Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages
Rajasthan honeymoon package lets you witness the grandeur of forts, havelis and palaces of Rajasthan. These fun and adventurous tour packages are curated keeping in mind the interest of the travellers. Rajasthan is a perfect amalgamation of history, culture, art and beauty and therefore makes for an idyllic honeymoon destination. Including all the romantic cities from Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur etc. the packages ensure that you do not miss out on anything.
The Rajasthan honeymoon tour packages makes this honeymoon one of the best vacations of your life and lets you experience Rajasthan in its true essence. Offering exclusive offers and discounts, Thrillophilia keeps all your needs in mind while designing a package especially for you. You do not have to worry about any kind of booking or paying as everything is arranged for you for a seamless trip.
Thrillophilia plans an amazing Rajasthan honeymoon tour for you and provides crazy deals and special offers so you don’t have to spend a fortune. Making your experience worthwhile and providing you with a dream trip, the packages cover City Palace, Lake Pichola, Nahargarh Fort, Bird Sanctuaries and all the other famous attractions along with several thrilling activities. These packages embrace romance and will ensure luxurious stays and candlelight dinners. Plan a trip to Rajasthan with Thrillophilia by your side and have the time of your life.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Rajasthan
Which are the romantic places to visit on the Rajasthan tour?
1. Nahargarh Fort: One of the best places to visit on Rajasthan honeymoon packages, Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur offers surreal views of the gorgeous pink city.
Possessing a remarkable Indo-European architecture, this fort makes for a perfect place for couples to witness the breathtaking views together. Soaked in an aura of romance, this fort is one of a kind. It also provides insights into the history of the fort and will enlighten you with the glorious past of the city.
Location: Krishna Nagar, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002.
Timing: 10 AM - 6 PM on all days.
Entry fees: INR 50 per person for Indians, INR 200 per person for foreign tourists, INR 5 per person for Indian students, INR 25 per person for Foreign students.
2. Nakki Lake: This lake is nothing less than a heaven for couples and nature lovers. Known as one of the best places to visit on the Rajasthan honeymoon packages, Nakki Lake in Mount Abu is surrounded by romantic vibes.
You can witness the beauty of the magnificent mountains, lush greenery and spend some quality time with your partner here. The cool breeze embracing the place in love is blissful and will leave you in awe of it. This charming lake is also a perfect spot to click pictures with your beloved.
Location: Mount Abu, Rajasthan.
Timing: 9:30 AM - 6 PM.
3. City Palace: Offering spectacular sightseeing views, City Palace is one of the most amazing places to visit on your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. With a Mughal architecture, this place is a perfect blend of art and history and will narrate historic stories worth knowing.
It is one of the best places to witness at night with your partner and get lost into the splendid views. You cannot afford to miss this visiting this palace as it is an absolute sight to behold.
Location: Tulsi Marg, Gangori Bazar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002.
Timing: 9:30 AM - 5 PM (Day Visit), 7 PM-10 PM (Night Visit).
Entry fees: INR 130 per person for Indians, INR 500 per person for foreign tourists, INR 70 per person for children, INR 110 per person for senior citizens, INR 50 photography fee and INR 150 videography fee.
4. Ana Sagar Lake: Located in the beautiful city of Ajmer, Ana Sagar Lake is one of the most enticing places to visit on your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Encapsulated by Daulat Bagh Gardens, you can witness verdant greenery around you.
This perfect setting amidst the enthralling views makes for a tremendously romantic tryst. You can have heart to heart conversations with your partner or just take in the sunset views by their side.
Location: Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Timing: 8 AM - 8 PM.
5. Lake Palace: Also known as Jaguar Niwas, The Udaipur Lake Palace is a must visit on your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. You can also head for a boat ride across the palace for a mesmerising experience with your partner.
Considered among one of the most romantic places in Udaipur, you cannot afford to miss visiting this place on your honeymoon tour. This huge palace looks enchanting and offers surreal views of the city. Lake Palace was built by King Maharana Jagah singh II in 1754 and has since then been one of the favourite tourist spots.
Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001.
Timing: 9:30 AM - 8 PM.
6. Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary: One of the most fascinating places to visit on your Rajasthan honeymoon packages, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is the best bird reserve for all the bird watchers.
You can witness ducks, geese, raptors and so many more species of the birds here. A once in a lifetime experience of witnessing these beautiful and vibrant feathered creatures, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary makes for a beautiful getaway with your partner.
Location: Keoladeo National Park, Keoladeo National Park, Road, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 302001.
Timing: 7 AM - 5 PM.
Entry fees: INR 50 per person for Indians, INR 400 per person for foreign tourists.
7. Poddar Haveli: Witness the beautiful frescoes and illustrations at Poddar Haveli which is one of the most visited places on the Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Built around 90 years ago, this haveli still retains its charm and is one of the favourites among the couples.
You will come across varied technological marvels including air balloons or modern railways that will steal your heart. This haveli has now been turned into an exquisite museum where a guide will accompany you to enhance your experience.
Location: Naya Bazar Nawalgarh, Nawalgarh, Rajasthan 333042.
Timing: 8 AM - 6:30 PM.
8. Seven Wonders Park: This park is home to the replicas of all the seven wonders of the world and is one of the best places to visit on Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
The miniatures present in the park include The Taj Mahal, Great Pyramid, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower, Christ the Redeemer of Brazil, Colosseum, and Statue of Liberty that you can witness with your partner. Alluring tourists from around the world, this park is one of the favourite tourist spots.
Location: Seven Wonders Park, Kotri Mini Flyover, Ballabhpur, Gumanpura, Kota, Rajasthan 324006.
Timing: 4:30 PM to 10 PM on all days.
Entry fees: INR 25 for children between the age group of 3-12 years INR 50 for adults.
9. Ranthambore Fort: Located within the Ranthambore National Park, this fort is one of the most intimidating yet spectacular places to visit on your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Recognised as the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this fort provides historians with the details and facts about the developments and history of Rajasthan. You can witness some of the amazing structures in the fort such as Hammir Kachaheri, Battis Khamba Chhatri and Badal Mahal.
Location: 2, Ranthambore Rd, Vigyan Nagar, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001.
Timing: 6 AM - 6 PM from Monday to Thursday and Sunday, 5 AM - 10 PM on Friday, Saturday.
Entry fees: INR 10 for children and INR 15 for adults.
What are the romantic things to do on a Rajasthan tour?
1. Sunset Boat Tour: Spend the romantic fairy tale moments with your beloved on this sunset boat ride at Lake Pichola. Nothing short of a heavenly experience, this is one of the best things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon tour.
Witness the views of the city while on a boat and take in the aesthetic surroundings that will mesmerize you. Indulge in the enchanting silence of this lake built by Pichhu Banjara in 1362.
Location: Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM.
Price: INR 280 per head for children and INR 560 per head for adults.
2. Hot Air Balloon Safari: Behold the sight of Jaipur from an interesting perspective and witness the remarkable landscapes. The experience of flying over forts, lakes, palaces on this balloon safari is fun and one of a kind.
You cannot afford to miss this thrilling experience as it is one of the most exhilarating things to do on Rajasthan tourism honeymoon packages. Hot Air Balloon Safari in Jaipur allows you to create moments and memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Timing: 6 AM - 8:30 AM.
Price: INR 12000 per adult.
3. Camel Ride: One of the most fun things to do on Rajasthan honeymoon packages is going on a camel ride and exploring the city. You can witness the sunrise or sunset and meet the camels during the safari.
A guide will be there by your side as you enjoy the beauty of the desert and experience the thrill of camel ride. This also makes for one of the most romantic things to do with your partner in Rajasthan. This bumpy ride will be the most fun you will have on your honeymoon tour.
Timing: 6 AM - 10 PM.
Price: INR 1700 per adult.
4. Shopping: There are numerous markets that you can shop from in Jaipur on your Rajasthan honeymoon tour. From Johari Bazar to Triporia and Chandpole bazaar, you will find all kinds of amazing things.
Going on a shopping spree with your partner during your honeymoon is one of the best things to do. You can shop for gemstones, handicrafts, handmade jewellery and so much more. From utensils, artefacts, miniature paintings to mojaris, bed linens and printed fabrics, you can find everything in Jaipur markets.
Timing: 10 AM - 11 PM.
5. Witness Folk Music and Dance: With a rich culture and history, Rajasthan is a state that embraces its traditions in its true essence. Going on a trip to the state and not witnessing their folk dance and music is something you cannot afford to miss.
This is one of the best things to do on Rajasthan honeymoon tour packages for a fun filled evening. You must witness the folk dance under the starlit sky and take in the mesmerising views with your partner. This makes for an ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life and will also provide you insights into the culture of the state.
6. Dine with a View: In this state of Prince and Princesses, you will find multiple places where you can drink and dine with a surreal view. The rooftop bars and restaurants are famous in Udaipur and makes for one of the best things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon tour.
Dispel your fatigue from sightseeing and just relax with your partner, relish the scrumptious food while enjoying the enchanting views of the sky filled with stars and the lit city beneath.
7. Local Cuisine Tour: Rajasthan is also known for its delectable local cuisine that you should definitely experience with your partner on Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Stroll through the streets of Rajasthan and relish the authentic flavours of dal baati churma, pittod ki sabzi, gatte ki sabzi, bhujia, mawa kachori, ghevar and so much more.
You can also enjoy a candlelight dinner at a famous restaurant that serves the local delicacies for an enhanced experience. Away from the monotony and chaos of the city life, the flavours of Rajasthan will woo you and dwell in your heart for years to come.
what are the best adventure things to do in Rajasthan for couples?
1. Paragliding: Experience the beauty of Rajasthan from a great height as you paraglide under the golden skies. Paragliding is one of the most adventurous things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon tour with your partner. You will be assisted as there will be a guide by your side and hence you shouldn’t miss this opportunity, this is one of the best things to do on Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
2. Camping: Camping in the deserts of this gorgeous state is one of a kind experience and you must go for it during your Rajasthan honeymoon tour. Lying under the starlit sky soaked in a cool breeze is all you can want with your partner. You can also enjoy the folk dance performed by local people while you camp and relish the delicious local food.
3. Water Sports: Home to numerous lakes and water bodies, Rajasthan is the best place for enjoying the thrill of water sports and satiate the thirst for adventure. Indulge in parasailing or boating at various lakes while witnessing the enticing views of the sunset with your partner. It makes for a perfect romantic vacation and makes for one of the best things to do on the Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
4. Wildlife Safari: You can enjoy a wildlife safari which is one of the most interesting and amazing things to do on a honeymoon in Rajasthan. You will come across various wild animals and numerous species of birds including Black Buck, Falcons, Harriers, Chinkara, Great Indian Bustard, Royal Bengal tiger and more which is exciting to see, this is one of the best things to do on Rajasthan honeymoon tour.
What is Rajasthan famous for?
Rajasthan is famous for its massive forts and palaces and remarkably magnificent architectures. The culture and traditions of Rajasthan are unique and the state retains the essence of royalty which makes it renowned all over the world. It is also famous for its delectable authentic dishes.
Is Rajasthan good for honeymoon?
Yes, Rajasthan is a beautiful place for a honeymoon trip as the palaces, havelis and forts here are one of a kind. You can spend time with your partner at lakes, under the starlit skies or engage in safaris, boating and other adventurous activities.
Which is the best time to visit Rajasthan for a honeymoon?
November to February is the best time to visit Rajasthan for a honeymoon as the weather remains pleasant. You can escape the sweltering heat of the summers during these months and make the most of your trip.
How many days are enough for Rajasthan?
One to two weeks is enough to cover everything in Rajasthan. You can visit all the major cities including Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur etc. during this trip and witness the forts and havelis to know about the history of the place. You can also enjoy the thrilling activities like paragliding, hot air balloon safari, boating and more during these days.
How much does a honeymoon in Rajasthan cost?
A honeymoon in Rajasthan for about five nights would cost approximately around INR 26,000 per adult. It is a great price in accordance with what the trip and place will offer.
How can I plan a trip to Rajasthan?
You can plan a trip to Rajasthan depending on your budget and the number of days you want to spend in the state. You can also book packages with Thrillophilia and avail amazing pre planned packages with good deals and discounts and they can also curate everything according to your requirements.
Which are the best cities to explore in Rajasthan on honeymoon?
1. Jaisalmer: Famous as the Golden City of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer offers a unique experience for your honeymoon vacation. You can enjoy a camel safari, relish the scrumptious Rajasthani cuisine, go camping or just enjoy the wonderful folk music and dance here and is one of the best places to visit on Rajasthan honeymoon package.
2. Udaipur: Known as the lover’s paradise, Udaipur is one of the best honeymoon destinations around the country. Witness the grand marble forts and palaces, make the most of the luxurious royal stays or take in the romantic surroundings of the city, you will have a great time.
3. Jaipur: Renowned as the Pink City, Jaipur makes for a perfect honeymoon destination where you can spend quality time with your beloved. From lavish stays to magnificent and glorious palaces, this city offers all that you can expect on your trip.
4. Jodhpur: A perfect fusion of history and beauty, Jodhpur is one of the favourite places for honeymoon among the couples. Everything from the scenic beauty, splendid forts and palaces to the rustic villages, Jodhpur will steal your heart. With plenty of sightseeing attractions, Jodhpur has a lot to offer and is considered to be one of the most romantic places to visit on the Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
Which are the best places to stay in Rajasthan for couples?
1. The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort, Ranthambore: One of the most luxurious resorts in Rajasthan, The Oberoi Vanyavilas offers elegant rooms and classic interiors making for a perfect stay. Along with the beautiful views of the tiger reserve and a plethora of amenities provided, the resort is nothing less than a paradise for the luxury lovers.
2. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: Offering spectacular lake views and a huge swimming pool, this resort is perfect for a stay with your partner. Sip drinks by the pool, enjoy a relaxing massage or just have a delicious meal at the restaurants, you will have a beautiful time at The Oberoi Udaivilas.
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: A one of a kind modern luxury hotel, this palace offers a regal stay and is among the top choice of the couples on honeymoon. From heritage walks, swimming pools to wellness centres, the palace offers everything for a palatial stay.
4. Lake Palace, Udaipur: This gorgeous white palace is one of the top priorities among the newly weds as it offers enchanting views of the surroundings. The British era furniture along with a wide range of amenities at the palace is unsurpassable. The hospitality here is unparalleled and makes for an opulent stay.
5. Ajit Bhawan, Jodhpur: A perfect blend of luxury, comfort and history, Ajit Bhawan is one of the best places to stay in Rajasthan. Rich in history, the resort also organises safaris and cultural shows to impart their guests with insights into the past.
Which are the best restaurants in Rajasthan for couples?
1. Peacock Rooftop Restaurant, Jaipur: Rooftop dining is the most romantic thing to do on your honeymoon trip. Peacock restaurant just provides that and lets you have the time of your life. You can enjoy the luscious meals while making memorable moments, all that you need for a perfect evening.
2. Darikhana, Jodhpur: Witness the breathtaking views of the Mehrangarh Fort while you enjoy a palatable meal at the restaurant. With top-notch hospitality and a perfect ambience, this place makes for one of the best restaurants in Rajasthan for couples.
3. Devi Garh, Udaipur: Located in the Aravalli Hills, this place provides you with a variety of local flavours that will leave you wanting for more. Enjoy the evening under the stars, with the flicker of candles and the sound of the flowing water around. It is nothing less than a quintessential experience that you cannot afford to miss.
4. Sunset Pavilion, Jodhpur: With beautiful interiors with the walls featuring unseen pictures of the royal families and perfect wooden interiors, Sunset Pavilion is a lovely place to dine in. From barbecue to international grills, the restaurant serves everything bursting with delicious flavours that will leave you licking your fingers.
What are the famous places for shopping in Rajasthan?
1. Johari Bazar: A perfect place to shop if you love jewellery as the bazaar provides you with various types of jewelleries. You can shop for homemade necklaces, gemstones and so much more here.
2. Bapu Bazar: A colourful and vibrant place which is famous for textiles and handlooms. You can shop for accessories, Rajasthani textiles and everything you want to buy.
3. Clock Tower Market: Famous for selling spices, this market is ideal for all the shopaholics. You can also buy handicrafts, antiques, clothes, flavoured teas and so much more in this market.
Which are the famous places to do Camel safari in Rajasthan?
1. Jodhpur: Along with other sightseeing destinations, Jodhpur is famous for the beauty and history along with the camel safaris in Rajasthan. Camel safari here lets you explore the rustic villages and the beauty of the desert.
2. Bikaner: One of the most ideal places for camel safaris in Rajasthan, Bikaner is a perfect spot to experience one. You can also witness the other major attractions of the Thar Desert during the safari.
3. Jaisalmer: One of the most popular destinations to visit in Rajasthan, sam sand dunes make for the perfect place for camel safaris in Jaisalmer. This safari will let you experience and witness the villages, architectural ruins and temples.
4. Pushkar: Home for the camels, Pushkar is also famous for its camel festival that allures people from around the country. This also makes the city a great destination for a fun camel safari.