Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla Highlights
- Explore Sangla Valley, one of the prettiest valley located at an altitude of of 2621 m above the sea level
- Pay tribute to the Mathi Goddess at the Mathi temple which is believed to constructed 500 years ago
- Visit the last inhabited village of India, Chitkul and have a mouth-watering Lunch at 'Hindustan Ka Aakhri Dhaba'
- Grasp the majestic views of the Kinner-Kailash, an abode of Lord Shiva and Shivling Peak from Kalpa
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla Overview
About the destination:
Spiti is a little Tibetan haven nestled gracefully at an average height of 12500 ft above sea level. Spiti which literally means “the middle land” stands by its name and lies between Tibet and India. It is a cold desert that offers breathtaking views of snow-covered Himalayan ranges, pristine emerald lakes, fascinating landscapes and quaint villages. It is famous for its ancient monasteries that still hold their charm. It is a must-visit place for those who want to witness the surreal experience in the land of utmost grace.
Vehicle: Toyota Innova
Start Point/End Point: Shimla
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Route: Shimla - Sangla - Chitkul - Kalpa - Shimla
- Accommodation: At Sangla and Kalpa
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Miscellaneous charges: Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Transportation: Pick up & Drop in Innova from Shimla to Shimla
- Taste the mouth-watering Apples and stone fruits of Kinnaur.
- Check-in to the selfie points at Chitkul and Kalpa
- Visit the Devine Kinnar Kailash from Kalpa.
- Visit the beautiful Dhankar Lake from Dhankar (the ancient capital of the region)
More Details about Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla
Know Before You Go for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Avoid roaming during the nights
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- While visiting the monasteries, do obey proper dress-code and do not hurt the local sentiments of the places.
- A/C in taxi – can be provided at additional cost
- Accommodation at Shimla and Manali – Can be arranged at extra cost
Things To Carry for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle