Popular Antarctica Packages
Antarctica Tour Packages
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 345000.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 649999.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 650000|
Antarctica Trip Packages:Antarctica tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Antarctica holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Antarctica vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Antarctica tour packages from Thrillophilia are packed with some of the most fascinating and enthralling attractions of this incredible continent. Each package is as unique as the destination and the deals are equally exciting. Explore the many specially designed Antarctica packages to make the most of your trip to the land of giant glaciers and icebergs.
Antarctica is famous for ice and snow. To make sure you experience what this magical place has in store for you. The most fantastic part of the packages from Thrillophilia is that they are customizable. You can pick your combination of destination and activities and add them to make the best package according to your interests. Take your pick of adventures, excursions, wildlife encounters and sleeping under the stars.
The amazing deals and discounts adds a whole new level of excitement to the Antarctica holiday packages. Thrillophilia offers an awesome range of offers on Antarctica packages that are incomparable and absolutely fantastic. So whether you are a couple, a group of friends or family these Antarctica packages promise in offering the most fun vacations.
Places To Visit on Antarctica Tour:1. The Falkland Islands - These magnificent islands have more than one reason to have visitors. The scenery is spellbinding, four types of penguins thrive here as well as albatrosses and dolphins. It is a stunning blend of nature, wildlife, culture and history making it an important part of any Antarctica tours. Enjoy some local delicacies made from a variety of fish at Port Stanley while touring the Island.
2. South Georgia - This remote Island in Antarctica is famous for its rich and diverse wildlife. This is an ideal destination for avid bird watchers and wildlife enthusiasts as this is a major breeding ground for a variety of birds. One of the best sights here are the hundreds of whales that gather near this Island. This is one of the rarest sights that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
3. Antarctic Peninsula - This is the warmest region of the Antarctic region and an excellent breeding ground for seals, penguins and a variety of seabirds. The Peninsula is a group of islands and each island has its own unique feature that is worth exploring. The region also has several research stations and it is ideal for tourists to include this region in their Antarctica tour packages.
4. South Shetland Islands - These Islands are covered in ice and are one of the most visited places in Antarctica. This region also has some of the best fjords and glaciers that are truly an incomparable sight. The Islands are also a major nesting ground for penguins, seals and seabirds.
5. Ross Sea - This region has a very unique and intriguing landscape with an active volcano and the largest ice shelf in Antarctica. It is a popular tourist spot with several historical sites, penguins by droves and large glaciers. Sailing to the Ross Sea is a unique experience that should be on any Antarctica tours as it is the closest you can get to the South Pole.
6. Port Lockroy - This is a spectacular natural harbour that once was used for whaling purposes. The most popular tourist attraction here is the Penguin Post Office where over 3000 penguins come every summer to live amongst the inhabitants of this remote island. During World War II this harbour was also used as a military base.
7. Lemaire Channel - An Antarctica tour packages is incomplete without a cruise along the stunningly beautiful Lemaire Channel. The scenery is breathtaking with glaciers, white cliffs and massive icebergs all around and humpback whales traipsing the waters. This region is also famous for orcas or killer whales. The strait is a gateway to the Antarctic Peninsula and also one of the most popular destinations of this region.
8. Drake Passage - If you want to add a touch of adventure to your Antarctica tour packages then crossing the Drake Passage will definitely pump up your adrenaline. This is where the Atlantic, Pacific and the Indian Ocean converge and the currents are immense. Experiencing the rolling waves is what most people look forward to on the Antarctic tour plus the sightings of Albatrosses, seabirds, dolphins and whales.
Must Checkout: Antarctica Tour From Kolkata
Things To Do on Antarctica Trip:1. Shore excursions: This is one of the best ways to explore the various attractions of the Antarctica holiday packages. Some of the most popular landing sites are Shetland Shores, Falkland Islands, South Georgia, etc. The tour includes visiting seal and penguin colonies, research centres, viewpoints, etc.
2. Kayaking: Kayaking in the Antarctic Sea is an ethereal experience that is incomparable. Guided by experts and accompanied by fellow kayakers, this activity will take you to incredible landscapes, calming Antarctic Sea waters, wildlife sightings and so much more. The Neumayer’s Channel is one of the most favored locations in the Antarctic tour for this activity.
3. Polar Plunge: It may sound a bit on the crazier side but this is one of the most popular activities in any Antarctica tour packages. There are two options from which you can do the polar plunge. You can jump off the ship straight into the icy water or from the shores of Deception Island.
4. Scuba Diving: Scuba Diving is fun when you can do it in the freezing Antarctica Sea. Some of the best highlights of this activity are exploring the calm underwater world of the Antarctic Sea, view some unique corals and marine life, encounter polar wildlife such seals, penguins, walrus, etc.
5. Whale Watching Cruise: This is one of the highlights of the Antarctica tour packages. You can get a fantastic view of humpbacks, blue whales, sperm whales, fin, orcas, minke and killer whales. The best time for whale watching is between January to March when they gather in large pods to start their migration to the north. Some of the best locations for this activity is Wilhelmina Bay also commonly known as Whale-mina Bay because of the incredible number of whales found here.
6. Camping: You can go camping under the beautiful skies of Antarctica. The landscape, experience and the activity itself is a whole different adventure. Sleeping outdoors in sub-zero temperature surrounded by nothing by clean white snow is an experience that can add a lot of zing to your Antarctica trip packages.
7. Post a Letter: Posting a letter might sound weird but just remember that this is the Post Office that is closest to the South Pole and there are over 3000 penguins who visit here each summer to live side by side with the inhabitants here. This post office is called the Penguin Post Office and is made on the former research base of Port Lockrey.
8. Visit the Blood Falls: This is one of the most unique phenomena you can encounter in your Antarctica holiday packages. The flowing blood red water falling on pristine white snow is both eerie as well as incredible. The red tinge is due to the presence of iron oxide in the salt water.
9. Visit the Trinity Church: The Trinity Church located in King George Island is the southernmost Christian Orthodox Church of the world. The structure of this Church was built in Russia and then transported to King George Island. It serves as a spiritual base for many of the researchers who inhabit this region.
Also Checkout: Antarctica Tour From India
Best Time To Visit Antarctica:November to March is the best time to take a trip to Antarctica. December and January is when the temperature is warmer and the days are much longer. This is also the best time to view the wonderful wild animals of Antarctica such as penguins, seals and whales.
How To Reach Antarctica:You can travel to Antarctica by sea or by air. Sailing is the most popular way to reach Antarctica. There are several cruise ships that sail to Antarctica by crossing The Drake Passage that takes approximately 48 hours. Flying to Antarctica takes about 2 hours from South American cities like Buenos Aires or Santiago.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.