Rishikesh Package For Couples Highlights
- Witness enchanting view from Snow View Point by cable car from where one can see the glittering range of the mighty Himalayas.
- Visit to Gun Hill Point Via Ropeway and enjoy Breathtaking view of the entire city in Mussoorie
- Experience the varied flora and fauna, green hills, fascinating hill resorts and picturesque valleys.
- Experience Peace and Divine attending Ganga aarti at Haridwar and Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Spectacular view of the majestic Himalayan peaks in the surroundings and the lush green valley from the ropeway.
Rishikesh Package For Couples Overview
About the Destination:
Spending some days in the midst of the freshness of the mountains is a magnificent way to cement your relation with your partner and build magical memories together. Rishikesh and its environs are a perfect place to enjoy such a vacation because of its perfect blend of adventure, romance and spirituality. The best way to enjoy a memorable holiday in Rishikesh is to get on board with a comprehensive package that allows you to experience the best of the region in a way that is hassle free. This Rishikesh package for couples offered by Thrillophilia aim to do just that, so that by the time you have to return to your daily life, you have a host of memories that will brighten up your days for a long time to come.
Route: Rishikesh - Mussoorie - Rishikesh
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Start point: Rishikesh
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Short Trek to Clouds End - the highest point in Mussoorie.
- Trek to Lal Tibba offers a panoramic view to the three peaks of Uttarakhand
- Evening Aarti at the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Camping, River rafting and Bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
- The famous Ganga aarti and holy dip in Har ki Pauri in Rishikesh
How to Reach:
The nearest airport to reach Rishikesh is the Jolly Grant airport, Dehradhun, which is around 35 kms from the city. Rishikesh is well connected to all the major roads and national highways and can be easily reached from all the parts of the country. Rishikesh is well connected from all the major cities and towns by number of buses so people will not face any problem in reaching the place smoothly.
Rishikesh Package For Couples Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Rishikesh Package For Couples
Know Before You Go for Rishikesh Package For Couples
- Ac does not work on the hills
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe and luxury properties
- GST is applicable to the package Cost