Popular Arunachal Pradesh Packages
Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
|Unexplored Arunachal Tour Package Tawang Special||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 32999.0|
|9 Days Arunachal Tour With Bomdila And Tawang||9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 36999.0|
|10 Days Amazing Arunachal Package||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 38999.0|
|8 Days Arunachal Travel Package||8 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 34999.0|
|10 Days Arunachal Tour Package with Kaziranga and Tawang||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 39999.0|
Explore the land of virgin sunrays in the most exquisite Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages.
Where the mountains have gravitas and the prayers of people pass on the slopes of these mountains revealing the intrinsic relationship between the mountains and cloud, telling stories of change and yet bearing the nature of permanence, Arunachal Pradesh is an omnipresent voice, travelling the river, the towns and the estuary mouth – a place from where so many natural processes emanate.
The memories of the sun rising and setting behind the monasteries, the silent mountains witnessing the summer of heat and scanty rainfalls, balmy sunlight scattering through the highest tip of the trees carrying wind to the mouth of canyon, mountains becoming a symbolic of being a repository of traditions and events of the past. One can witness surreal beauty in the Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages, truly! The unvisited land mass becoming a symbolic of knowing even the deepest secrets, numerous river valleys dissecting the precipitous terrain, the rivers being fed by immense abundance of forest covers that absorb moisture and transfer it to subsurface flows, summers melting water from snow caps contributing to the volume of water, Dong Basti and Vijaynagar basti receiving the first morning sun rays in the country, ARUNACHAL PRADESH unveils the secrets of one of nature’s last frontiers.
The literal meaning of Arunachal Pradesh is a “land of the dawn-lit mountains”. Located in the easternmost part of the Indian Territory, this amazing art of god’s invisible hands is a poem of verdurous valleys, and unprecedented aestheticism where gushing waterfalls add music to the treasure trove of unmatched allure. This tranquil destination is unspoiled and there are lands which are purely virgin. Arunachal has a tranquil environment and salubrious weather that adds to its serenity which demands a traveler to must take a trip of this land of hidden treasure and untouched air of freedom.
People Also Ask About Arunachal Pradesh Tours
What are the best sightseeing tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
Whether you are an energetic adventurist or a spiritual enthusiast, you will have a host of options to choose from on your magical journey to Arunachal Pradesh. Welcome to the Indian abode of virgin sun rays!
- Pasighat (intruiging waterfalls)
- Villages of Aloo, west siang district.
- Subansiri River, or basically all rivers in Arunachal
- Yachuli, Lower Subansiri District
- Areas such as Taliha, Nacho, Siyum of Upper Subansiri dist.(people and geography)
- Namdapha National park
- Parasuram Kund
What are the best options for motorcycle tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
Ride the bike and travel to some of the most remote motorable roads in eastern India. This state is one of the most unexplored places in India. Fondly known as the “land of dawn lit mountains”, Arunachal Pradesh houses the place where India gets its first ray of sunrise, Dong. It is located at the confluence of Lohit and Sati rivers and it’s an absolute bliss witnessing the moment when the village glows orange-red in the morning, simply breathtaking!
Route: Jenging · Siang · Mariyang · Ranaghat · Mebo · Dibang · Roing · Mayodia pass · Balijan · Pasighat · Brahmaputra · Dibrugarh
Duration: 8 days
Which are the top shopping tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
The rich heritage of art and crafts of Arunachal Pradesh is sure to add color to the cultural heritage of the country. While shopping at Arunachal Pradesh, you will find handicrafts items dominating the shopping areas. Arunachal Pradesh is famous for art & craft items. The handicraft of Arunachal is unique and exquisite, rare to find elsewhere.
- Woodcarvings - It is a tradition with some of the tribes of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Weaved Items - A few of the woven products that deserves mention are Sherdukpen shawls, Apatani jackets and scarves, Adi skirts, jackets and bags, Mishmi shawls, blouses and jackets and Wancho bags and loin cloths.
- Cane and Bamboo Works - Cane and bamboo industry of Arunachal Pradesh is of very high standard. Most of the domestic requirements are made of cane and bamboo. The main Sales Emporium is located at Itanagar, from where the handicraft items are available.
- Handicrafts Center - This establishment offers a good range of shawls, carpets, carved baskets and the beautiful cane and bamboo works in which the North East excels Behind and on one side of the showroom, is the workshop where cane is heated, cut and woven by tribal artisans with great skill.
Shop exclusively from these outlets and carry the richness of Arunachal heritage back with you to your home:
- Handicrafts Centre (Tawang)
- Craft Centre & Emporium (Itanagar)
- Akash Deep Market and Legi Complex (Yupia)
What are the top food tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
The spices of India makes a rich blend of variety of foods, gifting your tongue few of the best delicacies of Chinese, Tibetan and Indian food. Take a look of few of the best restaurants wherein you can get the best of the foods in Arunachal Pradesh:
- The Dragon, Tawang
- Hotel Mon-Valley, Tawang
- Greenwood Restaurant, Tawand
- Elegant Restaurant, Bomdila
- Orange Restaurant & Lounge Bar, Tawang
- Tenjzing resturent, Dirang
- Blue Pine, Tawang
- Woodland Restaurant, Tawang
- Cafe Nirvana, Tawang
- E&K's Restaurant, Naharlagun
Which re the best adventure tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
The snow-capped mountain ranges of Arunachal have the tallest peaks of the world. Endowed with thick green forests with many streams and rivers, it serves as a fantastic destination for adventure-seekers. Adventure in Arunachal Pradesh is an experience of lifetime:
- Trekking - For an interesting experience of trekking, Arunachal has some of the best trekking routes. Tawang Chu is the most challenging trek in this area. Starting from Jong, it passes over Se-la and Tawang. From Jong to Mago, this trek route passes through a dense forest studded with beautiful waterfalls.
- Rafting and Angling - Other popular adventure sports in the place include rafting and angling. The mountainous routes passes through the river system apart from the places where the mountainsides are steep, giving rise to excellent opportunities for adventure activities. Enjoy River Rafting along Kameng, Subansiri, Siang and Dibang.
- Trekking and Climbing - Situated on the Eastern Himalayas, Arunachal has the tallest snow-peaked mountains. Trekking experience to these peaks offer best adventure to enjoy. Even though, it is the least visited trek.
Which are the best pilgrimage tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
The spiritual charm that Arunachal is enveloped is an array of temples and monasteries strung on the chords of cultural history. The state that has been recognized as Buddhist centric will definitely surprise you with some exquisite churches and Hindu temples. The majestic and architecturally brilliant monasteries are certainly the highlight of the state, which are visited by a number of people from around the world thus making Arunachal a well acclaimed Buddhist pilgrimage destination. Enjoy the exquisiteness of the state:
- Parashuram Kund
- Bomdila Monastery
- Tawang Monastery
- Urgelling Monastery
- URGELLING MONASTERY
- SHIVALINGA AT KARDO HILLS
- AKASHIGANGA TEMPLE
- LOWER GOMPA
- UPPER GOMPA
- KALACHAKRA GOMPA
- TAKTSANG GOMPA
- MEGHNA CAVE TEMPLE
What are the top water adventures in Arunachal Pradesh?
Arunachal Pradesh is blessed with so many mountain rivers which include within mighty rapids. Nothing can beat the thrill and excitement of water adventures in Arunachal Pradesh.
- White water rafting in Kameng River
- Rafting - The rivers of Arunachal Pradesh well known for river rafting are Bhareli or Kameng and Siang or However, the best option for rafting in the state is the Brahmaputra.
- Fishing - Fishing is one of the prominent sports in the state. The rivers of Arunachal Pradesh that offer a good fishing experience are the Siang River, the Bhoroli river and the Lohit river. The chief angling spot in Arunachal Pradesh is Pasighat.
What are the best hiking tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
With the dawn-lit interlocking mountains; plunging rivers; gregarious waterfalls; pastures dotted with orchids; dense forest; exquisite animals, and whatnot - there's no denying that Arunachal Pradesh is a big playground for the worldwide trekkers and hikers.
- Amongst the best taken trail here is to Dirang Dzong, where one crosses the hamlet, apple farms and kiwi farms and get a glimpse of the local life. A hike in Sangti Valley is also a perfect one. The valley is said to be the home of the black neck cranes in winter and is an amazing place for a mountain hike.
- Tawang and its nearby Thembang call hikers to enjoy some good walk around the area.
- A hike through Thembang offers a peek into the means of the livelihood of the village people and an opportunity to share a meal with them.
Which are the top weekend getaway tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
You will find a wide range of options when it comes to short trips from Arunachal Pradesh. From tea plantations to river islands, Arunachal Pradesh has something for all kinds of travelers. So here are some amazing weekend getaways from Arunachal Pradesh that you must visit on your short vacations.
- Pobitora wildlife sanctuary
- Kaziranga National Park
- Nameri national park
Which are the best cultural tours in Arunachal Pradesh?
In the magnificent highlands of the high-eastern Himalayas, Tibetan Buddhism has for ages survived and progressed true to its essence. Once contingent to that glorious free Tibet and ruled from Lhasa, the region today forms the western part of the forested state of Arunachal Pradesh. This land is proverbially beautiful; where the forests are massive, where plentiful fruits and flowers, high mountains, large rivers and humble cultures come alive in their awe and simplicity.
Arunachal Pradesh India is replete with numerous tribes and sub tribes with a discreet and rich culture. You can opt for tribal tours to experience these new world whee the variety of ethnic groups, communities, languages, class and religion resides. The socio- religious differences among the communities classify the people of the state into three broad categories.
Of these, the First group of people comprises of Monpas and Sherdukpens of Tawang and West Kameng districts who are the followers of Lamaistic tradition of Mahayana Buddhist sect.
The Second group includes the persons from Adis, Akas, Apatanis, Bangnis, Nishis, Mishmis, Mijis, Thongsas tribes whose deity God are the Sun and the Moon. The tribes of Noctes and Wanchos, significantly located in the Tirap district, form the Third group. These people believe in Vaishnavism.
Visit the monasteries in Arunachal Pradesh to get a feel of how culturally people are rooted in this land of history.
- Tawang Monastery
- Bomdila Monastery
- Urgelling Monastery
One of the most visited tourist places in Tawang, Sela Pass boasts of stunning natural beauty. Reckoned for its geographical importance, Sela Pass is located at a height of 4170 metres in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The awe-inspiring landcapes will help you relax and unwind in the midst of marvellous surroundings. Blessed with a blanket of snow throughout the year, Sela Pass offers some of the most magnificent views of the Himalayan range. Along with being a popular tourist attraction, the place is also known for being a prominent religious site for Buddhists. The enchanting natural beauty of this rocky pass off your sights of some of the most glorious lakes like the frozen Sela Lake. Location: Sela Pass, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
Famous as the largest monastery in India, Tawang Monastery is one of the most incredible places to visit in Tawang. Also famous as Galden Namgyal Lhatse, Tawang Monastery is one of the most holy sites for the faith of Mahayana Buddhism. Belonging to the Gelugpa sect of Buddhism, Tawang Monastery is home to over 300 monks and holds 17 gompas in the region. Offering a serene view of the Himalayan valley, Tawang Monastery is renowned for its 16th century architecture. Some of the famous things to look forward to at Tawang Monastery are sketches and paintings of Bodhisattvas, silver silk casket dedicated to Goddess Shri Devi and many other works of art. The most favourable time to visit Tawang Monastery is during the Losar festival held in the beginning of new year. Location: Tawang Monastery, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
Often famous as Madhuri Lake, Shonga-Tser Lake is known to be the place where the famous Bollywood song from the movie Koyala was shot. The lake is known for offering panoramic views of the landscape and has been quite a popular tourist spot with wonderful scenic beauty. The vista comprises of the serene hills and mountains that surround the lake and the place charms the tourists with its tranquil ambience. A photographer’s delight, Shonga Tser Lake is a remarkable place to enjoy a casual stroll and bask in the serene atmosphere. The awe-inspiring lake is a great crowd puller in Tawang and offers a respite from the noise and pollution of the cities. Location: Shonga Tser Lake, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh