Popular Nainital Packages
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 8999.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 13999.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 16499.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 12000.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 18900.0|
Nainital PackagesNainital tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Nainital packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Nainital holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
There are innumerable Nainital tour packages to show you around one of the most beautiful places in India. Nainital, in Uttarakhand, is a hill station that is characterized by its natural beauty, which is best explored when you sign up for a customized Nainital tour package, that will take you to the most alluring places in and around the town. You can also check out the specially crafted Nainital tour packages that take you trekking, mountain climbing, hiking, and sightseeing in the Himalayan mountains.
Thrillophilia offers several affordable touch packages for Nainital that can show you around all the beautiful places, without being too heavy on your pocket. In order to ensure that you don’t get overwhelmed with all the beautiful features Nainital has to offer, you must check out the specially crafted tour packages by Thrillophilia that take you to the best places to visit in Nainital and sign you up for the most exciting things to do in Nainital like hiking, skiing, camping and much more. If you are planning to conduct your honeymoon in this picturesque town, you can even sign up for a special Nainital tour packages for a couple, that will organize dinners, treks, sightseeing expeditions, and many more intimate experiences for you that you will find nowhere else at such affordable rates!
No matter what kind of customization you are looking for during your tour of Nainital, you can find a tour package exclusively suited for your purpose on Thrillophilia- that too with offers, discounts, and deals that are super exclusive and cost-effective! You can check out special Nainital tour packages from Delhi which entails a seamless journey and vacation from Delhi to places like the famous Jim Corbett National Park, all for very low prices. If you are feeling adventurous, then you can also check out Nainital Mussoorie tour packages that are combined packages. Comprehensive Nainital tour packages from Thrillophilia will contain guided trips to the best places to visit in this town like Naini Lake, Bhimtal, Naina Devi Temple, Sattal, and much more.
Places to Visit on Nainital Trip:
Location: Nainital City, Kumaon, India
2. The Eco Cave Garden: If you are booking a Nainital tour packages, chances are, the itinerary shall include a trip to the famous Eco Cave Garden. The caves are sculpted in the shapes of 6 different animals that are connected to one another and visitors are required to crawl through the passages in a unique educational experience. The Hanging Gardens and the Musical Fountains with their light effects are an added attraction for the tourists.
Location: Sukhatal, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001.
3. Naina Devi Temple: The Naina Devi Temple is one of the most famous devotional places to visit in Nainital. It is supposed to be one of the 51 holiest Shakti Peethas (shrines) that can be found all over India.
According to Hindu mythology, the eye of Sati had fallen in this region during the Dance of Calamity by Lord Shiva. Therefore, this temple is also known as the temple of Mata Sati. A trip to the Naini Devi Temple is inevitable when you are booking comprehensive Nainital tour packages.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
4. Mall Road, Nainital: The Mall Road is one of the busiest areas in Nainital and a shopper’s paradise. It is a conglomeration of various cuisines, culture and handicraft, which is representative of the population of Nainital. The entire stretch of the road connects the two main hill towns of Mallital and Tallital.
Shops, stalls, carts, and vendors can be found right on the road, which is why it is not advisable to travel on Mall Road with a vehicle, because of inevitable traffic jams. If you are fond of local knick-knacks and shopping, make sure your custom Nainital tour packages have a trip to the Mall Road scheduled.
Location: Govind Ballabh Pant Marg, situated parallel to Naini Lake.
5. Snow View Point: Snow View Point offers one of the greatest views of the Himalayan Ranges that you can find. Situated at an elevation of 2,270 meters, the panoramic view of the Himalayan mountains with their snow-capped peaks is a sight that is bound to be the highlight of your Nainital tour packages.
The three iconic peaks of Nanda Devi, Trisul, Nanda Kot are clearly visible from this viewpoint. A small temple dedicated to Lord Ram, Sita, and Lakshman is also a unique attraction in this place.
Location: 7, Maldon Cottage Road, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
6. Tiffin Top: Tiffin Top is the perfect place to hang out with your friends and family while touring the city of Nainital. Located in the Ayarpatta Hills, this place offers a scenic view of the entire town of Nainital and its surrounding areas. The place is also known as Dorothy’s Seat, named after an English artist who frequented this place in the past. The incredible natural view along with the general environment of Tiffin Top makes it the perfect place for a picnic.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
7. Naina Peak The Naina Peak is also known as the China Peak in Nainital and is one of the most remarkable natural phenomena in the area. This mountain range is located at an elevation of 2,615 metres above sea level, which offers a great view of the surrounding mountain peaks.
Due to its high altitude, this place is much sought-after by trekkers, hikers, mountaineers, and rock climbers. People also flock to this place to catch the sunrise and the sunset. If you are booking Nainital tour packages for adventure activities, make sure a trip to Naina Peak is included.
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
8. Neem Karoli Baba Ashram: The Neem Karoli Baba Ashram is situated at an elevation of 1,400 meters, at a distance of 17 km from Nainital and 9 km from Bhowali. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, and was founded by the famous Maharaj Neem Karoli Baba in 1962. Over time, this temple has become an important pilgrimage site, with hundreds of devotees visiting this temple from all over the world to experience its divinity.
Location: Almora Road, Bhowali Range, Nainital.
9. Himalayan View Point: Situated at a distance of 8 km from the Tallital Bus Stand, Himalayan View Point is one of the major tourist attractions in Nainital. The elevation of the Himalayan View Point at 2,000 metres above sea level allows visitors to get a panoramic view of the Himalayan mountain ranges with their snow-capped peaks.
You can also spot vast stretches of coniferous forests and sparkling lakes in the vicinity from this viewpoint. If you are a photography enthusiast, or you are a nature-lover, you should definitely check out the Nainital tour packages that offer a trip to the famous Himalayan viewpoint for an unforgettable experience.
Location: Kilbury Rd, Naina Range, Uttarakhand 263001
10. Nainital Zoo: Nainital Zoo is one of the popular places to visit on your Nainital trip packages as it is home to a wide range of flora and fauna. During your visit, you will be welcomed by the amazing residents of the park like the Himalayan Bear, Himalayan Civet, Hill Patridge, Tibetan Wolf. Apart from these, there are many other endangered species housed at the Nainital Zoo, also known as the High Altitude Zoo. It is the only zoo in the state of Uttarakhand. Several unusual and endangered animals and birds native to this region can be found in the Nainital zoo. Various birds and animals have made it their home as it is situated at a height of 2100 metres.
Location: Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
Timings: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
11. Raj Bhawan: The Raj Bhawan, which is the Governor’s Residence, set in a beautiful setting is a popular tourist hotspot. The Raj Bhawan in Nainital was historically used as the summer house of British Governors and is known for its spectacular appearance and old-world charm. The architecture of the bhawan has got its similarities like that of a Scottish castle and the Buckingham Palace. You will come across the beautifully manicured grounds where you may enjoy a stroll during your Nainital trip packages.
Location: Amghari, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
12. Nainital Ropeway: The Nainital Ropeway is one of India's quickest ropeways, providing breathtaking views of alluring nature. You will be able to delight your eyes with the views of the mountain ranges covered with snow and enchanting valleys all around . From the base to a height of 2270 metres, it connects Mallital to the Snow View Point. Taking the ropeway ride, you will have an aerial flight over the Naini lake and valley, providing panoramic views of the stunning scenery. The magnificent Nainital ropeway travels half a mile in around 3 minutes and has two trolleys that can accommodate up to 11 people at a time. This is one of the most sought after activities if you are a nature lover and have come to Nainital with your loved family members.
Location: Ropeway Rd, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
13. Lands End: The Lands End can be considered as a truly amazing destination for the adventure seekers and nature lovers who wish to have a close encounter with the Kumaon region's wide mountain ranges for those seeking a true adventure. The Lands End is located at an elevation of 2118 metres from the ground close to a cliff and is known to offer a panoramic view of the mountains, forests, and valleys that surround Khurpatal. This place has got to offer you some of the adventure fun as well like taking a pony ride to Land End or walking along the bridleway to the viewpoint. You can also enjoy trekking enjoying the beautiful views of the mountains.
Location: Near Barapathar, 4 Km From Nainital, Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001, India
Things to Do on Nainital Tour:
All-encompassing and particularly crafted Nainital Tour Packages can help you tour this picturesque town like never before. There are innumerable activities you can engage in when you are there that are exciting, adventurous and memorable. You can experience all this in addition to taking in the surreal natural beauty of this quaint hill town.
1. Boating on Naini Lake: Naini Lake is a crescent shaped natural wonder, that is surrounded by hills and dark green forests. While there are several activities that are conducted on the lake, you have to definitely try your hand at boating. It is one of the most unique ways to take in the natural surroundings of Naini Lake.
Location: Nainital Lake, Ayarpatta, Nainital Uttarakhand – 263001.
This place is located on the top of a hill, which allows you to get an elevated view of the beautiful natural surroundings while enjoying a picnic with your loved ones in the midst of a breathtaking view and it is one of the best things to include in your Nainital trip package.
Location: Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand- 263002, India
From fine, handwoven woolen garments and shrugs, pinewood handicrafts, handcrafted candles, fragrances, and potpourri, you are likely to find all kinds of unique items to take back home with you. Bamboo fabric is one of the most unique things available in this market. There are also several food stalls set up alongside the market where you can indulge in the warm, delicious cuisine that is prepared by locals.
Location: Nanda Devi Path, Ayarpatta, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263001
In 1973 the famous Tiger Project was launched here for the first time. This National Park is famous for reserving the critically endangered tiger species along with the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. There are several nature-centric Nainital tour packages that can show you around this historic national park.
Location: Nainital District, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand – 244715
How to reach Nainital:
Nainital is a popular tourist destination, which makes it very easily accessible for visitors, no matter where they are travelling from.
The most convenient, clean and safe route between Delhi and Nainital is via Ghaziabad, then Moradabad, Rampur, Suar, Bazpur after which you can make your way to Kaladhungi, the stop right before Nainital.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Nainital Tours
Which are the best Nainital Tour Packages?Here we have listed a few of the best Nainital Packages for you. Check them out:
1. Haridwar To Nainital Tour Package @ Flat 22% Off
2. Nainital Weekend Tour @ Flat 35% Off
3. Nainital Auli Tour Package @ Flat 16% Off
4. Nainital Tour Package from Delhi by Car @ Flat 17% Off
5. Haridwar Mussoorie Rishikesh Nainital Corbett Tour Package @ Flat 25% Off
What are the famous places to visit at night on the Nainital tour?
Some famous places to visit at night during your Nainital tour are:
1. The Mall Road:
This vibrant road has a specific appeal given its location near the splendid Nainital Lake. While taking a night stroll on this road you can not only buy specialty items like wooden artifacts and wooden artifacts but also enjoy the cool wind that blows over your face.
2. Naina Peak:
For those that adore strolling and desire, a bird's-eye stance of the town can head to the Naina peak. Since, this place is popular among the trippers for its soppy sundown, you can enjoy an elaborate session of photographing the Himalaya’s snow-clad pinnacles, Kumaon’s terai areas at the dead of the night or during the dawn.
3. Bhutia (Tibetan) Market:
Located near the Temple of Nanda Devi, Bhutia market is a shopper’s paradise. After you have paid respects to the Temple, you can come here for an evening stroll to collect souvenirs, shop for fashionable scarves and beautiful bags at bargained prices besides gorging on some delectable noodles and momos.
4. The Astronomical Observatory:
The Astronomical Observatory houses some of India’s advanced telescopes and for those that have star-gazing on their to-do list, can block their evening to pay a visit here. For viewing at night, you can visit during the period of full-moon by obtaining a permit priorly.
Where can I find the best street food in Nainital?Nainital has a vibrant street food culture where you can find numerous local delicacies prepared by inhabitants of the place. Here are some of the places where you can find the best street food:
1. Mall Road: Mall Road is one of the busiest areas in Nainital, where apart from indulging in some shopping, you can also sample food like sizzlers, pizzas, pies, coffee, pastries, sandwiches and even stop by a local Mughlai restaurant.2. Tibetan Market: The Tibetan Market is the perfect place to check out the food that is consumed by the locals and also eat food that is prepared according to local culture and ancient recipes. The Tibetan Market is littered with food stalls that sell items like momos, thukpas, vegetables, chowmein, buns, and various other exciting steamed, stir-fried and deep-fried delicacies.
What is the average price of Nainital tour package?
For a single person, the budget for one day with food, lodging, and other expenses would cost around 3000 rupees. The cost of a Nainital holiday package depends largely on the season. Prices are high during peak season because of high demand. During off-season, you might be able to get discounts on hotels and transport fares.
How can I explore Nainital in 2 days?DAY 1:
- Aerial Ropeway: You can start off by visiting the Aerial Ropeway center from where you can take a ropeway to the snow viewpoint. This exciting journey will last 3 minutes, during which you can get a splendid view of the Naini Lake.- Snow View Point: This is a popular spot form where you can see the Himalayan range and the Nanda Devi mountain.- Naini Jheel: You can avail of a boat ride at the magnificent Naini Jheel. There are pedal boats and even gondolas available.- Mall Road: At night, you can head for the mall road and explore the various shops there selling local merchandise and souvenir items. This road runs along the sides of the lake, so you enjoy the view while having a nice stroll.DAY 2:
- Nainital Zoo: Next, you can pay a visit to the Nainital Zoo, where you can find exotic animal species such as the Himalayan Bear, Japanese Macaque, Barking Deer, Leopard cat, Tibetan wolves, Sambar, and the Royal Bengal Tiger. You’ll also get to see beautiful birds like Steppe Eagle, Lady Amherst Pheasant, Kalij Pheasant, and Rose-ringed Parakeet.- Tiffin Top: From this popular viewpoint, you can see the entire Nainital town and the mountain ranges surrounding it. Here you can enjoy a picnic and take beautiful photographs.
Is Nainital worth visiting?
It is worth booking Nainital trip packages as it is one of the best places to visit in India. With its pristine lakes, majestic mountain ranges, and lush green forests, Nainital has a pleasant climate all through the year. Here you can visit the temples, enjoy a boat ride in the lake, or go hiking.
Why is Nainital famous?
Nainital is chiefly famous for the beautiful Naini Lake and the Naina Devi Temple which is a popular pilgrimage spot. This city is surrounded by majestic Himalayan mountain ranges and forests. There are various spots where you can watch the sunset and sunrise. Nainital also has various research facilities and schools.
Does Nainital have snow?You can experience snowfall in Nainital if you visit in the months of December or January. In the year 2020, Nainital saw snowfall about 4-5 times. Heavy snowfall doesn’t always occur every year, but if you are lucky, you might get to experience it.
Why is Nainital famous?Nainital is famous for its breathtaking view of the Himalayas and the large, magnificent lakes namely Naini Lake, Shyamaltal, Sattal, Khurpatal, Bhimtal, and Naukuchiatal. The Naini peak is also one of the most famous places in Nainital from where you can get a great view of the city. Here you can participate in horse riding and trekking activities.
How can I reach Nainital from Delhi?From New Delhi, you can take a direct flight to Pantnagar airport which is two hours away from Nainital. You can also hire cabs or book a bus ride from Delhi to reach Nainital, which will take you around 7 hours. You can also take a train from Delhi to Kathgodam railway station, from where Nainital is just 23 km away.
What are the most romantic things to do on Nainital tour?Here is the list of best romantic things to do on Nainital tour:
With its mountains, lakes and the valleys, Nainital is considered a perfect romantic getaway for couples and married folks. Moreover, there are several Nainital Honeymoon Packages perfectly designed for the newlyweds. Here is list of things you can do to spice up your romantic vacation:
1. Spend an evening at Nainital Lake: Nainital Lake is one of the most beautiful places in Nainital, surrounded by green trees and snow-capped mountains. Whether you want to take a walk or conduct a picnic or enjoy activities like boating and paddling on the lake, you can do it all with your significant other.2. Trek to Naina Peak: The Naina Peak is the highest hilltop of the region and is also known as the China Peak. Due to its high altitude the view from this Peak is absolutely breathtaking. The romance of the hills is heightened by the beautiful trekking paths and hiking trails that lead to the peak.3. Enjoy a stint at the Nainital Ropeway: The Nainital Ropeway which extends from Mallital to the Snow View Point, takes around 3 minutes to cross from one side to the other. The thrill of flying over Naini Lake and getting a bird’s eye view of Nainital city is a truly unforgettable experience. The Nainital Ropeway along with its adrenaline-filled experience is also one of the most romantic things to do in Nainital.4. Go for a picnic at Tiffin Top (Dorothy’s Seat): Tiffin Top or Dorothy’s Seat is the perfect romantic destination for couples to include in their Nainital holiday packages. This elevated picnic spot is cozy, secluded, comfortable, and breathtaking. You can relax, unwind and enjoy a small picnic, surrounded by the sprawling natural beauty of Nainital. Spending a romantic dawn/dusk at Tiffin Top will surely become one of your most cherished memories with your loved ones.
Which are some famous campsites in Nainital?Different Nainital travel packages offer an unforgettable camping experience in one of the many campsites that you can find in Nainital. Here are some of the famous places you can go camping in Nainital.
1. Pangot Village: Pangot village is a small village in Nainital which is the ideal place to go camping. If you are in the mood for a relaxing vacation, you can check out camping tours organized here, where you can go for nature walks, trekking, and bird watching.2. Village Mangoli: This is also a small settlement very close to the main town of Nainital, which is considered ideal for camping. You can engage in adventure activities like valley-crossing, trekking, rappelling, night hiking and much more.3. Kumaon Village: If you are in the mood for some high-end luxury camping, then you can definitely check out the camping tours organized in Kumaon Village. This place is at an elevation, offering a panoramic view of Nainital’s natural beauty from the many luxury camps and tents that are set up here.4. Chapora, Sattal: Chapora is one of the most beautiful places in Nainital, offering an exclusive view of the Nainital Lake from its vantage point. You can also observe the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas during the days and watch the stars light up the night sky.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Nainital tour?
Here is the list of best romantic places to visit on a Nainital tour:
1. Sariyatal: Adorning calm and peace, fresh air, and beautiful landscape, this beautiful lake and its tranquil ambiance are something all lovers can appreciate. If you are in search of solitude, you can visit this lake in the morning and witness the dream of fresh water that feeds the lake. Located just 5 Km away from Nainital, this lake is surrounded by trees and mountains, presenting a breathtaking view.
2. Snow View Point: This is one of the most popular tourist spots which you must visit on your Nainital trip. Here, you can not only see the beautiful mountain ranges, but also a temple where you and your partner can offer prayers. You can also go for a cable car ride, where you get a breathtaking view of Nainital lake.
3. Khurpatal Lake: Khurpatal Lake is one of the famous lakes in Nainital from where the entire town receives its water supply. This is a beautiful location surrounded by hills where you can click some amazing photographs with your partner. You can spot a number of fish species in the lake and also witness the fishing activities.
4. Eco Cave Gardens: This is a nature park known for its peaceful atmosphere and it is one of the best places to include in the Nainital holiday packages. Here, you can explore the hanging gardens and the interconnected caves.
Which are the best places to visit in Nainital with family?
1. High Altitude Zoo: If you are an animal lover, you must visit the High Altitude Zoo in Nainital with your family, after booking Nainital Packages. Here you can get to see some endangered animal species you have never seen before. Some of the animals here include the Himalayan bear, leopard cat, sambar, Tibetan wolf, and the Royal Bengal Tiger.
2. Nainital Lake: The Nainital Lake is the jewel of the Nainital town, located right at its center. You can enjoy a boat ride on this lake while enjoying the breathtaking view. The Naina Devi Temple is located nearby, where you can offer puja with your family.
3. Mukteshwar Temple: Situated at an elevation of 2312 meters, this ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is a place where pilgrims flock every year from all over the country. Inside the temple, you can find a huge Shiva Linga made of pure white marble. The calm and serene atmosphere of this place, along with the surrounding mountains is something you will remember for ages.
4. Kainchi Dham: This is an ashram of Kainchi Maharaj, a revered Hindu saint, adjacent to which you will find a Hanuman temple built on a rectangular platform. If you are spiritually inclined, you must include this place in your Nainital tour packages itinerary as it is believed that this place offers spiritual enlightenment. You can stay at the ashram by writing a letter to the manager, requesting for loding.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Nainital tour?
Some of the popular adventurous activities to engage in while on a Nainital trip include the following:
1. Paragliding: Nainital trip package includes paragliding for adventure enthusiasts that always wanted to feel the wind beneath their wings. It lets you avail yourself of breathtaking aerial views of the magnificent landscapes at their beautiful best. Experienced instructors will be there to accompany you in this thrilling sky adventure.
2. Trekking: Nainital is considered to be a treadmill for most individuals that enjoy trekking. It has vast terrains of hills and this you can perform all kinds of thrilling activities that include trekking. Most hiking enthusiasts that wish to go on exploring the surreal beauty around are going to enjoy it at a calm pace.
3. Rappelling: Another very adventurous activity that should be a part of your Nainital holiday packages has to be rappelling, where individuals seeking to scale vertically inclined mountains can do that. You can perform this activity at Sattal Lake that enjoys a location amidst lush greenery and thick backwoods. If you plan to come here, then you will be pleased to know that rappelling is performed under supervised guidance amongst a soothing ambiance.
4. River Crossing: Experience the beauty of a traversing river stream on a slim rope while you enjoy the beauty of the surroundings by indulging in the river crossing. Nainital has untouched freshwater lakes that let you fulfill your adventurous dreams.
5. Horse Riding: You cannot visit a hill station and not ride a horse because that is the best way to explore the trails. On your most awaited Nainital tour, pass through the leafy pathways and get enthralled while the horse gallops and treats you to spellbinding views that pass through stones and uneven terrains.
Which are the best lakes in and around Nainital?While Nainital is famous for its snow-capped landscape, there are innumerable lakes that have formed in the foothills of the Himalayas. These are some of the most stunning natural elements in Nainital, and there are a few lakes in particular that you must visit when you are there.
1. Naini Lake: Naini Lake is the most popular lake in Nainital, and also the most beautiful. In fact, the town of Nainital is named after this lake itself. The clear blue, pristine lake is surrounded by seven hills which makes it an incredibly romantic destination for travelers. Boating, yak-rides, paddle-boating, and yachting are some popular activities that are conducted on the lake, which can be included in your customized Nainital tour package.2. Bhimtal Lake: The beautiful Bhimtal Lake is situated 21 km from Nainital within the Kumaon region, it is the largest lake within the area. The picturesque lake is named after the legendary mythological character of Bhima, from Mahabharata. Set amongst the spectacular green mountains of the lower Himalayas, this is a perfect place to enjoy a picnic, go on a photography trail, or engage in exciting water sports like boating and paddling.3. Sattal Lake: Sattal lake consists of a cluster of seven freshwater lakes together. Due to its unique geography and peaceful environment, it attracts thousands of migratory birds from the Himalayas during the summertime. This makes it the perfect place for photographers and bird-watchers to catch some incredible natural moments.4. Sariyatal Lake: Sariyatal Lake is situated 5 km from the town of Nainital. This is an ideal place to visit with family and friends since you can access other exciting places from this lake including Dynasty Resort, Himalayan Botanical Gardens- which has a library auditorium, and also Butterfly Park.
What are the most adventurous trekking routes in Nainital?
The most adventurous routes of trekking in Nainital are:
1. Naini Peak-Pangot trek: A fairytale trek included in the Nainital tour package that is the most frequented one and offers two days of perfect adventure for trekking enthusiasts. Here, you can engage in bird-watching as the area is replete with rich fauna and flora, add the picture-perfect sunsets as the ideal takeaway, and click gorgeous sundown pictures besides pitching your camps, to spend the night.
2. The Nanda Devi trek: To make the most of the Nainital tour package, you must soak in the trans-Himalayan experience of trekking to the second-highest peak of this country, Nanda Devi. It offers spectacular beauty of the snow-clad peaks, an exotic array of flora and fauna, pictorial meadows, lush forests, and takes you through several exhilarating passes, and winding trails.
3. Tiffin’s top trek: Among the best things that you must take a trolley car ride here that takes visitors to Tiffin's top (also called Dorothy peak). This ride during the Nainital tour offers awe-inspiring views of the city’s surroundings, forests, and mountains besides being an adventurous one.
4. Guano hills trek: Having spent time in the maddening tourist crowds and desire hiking amidst the enchanting forest of deodar, oak, and bamboo trees, then a trek to the Guano hills is all you need. It is popular for bird-watching, and once you are here, you shall be treated to the endless cacophony of all kinds of birds.
5. Trek to Land’s End: This short-distance hike four-kilometer hike is one of the most rewarding hikes, that lives up to the unique name it has. It is the place where the land ends and beyond this peak the area presents phenomenal views of the lakes, valleys, and surrounding Himalayas. When at Land’s End one can spend a beautiful day by arranging a picnic with their loved ones.
6. Kunjakharak trek: Those that look forward to an unconventional experience must go for the Kunjakharak trek as it takes adventurers through oak, rhododendron, and dense deodar forests. Not being a hilly trek rather a forest hike is what makes this trek a unique one.
7. Trek to Snow View Peak: On a clear sky day, this trek is one of the most visited spots in Nainital because it delivers all that it promises. There are several temples atop forming an old-world complex presenting stunning views.
Which are the best places to stay in Nainital?
Here is the list of best places to stay on Nainital trip are:
1. Shervani Hilltop: An astounding resort close to some of the most famous attractions like the cave garden and Nainital Lake has to be the Shervani hilltop. It offers a host of amenities like evening entertainment arrangements, free breakfast, internet, indoor play areas for children, a game room, concierge services, currency exchange, and all the like.
2. Seasons Resorts: The service in the Seasons Resorts is excellent with the friendliest staff catering to your needs. Those tourists that constantly need something or the other will love the convenience that this resort has to offer because there is a nearby shopping mall where you can purchase pieces of stuff from.
3. Balrampur House: Established during 1890, this is the oldest resort that offers top-class facilities and services to its guests. Forests and mountains surround the resort and there is a beautiful yard that makes your experience ten times better.
4. The Naini Retreat: This resort’s major highlight is that it faces the Lake of Nainital. It is a fine resort with extraordinary amenities like ironing service, conference facilities, spa, and breakfast buffet available at the most economical prices.
5. The Hermitage: One of the unique and family-friendly villa resorts on the top of the mountain that enjoys a beautiful location, has to be The Hermitage. While there is ample greenery for the nature lover, the resort is replete with facilities like a kitchenette in rooms, lounge/bar, free breakfast, high-speed free internet, and free parking.