Manali Tour Package
|EXCLUSIVE Manali from Delhi | FREE Kasol Excursion||4 Days|
|Manali from Delhi | FREE Solang Valley Trip||4 Days|
|Instagrammable Himachal | FREE Honeymoon Freebies||6 Days|
|Shimla Manali from Delhi | FREE Rohtang Pass Trip||5 Days|
|Manali Solang Kasol All together | EXCLUSIVE From Delhi||5 Days|
|Himachal ADVENTURE | Kullu Manali Kasol & Jibhi from Delhi||5 Days|
Manali Trip Package- Browse through a wide range of Manali holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Manali travel packages with exciting deals and offers.
Manali, nestled in the picturesque state of Himachal Pradesh in northern India, is a breathtaking destination that attracts travelers with its snow-capped mountains, lush greenery, and vibrant culture. A Manali tour package provides an unforgettable experience amidst the stunning landscapes of the Himalayas. The tour typically begins with a scenic drive from the nearest major city, often Delhi, passing through winding roads and picturesque valleys. As you approach Manali, the air becomes crisper, and the views more awe-inspiring. Most of the Manali trip packages include comfortable transportation, ensuring a hassle-free journey. Accommodation is a crucial component of any tour package, and in Manali, there are options ranging from luxurious resorts to cozy guesthouses. The Manali package offers stays that provide panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, allowing guests to wake up to the sight of snow-clad peaks and lush forests.
A highlight of the Manali tour package is a visit to the Rohtang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters, this mountain pass offers breathtaking vistas of the surrounding Himalayan peaks. Visitors can indulge in various activities like snowboarding, skiing, and simply reveling in the pristine white landscapes. The journey to Rohtang Pass itself is an adventure, with the road snaking through valleys and alongside gushing rivers. The Solang Valley is another must-visit destination on a Manali tour. Known for its meadows and adventure sports, this valley transforms into a winter wonderland during the colder months. Manali Trip costs often include opportunities for paragliding, zorbing, and skiing in Solang Valley, catering to the adventurous spirit of travelers. Manali town itself is a charming destination with its bustling markets, offering an array of local handicrafts, woolens, and traditional artifacts. The Hadimba Temple, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba, is a prominent attraction with its unique architecture and serene surroundings.
Food plays a significant role in any travel experience, and a Manali tour introduces visitors to Himachali cuisine. From piping hot momos to local delicacies like Sidu & Thenthuk, the culinary journey in Manali is a delight for food enthusiasts. For those seeking a spiritual touch, a visit to the Manu Temple and the Vashisht Hot Water Springs provides a serene and calming experience. These ancient sites are not only religiously significant but also offer tranquility amidst the mountains. The Manali tour package is a comprehensive way to explore the beauty and adventure that this Himalayan gem has to offer. Whether you are an adventure seeker, nature lover, or someone looking for a tranquil escape, Manali has something for everyone, making it a coveted destination for travelers from around the world.
If you're looking for the best deals and offers on Manali travel packages, look no further than Thrillophilia. Our Manali packages are designed to cater to the needs and preferences of different travelers, whether you're a solo traveler, a couple, or a family. Book your Manali tour now for fantastic deals and a memorable adventure through stunning landscapes. Thrillophilia is your go-to for a hassle-free and unforgettable trip
Manali tour package from Delhi, Manali tour package from Mumbai, Manali tour package from Chennai, Manali tour package from Pune, Manali packages from Bangalore, Manali tour package from Kerala, Manali tour package from Ahmedabad, Manali tour package from Kolkata, Manali tour package from Nagpur, Manali tour package from Surat
Browse Top Himachal Destination Packages: Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages, Dalhousie Tour Packages, Dharamshala Tour Packages, Kasauli Tour Packages, Mcleodganj Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages, Dharamshala Honeymoon Packages, Kasauli Honeymoon Packages, Mcleodganj Honeymoon Packages
The best time to visit Manali depends on the kind of experience one seeks, as each season brings its own charm to this picturesque destination. Summer (March to June) this is the most popular time to visit Manali. The weather is pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 10 to 25 degrees Celsius. It's ideal for outdoor activities like paragliding, trekking, and river rafting. The lush green landscapes and blooming flowers add to the scenic beauty, making it perfect for nature lovers. Monsoon (July to September) while the rainfall during these months can make the region slippery and risky for certain activities, the landscapes are at their most vibrant. The rain washes away the dust, and the mountains come alive with lush greenery. With the Manali package, it is a great time for those who appreciate the beauty of rain-washed hills and don't mind occasional drizzles. Autumn (October to November) this is a transitional period, with the weather becoming cooler, and the landscapes taking on hues of gold and brown as the leaves change colors. It is an excellent time for those who prefer a quieter atmosphere and stunning fall scenery. Winter (December to February) Manali transforms into a winter wonderland during these months, with snow-covered landscapes creating a magical ambiance. Winter sports enthusiasts flock to experience skiing, snowboarding, and enchanting white landscapes. Book a Manali tour package and have a peaceful retreat amidst snow-clad mountains as winter is the perfect time to visit.
1. By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Bhuntar Airport, located approximately 50 kilometers away. Domestic flights connect Bhuntar to major cities like Delhi and Chandigarh. Upon arrival at the airport, travelers can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Manali. The air journey provides breathtaking views of the Himalayan landscape, offering a preview of the natural beauty that awaits in Manali.
2. By Rail: While there is no direct railway station in Manali, the closest major railhead is Joginder Nagar Railway Station, around 165 kilometers away. However, the most convenient option is to reach Chandigarh Railway Station, which is well-connected to major cities in India. From Chandigarh, one can hire a taxi or take a bus to cover the picturesque journey to Manali. The rail route offers glimpses of the diverse Indian terrain, transitioning from plains to foothills and eventually the mountains.
3. By Road: Manali is well-connected by road, making it accessible from various parts of North India. The road journey to Manali is an adventure in itself, with picturesque landscapes and winding mountain roads. Several bus services operate from nearby cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, and Shimla. Private taxis and self-driven cars are also popular choices for those who prefer a more personalized and flexible travel experience. The most common route by road is the one from Delhi, which takes approximately 12-14 hours, depending on the mode of transportation and traffic conditions. The drive from Chandigarh to Manali is around 8-10 hours, offering travelers the chance to witness the changing scenery as they ascend into the Himalayas.
Here are some of the best places to visit on a Manali tour:
1. Hadimba Temple: Located in Manali, Hadimba Temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hadimba Devi, the wife of Bhima from the Indian epic Mahabharata. Built in 1553, the temple is renowned for its distinctive architecture with intricately carved wooden walls and a three-tiered pagoda roof. Set amidst deodar forests, the temple offers a serene ambiance. Pilgrims and tourists are captivated by the spiritual aura and the temple's tranquil surroundings. The religious significance, coupled with its architectural beauty, makes Hadimba Temple a prominent attraction in Manali, drawing visitors seeking a blend of culture, history, and natural beauty.
2. Manu Temple: Perched in the serene town of Manali, this is a sacred temple dedicated to Sage Manu, the ancestor of mankind according to Hindu mythology. Built with traditional pagoda-style architecture, the temple exudes a spiritual aura amidst the lush surroundings. Situated along the banks of the Beas River, the temple offers a tranquil escape, allowing visitors to soak in the divine ambiance. Devotees and tourists are drawn to the peaceful atmosphere and the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, making the Manu Temple a significant spiritual landmark.
3. Old Manali: A charming enclave in the Himalayan town of Manali, old Manali attracts visitors with its rustic allure. Situated away from the bustling streets of the main town, this area retains its traditional character with quaint houses, cobbled pathways & apple orchards. Lined with cozy cafes, vibrant markets & guesthouses, Old Manali is a haven for backpackers and free spirits. The Manu Temple and the Manalsu River add to the enchantment, providing a backdrop to the laid-back atmosphere. With its blend of nostalgia and contemporary charm, Old Manali is a retreat for those seeking a unique, offbeat experience.
4. Mall Road: In Manali, Mall Road is the bustling heart of this mountain town, offering a delightful blend of shopping, dining & vibrant street life. Lined with shops, boutiques, and eateries, it's a haven for tourists seeking local handicrafts, souvenirs, and delicious Himachali cuisine. The lively atmosphere, set against the backdrop of snow-capped peaks, makes it a favorite evening spot. Strolling along Mall Road provides not just a shopping experience but also a chance to immerse yourself in the local culture. Lit up in the evenings, the road becomes a charming promenade, making it a must-visit
5. Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art: Located in Manali, the museum serves as a captivating window into the rich cultural tapestry of Himachal Pradesh. Showcasing a diverse array of artifacts, traditional costumes & handicrafts, the museum preserves and celebrates the state's unique heritage. With a Manali tour package, you can have an immersive experience, gaining insights into the customs, rituals & artistic expressions of Himachali communities. Intricately designed exhibits narrate the story of the region's folk art, music, and daily life, providing a deep appreciation for the cultural nuances that define Himachal Pradesh. The museum stands as a testament to the vibrant cultural legacy of the Himalayan state.
6. Vashisht Hot Water Springs: Nestled in the quaint village of Vashisht near Manali, Vashisht Hot Water Springs is a natural geothermal wonder revered for its therapeutic properties. Surrounded by lush greenery and set against the backdrop of the Himalayas, these springs attract pilgrims and travelers alike. The naturally hot sulfur-rich water is believed to have medicinal benefits for skin ailments and joint pains. Besides its healing properties, the setting offers a serene escape, with ancient stone temples adding to the spiritual ambiance. Vashisht Hot Water Springs provides a blissful retreat, inviting visitors to soak in nature's warmth amid the tranquil mountain landscapes.
7. Jogni Waterfall: Situated near Vashisht Village in Manali, Jogni Waterfall is a breathtaking cascade nestled amidst the scenic Himalayan landscapes. Fed by mountain streams, the waterfall descends gracefully, creating a serene oasis in the midst of lush greenery. Accessible via a trek through picturesque Deodar forests, reaching Jogni Waterfall is as much a delightful journey as it is a destination. The tranquil ambiance and the soothing sound of cascading water make this spot a peaceful retreat. Nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers are drawn to the pristine beauty of Jogni Waterfall, a hidden gem that embodies the serene charm of Himachal Pradesh.
8. Solang Valley: Situated near Manali, Solang Valley is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, this picturesque valley transforms into a winter wonderland during the snowy months. Famous for its ski slopes, the valley offers an array of thrilling activities, including paragliding, zorbing & snowboarding. The lush green meadows during the summer months provide a striking contrast to the winter landscape. With its breathtaking vistas and a plethora of adventure options, Solang Valley is a must-visit destination. Book a Manali tour package and have an adrenaline-pumping experience amidst the serenity of the Himalayan scenery.
9. Manikaran Gurudwara: The gurudwara, nestled in the Parvati Valley near Manali, holds immense spiritual significance for Sikhs. The gurudwara is renowned for its hot springs, believed to have healing properties. Pilgrims and visitors partake in the Langar (community kitchen) that serves free meals. The peaceful ambiance and the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains add to the sanctity of the place. Legends connect Manikaran to Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism. The gurudwara stands as a symbol of faith, hospitality, and the harmonious coexistence of diverse religious traditions. With the Manali package, seek both spiritual solace & natural beauty at Gurudwara.
Here are some of the best things to do on a Manali trip:
1. Paragliding In Manali: With a Manali tour package, gear up for an exhilarating adventure with paragliding in Manali against the breathtaking backdrop of the Himalayas. The Solang Valley, with its expansive meadows, serves as the perfect place for this thrilling activity. As you soar through the skies, the panoramic views of snow-clad peaks and lush landscapes provide an unforgettable experience. Professional instructors ensure a safe and enjoyable ride, making it accessible to both beginners & seasoned adventurers. The cool mountain breeze and breathtaking views make paragliding a must-try activity in Manali. An adrenaline rush and a unique perspective of the spectacular natural beauty that surrounds this Himalayan destination provide an unforgettable experience.
2. Riverside Camping: Have an immersive along the banks of the Beas River. Nestled amidst the Himalayan landscapes, the campsites provide a serene escape from the hustle of city life. The rhythmic sound of the flowing river creates a soothing ambiance. With the Manali package, indulge in outdoor activities, from bonfires under starlit skies to thrilling river rafting adventures. The beautiful nature, coupled with the crisp mountain air, makes riverside camping an ideal way to unwind. It is a chance to reconnect with the outdoors, share stories around the campfire, and wake up with the tranquil ambiance of the river.
3. Jeep Safari: During the Manali trip package, embark on a Jeep Safari in Manali and enjoy a thrilling expedition through the rugged terrains of the Himalayas. The sturdy 4x4 vehicles navigate winding mountain roads and offer an adrenaline-pumping adventure & spectacular vistas. Jeep safaris take adventurers to remote and less-explored regions to witness the untouched beauty of alpine meadows, dense forests & panoramic mountain ranges. Professional drivers guide through challenging landscapes and provide a safe yet exhilarating experience. Whether it's the high-altitude deserts or hidden valleys, Jeep Safaris in Manali provides a unique and off-road exploration. Jeep safari gives the opportunity to admire the raw, untamed beauty of this Himalayan paradise.
4. Bike Expedition: A bike expedition in Manali provides an adrenaline-fueled journey through the mesmerizing landscapes of the Himalayas. With the Manali package, you can navigate winding mountain roads, conquering high-altitude passes and serene valleys on two wheels. The thrill of cruising through alpine meadows and alongside gushing rivers adds to the adventure. Whether it is the challenging Rohtang Pass or the scenic Solang Valley, you can experience the raw beauty of the region. The freedom of the open road, coupled with the crisp mountain air, makes a bike expedition in Manali an exhilarating escapade. The bike ride provides a connection with nature and the thrill of the open road.
5. Trek to Hampta Pass: Gear up for the trek to Hampta Pass in Manali which gives an awe-inspiring journey through the heart of the Himalayas. The trail weaves through lush green valleys, alpine meadows, and towering snow-clad peaks. Trekkers pass the dramatic landscape, experiencing the thrill of crossing the Hampta Pass at 14,039 feet, where the scenery transforms into a surreal panorama. The trek includes challenging ascents with serene campsites by pristine lakes, providing a perfect blend of adventure & tranquility. Hampta Pass trek is a testament to the raw beauty of the Himalayas. With the Manali package, have an unforgettable high-altitude trekking experience in the lap of nature.
6. River Rafting: Get ready for an exhilarating aquatic adventure through the thundering rapids of the Beas River. With its source in the Himalayas, the river provides an adrenaline-pumping journey for thrill-seekers. Professional guides lead participants through the rapids with a safe yet thrilling experience. The backdrop of snow-capped peaks and dense forests adds to the excitement. Whether you're a novice or an experienced rafter, the Beas River offers varying levels of difficulty, making rafting in Manali an exciting water escapade. The rush of the rapids and the stunning natural beauty create a memorable rafting experience.
7. Shopping: Enjoy a delightful exploration of vibrant markets including local handicrafts, woolens, and traditional artifacts. The Mall Road, bustling with activity, is a shopper's paradise, offering a diverse array of goods. Book a Manali tour package and shop in colorful Tibetan markets for unique trinkets, handmade jewelry, & Tibetan carpets. Himachali shawls, intricately designed Kullu caps, and wooden handicrafts are popular buys. The vibrant bazaars also feature local spices, dried fruits, and traditional artifacts. Shopping in Manali is not just about acquiring souvenirs but also a cultural immersion that allows visitors to take a piece of Himachal Pradesh's rich heritage home.
8. Gulaba Village Exploration: Gear up to explore Gulaba Village near Manali which is a serene Himalayan retreat, surrounded by snow-capped peaks and pristine landscapes. Nestled away from the bustling tourist spots, Gulaba offers a tranquil escape into nature's lap. The village is a gateway to the Rohtang Pass, making it a strategic point for adventure seekers and nature lovers. The scenic drive to Gulaba is as captivating as the destination itself, with winding roads revealing breathtaking vistas. Trekkers often use Gulaba as a base for various trails, adding to the allure of this quaint village. With a Manali tour package, a visit to Gulaba promises a peaceful communion with the untouched beauty of the Himalayas.
Browse through a wide range of Manali tour packages from various Indian cities: Manali tour package from Jaipur, Manali tour package from Rajkot, Manali tour package from Vadodara, Manali tour package from Indore, Manali tour package from Coimbatore, Manali tour package from Goa, Manali tour package from Bhopal, Manali tour packages from Lucknow, Manali tour from Chandigarh, Manali tour package from Bhubaneswar