Auli PackagesAuli trip Packages - Browse through a wide range of Auli packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Auli packages with exciting deals & offers.
Auli packages cater to explorers who would like to witness the magical experience of Auli. Located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state in India, Auli is a fun-filled destination with many local attractions and activities. There are several packages available for Auli that enable tourists coming from near and far-off places to make the most of their time here. The packages by Thrillophilia focus on delivering all the provisions and amenities at an economical cost.
The tours include every single of culturally, historically and naturally important viewpoints in its itinerary, making sure tourists miss out on nothing. These Auli packages are created by expert travelers after examining and understanding all the needs of a tourist and are flexible in nature. As Auli is recognized as a great destination for adventure sports, Auli tour packages by Thrillophilia also comprise adventure and outdoor activities. Auli is most famous for offering skiing experience and is known as the skiing capital of India. To make sure adventure enthusiasts enjoy this sportfully, Thrillophilia’s packages pay special attention to curating the trip around the time required for this sport and provide all the arrangements accordingly.
Auli packages by Thrillophilia can be customized as per the likes, choices, and preferences of every individual, making it extremely personal and exciting. One can also seek expert advice and ask for the best things to do in Auli. It is a destination known for offering a balance between outdoor activities and relaxation around nature. Tourists can keep in mind these factors and choose their Auli packages suitably. Thrillophilia has packages for adventure enthusiasts as well as for comfort seekers, for nature lovers as well as for history and culture admirers. Thus your time in Auli is sure to be the best, just the way you would like it to be!
Places to Visit on Auli Trip:
1. Joshimath: Serving as the starting point for various Himalayan expeditions, this city is simply marvelous. It is situated in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. The city boasts of the Tapovan Natural Hot Springs, Shankaracharya Math, and is widely popular among the adventure junkies too.
2. Nanda Devi Peak: With an altitude of about 7816 m, Nanda Devi Peak is credited to be the second-largest peak in India. It is located in the TCP Market and is popular among the trekkers, nature lovers, and the staunch devotees.
3. Chattrakund: This glorious lake located at a height of about 3300 m will simply leave you breathless. It is situated in Joshimath and is a popular destination included in the Auli tour packages. Surrounded by lush greenery, this is the perfect site to watch the hypnotizing sunsets or the breathtaking sunrises.
4. Trishul Peak: Offering a 270-degree view of the picturesque nature around, this peak located in the Garhwal Region is simply magnificent. From here, you get to witness the grandeur of the Nanda Devi, Chenab Lake, and the magical town of Auli.
5. Auli Artificial Lake: Located in the Dang Village, the Auli Artificial Lake is a spectacular sight. The tranquility that can be felt in the atmosphere, along with the picturesque beauty of nature is simply mesmerizing. From producing fake snow in the monsoon and summer to the development of a ski track for the adventure enthusiasts, this lake is truly one of the best places to visit in Auli tours.
6. Gurso Bugyal: Trekking towards the Gurso Bugyal, which is located in Auli Laga Salude, despite the pains, is worth it. With an altitude of about 3000 m, this viewpoint offers ethereal views of nature around. From here, you can admire the lofty Trishul, Nanda Devi, and Dron ranges, an alluring river, and quaint little towns.
Things to Do on Auli Tour:
Here is the list of best things to do during the Auli trip:
1. Explore the Nanda Devi National Park: Labeled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Nanda Devi National Park offers stunning views of nature as well as a glimpse of the rich biodiversity here. With an entry fee of 2500 INR per Indian and 2600 INR per foreigner, this park boasts of splendid visuals of the Hem Kumb Sahib Temple, Badrinath Temple, and Valley of Flowers, etc.
2. Experience Camping: The best way to explore the grandeur of Auli is to be amidst nature. Camping is the perfect way to admire the mesmerizing views around, indulge in some adventurous activities, and explore the local culture, and bond with others by the bonfire at night. Part of the Auli Packages, the prices for camping range from 8000-9000 INR.
3. Enjoy the Auli Gorson Trek: The trek from Auli to Gorson Bugyal is filled with stunning visuals that will leave you breathless. With prices ranging from 9000-10000 INR, this trek offers the magnificent view of the lofty Nanda Devi Peak, dense forest, and alluring pastures.
4. Opt for the Ropeway Ride: The picturesque view of nature around is the main reason why tourists can't wait to try the Ropeway Ride. It starts from Auli GMVN Clifftop and ends at Joshimath with a cost of about 750 INR for the cable car and 300 INR for the chair lift.
5. Try Skiing: With an altitude of about 3000 m, Auli is the perfect place to experience the thrill of skiing and is a part of the Auli trip packages. The price of renting skiing equipment and residing in a ski lodge here ranges from around 6000 to 22000 INR. Although snowfall is mainly experienced in the winter season, the ski track along the Auli Artificial Lake produces fake snow for the tourists for the rest of the seasons.
Best Time for Auli Tour:
Auli has three major seasons - March to June are summer months, July to October are monsoon months and the rest of the months are winter. Here, the summer months are ideal for enthusiasts who like to stay outdoors and would like to spend time visiting the local attractions, as the weather is very pleasant. Monsoons experience foggy skies and temperature ranging between 12 to 15 degrees.
While the months from December to February witness peak snowfall. As skiing is the main attraction in Auli, the winter months can be considered as the best time to visit here. Most Auli Packages are searched for during the winter months.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
Popular Auli Tour Packages
|Rishikesh Auli Tour Package||4D/3N||₹ 10480.0||4.0 star|
|Backpacking Group Tour of Uttarakhand||7D/6N||₹ 19845.0||4.0 star|
|Romantic Getaway to Uttarakhand||6D/5N||₹ 18625.0||4.0 star|
|Auli Skiing Tour||3D/2N||₹ 4499.0||4.0 star|
|Delhi To Auli Tour Package||5D/4N||₹ 13650.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Auli Tours
Which are the best Auli Tour Packages?
Here we have listed a few of the best Udaipur Packages for you. Check them out:
1. Delhi To Auli Tour Package @ Flat 39% Off
2. Auli Tour Package From Haridwar @ Flat 25% Off
3. Nainital Auli Tour Package @ Flat 16% Off
4. Auli Tour Package From Dehradun @ Flat 22% Off
5. Uttarakhand Tour Package from Mumbai @ Flat 15% Off
Which are the best places to stay on Auli trip?
Here is the list of best places to stay on the Auli trip:
1. The Royal Village: Situated within the Government Tourist Complex, this beautiful resort strives to provide exceptional service to the guests. Apart from the splendid views around, the resort also offers luxurious amenities and delectable cuisine with prices from 3000 INR. GMVN offers facilities like cable cars, cafeteria, bar, etc. to the guests.
2. Dream Mountain Resort: With dining facilities available, this beautiful resort in Auli Road is a perfect getaway for the nature lovers. The resort is surrounded by beautiful deodar trees and offers the picturesque view of the lofty Himalayan Ranges. The price starts from about 1900 INR and is included in the Auli holiday packages.
3. Cliff Top Club Resort: Located in the Auli Skiing Village, this resort offers a view of the picturesque beauty of nature from your rooms. With the price starting from about 6000 INR, the resort provides a magnificent view of the Garhwal Ranges. You might also spot some musk, snow leopard, jackal, etc.
4. The Tattva Resort: This cozy little resort with hammocks and garden is situated in the Badrinath Road and offers solace to those who are eager to escape the conundrum of the city. Prices start from 2800 INR with facilities like geysers, electric blankets, etc.
How to reach Auli from Delhi?
Auli is located at a distance of 388 kilometers from Delhi. The best way to reach Auli from Delhi is to take an overnight bus journey till Rishikesh, then take a direct private cab till Auli which shall take about 9 hours.
Another option is to take a shared cab until Joshimath and thereafter, take the second longest cable car ride of 16 kilometers in India, from Joshimath to Auli. If one is looking to fly, Dehradun’s Jolly airport is the nearest one at a distance of 149 kilometers. Thereafter, one can take a direct cab to Auli and/or a shared cab till Joshimath.
How many days are enough for Auli?
3 days are enough for Auli. The Auli holiday packages include a visit to the various popular destinations like Gurso Bugyal, Nanda Devi National Park, Chenab Lake, and many more. But, if you want to take part in the adventurous activities, then you must extend your trip to a few more days.
What is famous in Auli?
Auli - the name itself explains what the hill station is famous for. As Auli means meadows, this popular tourist destination in Uttarakhand is rightly famous for being home to meadows surrounded by the dense vegetation of oaks and coniferous.
It is popular for its natural attractions, panoramic views of snow clad mountains, wildflowers and trees, and lush vegetation. Moreover, Auli is also popular for being an adventure sports destination, especially during the winters when one can enjoy skiing here.
Does it snow in Auli?
Yes, Auli does have snowfall during its winter months, which are from November to December; with peak snowfall post mid December to January end. Many tour companies have special Auli tour packages for tourists to enjoy snow and snow skiing here.
What should I buy at Auli?Auli is famous among the travelers for its bustling markets. When in Auli, you should never forget to buy:- Woollen garments- Vintage artefacts- Kullu caps- Tibetan prayer wheels- Wooden items- Warm blankets
Which is better, Auli or Manali?Auli can be a better pick for you, if you are looking for a calm and less crowded experience amidst the mountains. However, Manali can be a better option for people seeking a more bustling environment and increased commercialization.
Is Auli good for a honeymoon?Yes, Auli is an excellent destination for a honeymoon. In fact, this hill station happens to be one of the most recommended places for honeymooners in the country, owing to its spellbinding scenic beauty and thrilling adventure activities.
Is Auli worth visiting?Yes, Auli is absolutely worth visiting. The snow-capped mountains, the 360 degrees sight of the majestic Himalayas and the spectacular sunset and sunrise make this place a truly surreal destination to travel to. Furthermore, the availability of adventure activities like skiing and trekking make a trip to Auli even more enthralling.
Is it safe to visit Auli?
Yes, Auli is a very safe hill station. Every year, Auli Packages are sold to many national as well as international tourists. All of them have only good things to say about Auli, in terms of their safety. It has great hospitality and tourism services and the hill station is well maintained. The locals here are welcoming and warm that makes the place a safe space to be at.
Which is the nearest airport to Auli ?
Located at a distance of 149 kilometers is Dehradun’s Jolly airport which is the nearest airport to Auli. This airport has regular flights connected to all major cities in India.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on an Auli tour?
1. Rudraprayag: Appealing to both the adventure enthusiasts as well as the devotees, Rudraprayag offers a unique tranquil atmosphere. You can relax here with your partner and re-bond with each other again.
2. Valley of Flowers: The mesmerizing valley ornate with vivacious colored flowers is a great place to woo your partner once again. You can whisper promises of forever while trekking along to the Valley.
3. Nanda Devi Peak: At a staggering height of about 7816 m, Nanda Devi Peak is simply surreal and is included in the Auli tour packages. The 360-degree view of the alluring nature around is bound to leave you and your partner breathless.
4. Saildhar Tapowan: Famed for the hot spring, the quaint little village of Shaildhar offers the perfect opportunity for you and your partner to explore the local culture together. You can admire the ethereal beauty of nature and pick up souvenirs at the same time.
When is the best time to visit the Nanda Devi National Park in Auli?
The National Park is located in India’s second largest peak that is the Nanda Devi Peak. It is one of the most reputed and spectacular wildernesses in the Himalayas. Very few of any National Park or Natural Wildernesses live up to the character of Nanda Devi National Park. It is located at a very high altitude and is stone throw away from pristine glaciers.
The park is open only six months a year from 1st May to 31st October. The best time to visit is from 15th June to 15th September.
Which are the best places to visit at night on an Auli tour?
1. Joshimath: Hub for adventurous activities, the glorious city of Joshimath is a sight to see at night and one must include it in their Auli holiday packages. Try exploring the hidden corners when the crowds are less and you have boatloads of time.
2. Chattrakund: With an altitude of about 3300 m, this lake offers the panoramic beauty of nature around. The lake is surrounded by dense trees of deodar, pine, and oak and is the perfect site to watch the breathtaking sunsets.
3. Local Markets: Souvenirs are something that reminds you of the wonderful memories of a trip. You can pick up some artifacts, warm clothes, etc. along with your partner and explore the place at night together.
4. Cliff Top Club: Completing the Auli tours without tasting the sumptuous local cuisine is a big mistake. The best way to know more about the local culture is to try the local Garhwal cuisine. You must try the delicious Kachmauli, Singhori, Bal Mithai
Which are some famous places for trekking in Auli?
1. Joshimath: One of the most popular trails explored here is the one leading to Badrinath. Joshimath is hugely popular among the adventure junkies due to the abundance of thrilling activities.
2. Kwani Bugyal: Situated at a height of about 3350 m, this trek, part of the Auli packages, offers glorious views of the snow-capped Dunagiri and the Nanda Devi mountain ranges and is a favorite among the avid trekkers.
3. Kuari Pass: With an altitude of about 12,000 feet, this mountain offers surreal views of nature around. The trek starts from Joshimath and ends at the glorious Mount Nanda Devi summit. On this trek, you get to witness the magnificent snow-capped mountains, dense green forests, serene rivers, and local tribes.
4. Auli Gorson: Starting from Auli and ending at the glorious Gorson Bugyal, this trek will leave you mesmerized. Trekking across this expanse will offer you an alluring view of the majestic Nanda Devi peak, dense coniferous forests, beautiful wildflowers, and magnificent pastures.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Auli tour?
Here is the list of famous adventure activities to do on the Auli tour:
1. Camping: Camping in Auli makes it possible to be with nature while indulging in the various thrilling outdoor activities. You can also bond with fellow campers, ingest the delectable local cuisine, and know more about the local culture by exchanging intriguing tales by the bonfire.
2. Skiing: Experiencing this thrill-inducing adventurous activity amidst thick snow blankets, high-altitude slopes, and strong winds make the activity more challenging and fun. Auli is situated at an elevation level of about 3000 m and is the perfect place to experience skiing by both the novice and the experienced and it is one of the must things to do in Auli trip packages.
3. Trekking: There are various trekking sites that are part of the Auli tour packages. Some of them are challenging, but the sight along the way and at the endpoint makes up for all the pain. The magnificent view of the various Himalayan Ranges and the diversified flora and fauna will give you great satisfaction.
4. Ropeway Ride: The boost of adrenaline that you get while viewing the nature around and the landscape below from a cable car is worth every penny it costs. The surreal beauty of the picturesque nature around along with the rich biodiversity and a look at the magnificent Himalayan ranges is bound to leave you stunned.
What are the most romantic things to do on Auli trip?
Here is the list of most romantic things to do on Auli trip:
1. Cozy up in the Ropeway Ride: The best way to woo your partner or make that grand proposal is to express your forever love amidst the picturesque beauty of nature around in the Ropeway Ride, which is a part of the Auli trip packages. Enjoy some cozy moments with your partner and admire the alluring beauty of Sanjivani Parvat and the Nanda Devi Peak.
2. Dine with Local Cuisine: Arrange a date filled with delectable local cuisine for your partner at any one of the local dining avenues.
3. Stroll Along the Chenab Lake: The serenity that this place exudes cannot be paralleled. Stroll along with your partner hand in hand and admire the panoramic view of nature.
4. Camp Amidst Nature: Experiencing the ethereal views of nature around with your partner will help you to know each other again. Spend some cozy moments by the bonfire or make some new memories of trekking together.
What are the best places to visit in Auli with family?
1. Nanda Devi Peak: This peak offers a grand view of the ethereal beauty of nature all around. At a staggering height of about 7816 m, you can also trek to this place with your family and spend some much-needed quality time with them.
2. Vishnuprayag: Aesthetically stunning, this town has massive religious importance. This is the place where you can view the two tributaries– Dhauliganga and Alaknanda meet to form a single river. You can explore the local culture and admire nature here with your family.
3. Auli Artificial Lake: Included in the Auli packages, this man-made lake in Auli offers a panoramic view of the various magnificent Himalayan Ranges. You can experience skiing on the skiing track with your family.
4. Gurso Bugyal: With an altitude of about 3000 m, Gurso Burgyal offers a picturesque 360-degree view of the glorious nature around. Admire the ethereal beauty of the rustic towns, Himalayan ranges, and re-bond with your family.