Lakshadweep Honeymoon PackagesLakshadweep honeymoon tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Lakshadweep honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Lakshadweep honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Spend your special honeymoon trip in the exotic archipelago of Lakshadweep with the beautifully crafted honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep from Thrillophilia. Hop through the various surreal islands in the itinerary of our packages and romance amidst the stunning beaches and lush greenery. Let the umpteen varieties of couple-friendly water activities put down in our honeymoon tour package strike the chord of romance between you and you feel each other’s love like never before.
No matter if you are seeking a laid-back honeymoon trip or want to have an action-packed romantic holiday, we can customize our packages and offer you the Lakshadweep honeymoon package that best suits your honeymooning mood and requirement. Whether you are a nature-friendly couple or a pair of wildlife enthusiastic souls, you can get your honeymoon tour in Lakshadweep perfectly tailored by us without any hassle.
As you scroll through our Lakshadweep honeymoon trip packages, you can find that each one of them is competitively priced to offer you the happiest honeymoon tour at the lowest possible expense. All our Lakshadweep honeymoon tour packages are available to you with the most exciting deals and offer so that you get to save up on your budget while being able to take home an uncompromised honeymoon experience.
We offer Lakshadweep honeymoon tour packages from multiple locations of the country, including Kerala, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai. So, no matter in which part you are, book your dream Lakshadweep honeymoon with us and enjoy an angelic romantic tour with your sweetheart.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Lakshadweep
What are the best places to visit on a Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
1. Kadmat Island: The sparsely populated island of Kadambat makes for a peaceful coral island that is known mainly for its exuberant marine life. Since this island brims with marine creatures, this is the best place for relishing locally prepared seafood.
Location: Amindivi Tehsil, Lakshadweep, India.
2. Marine Museum: Established with the purpose of educating people about the significance of marine life, the Marine Museum exhibits a rich collection of marine artifacts and aquatic creatures. You can find umpteen varieties of fish species and also witness the huge shark skeleton displayed here.
Location: Kavaratti, Lakshadweep 682555, India.
3. Bangaram Atoll: Bangaram Atoll is known for its clear blue waters that offer the best snorkelling experience. This is also the only Lakshadweep island where alcohol sale and consumption is legally permitted.
Location: Lakshadweep, India.
4. Amini Beach: Packed with blooming colourful coral reefs and an explosion of marine creatures, Amini Beach serves as a paradise for divers. Scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and reef walking are the popular water sports you should try here.
Location: Amini Island, Lakshadweep, India.
5. Pitti Bird Sanctuary: Although the archipelago is known for its rich marine life, yet you can also find a plethora of colourful bird species here, in the Pitti Bird Sanctuary during your Lakshadweep honeymoon trip. In addition to bird watching this isolated coral island will also let you enjoy snorkelling to spot some indigenous marine creatures.
Location: Pitti Island, Lakshadweep, India.
6. Agatti Island: Known for its excellent relaxation and dining options, Agatti Island often finds a place in the Lakshadweep honeymoon package of almost all honeymooners. One of the most recommended delicacies to try on this island is smoked or dried tuna fish.
Location: Agatti Atoll, Lakshadweep, India.
7. Minicoy Island: Nestled on Lakshadweep’s southwest side, Minicoy Island is known popularly for its picturesque white sand beaches and stunning lighthouse. A visit to this pristine island usually includes great food, boat rides, and hiking tours.
Location: Maliku Atoll, Lakshadweep, India.
What are the best romantic things to do on the Lakshadweep honeymoon trip?
1. Bask in the Surreal Sunset View at Kavaratti Island: Head to the stunning Kavaratti Island and soak in the spellbinding sunset views while relaxing on the serene white sand beaches. You can also enjoy taking some romantic nature walks hand-in-hand with your sweetheart through the lush plantations of this exotic island.
2. Enjoy Sunbathing at Androth Island: Honeymooners are forced to pay a visit to Androth Island during their Lakshadweep honeymoon trip, owing to the virgin natural beauty of this pristine destination. The calm sun-soaked beaches of this island offer the most angelic sunbathing experience on this pristine archipelago.
3. Admire the Architectural Marvels at Kalpeni Island: Get an insight of the rich heritage of Lakshadweep at Kalpeni Island, which is packed with a plethora of fascinating architectural wonders, including ancient shrines. This awe-inspiring island is also famous for its flavoursome local seafood.
4. Go Birdwatching at Pitti Bird Sanctuary: Include Pitti Bird Sanctuary in your Lakshadweep honeymoon package and go spot the colourful chipping residents of this surreal dead coral island. You can also snorkel in the clear waters here and spot many primeval marine creatures.
5. Engage in Thrilling Watersports at Agatti Island: If you call yourself an adventurous couple, make sure you include Agatti Island in your honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. Packed with alluring lagoons and pristine beaches, this island serves as a hub for adrenaline seekers, letting them indulge in a plethora of exhilarating watersports including snorkelling, scuba diving, swimming, and kite surfing.
6. Shop Your Heart Out at Amindivi Island: If you love shopping together, pay a visit to Amindivi Island during your Lakshadweep honeymoon tours. You can buy a number of unique souvenirs here including coconut shell products, tortoise shell products, and shell jewelry.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
1. Scuba Diving at Kalpeni Island: Scuba diving will let you take an exciting underwater tour and swim with umpteen varieties of exotic marine creatures. With colourful corals and a plethora of unique fish species, Kalpeni Island serves as a hub for enjoying scuba diving.
2. Snorkeling at Agatti Island: Snorkelling is one of the must-do adventures you can include in your honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep, if you want to witness the rich underwater world of this archipelago, but don’t want to go very deep into the sea. Owing to its calm waters and marine life-packed shallow shores, Agatti Island makes for one of the best places to go snorkeling in Lakshadweep.
3. Fishing at Kadmat Island: Head for a fun-filled fishing adventure to the dazzling Kadmat Island and try your hands at making a good catch from the azure sea. Later, marinate the fresh catch, roast it in fire, and have a romantic dinner by the sea.
4. Canoeing at Minicoy Island: Go canoeing with your beloved on the serene shallow waters of Minicoy Island. The shallow waters here make sure you do not go wrong even if it is your first time riding a canoe.
Which are the best romantic places to stay in Lakshadweep?
1. Tourist Hut: Considered to be one of the most budget-friendly accommodation facilities to stay during your Lakshadweep Honeymoon tours, Tourist Hut attracts couples with its unique hut-shaped rooms. The couples staying here can also enjoy beach meals with spectacular sea views.
Location: Kalpeni, Lakshadweep 682003 India.
Price: INR 1000/night.
2. Seagate Holiday Home: Lying close to the pristine Kavaratti Beach, Seagate Holiday Home features tastefully-adorned Deluxe and Standard rooms that are equipped with contemporary amenities. These strategically placed rooms let you wake up to stunning sea views every morning during your stay here.
Location: Kavaratti Island, Lakshadweep, India.
Price: INR 7572/night.
3. White Pearl Beach Hotel: White Pearl Beach Hotel is popular among the honeymooners, owing to its well-arranged honeymoon experiences including romantic candlelight dinners. Other exciting activities you can enjoy during your stay here include scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
Location: Agatti, Lakshadweep 682553 India.
Price: INR 5600/night.
4. Agatti Island Beach Resort: Known for its unique boat-styled rooms, Agatti Island Beach Resort will offer you the most enthralling sunset and sunrise views directly from your room. They also let you enjoy a plethora of thrilling activities during your stay here, including glass-bottom boat ride and rowing.
Location: Agatti, Lakshadweep 682553 India.
Price: INR 5500/night.
Which are the best romantic beaches to visit on a Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
1. Kiltan Beach: Owing to its picturesque surroundings and astounding shore, Kiltan Beach often finds a place in the nature lovers’ honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. While you are here, you can spend your time marveling at the picturesque lighthouse and getting that amazing sun tan with your sweetheart.
2. Bangaram Beach: With its calm sandy shores, lush palm plantations, and warm waters, Bangaram Beach is sure to force itself into your Lakshadweep honeymoon package. Couples visiting this place love to watch the spellbinding sunset and stroll across the peaceful virgin beaches.
3. Amini Beach: Lying in the quaint Amini town, the gorgeous Amini Beach has gained a lot of popularity for its skilled artisans and the unique walking sticks made by them from coconut and tortoise shells. This beach is also popular as an excellent swimming destination, owing to its calm and clear waters.
4. Kalpeni Beach: With excellent provisions for enjoying sea-side dinners and yacht sailing, the 3-kilometer long Kalpeni Beach is a paradise for honeymooners. Other exciting activities you can indulge in with your partner here include sunbathing, kayaking, and reef walking.
5. Minicoy Beach: The pretty beach of Minicoy is known popularly for its vintage lighthouse and adventurous water activities. Lovebirds flocking to this beach usually enjoy bird watching, Tuna fishing, sunbathing, and swimming.
What are the best watersports to experience on Lakshadweep honeymoon?
1. Kite Surfing: Kite Surfing is an exhilarating water sport that uses a wakeboard that is pulled with high force by an attached kite. This activity is usually done at Kadmat Island where you will find experienced instructors to help you with the direction and movement control techniques.
2. Parasailing: Go parasailing and soar from the azure sea to the deep blue sky. While you are up there, enjoy the panoramic view of the sandy shores and serene waters as you feel as light as a bird!
3. Sports Fishing: Go sit in the serene atmosphere with a strong fishing reel and enjoy gazing continually at the stunning beauty of the surreal sea meeting the horizon. While you lose yourself to the beauty of the vast azure sea, be smart enough to use the right techniques and get a good catch into your bucket.
4. Kayaking: Board your watercraft and go kayaking on the shimmering waters of Lakshadweep. As you ride across the sea in your kayak, soak in the beauty of the waters and the shores and challenge yourself to explore a new island.
5. Yacht Sailing: Sail across the gorgeous waters of Lakshadweep onboard a traditional yacht. While you zoom across the sea, feel the cool breeze passing through your hair and enjoy island hopping, of course!
What are the best things to buy in Lakshadweep?
Although Lakshadweep is famous for its surreal islands, the place also offers an excellent scope for shopping. Some of the most recommended items you can shop on your Lakshadweep honeymoon trip include:
- Junk jewelry
- Fish oil
- Fish biscuits
- Frozen fish
- Coconut products
- Local tea.
What is the best time to visit Lakshadweep for honeymoon?
The winter months from September to February are the most ideal time for going on Lakshadweep Honeymoon tours. During this period of the year, the balmy mornings, soothing sea breeze, and cold nights ooze out romantic vibes and also favour outdoor adventure activities.
How many days are enough for Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
If you are planning a honeymoon trip to Lakshadweep, choose from at least 4 to 5 days honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. During your 4 nights and 5 days Lakshadweep tour, you can pay a visit to the important islands of this archipelago and indulge in shopping and various watersports.
Is Lakshadweep worth visiting for honeymoon?
Yes, Lakshadweep is absolutely worth visiting with your sweetheart for your dreamy honeymoon. Flaunting pristine beaches, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, lavish sea-facing resorts, delectable seafood, and exhilarating water activities, this place is a must-visit for every honeymoon couple.
Is Lakshadweep safe for couples?
Yes, Lakshadweep is absolutely safe for couples for enjoying an exotic honeymooning experience. The resorts here are very accommodating and offer special arrangements for honeymoon couples so that they enjoy an uncompromised romantic holiday.