Popular Santorini Packages
Santorini Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 62990.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 35990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 71000.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 87000.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 91000.0|
Santorini Holiday PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Santorini holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Santorini vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Treat yourself to the ultimate delight of travelling with Santorini packages on your next vacation. If you are looking for some refreshment or quality time with your loved ones, a trip to Santorini will prove to be an adventure for you. This is the right place for you if you want to experience the beautiful sea, amazing sunsets, authentic greek cuisines and countless cafes and restaurants.
On Santorini tour packages, you will find yourself hopping across beaches and ambient islands which are a quirky change from the usual landscapes that you may have visited. Every tour package to Santorini is curated keeping in mind the needs of travellers of all types. Whether you are someone who needs a relaxing staycation or someone who wants to explore and indulge in adventure activities, we have just the package for you.
Things like sightseeing, comfortable accommodations, activities, delicious meals and local transportation, all of which are provided with the highest standards of sanitization and safety checks. You can book the exciting Santorini holiday packages from the comfort of your homes and get personalized assistance on each step. Browse through a variety of packages to Santorini which will take you around the beauty of this charming island destination and give you the thrill of experiencing a unique getaway with your loved ones.
People Also Ask About Santorini Tours
What are the famous places to visit during the Santorini Tour?
1. Perissa Beach: Come and relish the cosmopolitan vibes of this beach, offering several amenities and a plush playground. It is among the cleanest beaches in Santorini, with bold diving locations. You can enjoy many water sport activities, parasailing and canoeing and also wander around at the water park which offers many water slides for children as well as adults.
Once you are done enjoying the adventure activities at the beach, you can head to the seaside cafes and restaurants to treat yourself to the local cuisines here. A visit to this beach is a must in your Santorini packages because there is something for everyone here.
2. Oia: Your Santorini tour package is incomplete without a visit to this picturesque village. This is the place where you can witness the most popular sunset sight in the whole world. The unending beauty of this village begins with uniquely perched white and blue houses on the cliffs, narrow walking paths and local taverns by the sea, which offers authentic local food in the area.
You must visit the Naval Maritime museum which is located here and happens to be one of the most popular museums in Santorini. The village is easily accessible by car and bus and it is easy to find different accommodation options here.
3. Caldera: Caldera is the popular moon-shaped bay and is a place that you must visit between your Santorini holiday packages. The cauldron shaped volcanic depression is one of the most beautiful one’s all across the globe, making it a site that must not be missed when you visit Santorini.
Besides witnessing the marvel of the caldera itself, you will also get a chance to appreciate the brilliant scenic beauty surrounding you.
4. Emporio: This is the largest village in all of Santorini and lies in close proximity to the capital Fira. The reason why it is included in most Santorini packages is that tourists love to observe the colourful houses and peaceful settlements which are located here.
From budget to luxury, there are a variety of cafés, hotels and villas for your comfort here so you can come and stay for some time. The biggest attraction at Emporio is the fortified castles of Santorini, which are home to a church and lie close to the Tower of Nimborio. You can also head to the Perissa beach after visiting the village, which is located nearby.
5. Fira: On your Santorini tour package, you will come across the capital city Fira which is located just opposite the famous volcano in Santorini. From exciting nightlife to an abundance of natural beauty, Fira is one of the liveliest places on the island.
You can simply walk through the scenic alleyways of the capital and explore the local shopping centre, bars and cafes to get an authentic experience of Santorini. Also worth visiting are the local museums and cultural centres, which play host to several concerts and theatrical performances. Besides hotel accommodations, you will also get a chance to enjoy camping in Fira.
6. Pyrgos: Reach out to the highest point in Santorini at Pyrgos, which offers some of the most marvellous panoramic views of the entire island and the seas surrounding it. Since this is a type of fortress settlement, you will find ruins of castles and a memorial plaque, which are often visited by tourists here.
It is worth noticing the neoclassical architectural styles of the houses, churches and vineyards in this village. Ditch the fancy restaurants for a meal at the hillside cafes in this village, where you can continue to sit and admire the views of the sunset.
7. Ammoudi Bay: Climb down some 200 steps from Oia to reach Ammoudi Bay, which is a very beautiful bay and a popular tourist spot. You will find several restaurants here which serve delicious seafood, while you can settle down at the edge to enjoy the sight of the crystal clear water.
Several boat tours come and depart from this location every day, bringing hosts of other visitors. The bay is popular for a unique swimming spot which leads to a small island, where you can climb and ledge and take a dip in the water.
- Location: Ormos Ammoudiou 847 02, Greece
8. Akrotíri Archaeological Site: You can take a bus from Fira to get here, and witness the ‘Greek Pompeii’, which is a popular site in Santorini. This place is popular among history buffs and amazes tourists with the endless display of frescoes and artefacts which are unique to this place.
You will get to walk across the special suspended walkways which are structured right above the remains of the archaeological site.
- Location: Thera 847 00, Greece
What are the best things to do during the Santorini tour?
1. Soak in stunning views from the Lighthouse of Akrotiri: Your Santorini holiday packages are incomplete without a visit to the Akrotiri Lighthouse. Considered to be one of the most beautiful lighthouses in Santorini, this lighthouse offers scintillating views of the village of Akrotiri.
Boasting of an exotic structure made of whitewashed walls, the lighthouse is located on the edge of a cliff right above the Mediterranean Sea. In addition to soaking in the views of the sea from here, you can also enjoy a relaxing picnic or stroll near the lighthouse. The Akrotiri Lighthouse is also a great spot to catch the rays of the setting sun in Santorini.
- Location:Akrotiri Lighthouse, Akrotiri village, Greece
2. Take a dip in the hot springs at Palea Kameni: The Palea Kameni is a small, unexplored island in Santorini, which is known for its amazing hot springs that have healing and therapeutic properties. Formed from the volcanic eruptions from the times gone by, these hot springs have waters that are rich in sulphur and other minerals.
When visiting Santorini, head over to Palea Kameni and take a relaxing dip in these yellow waters, which are sure to rejuvenate you, soften your skin and can also reduce any inflammation.
- Location:Palea Kameni, Fira, Santorini, Greece
3. Indulge in thrilling water sports at Kamari: Water sports are some of the best activities to enjoy during your Santorini packages. Also regarded as one of the most popular beaches of Santorini, the Kamari beach is a famous hub for adrenaline-filled water sports and activities.
In addition to water skiing, wakeboarding and banana boat rides, you can also enjoy kiteboarding, windsurfing, diving, canoeing and kayaking here, among other sports. The Kamari beach is also great for parasailing in the azure blue waters.
- Location:Kamari Beach, Santorini, Greece
4. Enjoy a wine tasting experience at Santo Winery: On your trip to Santorini, don’t forget to visit the famous Santo Winery for a unique wine tasting experience. Located on the cliff of Caldera and offering stunning views of a volcano, this winery gives you a chance to taste 18 of the best wines in all of Santorini.
While tasting the different varieties of crisp wine here, you can also indulge in complimentary snacks, varieties of cheese and olives. Furthermore, you can also learn how wine is made here.
- Location:Pyrgos, Santorini, Greece
5. Take a hike in Santorini: Include a scenic hike through some of the most beautiful routes on the island when you avail of a Santorini tour package. One of the best hiking trails is from the village of Fira to Oia, which takes roughly 2 hours to complete and offers great views of the region.
Speak to locals on the way, or get your hands on local produce as you pass through one of the most beautiful routes on the island. You can also catch the breath-taking sunset at the Oia village once you reach there.
- Location:Fira & Oia Village, Santorini, Greece
Which are the best romantic things to do in Santorini?1. Enjoy Your Stay in a Luxury Hotel: Santorini can be considered to be a place that redefines ultimate luxury for tourists. Dotted with world class luxury hotel accommodations close to the Caldera Cliffs, Santorini will definitely offer super comfortable staycation. You will get to spend time at top class hotels packed with modern amenities like infinity pool and a Jacuzzi to let you get intimate with your partner in the most sensual way.
2. Romantic Walks and Photo Shoots in Picturesque Villages: Santorini is home to some of the picturesque villages and countryside landscapes. During your Santorini tour packages, you can just wander around the picturesque villages of Oia and Pyrgos with your loved partner. You will get to see some age old architecture as well as beautiful native structures. Capture the moments into poster perfect frames to cherish these priceless memories all throughout your life.
3. Indulge in Your Favorite Activities: Santorini can be considered to be a land of ultimate adventures. During your romantic getaway, you can think of taking part in some of the best water sports like jet ski safari exploring one of the most renowned volcanoes. Apart from water sports, you can also choose to be a part of parasailing and ATV rides. Romantic couples at all choose to spend time swimming together at the beautiful Eros beach, which is also famous for its beautiful seabed views.
4. Delve into a Delicious Dinner: While you are in Santorini, you can plan out a romantic dinner with your beloved life partner. You can choose one of the best restaurants in the city that offers the best ever food with a serene view to get tranquilised. Some of the best places to relish the fine dining experience would be in Caldera and Ammoudi.
What is the best time to go for Santorini?The best time to book Santorini packages is during the months of April, May, September and October because the weather is warmest at this time and the crowds are scarce.
The summer months from June to August are busiest in Santorini while the Spring season around December to March witness the lowest tourist activity since the weather can be cold.
How to reach Santorini?
The easiest way to get to Santorini is through the capital city of Greece, Athens. You can travel to the island through the following two routes:
- Air:You can take a plane from the Athens international airport, which is the quickest way to reach Santorini in less than 40 minutes.
- Water:You can take a ferry boat from the Piraeus port and it is cheaper than the air route.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Santorini?
If you do not have a diplomatic passport you will need a visa to visit Santorini. For Indians, it can take up to 15 days to process the visa but in some cases, the processing time can also extend up to 60, if deemed necessary by the authorities.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Santorini?
The cost of a tourist visa to undertake a trip on Santorini packages is as follows:
- Adults: 80 €
- Children (Between ages 6 and 12): 40 €
- Children (Below 6 years): Free
Do Indian passports need a visa for Santorini?
Yes, it is necessary for Indian citizens to obtain a Visa before travelling to Santorini. The visa should be applied for at least 15 days before the visit to the country.
How much does it cost to tour Santorini?
On average, you can expect to spend around 109 € for every day of your stay in Santorini. This includes the average cost of travelling, staying and having food in the island city. Depending on whether you choose a posh or a budget option in each category, your expenses could be more or less.
How many days are enough in Santorini?
An ideal Santorini package should be booked for a minimum number of 3 days and at the very best, for 5 days. This will give you ample time to enjoy sightseeing around the island, rest and splurge in your accommodation and visit the prominent places of tourist interest.
Which are the famous beaches in Santorini?
1. Red Beach: Known for its bright red-coloured rock formations, this beach is located near the Fira village, and is one of the best beaches in Santorini for sunbathing and swimming.
2. Kamari Black Sandy Beach: This beach is characterised by fine black sand, deep blue waters and thatched-roof sun loungers. Exuding a tranquil ambience, the beach is great for indulging in a wide array of water sports, including parasailing, diving and others.
3. Cape Columbo: This is considered to be the most secluded beach in Santorini, with majestic cliffs surrounding it. The water here is naturally heated owing to the presence of an active volcanic crater nearby, making it great for a relaxing dip.
4. Vlychada: Also known as the Moonscape Beach, Vlychada is amongst the most romantic beaches in Santorini, with grey sands, clear waters and towering sandy cliffs. In addition to sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, you can also enjoy a fun-filled picnic here.
What are the best adventure activities to do in Santorini?
1. Scuba Diving: Amongst the best adventure activities to do in Santorini, a scuba diving experience here offers you the chance to explore the unique volcanic and geological formations near the caldera reef, the nearby caves as well as the exotic marine life of the region.
2. Parasailing: Soar high up above the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea and soak in panoramic vistas of Santorini with a parasailing experience here.
3. Hiking: Hike to the top of the Nea Kameni volcano and look into the crater for a more adrenaline-filled adventure. You can also see incredible lava formations, smoking craters, hot springs and great views of the sea from here.
Which are the best hotels to stay in Santorini?1. Ikies Traditional Houses: If you wish to experience the traditional charm of Greece to the core, then booking a stay in the traditional houses of Oia during your Santorini holiday packages is one of the best moves. The traditional houses provide a romantic air for those love birds heading out to Santorini for a memorable and intimate vacation.
The hotel has got all sorts of modern amenities and a rare blend of highly personalized and intimate offerings. During your Santorini packages, you will be able to capture the scenic views of the volcanic crater, Oia Villages, and Cycladic Islands.
2. Istoria: Istoria is a 12 suite retreat that offers a perfect blend of traditional charm and contemporary aesthetics. The most intriguing part of this luxury accommodation in Santorini is its simplicity. The interiors of the hotels are decorated with handcraft textiles and age old wooden furniture. You will also come across some of the traditional building materials like the volcanic stones and colored plaster.
3. Andronis Luxury Suites: Andronis Luxury Suites in Santorini is one of the perfect locations for a dream holiday vacation. The property offers breathtaking views of the infinite azure blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Staying at this luxury accommodation, you will be able to spend time in relaxation in complete intimacy. The resort offers stays in villas and suites that are crafted in traditional style. You will also get access to the award winning wellness hub in the resort where you can rejuvenate your body and mind overlooking the spectacular views.
4. Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort: Located in one of the medieval villages of Megalochori, it is one of the enchanting accommodations in Santorini which has found its way from a 400 year old wine cellar. This place of accommodation will give you a hint of authentic Cycladic style property.
The resort caters to the needs of all kinds of travellers and offers highly personalised services. Spending your vacation at this luxury resort, you will treat your eyes with the serene Aegean Sea and beautiful vineyards. The resort offers a well stocked wine cellar as well as an award winning wellness spa that soothes your body, mind, and soul.
Which are the best Europe tour packages?Here is the list of best Europe tour packages:
- Spain Holiday Packages
- Europe Holiday Tours
- Greece Packages
- Paris Tours
- Switzerland Packages
- Italy Holiday Tour Packages
- Netherlands Tour Packages
- Turkey Holiday Tours
- Istanbul Tours
- France Holiday Tour Packages
- Amsterdam Tour Packages
- Germany Packages
Which are the best Europe honeymoon packages?Here is the list of best Europe honeymoon packages:
- Spain Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- France Honeymoon Packages
- Turkey Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages