Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I loved the hotel ambiance. Nainital is a beautiful city in itself with lush green surroundings. The view of the Naini River from the room was breathta...
One of the best stay and location is also very good. The staff was very helpful. Excellent food and different variety of cuisines. The experience was v...
Check-In Time: 02:00 PM Experience the stay in The Naini Retreat that offers views of mountains & woods blanketed in 50 Shades of Green. While in the winter get the panoramic views of snow brushed Himalayan peaks including the majestic Naini Lake. Located on the Ayarpatta Slopes with the view of the lake at an altitude of 1,995 meters. The resort is historically referred as the residence of the Maharaja of Pilibhit which gives the place a heritage experience.
Check-out Time: 12:00 AM
Location: Hari Bhawan, Ayarpatta, Slopes, Mallital, Nainital
It is a strikingly beautiful palatial building, embodies an old-world charm along with visible impressions of contemporary luxury with royally furnished bedrooms that exude new age grandeur and hospitality. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
The Naini Retreat offers a treasure trove of gourmet delights that serve at the picturesque outdoor setting overlooking the Naini Valley or at the multi-cuisine restaurant with sumptuous variety of Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental cuisines. Take pride in offering the specialties of Kumaon region in the Garden Cafe called Jim's Grill which is a perfect venue for guests looking forward to a quick bite or laze around for an outdoor brunch.
Along with the stay, the deal offers a guided nature walk to the nearby nature trail. Get through the jungle and live the treat which nature has served to you, the views are as mesmerizing that you can't even expect. Apart from this, Get a chance to experience yacht ride at the highest sailing club in the world at the Naini Lake.
Highlights of The Naini Retreat, Nainital:
1. 20% discount on Continental Grill food
2. Complimentary Wi-Fi
3. Pick up & drop from mall (pick up point) 10a.m. to 8p.m
How to Reach The Naini Retreat, Nainital:
By Road: The location is 2.8 km from the famous Mall road in Nainital. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot. Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the resort from a private or rented vehicle as this property has ample amount of parking space.
By Bus: The bus stand is located in Kathgodam one can take a private taxi from there.
Nearest railway station: Kathgodam Railway Station,located around 34 km away from the spot.
Nearest airport: Pantnagar Airport, Pantnagar, roughly one hour drive from the city.
Check-In Time: 02:00 PM
Experience the stay in The Naini Retreat that offers views of mountains & woods blanketed in 50 Shades of Green. While in the winter get the panoramic views of snow brushed Himalayan peaks including the majestic Naini Lake. Located on the Ayarpatta Slopes with the view of the lake at an altitude of 1,995 meters. The resort is historically referred as the residence of the Maharaja of Pilibhit which gives the place a heritage experience.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I loved the hotel ambiance. Nainital is a beautiful city in itself with lush green surroundings. The view of the Naini River from the room was breathtaking. We loved our accommodation and I would highly recommend to try Mughlai cuisine at the resort. Would definitely recommend it and booking it online through Thrillophilia has given us the best deals with the affordable price.
Rated : 5.0
One of the best stay and location is also very good. The staff was very helpful. Excellent food and different variety of cuisines. The experience was very wholesome and would love to return for a longer stay.
1. GB Pant High Altitude Zoo: Located at a distance of 4.7 kilometers from the resort, the GB Pant High Altitude Zoo is situated at a height of 2100 meters on the Sher Ka Danda Hill, over an area of 4.6 hectares.
The park was established in 1984 and opened to the public in 1995, enabling visitors to go on wildlife safaris to spot many species of endangered and native animals and birds, including Himalayan civet, Royal Bengal Tiger, Tibetian Wolf etc.
2. Nainital Lake: Located at a distance of 3.1 kilometers from the resort, the Nainital Lake is a natural freshwater body shaped like a crescent.
Also known as Naini Lake, the place is set in the heart of the city, encircled by emerald hills, including Naini Peak and Tiffin Top vantage point, as well as other alpine vegetation. Visitors can spend their time here by enjoying a picnic, boating, photography and nature-walks.
3. Snow View: Located at a distance of 3.3 kilometers from the resort, Snow View Point is a popular vantage in Nainital with a staggering height of 2270 meters above the sea level.
The place gets its name due to the undisturbed panoramic views of the snow-capped Himalayas peaks - Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot and Trishul that are visible. One can get on a cable-car from Mall Road to get to the summit and screen the views with a large installed telescope.
4. Tiffin Top: Located at a distance of 4 kilometers from the resort, Tiffin Top is a prominent viewpoint in Nainital that is situated on top of the Ayarpatta Hill with an elevation of 2292 meters above sea level.
The place is also called Dorothy’s Seat, a name given after the English Artist Dorothy Kellet. Visitors can enjoy a trek to reach the summit and to savour unprecedented views of the valley and sunsets.
- The Naini Retreat is a rustic looking resort perched amidst the lush environs of Nainital. Spread over a vast estate, views of the Naini Lake are clearly visible from all parts of the property.
- The resort also offers many different rooms and suites, all installed with modern facilities and elegant interiors.
- Being a part of the Leisure Hotel group, the Naini Retreat ensures and ensues premium service in all departments.
- The resort also has many fun activities and experiences available for the guests to enjoy their stay as well as have a chance to go around Nainital’s best sites.
The Naini Retreat, Nainital is a blissful resort where guests can explore many fun onsite and offsite activities, such as:
- Snooker & Billiards
- Table Tennis
- Yachting/ Boating/ Paddle Boats
- Trekking/ Hiking
- Nature Walks
- Rock Climbing/ Rappelling
- Horse Riding
- Boat House Club
- Spa Treatments
- Excursion to Ramgarh - Apple Orchard
- Drive to Kilbury/Pangot
- The Lake Tour - Nainital, Bhimtal, Saattaal and Naukuchiatal
- Visit to the Governor’s House along with Golf Basics
- The Himalayan Drive
- Heritage Walks
- Live band & themed Evenings
Yes. The Naini Retreat houses three dining outlets, including a bar where the guests can head to, to relish dishes from a flavoursome menu of traditional Indian and International cuisines, curated by the resident executive chef.
There is a fine-dining, mult-culinary restaurant called ‘Gurney House’, for barbecue and grilled foods one can explore ‘Jim’s Grill’, and to slurp a few drinks with gourmet snacks there is ‘The Stella Bar’.
Yes. The Stella Bar at the Naini Retreat is one of the top highlights, offering guests an amazing ambiance to spend an unbothered evening trying out delicious drinks and snacks from their scrumptious menus.
The nearest airport from Naini Retreat in Nainital is Pantnagar Airport, located at a distance of 70.7 kilometers via NH 109 route.
Here is a list of the amenities that are available at the Naini Retreat, Nainital:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
Here is a list of the available amenities in the rooms at the Naini Retreat, Nainital:
- King Bed/ Twin Bed
- Intercom Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Maker
- LCD Satellite Television
- Minibar ( Chargeable)
- In Room Safe
- Hot Water
- High speed Internet Access
- Pillow Menu
- Fruit Platter
- Mineral Water
- Bathrobes & Slippers (On Request)
- Premium Toiletries
- Shaving Kit (On Request)
- 24 hr In-Room Dining
- Ironing Board (On Request)
- Housekeeping Service (Twice Daily)
- Laundry services
- Hairdryer - Garden Room, Suite, Lake Front Room, Naini Royal Room
- Garden & Private Sit-out - Garden Room, Lake Front Room.
Here are all the means of available transportations to reach the Naini Retreat Resort in Nainital:
- Flight: Nearest Airport is in Pantnagar, at a distance of 70.7 kilometers. One can get off here and travel the rest of the journey by taxi rentals.
- Bus: The nearest bus-station is in Kathgodam, one can get off here and complete the rest of the journey in a taxi.
- Railways: The nearest railway station is in Kathgodam at a distance of 34 kilometers, one can get off here and hire a taxi to reach the resort.
- Driving: Travelers from the nearby cities can also drive in their personal vehicles or book taxis to directly reach Nainital and further ahead at the resort.
The Naini Retreat, Nainital stay package from Thrillophilia will include a North Indian Breakfast Buffet along with Lunch and Dinner with vegetarian/non-vegetarian variants, on all days of the stay. Apart from these, any other meals, snacks or drinks bought would be on the guest’s personal expenses.
Yes. At the Naini Retreat guests can park their personal vehicles at the expansive private parking lot within the vicinity, without bearing any additional expenses.
Resort does not permit smoking in any of its rooms or indoor areas.
Yes, it is surrounded by Lakes and Mountains.
The resort is historically referred as the residence of the Maharaja of Pilibhit which gives the place a heritage experience.
There are Multiple Attractive Points near to stay some of them are Naini Lake, Zoo, Lover's point, Suicide Point, Naini Temple, Cave park etc.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.