|Auli Group Tour Package
|5 days & 4 nights
|Auli Tour Package
|6 days & 5 nights
|Auli New Year Trip | Free Bonfire & Dinner
|5 days & 4 nights
|Romantic Getaway to Uttarakhand | Free Bonfire & Dinner
|6 days & 5 nights
|Nainital Auli Tour Package
|6 days & 5 nights
|Romantic Uttarakhand Escape | FREE Dinner with Bonfire
|8 days & 7 nights
Auli tour packages: Browse through a wide range of Auli holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Auli travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
Explore the magic of Auli with trip packages designed for curious adventurers. Located in Uttarakhand's Garhwal region, Auli is a delightful destination with many local attractions and activities. Various Auli tour packages are available, catering to tourists from different places and ensuring they make the most of their time here at an affordable cost.
These packages, offered by Thrillophilia, cover all cultural, historical, and natural viewpoints to ensure a complete experience. Expert travelers design these flexible Auli vacation packages, considering the diverse needs of tourists. Recognized for adventure sports, particularly skiing, Thrillophilia's Auli tour packages focus on curating trips around this thrilling activity.
Customizable Auli holiday packages allow individuals to tailor their trips to personal preferences, ensuring a unique and exciting experience. Seeking expert advice and discovering the best things to do in Auli is encouraged. Auli offers a perfect balance between outdoor adventures and relaxation in nature. Thrillophilia provides packages for adventure enthusiasts, comfort seekers, nature lovers, and history and culture admirers, ensuring your time in Auli is exactly as you desire.
Auli Tour Packages from Bangalore, Auli Tour Packages from Delhi, Auli Tour Packages from Mumbai, Auli Tour Packages from Chennai, Auli Tour Packages from Kolkata, Auli Tour Packages from Hyderabad, Auli Tour Packages from Pune, Auli Tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Auli Tour Packages from Kerala, Auli Tour Packages from Coimbatore.
Browse Top Uttarakhand Destination Packages: Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Nainital Honeymoon Packages, Mussoorie Tour Packages, Dehradun Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Rishikesh Honeymoon Packages, Corbett Tour Packages, Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages, Haridwar Tour Packages, Lansdowne Tour Packages, Mukteshwar Tour Packages, Dhanaulti Tour Packages, Ranikhet Tour Packages.
Embark on an extraordinary journey to Auli in Uttarakhand, where spirituality intertwines with adventure, offering an unforgettable experience. Uncover the optimal times to explore Auli nestled in the Himalayan foothills, surrounded by serene landscapes.
Peak Season: Experience Auli during the summer months, from March to June, although the weather may be humid. This period is ideal for water activities and sightseeing, as the snow melts, creating perfect conditions for engaging in thrilling water sports.
Shoulder Season: Witness the natural beauty of Auli during the monsoon months, from July to September. Enjoy cool and humid weather, with lush greenery enhancing the charm of the surroundings. Take advantage of reduced hotel prices, ensuring a budget-friendly holiday.
Waning Season: Embrace the winter season in Auli from November to February, marked by chilly weather. If camping and winter sports like skiing are your interests, these months provide an excellent time to visit, offering a unique and invigorating experience amidst the snow-covered landscapes.
By Air: The nearest airport to Auli is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, approximately 279 kilometers away. Travelers can fly to Dehradun and then take a taxi or bus to reach Auli. The airport is well-connected to major cities in India, making air travel a convenient option for reaching Auli.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Auli is Rishikesh Railway Station, located around 250 kilometers away. From Rishikesh, one can hire a taxi or take a bus to cover the remaining distance to Auli. Rishikesh Railway Station is well-connected to various parts of the country, providing a viable rail option for reaching Auli.
By Road: Auli is well-connected by road, and one can reach it via Joshimath, which is the base point for Auli. Regular buses and taxis are available from major cities like Dehradun and Rishikesh to Joshimath. The journey from Joshimath to Auli can be covered by cable car or road, offering a picturesque route through the Himalayas.
Here is the list of the best places to visit in the Auli:
1. Joshimath: Serving as the starting point for various Himalayan expeditions, this city is simply marvelous. It is situated in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. The city boasts of the Tapovan Natural Hot Springs, Shankaracharya Math, and is widely popular among the adventure junkies too.
2. Nanda Devi Peak: With an altitude of about 7816 m, Nanda Devi Peak is credited to be the second-largest peak in India. It is located in the TCP Market and is popular among the trekkers, nature lovers, and the staunch devotees.
3. Chattrakund: This glorious lake located at a height of about 3300 m will simply leave you breathless. It is situated in Joshimath and is a popular destination included in the Auli tour packages. Surrounded by lush greenery, this is the perfect site to watch the hypnotizing sunsets or the breathtaking sunrises.
4. Trishul Peak: Offering a 270-degree view of the picturesque nature around, this peak located in the Garhwal Region is simply magnificent. From here, you get to witness the grandeur of the Nanda Devi, Chenab Lake, and the magical town of Auli.
5. Auli Artificial Lake: Located in the Dang Village, the Auli Artificial Lake is a spectacular sight. The tranquility that can be felt in the atmosphere, along with the picturesque beauty of nature is simply mesmerizing. From producing fake snow in the monsoon and summer to the development of a ski track for the adventure enthusiasts, this lake is truly one of the best places to visit in Auli tours.
6. Gurso Bugyal: Trekking towards the Gurso Bugyal, which is located in Auli Laga Salude, despite the pains, is worth it. With an altitude of about 3000 m, this viewpoint offers ethereal views of nature around. From here, you can admire the lofty Trishul, Nanda Devi, and Dron ranges, an alluring river, and quaint little towns.
Here is the list of best things to do in Auli:
1. Explore the Nanda Devi National Park: Labeled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Nanda Devi National Park offers stunning views of nature as well as a glimpse of the rich biodiversity here. With an entry fee of 2500 INR per Indian and 2600 INR per foreigner, this park boasts of splendid visuals of the Hem Kumb Sahib Temple, Badrinath Temple, and Valley of Flowers, etc.
2. Experience Camping: The best way to explore the grandeur of Auli is to be amidst nature. Camping is the perfect way to admire the mesmerizing views around, indulge in some adventurous activities, and explore the local culture, and bond with others by the bonfire at night. Part of the Auli packages, the prices for camping range from 8000-9000 INR.
3. Enjoy the Auli Gorson Trek: The trek from Auli to Gorson Bugyal is filled with stunning visuals that will leave you breathless. With prices ranging from 9000-10000 INR, this trek offers the magnificent view of the lofty Nanda Devi Peak, dense forest, and alluring pastures.
4. Opt for the Ropeway Ride: The picturesque view of nature around is the main reason why tourists can't wait to try the Ropeway Ride. It starts from Auli GMVN Clifftop and ends at Joshimath with a cost of about 750 INR for the cable car and 300 INR for the chair lift.|
5. Try Skiing: With an altitude of about 3000 m, Auli is the perfect place to experience the thrill of skiing and is a part of the Auli trip packages. The price of renting skiing equipment and residing in a ski lodge here ranges from around 6000 to 22000 INR. Although snowfall is mainly experienced in the winter season, the ski track along the Auli Artificial Lake produces fake snow for the tourists for the rest of the seasons.
Browse through a wide variety of Auli holiday packages offered by Thrillophilia from different Indian cities including: Auli Tour Package From Vadodara, Auli Tour Package From Chandigarh, Auli Tour Package From Jaipur, Auli Tour Packages from Lucknow, Auli Tour Packages from Indore, Auli Tour Packages from Cochin, Auli Tour Packages from Mangalore, Auli Tour Packages from Rajkot, Auli Tour Packages from Vijayawada, Auli Tour Packages from Mysore.
Auli tour packages on average cost around INR 15,500 to INR 18,500, per person for 5 days 4 nights. Sightseeing, meals, hotel stays, and transportation are all included in these packages. Some of the sightseeing spots that you can visit as part of the Auli holiday package include Joshimath, Auli lake, and Rishikesh’s Triveni Ghat.
When organising a trip to Auli, the first thing to do is decide how long you want to stay, where you want to go, what activities you want to undertake, and how you want to get there. After that, decide on a budget and begin your search for the most suitable Auli travel packages. With Thrillophilia, organising your trip to Auli is rather easy, as our trip packages are inclusive of lodging, some meals, local transportation, guided tours, and comprehensive arrangements. Thrillophilia's customer-centric approach makes it an unparalleled experience for travellers seeking a stress-free booking process, and provides one with mesmerising itineraries of Auli tour packages.
Auli and Nainital offer two varied experiences and you can enjoy different attractions as well as adventures at each location. It really depends on your preferred kind of vacation, activities and desired ambience. Auli is a beautiful place to visit if you enjoy winter sports and the snow, whereas Nainital is more peaceful and serene, with the magnificent Naini Lake enhancing the landscape.
3 days are enough for Auli. The Auli holiday packages include a visit to the various popular destinations like Gurso Bugyal, Nanda Devi National Park, Chenab Lake, and many more. But, if you want to take part in the adventurous activities, then you must extend your trip to a few more days.
Yes, Auli does have snowfall during its winter months, which are from November to December; with peak snowfall post mid December to January end. Many tour companies have special Auli tour packages for tourists to enjoy snow and snow skiing here.
Yes, you can consider visiting Auli in July if you are organising a monsoon vacation. The charming hill station experiences minimal rainfall throughout these months, so you really don't have to worry about spending your whole trip indoors. In addition to being perfect for leisurely walks, the temperature during this period varies between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius. Therefore, you can book your Auli package in July and enjoy affordable rates and thinner crowds that can elevate your experience to a whole new level.
Located at a distance of 149 kilometers is Dehradun’s Jolly airport which is the nearest airport to Auli. This airport has regular flights connected to all major cities in India.
Auli is famous among the travelers for its bustling markets. When in Auli, you should never forget to buy:
- Woollen garments
- Vintage artefacts
- Kullu caps
- Tibetan prayer wheels
- Wooden items
- Warm blankets
Auli is located at a distance of 388 kilometers from Delhi. The best way to reach Auli from Delhi is to take an overnight bus journey till Rishikesh, then take a direct private cab till Auli which shall take about 9 hours.
Another option is to take a shared cab until Joshimath and thereafter, take the second longest cable car ride of 16 kilometers in India, from Joshimath to Auli. If one is looking to fly, Dehradun’s Jolly airport is the nearest one at a distance of 149 kilometers. Thereafter, one can take a direct cab to Auli and/or a shared cab till Joshimath.
Book Now - Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour Packages