate architecture and serene vibes, there are bountiful factors which make it one of the most sought-after religious spots in Rishikesh.
If you are on a lookout for a quaint spot in Rishikesh where you can worship your deity without any disturbance, Tera Manzil is an ideal place for you.
What is there to do in Rishikesh at night?
1. Head for a movie night at Rama Palace: Being the only theatre in Rishikesh, Rama Theatre attracts a huge number of youngsters and party lovers. If you are planning a movie night with your friends or family, this is a perfect place to be. From Hollywood movies to Bollywood blockbusters and regional films, the theatre serves you with a variety.
2. Plan a Riverside Camping Tour: If camping on a riverfront has always been on your to-do list, now is a perfect time to make it happen. Camp Riverside is a beautiful campsite situated at a distance of 20 Km from Rishikesh.
The site is enveloped by the mighty Himalayan ranges and overlooks the serene Ganga river. During the day, you can indulge in adventure activities like kayaking and rafting and by the nighttime, you can have a fun-filled bonfire gathering.
3. Pay a visit to Little Buddha Café: For all those food junkies who want to satiate their mid-night cravings with something delicious, Little Buddha Café is a perfect place. The café is situated right next to the Laxman Jhula and overlooks the holy river Ganga. The place is complete with cosy beds where you can spend a few peaceful hours after snacking.
4. Spend a Fun-Packed Night at Rajaji National Park: If you are craving some time away from the boisterous city crowd, plan an overnight stay in Rajaji National Park and bless your eyes with the magnificent views of Nalani Valley.
The park is home to several eco-friendly cottages which are located in the foothills of Himalayas. During your stay in the park, just unwind in your cottage or head for a night safari.
What are some famous yoga and meditation centres in Rishikesh?
1. Sivananda Ashram: Founded by Swami Sivananda, this ashram is located at Ram Jhula and is primarily known for its yoga and meditation exercises. In addition to these stress-relieving meditation rituals, the place also welcomes its visitors with free meals and accommodation. If you are looking for a place in Rishikesh to grow spiritually, Sivananda Ashram is a perfect pick for you.
2. Parmarth Niketan: If you are seeking spirituality in a true sense, a visit to this yoga centre is mandatory. Nestled on the sacred banks of river Ganga, Parmarth Niketan comprises 1000 spacious rooms.
During your stay in its campus, you get to attend two yoga classes and three meals which cost around INR 300 per person. In addition to this, universal morning prayers, lecture programs, Kirtan, and meditation classes are part of the daily routine at Parmarth Niketan.
3. Osho Ganga Dham Ashram: Offering meditation camps to the visitors throughout the year, Osho Ganga Dham Ashram is known for its unique meditation practices and natural surroundings. Just a few miles away from Laxman Jhula, this Yog Ashram has a multitude of stay options ranging from single rooms to dormitories, and shared rooms.
The Ashram also serves its visitors with a pure vegetarian meal which is too good to be missed. From regular Satsang to Kundalini meditation, and dynamic dance, it boasts a huge variety of meditation exercises which will help you release the accumulated stress.
Which are the best rafting packages available in Rishikesh?
With Umpteem number of rafting packages, get spoilt for choices with Up to 30% Off. Click here to check out the existing offer.
1. Beach Camping & Rafting In Rishikesh Flat 30% Off
2. Camping In Rishikesh With River Rafting Flat 30% Off
3. Rafting And Camping Adventure At Rishikesh Flat 28% Off
4. Rishikesh Daredevil Tour: Rafting And Bungee Jumping Combo
5. River Rafting Adventure In Rishikesh Flat 10% Off
Which are the best treks in Rishikesh?
Check out the list of best places for trekking in Rishikesh for the adventure junkies , Starting from Rs 900 only!!
1.Chandrashila Trek With Chopta Tungnath at Flat 32% Off
2. Valley Of Flowers Trek at Flat 32% Off
3. Kuari Pass Trek at Flat 28% Off
4. Pangarchulla Peak Trek at Flat 27% Off
5. Roopkund Trek at Flat 9% Off
What are the must do Adventure activities in Rishikesh?
Rishikesh is known for the best adventure sports in India, Rishikesh is a place that should be on your bucket list. Click here to know more
1. River Rafting at Flat 14% Off
2. Bungee Jumping at Flat 30% Off
3. Flying Fox at Flat 30% Off
4. Giant Swing at Flat 30% Off
5. Camping at Flat 30% Off
6. Trekking at Flat 51% Off
How much time does it take to reach Rishikesh from Delhi?Rishikesh is located at an approximate distance of around 238.2 kilometers from the Capital of India and it generally takes about 5 hours and 31 minutes to reach the place from Delhi. Both the cities are conveniently connected to each other by buses, trains, and flights.
How can I go to Haridwar from Rishikesh?You can either take a train or bus from Rishikesh to reach Haridwar. Direct trains operate between the two cities everyday and make for the most convenient traveling option. Regular buses leave every 30 minutes from Rishikesh and make for the most economical option to reach Haridwar. The travelers can also hire a taxi, which will make for the fastest mode to arrive at Haridwar from Rishikesh.
What is the best time to go rafting in Rishikesh?The most ideal time for visiting the city of Rishikesh to enjoy river rafting is the post-monsoon period. That said, the period between mid-September and mid- November make for the best time of the year to enjoy rafting in Rishikesh.
Which are the best wildlife experiences in Rishikesh?
Leaving adventure sports and other activities wildlife safari is one of the activities that one must take up during their visit to Rishikesh. Rishikesh has a very diverse ecosystem consisting of various species of animals, birds, reptiles etc. One can either opt to stay a day in the wildlife sanctuaries or just travel down there or have a safari trip of the whole sanctuary.
Some of the nearby wildlife hotspots are:
- Rajaji National Park
- Nanda Devi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jim Corbett National Park
Should I do a Kuari Pass trekking tour in Rishikesh? How difficult is it?
Kuari Pass gives a traveller the grand view of snow capped mountains of the Himalayas. It gives you a beautiful view of the Chaukhamba range, Mana, Abl Gamin and Kamet. Peaks like Nanda Devi, Duangiri and Chngabang. Skip the line & book the tickets of Kuari Pass trek at flat 28% off.
Talking about difficulty of this trek it is one of the most easy treks for a beginner. But it may be difficult for people having Hypothermia or Mountain Sickness. So, the final verdict will be if one person is fit and fine then they must go for this trek.
Check Out: River Rafting Packages from Delhi with best deals
Is there an ATM facility in Rishikesh?Yes. Since Rishikesh happens to be a popular pilgrimage destination and is visited by a huge number of tourists throughout the year, a multitude of ATMs have been positioned across the city for the convenience of the travelers.
What’s so special about the Gangotri trekking tour? Is it worth the adventure?
Gangotri to Gaumukh trek is a very popular trek in the state of Uttarakhand. It is located at the base of the Gangotri glacier, Gaumukh also known as Cow's snout is the source of holy river Ganga. Tapovan is located above the Gangotri glacier. This trek will make travellers pass through glaciers which certainly one of the must go treks best meant for adventure enthusiasts from across the globe. This trail is not difficult and hence can be undertaken by mountaineers and non-mountaineers with good health condition. Check here: The most alluring, Gaumukh Tapovan Trek of Uttarakhand.
Which are best places for kayaking in Rishikesh?
Kayaking in Rishikesh is one of the adventure activities you should not miss. Some of the best places to offer this sport are:Expeditions India
Kayak School and Expeditions
White world Expeditions
Red Chilli Adventure
How to Book: Book the Kayaking activity in Rishikesh at flat 10% off
Which are the best places for paragliding and bungee jumping adventures in Rishikesh?
An adventure addict will never miss a chance to do aerial activities. In which Paragliding and Bungee jumping are one of the famous ones. Some of the better places to do these are:
- Camp Wildex
- G5 Adventures
- Adventure Nations
Must Read: Water Sports Activities in Rishikesh for adventure junkies
Which are some famous boating tours in Rishikesh?
Water sport activities are normally adventurous and families travelling usually avoid these. But boating is one such activity where families can enjoy the pristine waters of River Ganga. There are some good places where one can enjoy boating they are:
- Himalayan Travels
- Wild Splash
- Outbound Adventures
- Red Chilli Adventure
- Paddle India
Recommended Read: Beautiful & Luxury Resorts in Rishikesh
Where can I do canoeing in Rishikesh?
Canoeing is one of the most opted water sport in Rishikesh. There are many adventure camps providing canoeing facilities to travellers they are:
- Paddle India
- Wild Splash
- Rishikesh River Rafting
-Amazing Ganga Adventures
Should I attend the famous Ganga Aarti on my Rishikesh tour?
If you want spiritual blessings and get to know more about Hindu culture then attending Ganga Aarti at different ghats of Rishikesh is a must. Parmarth Niketan Ghat and Triveni Ghat are the ones where you can get the best spiritual experience.
Popular Read: Best Homestays in Rishikesh with best offers