Rajasthan Honeymoon PackagesRajasthan honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan packages for couple with exciting deals & offers.
Rajasthan honeymoon packages lets you witness the grandeur of forts, havelis and palaces of Rajasthan. These fun and adventurous tour packages are curated keeping in mind the interest of the travellers. Rajasthan is a perfect amalgamation of history, culture, art and beauty and therefore makes for an idyllic honeymoon destination. Including all the romantic cities from Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur etc. the packages ensure that you do not miss out on anything.
The Rajasthan tour packages for couple makes your honeymoon one of the best vacations of your life and lets you experience Rajasthan in its true essence. Offering exclusive offers and discounts, Thrillophilia keeps all your needs in mind while designing a package that is best fo you. You do not have to worry about any kind of booking or paying as everything is arranged for you for a seamless trip.
Thrillophilia plans amazing Rajasthan packages for couples and provides crazy deals and special offers so you don’t have to spend a fortune. Making your experience worthwhile and providing you with a dream trip, the packages cover City Palace, Lake Pichola, Nahargarh Fort, Bird Sanctuaries and all the other famous attractions along with several thrilling activities. These packages embrace romance and will ensure luxurious stays and candlelight dinners. Plan a trip to Rajasthan with Thrillophilia by your side and have the time of your life.
View a variety of Rajasthan honeymoon packages from several Indian cities, including Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Delhi, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Chennai, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Pune, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Kolkata, Rajasthan Honeymoon Package from Jaipur
Places to Visit on the Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour:1. Nahargarh Fort: One of the best places to visit on Rajasthan honeymoon packages, Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur offers surreal views of the gorgeous pink city.
Possessing remarkable Indo-European architecture, this fort makes for a perfect place for couples to witness the breathtaking views together. Soaked in an aura of romance, this fort is one of a kind. It also provides insights into the history of the fort and will enlighten you about the glorious past of the city.
2. Nakki Lake: This lake is nothing less than a heaven for couples and nature lovers. Known as one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan, Nakki Lake in Mount Abu is surrounded by romantic vibes.
You can witness the beauty of the magnificent mountains, lush greenery and spend some quality time with your partner here. The cool breeze embracing the place in love is blissful and will leave you in awe of it. This charming lake is also a perfect spot to click pictures with your beloved.
3. City Palace: Offering spectacular sightseeing views, City Palace is one of the most amazing places to visit in Rajasthan and should be included in your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. With a Mughal architecture, this place is a perfect blend of art and history and will narrate historic stories worth knowing.
It is one of the best places to witness at night with your partner and get lost into the splendid views. You cannot afford to miss this visiting this palace as it is an absolute sight to behold.
4. Ana Sagar Lake: Located in the beautiful city of Ajmer, Ana Sagar Lake is one of the most enticing places to visit in Rajasthan. Encapsulated by Daulat Bagh Gardens, you can witness verdant greenery around you.
This perfect setting amidst the enthralling views makes for a tremendously romantic tryst. You can have heart to heart conversations with your partner or just take in the sunset views by their side.
5. Lake Palace: Also known as Jaguar Niwas, The Udaipur Lake Palace is a must-visit in Rajasthan. You can also head for a boat ride across the palace for a mesmerising experience with your partner.
Considered among one of the most romantic places in Udaipur, you cannot afford to miss visiting this place on your honeymoon tour. This huge palace looks enchanting and offers surreal views of the city. Lake Palace was built by King Maharana Jagah singh II in 1754 and has since then been one of the favorite tourist spots and must be included in your Rajasthan packages for couple
6. Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary: One of the most fascinating places to visit on your Rajasthan, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is the best bird reserve for all the bird watchers.
You can witness ducks, geese, raptors and so many more species of the birds here. A once in a lifetime experience of witnessing these beautiful and vibrant feathered creatures, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary makes for a beautiful getaway with your partner.
7. Poddar Haveli: Witness the beautiful frescoes and illustrations at Poddar Haveli which is one of the most visited places on the Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Built around 90 years ago, this haveli still retains its charm and is one of the favourites among the couples.
You will come across varied technological marvels including air balloons or modern railways that will steal your heart. This haveli has now been turned into an exquisite museum where a guide will accompany you to enhance your experience, so make sure you must include in your Rajasthan honeymoon packages for couple.
8. Seven Wonders Park: This park is home to the replicas of all the seven wonders of the world and is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan.
The miniatures present in the park include The Taj Mahal, Great Pyramid, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower, Christ the Redeemer of Brazil, Colosseum, and Statue of Liberty that you can witness with your partner. Alluring tourists from around the world, this park is one of the favorite tourist spots, so make sure to include in your Rajasthan packages for couple
9. Ranthambore Fort: Located within the Ranthambore National Park, this fort is one of the most intimidating yet spectacular places to visit and must be included in your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Recognised as the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this fort provides historians with the details and facts about the developments and history of Rajasthan. You can witness some of the amazing structures in the fort such as Hammir Kachaheri, Battis Khamba Chhatri and Badal Mahal.
Things to Do on a Rajasthan HoneymoonTour:
1. Sunset Boat Tour: Spend romantic fairy tale moments with your beloved on this sunset boat ride at Lake Pichola. Nothing short of a heavenly experience, this is one of the best things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon tour.
Witness the views of the city while on a boat and take in the aesthetic surroundings that will mesmerize you. Indulge in the enchanting silence of this lake built by Pichhu Banjara in 1362.
2. Hot Air Balloon Safari: Behold the sight of Jaipur from an interesting perspective and witness the remarkable landscapes. The experience of flying over forts, lakes, palaces on this balloon safari is fun and one of a kind.
You cannot afford to miss this thrilling experience as it is one of the most exhilarating things to do in and must be included in your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Hot Air Balloon Safari in Jaipur allows you to create moments and memories to cherish for a lifetime.
3. Camel Ride: One of the most fun things to do on Rajasthan honeymoon packages is going on a camel ride and explore the city. You can witness the sunrise or sunset and meet the camels during the safari.
A guide will be there by your side as you enjoy the beauty of the desert and experience the thrill of camel ride. This also makes for one of the most romantic things to do with your partner in Rajasthan. This bumpy ride will be the most fun you will have on your honeymoon tour.
4. Go Shopping: There are numerous markets that you can shop from in Jaipur on your Rajasthan honeymoon tour. From Johari Bazar to Triporia and Chandpole bazaar, you will find all kinds of amazing things.
Going on a shopping spree with your partner during your honeymoon is one of the best things to do. You can shop for gemstones, handicrafts, handmade jewellery and so much more. From utensils, artefacts, miniature paintings to mojaris, bed linens and printed fabrics, you can find everything in Jaipur markets.
5. Witness Folk Music and Dance: With a rich culture and history, Rajasthan is a state that embraces its traditions in its true essence. Going on a trip to the state and not witnessing their folk dance and music is something you cannot afford to miss.
This is one of the best things to do on a Rajasthan honeymoon tour for a fun-filled evening. You must witness the folk dance under the starlit sky and take in the mesmerizing views with your partner. This makes for an ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life and will also provide you with insights into the culture of the state, so it must be included in your Rajasthan packages for couple.
6. Dine with a View: In this state of Prince and Princesses, you will find multiple places where you can drink and dine with a surreal view. The rooftop bars and restaurants are famous in Udaipur and makes for one of the best things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon tour.
Dispel your fatigue from sightseeing and just relax with your partner, relish the scrumptious food while enjoying the enchanting views of the sky filled with stars and the lit city beneath.
7. Local Cuisine Tour: Rajasthan is also known for its delectable local cuisine that you should definitely experience with your partner on Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Stroll through the streets of Rajasthan and relish the authentic flavors of dal baati churma, pittod ki sabzi, gatte ki sabzi, bhujia, mawa kachori, ghevar and so much more.
You can also enjoy a candlelight dinner at a famous restaurant that serves the local delicacies for an enhanced experience. Away from the monotony and chaos of the city life, the flavours of Rajasthan will woo you and dwell in your heart for years to come.
Best Time to Visit Rajasthan for a Honeymoon:November to February is the best time to visit Rajasthan for a honeymoon as the weather remains pleasant. You can escape the sweltering heat of the summers during these months and make the most of your trip.
How to Reach Rajasthan?
By Train: Rajasthan is well connected by rail to major cities in India. The main railway station in Rajasthan is the Jaipur Railway Station, which is well connected to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
By Car: Rajasthan is well connected by road to major cities in India. Visitors can rent a car or take a road trip to reach Rajasthan, and enjoy the scenic beauty along the way.
By Bus: Rajasthan is well connected by bus to major cities in India. The main bus station in Rajasthan is the Jaipur Bus Station, which is well connected to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Udaipur. Visitors can take a state-run bus or a private bus to reach Rajasthan.