Udaipur Honeymoon Packages
To have a memorable trip you can make the most of the personalized Udaipur honeymoon packages by Thrillophilia. Each of these packages are carefully crafted to delight every couple because major sights are covered in very few days with enough leisure time in your hand to explore the rest of the city at your own will. Udaipur is a haven for the newlyweds where you can enjoy a romantic moonlit dinner on the top of the hill, under the stars overlooking the splendid Lake Pichola. From transfers to accommodations with world-class comforts, and impeccable services is guaranteed in our packages.
For the adventurous couples, there are many Udaipur packages for honeymoon where you can set forth on an adventurous tour of the Chittorgarh-Bundi-Ranthambore. Here you get to check out the Bundi and Chittorgarh forts, go on a guided nature trail, enjoy bonfire nights with Rajasthani folk programs, and explore the habitat of the Ranthambore NP on a jungle safari. All this and more is offered at the best prices to give you a dream honeymoon and that too on a budget.
If you are looking forward to spending ravishing evenings then one of the enticing Udaipur honeymoon holiday packages includes the heritage tour of the Kumbhalgarh Fort, enjoy an evening hike to the mesmerizing Badal Mahal, and enjoy a light-and-sound show at the Udaipur City Palace. You need to just sit back and relax and get Thrillophilia do its job in finding the perfect package for you.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Udaipur
Which are the romantic places to visit on the Udaipur Tour?
1. Raaj Bagh Restaurant: A romantic dinner rounds up your love story and what better than having a candle-light dinner in the lakeside seating of Raaj Bagh restaurant. Book your Udaipur honeymoon packages to enjoy a romantic dinner of decadent international dishes and an elaborate Rajasthani meal.
Location: 5-B Fateh Sagar Road Fateh Sagar Lake, Alkapuri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
2. Pichola Lake: There is nothing more romantic than watching the sun go over the horizon with your sweetheart while you hold their hands. Lift your spirits, and feel lost in the surreal beauty of Lake Pichola by taking a boat ride, and give a happy ending to your love story. Book your Udaipur honeymoon packages today to run to this outstanding lake to admire the views of the ghats and hills while exploring the temples on the shores.
3. Saheliyon Ki Bari: Deepen your bond, click a bundle of cute pictures and enjoy the company of each other in the garden of Saheliyon Ki Bari. A visit to this abode of fairies will be a part of your Udaipur honeymoon packages. The garden appears like a scene from an old romantic film. Walk in the paradisiacal lawn, soak in the greenness, play around the elephant statues, and sit near the lotus pool. You engage in deep conversations and it feels like the world has come to a standstill.
Location: Saheli Marg, New Fatehpura, Panchwati, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
4. Sajjangarh Palace: Sajjangarh Palace also known famously as the monsoon palace is a hilltop residence in Udaipur. This palace built by Sajjan Singh Maharaj is perched on the Bandara Mountain that offers sweeping views of the Fateh Sagar Lake and countryside. Thus book your Udaipur packages for honeymoon and pay a visit here to click phenomenal pictures.
Location: Sajjan Garh Rd, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313011
5. Dudh Talai: Take your love story to the next level by visiting the renowned Lake of Dudh Talai. Your Udaipur honeymoon packages will include a trip to this romantic place that is home to the ML Verma and Deen Dayal Upadhyay gardens. These gardens let you spend precious and passionate moments together. Slip into your happy zone as you rejuvenate and refresh. You can also hop onto the ropeway that reaches the Temple of Karni Mata and pray that your love remains for eternity.
6. Taj Lake Palace: Voted as one of the most romantic hotels, this eighteenth-century summer palace serves as a five-star luxury hotel now. When you buy any of the daipur tour package for couple you will have a day’s trip to this royal abode on the placid Pichola Lake. You can feel the opulence from outside as you take a boat ride and enjoy the creamy-white palace’s full-blown views.
Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
7. City Palace and Lake Fateh Sagar: Your Udaipur tour package for coupleare surely going to include a trip to the sprawling complex of the City Palace. With your partner by your side, you are going to have a ball of time witnessing the narrow passages connecting the private chambers, the series of courtyards, and mahals in the palace. Lake Fateh Sagar (also known as the Second Kashmir), that surrounds the palace is going to be a wonderful backdrop for your romantic lazy afternoons as you relax on the lake’s dam, with sounds of the wavelets gently swishing.
Location: Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
What are the romantic things to do on the Udaipur tour?
1. Ferry ride during sunset: A curated Udaipur honeymoon packages will certainly include the unmatchable ferry ride in the Fateh Sagar Lake. This ride lets you celebrate every element of nature as you hear the sound of the mesmerizing ripples, and have a lovely moment in the stillness of the water. Most newlyweds head to the Lake to feel the calm wind on their faces, spend a lazy afternoon, and visit the tiny islands in the lake.
Location: Dewali, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
Timing: 8:00 AM -6:00 PM
Price: INR 30 for the regular boat, INR 100 - INR 200 for a Motor Boat, and INR 200 – INR 400 for speed boat
2. A romantic boat ride in Lake Pichola: Sail on the blue waters of Pichola Lake with your better half on a lavish boat. Enjoying an evening covered in glittering lights of the city, and dusky hues of orange is a different feeling in itself. To this date, the lake has been mesmerizing visitors with its enchanting beauty and charm. Hence book your Udaipur honeymoon package now to make the most of an hour-long ride on the boat as the evening slowly culminates into a starry night.
Location: Beside Udaipur City Palace, Pichola Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan – 313001
Timing: 9 AM – 6 PM
Price: Starts from INR 4000
3. An evening ride on the camel: Book your perfect Udaipur honeymoon packages that includes a ride on the decorated camels with your sweetheart, as you move through the city to the deserts. During the ride, you enjoy the breathtaking views of the ancient temples, palaces, lakes, and the wide expanse of the golden desert. This fun activity slowly turns out to be a mushy affair towards the end of the evening as the weather turns more pleasant and you feel the cold breeze touching your face. When the sun goes down you revel in the enchantment of togetherness spending a gala time.
Timing: Early evening and morning
Price: INR 500 – INR 1000
4. A fairy-tale date night at Ambrai Restaurant: Enjoy a customized Udaipur honeymoon packages that lets you enjoy lovey-dovey date night in one of the most beautiful restaurants of Udaipur, Ambrai. This Asian-Indian restaurant enjoys a serene location by the ghat and offers panoramic views of the well-lit surroundings. The City Palace feels like a stunning sight to behold as you gorge on a delicious meal. You must spend a romantic and tranquil night at the ghat to feel the mystique that surrounds Udaipur.
Location: Candpole Maji Ka Mandir, Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Timing: 4 AM – 11:55 PM
Price: Starting from INR 1000
5. An idyllic stay at Jag Mandir: Located on the serene Pichola Lake, this summer resort is also called the Lake Garden Palace. The majestic brilliance and regal appeal of Jag Mandir is sure to impress you. When you buy your Udaipur honeymoon packages make sure you have a day reserved for a stay at this imperial place. This resort looks like an intriguing island where you and your beloved enjoy the views of the lake and passionate moments.
Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Timing: 10 AM – 6 PM
6. Paragliding: If you are an adventurous couple, then paragliding is a fantastic inclusion in your Udaipur honeymoon packages. As you are soaring in the sky taking a flight, you soak in the beauty of the gorgeous landscapes, and placid lakes. You must live this experience just as the birds do and do not miss out on clicking beautiful pictures of the incredible moments you spend together.
Price: INR 1500 – INR 2000
7. Witness the phenomenal sunset on the Sunset Terrace: Any couple that finds sunset views overrated must witness the sun go down in Udaipur. Buy your Udaipur honeymoon packages and head to the Sunset Terrace of Fateh Prakash Palace that overlooks the majestic lake of Pichola. Surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains, this location feels surreal as you sit here, hand-in-hand, and watch the sun go down. When here, do not forget to capture the beautiful moments with your camera.
Location: Fateh Prakash Palace, The City Palace Complex, City Palace Rd, Silawat Wadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Timing: 7 AM – 10:30 PM
What are the best adventure things to do in Udaipur for couples?
1. Ropeway ride (starts from INR 87): A ropeway ride is both romantic and adventurous because you get to ride the rope in an enclosed cabin that lets you enjoy the splendid views of the Aravallis, forts, palaces, and lakes.
2. Paragliding (starts from INR 7000): For the daredevil couples, book one of the Udaipur packages for a honeymoon that gives you an adrenaline rush by offering a paragliding sesh. You will have the grandest honeymoon as you fly over the scenic backdrop of lakes, grand monuments, and the Aravallis.
3. Hot air balloon (starts from INR 10000): If you are not scared of heights and would love to enjoy the magical views of the city then a hot balloon ride is for you. This adventure activity is an enriching one because while flying you get to soak in the beauty of the colorful landscape, palaces, and glistening lakes of Udaipur.
4. Camel safari (starts from INR 500): When in Udaipur you cannot leave without riding on the ship of the desert. This activity is a soothing one as you and your beloved ride atop a rocking camel across the golden desert.
5. Night camping; There is something very beautiful and raw about night camping with the love of your life. That is because you get to spend time close to nature, enjoying local folk songs, barbequed food, and sleeping under a blanket of stars.
What is Udaipur famous for?
Udaipur is famous for its pristine lakes, dynamic and rich heritage as well as culture. It is famous for the gardens, forts and is also one of the most preferred weddings as well as a honeymoon destination. Udaipur is also equally famous for the Pichwai-Phad paintings, the camel-skin Nagra slippers, traditional lanterns, exquisite pottery, and mouthwatering food.
How to reach Udaipur?
- By Air: Udaipur has its domestic airport, that is 22 kilometers away from the city’s centre, and gets flights from several destinations and metropolises. So book a flight and reach the Maharana Pratap Airport.
- By Train: The railway station of Udaipur is well connected with all important cities of India. Therefore you can make your train bookings from any of the metropolises because there are frequent trains traveling from the cities.
- By Bus: Buses run all through the day regularly and you can board either the public or the private buses to reach Udaipur.
What is the best time to visit Udaipur?
The best time to visit Udaipur is from October-March as the weather is pleasant during this. However, if you plan to come for a winter vacation then November-February is the perfect time for exploration and sightseeing. You must avoid the summer (March –June) time because of the scorching sun.
How many days are enough for Udaipur?
Three days are more than enough for Udaipur. On the first day, you can plan a trip to the Udaipur Ghats, the City Palace, the Jain Temples, and the lakes. The second day you can reserve for Ahar Cenotaphs, Eklingji Temple, the Monsoon Palace, and Delwara. Lastly, you can reserve the third day for some street shopping at the Lake Palace road or Rajasthali.
Is Udaipur safe for couples?
Yes, Udaipur is a lovely safe city for couples. The city has a homely vibe with friendly people and almost all the hotels and resorts have strict security. However, incidents can always take place as exceptions, therefore, make sure you always adhere to the general precautions and avoid the inconvenience of any sort.
What can I buy from Udaipur?
There are many bestsellers that you must get your hands on when in Udaipur and they are:
- Marble stone items
- Pichwai and miniature paintings
- Gemstone paintings
- Meenakari items
- Lacquer earrings, lac jewelry, and camel bone jewelry
- Colorful and bright textiles like ethnic saree embellished with golden work
Why is Udaipur famous as a honeymoon destination?
Udaipur is famous as a honeymoon destination because you get to enjoy the beauty of the Mewar light and sound show at the stunning Manek Chowk, go on a romantic boat ride in Lake Pichola, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Fateh Prakash Palace’s sunset terrace. Udaipur has a beautiful vibe and offers a great place of honeymooners.
Which are the romantic resorts in Udaipur?
1. Taj Lake Palace: The Taj Palace is an ethereal accommodation for couples that desire to treat themselves to the bygone era of princely India. Trappings like royal butlers, spa boats, arrival by a boat, and a welcoming ride in a vintage car are few things that are going to make your stay a real one.
2. Hotel Lakend: Located on the lake of Fatehsagar, Hotel Lakend is going to offer you panoramic views of the lakeshore from the well-furnished rooms with blackout curtains, sprawling lawns, infinity pool, and allergy-free rooms, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Ladakh trip.
3. The Udai Bagh: The Udai Bagh is one of the leading luxurious havens in Udaipur that most tourists prefer because of the exclusive facilities like expansively luxurious rooms, conference facilities, cuisine delivery, and VIP treatment.
4. Udai Kothi: Feel the magnificence and tranquility of Udai Kothi hotel as it offers the best of latest standards that happily blends with an old-world charm. You get to dine in a romantic setting with spotless napery, shining cutlery, gentle music, and muted lighting. The illuminated palaces reflect in the waters as you take a stroll in the spacious lawns soaking in the beauty of the multicolored Bougainvillea.
5. TatSaraasa Resort and Spa: TatSaraasa is a Sanskrit word that means beautiful, charming, calm, and these three feelings are exactly the things you feel when you stay in lake-facing sophisticated rooms that have a bidet, and extra-long beds, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Ladakh trip.
Which are the best restaurants in Udaipur for couples?
1. Syah: Hotel Syah offers you a chef’s menu with dishes presented in a manner that looks straight out from a Michelin restaurant. The ambiance is also unparalleled with the food served on a stunning terrace overlooking Lake Pichola. You must try the jaggery lemonade, lamb, and cheese-stuffed wax chillies here.
2. Madri Haveli: Madri Haveli is all about wonderful cocktails, the aloo ke parathe, chicken butter masala, and the cheese naan. You are going to enjoy your time enjoying the boutique property and gorging on the delicious food served on the rooftop tables.
3. Jaiwana Haveli: Jaiwana Haveli Rooftop Restaurant plays your host to perfection by offering you inimitable services, and tasty food. You must try out the banana fritters, and laal maas here.
4. Hari Garh Restaurant: Situated in a very posh locality, the Harigarh Restaurant is known for its ambiance and the hospitality it offers to guests. You can try out many vegan dishes, mouth-watering continental, and Chinese dishes. Do not miss out on trying out the garlic naan, and chicken malai tikka.
5. Charcoal by Carlsson: To enjoy breathtaking views of the lake, the misty scenes of the hills, and to try out-of-the-box menus, stop at Charcoal by Carlsson. You must try the chicken roulade, paneer souvlaki, Hawaii chicken kabab, and masala tea here.
Which are the famous places for shopping in Udaipur?
1. Bapu Bazaar: Bapu Bazaar is a buzzing vibrant market that has the most eager tourists and enthusiastic vendors. You must come here to shop for khadi products, crockery, authentic handicrafts while hogging on to some mouthwatering gol gappas.
2. Hathi Pol: Hathi Pol is a crucial market that sells colorful and embroidered camel skin Nagra slippers, wooden handicrafts, Pichwai, and Phad paintings alongside the miniature paintings of Rajasthan.
3. Chetak Circle: Chetak Circle is a buzzing place that has a fine assortment of traditional jewelry boxes, valuable stones, brassware, salutation cards, wall decorations, freshly-ground spices, and exquisite pottery.
4. Shilpgram: Shilpgram is a crafts village that is renowned for selling handmade paintings, wood-houses, mud huts, wooden furniture, and pottery items that you must stock up on.
5. Bada Bazaar: Right from big showrooms, to small shops and exhibitions, Bada Bazaar has everything. You get an unbelievable variety of brightly-colored textiles, bandhani sarees, and jewelry made of silver and camel bone.