Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
We were looking for some trip where I can relax a bit from city hustle bustle, we plan to go Shimla from Delhi. It was very memorable trip and also nic...
A good place to visit with safe and enjoyable environment, we were 4 girls and we enjoyed here. The food was fine so do the camp. The view we get from ...
Location: Chail, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Check-In on Day 1: 11:00 am
Check-Out on Day 2: 10:00 am
The campsite is located in Chail about 45 km away from Shimla, close to nature and with a great view of the snow-capped mountains. The Camping in Chail offers luxury swiss tent accommodation with attached washrooms on twin sharing basis with all basic amenities along with Breakfast, Dinner, Morning and Evening Tea & Snacks.
When it comes to activities, the campsite has a lot to offer like Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, Valley Crossing, Rappelling, Rock climbing and Artificial Wall climbing near the campsite, which can be availed at an extra cost.
In addition, there is a short jungle trek in the early morning, where you can hear the soothing voices of chirping birds and the rattling leaves. In the evening enjoy a bonfire with family and friends. Situated away from the hustle and bustle of the city with stunning views makes this campsite the perfect place to stay in the lap of nature.
How To Reach Chail Camp:
Chail is about 45 km from Shimla, is easily accessible by public/private transportation.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We were looking for some trip where I can relax a bit from city hustle bustle, we plan to go Shimla from Delhi. It was very memorable trip and also nicely managed by Thrillophilia, right from the entering int the campsite till the checkout everything was satisfactory and we don’t have zero complaint. Highly recommended.
Rated : 4.0
A good place to visit with safe and enjoyable environment, we were 4 girls and we enjoyed here. The food was fine so do the camp. The view we get from the campsite is very relaxing and calming. Can go there without worries.
Chail is a small hill station surrounded by stunning Himalayan surroundings, picturesque villages, rural magic, and calm ambience. Thrillophilia's camping in the Chail package costs only INR 3000 per person for two days and one night.
The camping in Chail package includes all meals with one morning and one evening tea. You will be given freshly prepared, a healthy and delicious gourmet menu, which will have below-mentioned food items to keep you full all day long:
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Breakfast: Toast, butter, jam stuffed parantha, Dahi, pickle, omelet, and eggs.
- Lunch: Three dishes, chapati, rice, papad, salad, pickles, Dahi and sweet dish.
- Dinner: Three dishes (2 veg and one non-veg), chapati, rice, papad, salad, pickles, and sweet dish.
Chail camping is a great way to get off from the city's hustle-bustle and enjoy solace and tranquility in stunning surroundings. The Chail camping package is 2 days and 1 night and allows you to enjoy any of the available recreational activities available, bonfire, and the unmatched beauty of Himalayan surroundings.
The detailed itinerary for this 2D and 1N package is as follows:
- Arrival at the campsite in Chail at about 11:00 AM
- Check in the luxurious Swiss tents- Enjoy a welcome drink
- Take Lunch and rest for a while for the acclimatization
- Go for a guided short trek or be part of any of the recreational activities
- Return to camp in the evening
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening followed by dinner.
- Overnight stay in a Swiss tent on a double sharing basis.
- Wake up early morning, take tea and go for a morning nature walk in the pine forest
- Return to camp by 8:00 AM and have breakfast
- Proceed for any of the available adventure activities
- Return to camp by 11:00 AM
- Checkout with some cherishable memories.
Activities that can be enjoyed while camping in Chail are:
- Enjoying the opulence of nature
- Overnight camping in a Swiss tent
- Bird watching
- Guided nature walk
- Dance, music, and group games
- Star Gazing
- Regaining your energy with self-Yoga or meditation
- These activities can be availed at an extra cost: Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, Valley Crossing, Rappelling, Rock climbing, Artificial Wall climbing, Trekking
The Chail camping package offers luxurious Swiss tents with all basic amenities, including an attached toilet, hot water supply, Doctor on call, electricity sockets, private verandah, laundry service, ample parking space, etc.
There are some important items you should keep with you while heading for camping in Chail to make the tour an unforgettable one and these items are:
- ID Proof o Good U/V Protected Sunglasses
- Sun Cap
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Personal Flash Torch with extra batteries
- Comfortable warm Clothing
- Personal Medication if any
- Camera to capture memories
- Comfortable footwear
- Mosquito repellant
Yes, campfire in the evening is included in the Chail camping package. Campfire is the most fascinating attraction of this package and allows you to spend fun time with your family, friends, and other travelers. It is a fabulous way to indulge in some group games and enjoy the night dancing and singing around the bonfire.
Some operators also arrange for traditional folk dance performances, which add more stars to the delightful experience of camping in Chail.
The best time to visit Chail for camping is the Summer season (from April to June) as during summer the weather is pleasant. Avoid the rainy season for unexpected heavy rainfall and plan in winter only if you can brave the chilly weather.
Camping in Chail is absolutely safe as all safety precautions are taken care of while setting the tents. We also ensure none of our customers face any difficulty during their stay and make all necessary arrangements for their security and safety.
Our camping in Chail package offers luxurious Swiss tents with attached bathroom and 24-hour hot and cold water supply.
Chail is a quieter and serene hill station with mesmerizing views and a perfect amount of solitude retreat on offer. It is known as the “Lover’s Hill” with less footfall of tourists and proves to be an ideal choice for lovers, honeymooners, or couples in search of tranquility and serenity.
It is a perfect place for newly married love birds or couples looking for some private moments. Chail's majestic surroundings provide excellent ambiance to rekindle the romance in the lap of nature and fuel the sparks.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.