Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Highlights
- Witness the highest village in the world, Komic Village, which stands tall at an average height of 15050 ft. above sea level.
- Get a chance to send postcards to your loved ones from the highest post office in the world in Hikkim
- Behold the most charismatic crescent-shaped lake in the laps of Himalayas- Chadertaal Lake
- Camp near the lake and witness the mesmerising views that will soothe your inner being
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Overview
About the destination:
Spiti, a little Tibetan haven nestled gracefully at an average height of 12500 feet above sea level. It captivates tourists in its rich culture and glorious beauty embellished with rugged mountains, fascinating valleys, mesmerizing landscapes, and quaint villages. Spiti Valley is a place known as the home of ancient monasteries that still hold their charm and gives you breathtaking scenery to behold. Filled with spellbinding tourist attractions like Key Monastery, Lhalung Monastery, Dhankar Lake, Pin Valley National Park, and Kunzum Pass, this place promises an absolutely surreal experience.
Quick info about Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi:
Vehicle: Sedan/Toyota Innova/Tempo Traveller
Start/End Point: Delhi
Duration: 7 Days, 6 Nights
Route: Delhi - Manali - Kaza - Chandra Tal - Manali - Delhi
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi Inclusions:
- Accommodation: In Hotels & Camps on a twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Miscellaneous charges: Wildlife entry fees or permits, driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Transportation: Volvo from Delhi To Manali and Manali To Delhi with an SUV/Tempo traveller from Manali To Manali.
- Dedicated hospitality manager: For 7 or more people travelling together.
- Visit Solang Valley, Manikaran Gurudwara, Hidimba Devi Temple at Manali
- Indulge in some adventurous activities like - River Rafting, Skiing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Zorbing, etc at Manali.
- Check-in to the selfie points at Chota Dhara, Kunzum La, Chicham Bridge, Kaza, etc from Manali
- Dine at the famous Chacha - Chachi Dhaba in Batal
- Hike to the mysterious and beautiful Chandrataal Lake.
- Send a postcard from the world's highest post office at Hikkim.
- Visit the beautiful Dhankar Lake from Dhankar (the ancient capital of the region)
- Visit the Divine Kunzum Mata temple from Kunzum La.
- Enjoy the mouthwatering dishes made from local spices at Hikkim, Langza, Key, etc.
More Details about Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
Know Before You Go for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi.
Things To Carry for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Delhi
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Mosquito & insect repellent