1. Entry permits are mandatory for the visitors.
2. Carry valid ID proofs during your visit to Jim Corbett National Park.
3. Visitors should carry a litter bag and bring back any non-biodegradable left overs like plastic bottle, metal foils, tin cans and other similar.
4. In order to avoid any kind of mishaps within the park, make sure you always appoint a government approved tour guide.
5. Do not disturb the dwellers of the jungle in any form.
6. Do not carry non-vegetarian foods during the jungle safaris.
7. Avoid playing loud music or any unwanted noise during the jungle safaris.
8. Avoid using headphones or earphones during the safaris.
9. Wear khaki or olive green clothes during the jungle safaris as they gets easily camouflaged with the nature.
10. Drive slowly while within the jungles and avoid using horns as much as possible.
11. Pay heed and attention to the tour guides and instructors.
12. Consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other forms of intoxicants are strictly prohibited within the limits of the park.
13. Do not enter into the jungles post sunset.
14. Carrying guns or arms of any type into the park is a punishable offence and might lead to serious punishment.
15. Do not indulge in feeding the animals in any form; it is strictly prohibited and might be considered as a cruelty towards them.
16. Visitors’ vehicles are not allowed within the park; always board the government approved vehicles for jungle safaris and wildlife spotting.