Paris Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Paris couple packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Paris honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
In an attempt to offer you everything you need to make your dream honeymoon come true, Thrillophilia brings you a host of carefully crafted Paris Honeymoon Packages that can make way for romance to spark between you and your soulmate in the arms of the City Of Love.
Paris is known widely as one of the most romantic cities of the world. The beautiful bridges, green gardens, unforgettable nightlife, lavish resorts, narrow streets, and praise-worthy monuments can inspire the honeymooners to swear on loving their soulmates until death pulls them apart.
At Thrillophilia, we take pride in revealing that our Honeymoon packages of Paris from India has a lot to do with love and exploration. Our Paris tour packages for couples include visits to the most romantic destinations, exciting couple activities, exquisite dinners, couples massage sessions, and photoshoots at exotic locations. From the time you begin your holiday trip until the time you are ready to fly back with awesome memories, our Honeymoon Packages of Paris promise to take care of all your pleasures.
So, why not check out our exotic Paris Honeymoon Packages and embark on a surreal honeymoon trip?
Places to Visit on Paris Honeymoon Trip:
Paris has a lot of romantic places to offer to the newlyweds. Some of them are:
1. Eiffel Tower: If you are in Paris and do not pay a visit to the Eiffel tower, then it’s nothing but a sin. Just kidding, though! All the Paris couple packages promise to include at least one visit to the Eiffel tower so that you can spend a romantic time with your partner, not just watching this monument, but also enjoying inside it.
You can surely have a fulfilling romantic dinner with your partner and catch a glimpse of the city together from the top of the tower.
Location: Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Timing: 9 AM to 12.45 AM daily from Mid June to September; 9.30 AM to 11.45 PM daily for the rest of the months.
Entry fee: 7 euros for visitors choosing to take the staircase to the 2nd floor and 11 euros for visitors willing to take an elevator to the 2nd floor.
2. Palais Garnier: Operas are loved by every individual who has a thing for acting and music. These shows touch the heart and make us emotional. So, why not take a look at one of the most famous opera houses with the individual who has your heart forever?
Palais Garnier in Paris is a world-famous opera house that features an outstanding architecture. The paintings and sculptures inside the structure are simply mind-boggling. You can visit Palais Garnier at night and appreciate the opera house when there isn’t much of a crowd.
Location: Place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
Timing: 9 AM to 7 PM (Monday to Friday)
Entry fee: 12 euros
3. Louvre Museum: If you’re travelling to Paris for your honeymoon, you must have already decided to enjoy walking down the past glory, hand in hand with your partner in the famous Louvre Museum of Paris. This historical structure shelters over 300,000 items from the ancient days until the current era.
You can witness sculptures from various cultures and from various periods. Your visit to the Louvre Museum will be more of a learning tour and what can be better than grasping knowledge with your partner?
Location: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Timing: 9 AM to 6 PM on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday; 9 AM to 9.45 PM on Wednesday and Friday
Entry fee: 15 euros per head
Must Checkout & Book: Louvre Museum Tickets
4. Notre Dame Cathedral: Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It is counted among the most beautiful structures, showcasing French Gothic architecture. The interior design of the cathedral is truly mesmerizing and praise-worthy.
The beauty of the cathedral can provoke you to take the wedding vows all over again as soon as you enter it. The design and architecture of the Notre Dame Cathedral has not been affected by the passage of time. This can inspire you to promise your partner an everlasting marriage.
Location: 6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
Timing: April to June and September – 9.30 AM to 7.30 PM
July to August – 9 AM to 7.30 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 11 PM on weekends
October to March – 10 AM to 5.30 PM
5. Montmartre: Located in northern Paris, Montmartre is a very pretty place to go with your partner and capture some stunning views of this beautiful and romantic city. You can stroll together through the beautiful, narrow streets with small shops and cute cafes lined along the borders.
When in this amazing little hilly area, you can indulge in shopping, tasting some local wine, and clicking some couple photos for your Instagram account. You can also pay a short visit to the Sacre-Coeur Basilica.
Location: 75018 Paris, France
6. Palace of Versailles: Palace of Versailles is a famous landmark in France. The structure was earlier used as the royal residence. However, currently, it is open to the public and attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. The architecture of the palace looks very inviting. The interior design is also something you would surely fall for.
The palace garden, better known as Gardens of Versailles and its most popular room, Hall of Mirrors are the major attractions of the Palace of Versailles.
Location: Place d’Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Timing: 9 AM to 5.30 PM
Entry Fee: 15 euros
7. Pont Alexandre III Bridge: Pont Alexandre III happens to be the most grand and stunning bridge of Paris. It connects Champs-Elysees and Les Invalides, the spot where the tomb of Napoleon lies. The magnificent sight of Eiffel Tower from this bridge makes it the perfect place for taking beautiful couple pictures.
You can take a stroll on this bridge with your partner and experience moving through the open museum of the city as you watch a host of excellent sculptures.
Location: Pont Alexandre III, 75008 Paris, France
8. Tuileries Garden: Tuileries Garden is one of the trendiest places in Paris. Situated between the Place de la Concorde and the Louvre Museum, it was the very first garden that welcomed the public.
On your visit to this beautiful place, you can walk around the breathtaking garden hand in hand with your partner, take a walking tour to explore the nearby landmarks, and enjoy playing boules inside the park.
Location: Place de la Concorde, 75001 Paris, France
Timing: 7 AM to 9 PM
9. Luxembourg Gardens: Decorated with flowers, fountains, and statues, Luxembourg Gardens cover an area of around 25 hectares. The beauty and serenity of this place attract newlyweds who flock to the spot to walk together while talking about their love. The velvety texture of the green grass and the sweet smell of the flowers in the air makes the atmosphere romantic and cozy.
Location: 6th arrondissement of Paris, 75006 Paris, France
Timing: In summer - 7 AM to an hour prior to sunset
In winter – 8 AM to an hour prior to sunset
10. Arc de Triomphe: There is probably no one on this Earth who would not be mesmerized by the beauty of Arc de Triomphe. The size of the structure is immensely overwhelming and it cannot really be missed out. Arc de Triomphe was constructed as a token of honour for the fighters who have sacrificed their lives for France.
The structure is a symbol of love and respect for the true patriots of the country. So, if you and your partner love to take a walk through historical monuments, this can be the perfect place to visit.
Location: Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Also Checkout : Things To Do In Paris This Weekend
Things to Do on Paris Honeymoon Tour:
1. Visit Eiffel Tower at night: When in Paris for a memorable honeymoon, you can never afford to miss out on visiting Eiffel Tower at night. The truly stunning view of this lit-up structure in the darkness can surely spice up your romantic night in this city. As soon as darkness covers the sky, the tower gets lit by over 300 spotlights. It appears as if the tower is wearing a golden shroud.
Going to the Eiffel Tower late in the evening also implies that you can enjoy watching the beautiful sunset view as the tower’s lights slowly flicker on. Undoubtedly, this will be a truly magical moment that will surely strike a sense of romance between you and your partner.
Location: Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Timing: 9 AM to 12.45 AM
Price: 7 euros for visitors choosing to take the staircase to the 2nd floor and 11 euros for visitors willing to take an elevator to the 2nd floor.
Click Here to Book: Eiffel Tower Tickets
2. Visit Love Lock Bridge: Your honeymoon tour to Paris can never be completed without visiting the world-famous Love Lock Bridge. This bridge sits over the mesmerizing River Seine, which further enhances the beauty of the place. In accordance with a popular belief, affixing a padlock onto the railing and throwing away the key into the river can make the love between you and your partner to last till eternity.
This unique style of protecting your love forever is adopted by every couple who comes to the bridge, ties a padlock and takes a selfie, promising to walk together for the rest of their life.
Location: Pont de L'Archeveche, Paris, France
3. A romantic walk through Pont Neuf: Pont Neuf is counted among the most inviting bridges in the world. The bridge offers a sight that cannot be ignored by any traveller. This is one of the most favourite destinations of the couples coming to Paris for a honeymoon.
The newlyweds love to take a memorable romantic walk, hand in hand with their partner through this bridge at sunset. In the course of your walk, you can take pictures with your partner against the stunning background. If you visit the place after sunset, you can even take a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower shimmering in the darkness, right from the bridge.
Location: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris, France
4. Take a Moonlit Stroll Around Paris Landmarks: It can never be denied that there is something really very romantic about taking a stroll around the various landmarks of Paris at nightfall. That being said, taking a walk with your partner along the beautiful banks of the River Seine can induce a magical charm in your romance. Some of the ideal spots to stroll around here include Ile de la Cite, Pont des Arts, and Pont Neuf.
You can also take a walk along the riverbanks that can offer a glimpse of the Notre-Dame Cathedral. The dramatic facades of Notre-Dame will simply leave you speechless. Other places famous for romantic moonlit walks are the Marais and the Rue Montorgueil area.
5. Romantic Dine at Le Coupe Chou: Known for its 18th Century décor, Le Coupe Chou is a truly beautiful restaurant in the city of Paris. Each room showcases a different interior and the air inside the restaurant is filled with a sense of magic.
The place is really cozy and suitable for enjoying the romantic company of your partner as you relish on lip-smacking French and European dishes. The staff is also very courteous and accommodating. You can visit this place with your partner for a private dining experience during your honeymoon in Paris.
Location: 11 rue de Lanneau, 75005 Paris, France
Timing: 12 PM to 2 PM and 7 PM to 10.45 PM
Price: INR 1,061 to INR 9,129
6. Get a couple massage at O’Kari: It is a matter of fact that a honeymoon is all about the couple activities. That being said, you can never think of missing out on a couple massage session when on a honeymoon trip to Paris. One of the best places for couple massage in this beautiful city is O’Kari.
This place shelters highly trained and experienced masseuses, who know the right techniques to give you and your partner a relaxing and tranquillizing massage experience. They use the best and the most effective products to ensure a benefitting and long-lasting effect.
Location: 22 Rue Dussoubs, 75002 Paris, France
Timing: 8 AM to 10 PM
Price: 59,000 Euro to 330,00 Euro
7. Day trip to Versailles: When in Paris for a honeymoon, you should not forget to take a day trip to Versailles. When checking out Paris Honeymoon Packages, make sure you select the one that includes this activity.
A journey from Paris to Versailles will take you just 45 minutes. Once you are in this majestic and peaceful city, you can start your exploration by paying a visit to the Palace of Versailles. You can also stroll in the palace gardens, hand in hand with your partner. Other places you can visit include – the Grand Trianon, Versailles Cathedral, Hall of Mirrors, and the Royal Chapel. You can also visit Versailles’ Market and indulge in shopping.
Explore & Book: Versailles Tickets
8. Sunset cruise at River Seine: One of the most romantic things you can think of doing in Paris is spending time in a cruise at River Seine in the evening. You can enjoy watching the sunset together from the cruise and click some stunning pictures with your partner.
You can then have a romantic dinner at a cozy table right on the cruise. You can also wear your dancing shoes and spend the night moving your body with your partner with some soft, romantic music playing in the background. This will be an experience that you and your beloved will love to cherish for the rest of your lives.
Timing: At sunset
Price: INR 1,500 to INR 5,500
Book Now : Seine River Cruise
9. A thrilling balloon ride in Parc Andre-Citroen: Hot air balloon ride is one of the most enjoyed activities experienced by couples in Paris. That being said, when you think of a balloon ride you cannot just help thinking of Parc Andre-Citroen. This park is full of greenery and offers couples an opportunity to try many activities, including balloon rides.
The balloon can accommodate 30 passengers at one time and can rise up to a height of 300 meters. In the course of your balloon ride you can experience a panoramic view of the entire city of Paris and of course, collect an unforgettable memory.
Location: 2 Rue Cauchy, 75015 Paris, France
Timing: 8 AM to 8.30 PM
Price: 12 euros
10. Dancing at Quai Saint Bernard: Dancing at Quai Saint Bernard is another romantic activity you can think of enjoying with your partner during your honeymoon trip to Paris. Quai Saint Bernard is basically a waterfront boulevard. Couples usually enjoy walking and clicking pictures on this quay. In the summer season, this promenade becomes a beautiful dance floor and invites couples in the evening to move their body to some romantic music.
Don’t worry; you do not have to be a trained dancer to hit this waterfront dance floor. The quay welcomes non-dancers as well to just experience a romantic dance with their partners without caring about the world.
Location: Du Pont d'Austerlitz au pont de Sully - 75005 Paris
Best Time to Visit:Whether it’s summer or winter, Paris is always beautiful and romantic.
- Spring (March-June):
This is the most ideal time to visit Paris and indulge in couple-friendly activities like skating, biking, and strolling together. The average temperature remains between 4oC to 20oC.
- Summer (July-September):
The average temperature remains between 13oC to 24oC during this time and the city gets longer sunny days.
- Autumn (October-December):
The average temperature remains between 5oC to 21oC during this time and the city looks truly breathtaking with colourful leaves scattered all around.
- Winter (January-February):
During this time, the average temperature remains between 1oC to 7oC and allows you to wander around freely with your partner and hop into cafés to sip hot coffee.
The ideal duration for a honeymoon in Paris would be 5 to 7 days.
How to Reach:Paris is well-connected to almost all the important and major cities across the world. It has a total of 3 international airports, namely Orly International Airport, Charles de Gaulle International Airport, and Beauvais-Tille Airport.
That being said, Charles de Gaulle International Airport is connected to the maximum number of global destinations, including Delhi, Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, among others. Located at a distance of about 23 kilometres from the heart of Paris, this airport gets flights from all the major airlines, including Emirates, American Airlines, British Airways, Air China, Qatar Airways, and Lufthansa, to name a few.
Browse through a wide range of Paris Tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Paris Tour Package From Bangalore, Paris Tour Package From Delhi, Paris Tour Package From Mumbai, Paris Tour Package From Chennai, Paris Tour Package From Kolkata, Paris Tour Package From Hyderabad, Paris Tour Package From Pune, Paris Tour Package From Pune.