Kugti Pass Trek Highlights
- Witness the treasure of nature unveiling itself in front of your eyes from an altitude of around 16,700 ft
- Unfold all the grandness of the mighty Himalayas in this little-known Kugti Pass Trek
- Get the perfect balance of both adventure and peace as you trek for 60 KM to explore the hidden treasures of nature
Kugti Pass Trek Overview
Discover the untouched trails of the Himalayas that leads you to the verdant meadows, thick pine forests, apple orchards, magnificent glaciers, and breathtaking ice falls. The dramatic changes in scenery that you will come across on your way to Kugti Pass will soothe your eyes and give your heart immense pleasure.
With adrenaline rushing through your veins start this 8 days moderate trek to the virtually unexplored. With expert mountaineers by your side, you are ready to enjoy this trek.
About the trekking experience:
- Your journey will begin from a city that shares an international border - Pathankot.
- On this trekking experience, you will come across places that hold religious and architectural values like Bharmour, Kugti.
- Camping under the starry night and playing with the snow is something that you are going to experience next at Duggi Valley.
- A hot cup of tea, hearty breakfast, wholesome lunch and nutritional dinner from both Indian and Continental cuisine are going to keep your stomach filled.
- For the 8 adventurous days, you will be staying in hotels/tents on a double/triple/quadruple sharing basis (as per the package).
- A Hindi and English speaking professional with supportive staff, cook, instructor, and porter will be accompanying you to make sure the experience goes smoothly.
- Social distancing, the use of masks, frequent hand sanitisation, and social distancing is to be maintained.
- Maximum Altitude: 16700 ft
- Approx trekking distance: 60 KM (to and fro)
- Temperature: 12℃ to 20℃ during days; -2℃ to 6℃ during nights
- ATM: The nearest ATM is in Bharmour
- Trekking gradient: Moderate trek with various ascends and descends
Kugti Pass Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Accommodation, Meals and Trekking
More Details about Kugti Pass Trek
Know Before You Go for Kugti Pass Trek
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Permit charges are not included in the package
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced drivers especially for hilly terrains available.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home (you will save a lot of money). Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek.
Things To Carry for Kugti Pass Trek
- Head torch
- Warm clothes
- Walking stick
- Hiking shoes