London Honeymoon Packages
London is an eminent vacation destination for all, including Honeymooners and with Thrillophilia offering great offers to all those newly hitched, you are in for an adventure. Honeymoon in London makes for an intimate and romantic vacation and what's even better are the London Honeymoon Tour Packages specially curated by Thrillophilia for all newly-weds to savour. These packages are not only well-curated but also have special discounts and deals that you can avail from Thrillophilia while booking the London Honeymoon packages.
So, all the love-birds who are soon getting married or have just tied the knot, treat yourself and your spouse with one of our London Honeymoon Tours and avail special offers and deals on your dream honeymoon. The best part about choosing London as a honeymoon destination is the beautiful attraction, architecture and several couple activities you and your partner can go a bundle on. At Thrillophilia, there are plenty of London Honeymoon Packages to choose from, depending on the kind of vacation or adventure you can go on. There is a tour package and a deal for every couple, and all their preferences.
You can discover London's major tourist attractions and hidden gems as part of your romantic venture by picking a package offering a detailed tour of the city. Or choose a more quaint option for a relaxed and a more personal holiday. If you are an adventurous couple, then the package offering a variety of fun activities is just for you. All the London Honeymoon tour packages are thoughtfully put together, keeping in mind the intention behind the vacation and the vacationers choosing it, for the perfect Honeymoon in London.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in London
What are the best places to visit in London for honeymoon?
Owing to its myriad of romantic places, the mesmerizing city of London is frequently picked as a surreal honeymoon destination. That said, here are some of the must-visit places that are always included in almost all the London honeymoon tour packages:
1. Painshill Park: Built during the 18th century, Painshill Park is an amazing lush garden featuring a serene lake, an old Gothic temple, a Turkish tent, an abbey, and an ancient Chinese bridge. The park is also home to a majestic crystal grotto, which shelters gorgeous crystal formations and makes for one of the main attractions of this place.
Owing to its surreal vistas, the park forms an excellent shooting location for feature films, TV drama, and photo shoots. Attracting couples and honeymooners, the picturesque Painshill Park has its name among the top romantic destinations to visit in London.
Location: Portsmouth Road, Cobham, United Kingdom
Entry fee: INR 550 per head
Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM, throughout the week
2. South Bank: Known popularly as the cultural hub of the city, South Bank is a recommended visit for experiencing a unique vibrant charm of London. This world-famous destination allows you to witness impressive theatre performances and experience a multitude of cultural festivals, events, and exhibitions. It is one of the best places to visit in London honeymoon package.
In addition to all these, South Bank is also packed with elegant bars, classy restaurants, and bustling shopping destinations, forming a complete fun-packed and romantic package in itself.
Location: Next to River Thames, London
Entry fee: No fee
Timings: 24 hours
Planning A Trip To London, Book Our London Tour Packages Now!
3.St. Paul’s Cathedral: Nestled atop Ludgate Hill, the majestic 111-meter tall St. Paul’s Cathedral happens to be a popular landmark of the city of London. Featuring the English Baroque architecture, this place boasts an inspiring decor and spellbinding interior.
Dominating the skyline of the city ever since its construction, the famous dome of the cathedral is made up of 3 shells - an interior dome, a camouflaged brick cone to offer structural support, and an exterior dome. Forming the burial site of several notable artists, intellectuals, and soldiers of the bygone times, St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious as well as historical place to visit during your honeymoon in London.
Location: St. Paul’s Churchyard, London
Entry fee: No entry fee
Timings: 8.30 AM to 4 PM, throughout the week
4. Buckingham Palace: Having its name among the handful of remaining functional royal palaces of the world, Buckingham Palace makes for an amazing destination for you to walk through history hand-in-hand with your beloved. During your palace tour, you can check out the elegant staterooms and witness some classy French and English furniture. You can also explore many stunning historical assets such as paintings made by some of the greatest painters of all times including Claude, Canaletto, Rembrandt, and Rubens.
Location: Westminster, London
Entry fee: INR 1,930 per head
Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM during September to October and 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM during July to August
Click Here To Book: Buckingham Palace Tickets
5. Little Venice: Located at a distance from the chaotic city, Little Venice offers the lovebirds a peaceful and serene spot to experience love and romance during their honeymoon in London. Placed in a picturesque neighbourhood and filled with beautiful waterways and canals, this stunning little place happens to be the favorite destination of all romance seekers. Couples visiting this place enjoy the amazing boat ride on colorful houseboats through the tranquilizing waters of the Grand Canal.
Location: Blomfield Road, London
Entry fee: No fee
Timings: 24 hours
6. London Eye: There is no better way of experiencing the beauty of London than witnessing it from the city’s own eye. Every couple visiting this wonderful city has a desire to stand at the greatest height of London Eye and soak up together in the spellbinding panoramic view of the city. So, reach the topmost point and celebrate your relationship raising a toast and grasping the stunning view at this awe-inspiring viewpoint.
Location: Lambeth, London
Entry fee: INR 2,680 per head
Timings: 11 AM to 6 PM, throughout the week
7. St. James Park: Located across the world-famous Buckingham Palace, the stunning St. James Park is a paradise for couples and is included in almost all the top London honeymoon packages. The lovebirds visit this place to enjoy a romantic leisurely stroll and feel the love brewing within them. They also spend time lazing amidst nature and feeding the colorful birds. Couples like to walk across the beautiful bridge and click some stunning pictures with the city’s most popular landmarks forming the backdrop.
Location: London SW1A 2BJ, United Kingdom
Entry fee: No fee
Timings: 5 AM to 12 AM, throughout the week
8. London Zoo: If you both happen to be animal lovers, then there can be no better place to live your passion together than spending some time at London Zoo during your London honeymoon tours. Counted among the world’s most ancient zoos, this place will allow you to get inspired from the love that the friendly animals show for the people coming to see them.
London Zoo shelters a host of amazing animals for you to interact with including Penguins, Squirrel Monkeys, Tigers, Meerkats, Gorillas, Otters, Lemurs, Hippos, Turtles, Lions, Giraffes, and Gibbons. In addition to all these, you can also spot unique reptiles, colorful birds, and lovely insects in the zoo.
Location: Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY, United Kingdom
Entry fee: INR 2076, per head
Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM, throughout the week
9. Borough Market: If you are a foodie couple, make sure your London honeymoon packages include Borough Market. Known as the best food market of the city, this place is packed with elegant cafes and tempting food joints. You can take a food tour through this bustling market and witness some cooking demonstrations and relish the local delicacies of the city.
Location: 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, United Kingdom
Entry fee: No fee
Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM, throughout the week, except on Sunday
10. Hyde Park: If nature and adventure is a common love between you and your partner, make sure you visit the stunning Hyde Park during your London honeymoon tours. This beautiful place can offer you the chance to enjoy some thrilling and fun-filled activities like horse riding and boating and collect some unique experiences amidst nature and wildlife.
Location: Central London
Entry fee: INR 7,980 per head
Timings:5:00 AM to 12 AM, throughout the week
Also Read: Best Things To Do In London At Night
What are the romantic things to do in London?
If you are planning your London honeymoon tours, it is obvious that you must be wondering what romantic things you can enjoy with your partner in the city. Well, here are the top activities that the city has in store for the couples:
1. Take a romantic helicopter tour over the city: There’s hardly anything that is more exhilarating and romantic than cruising the sky with your beloved. So, a helicopter ride above the skyline of this British city forms a prime inclusion of almost all the London honeymoon tour packages.
This fun-filled activity can let you glide across the blue sky and catch a glimpse of the awe-inspiring iconic landmarks of the city. Floating in the air, you can create your moment of romance and celebrate your new relationship atop London.
Location: central London
Price: INR 10,000 per person
Timing: morning or afternoon
2. Shop til you drop at Burlington Arcade: Shopping is one such activity that is a common love among all couples. So, pick the London honeymoon packages that allow shopping at the world-famous Burlington Arcade and go shop your heart out with your beloved. From embellished watches and trendy jewelry to fashionable garments and classy bags, you can buy everything that your heart desires at this timeless shopping destination of London.
Location: 51 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London
Entry fee: No entry fee
Timing: 9 AM to 7:30 PM, throughout the week except on Sunday
3. Enjoy a spa together: Relaxation and pamper are the two primary things that every couple wants to include in their London honeymoon tour packages. That said, with its innumerable luxury spa and massage hubs, the city offers you the best spa treatment for a tranquilizing and rejuvenating experience. So, leave all your stress, and anxiety at the back of your head and book a couple spa at a good spa retreat in the spectacular city of London.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Price: INR 5,000 to INR 37,000 based upon the service type and place you select
Timing: Depends on the place you select
4. Experience a boat party on the Thames river: If your heart desires a romantic night with your beloved in London, head to the Thames river for an amazing boat party. Share some delicious drinks, relish freshly prepared delicacies, and dance through the night with your partner. Also, do not forget to click a couple of stunning pictures with the mesmerizing Tower Bridge serving as a fantastic backdrop.
Location: River Thames, London
Timing: Every Friday and Saturday, during the months of May to September
5. Go kayaking in Camden Lock: Recommended for every adventure-loving couple, Kayaking in Camden Lock is the best way to witness the countryside scenic charm of London. Plunge into Camden Lock’s picturesque setting and spend a romantic time cruising the serene waters in a kayak. Sense the love in the air as you soak in the stunning beauty of nature and it is one of the best thngs to do in London honeymoon package.
Location: Camden Lock, Camden Town, London, England
Price: INR 4000 or above per head
6. Watch the sun go down at Primrose Hill: Love and life are best measured by the sunsets that you cherish together. So, head to the spectacular Primrose Hill and promise each others’ shoulders till eternity while watching the sun slowly go down the horizon and leave a spellbinding sight to remember. Steal a soft kiss and click a beautiful Instagramable selfie to add the spice of romance to your experience.
Location: Primrose Hill, London, United Kingdom
Price: No fee
Timing: At sunset
7. Get poetic at Keats House: Believe it or not, there is absolutely nothing in the world that can express love better than words. If you are poetic at heart and believe that the game of words can fill the air with romance, pay a visit to Keats House. Once the residence of the legendary romantic writer John Keats, the place serves as a renowned literary centre and museum, at the present day.
Here, you can get a chance to learn about Keats’s work and life through his own manuscripts. You can also listen to some of his popular poems and enjoy a short movie about the busy life of the iconic poet in Hampstead.
Location: 10 Keats Grove, Hampstead, London
Entry fee: INR 540 per head
Timing: 11 AM to 5 PM, throughput the week except on Monday and Tuesday
8. Enjoy retro-style bowling: Do you know that challenging each other in love is also too much fun and romantic? So, raise your spirits and challenge your partner to a retro-style bowling match. You can visit Bloomsbury Lane for your match, where you can get a vintage-style bowling alley and enjoy the retro feels while playing your game.
Location: Bloomsbury Lane, Tavistock Hotel, Bedford Way, London WC1H 9EU, United Kingdom
Price: INR 4,200 per lane per hour
Timing: 12 PM to 12 AM, throughout the week
9. Take a chocolate making class: It is rightly said that a couple who learns together, stays together. And if it's about learning chocolate making, no doubt, you are into a sweet affair. A plethora of chocolate museums and bakeries organize exciting workshops where they offer a brief tutorial on the chocolate making process. Enrolling in these workshops is immensely fun and an icing on your honeymooning experience in the city.
Location: You can take a chocolate making class at several locations in London including My Chocolate, Melt Chocolates, Rococo Chocolates Belgravia
Price: INR 4500 per head
Timing: Depends on the place you choose
10. Experience the spooky feel at The London Dungeon: If you and your partner are a fan of spooky and horror stories, head to the London Dungeon for some haunted experiences. With a history of 1000 years and nineteen interactive shows, this scary building offers you a gory experience of 110 minutes.
So, if you are not someone who defines romance only as dinner dates, make sure you pick London honeymoon package that allow you a visit to the spine-chilling London Dungeon.
Location: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
Entry fee: INR 2400 per head
Timing: 10 AM to 4 PM, throughout the week
Planning A Holiday, Book Our London Paris Amsterdam Holiday Packages Now!
How to reach London from India?
London shelters five airports, which connect the city to almost all the important parts of the globe. Out of these five airports, Gatwick, Heathrow, and Stansted form the busiest and most important airports of the city. Indian couples visiting the city with their London honeymoon packages, can reach the British capital by taking any leading airways like Jet Airways, Air India, or British Airways.
Do I need a visa for London?
Yes. Indian couples, who want to visit London need to acquire a UK tourist visa before their date of travel. As per the rules, travelers without a valid visa will be denied entry to the country. However, contrary to popular myths, getting a visa to London from India isn’t difficult and doesn’t take much time.
How much time does it take to get a visa to London?
After the applicant has submitted his/her duly filled application, it generally takes near about 5 to 7 business days to get the visa to London from India.
Also Read: Monument In London
How much will it cost me for a tourist visa to London?
In general, the processing charge for a visa to London from India costs around INR 7981. Getting a visa will take you not more than a week, if you are correct with all your documents.
What's the ideal honeymoon duration in London?
Although the honeymooners do not feel like returning back from London soon, yet the ideal honeymoon duration is 4 days and 3 nights. During this period, the love birds can easily explore almost all the important romantic destinations and enjoy all the fun things that the city has in store for them. So, couples who do not have much time in hand or are looking for a budget trip, can pick the 4D/3N London honeymoon tour packages and head for their romantic trip.
Recommended Read: Things To Do In London
Is London good for honeymoon?
Undoubtedly, yes. Packed with romantic destinations at every corner, the city brims with love in its air. From classy restaurants for your romantic dates to important viewpoints for cherishing your love life from a height, London presents everything you need for your dream honeymoon.
What is the best time to visit London?
London is beautiful and bustling with events and activities throughout the year. However, June to August is considered as the peak season of the city. But, if you want to explore the British city without the crowd and are looking for a cheaper vacation, consider tripping to the place between January and March.
March to May: This is the springtime in the city, when the temperatures are mild and the weather is perfect for sightseeing. The crowd is quite thinner at this time, but the place starts getting a heavy influx of tourists during late spring.
June to August: This is the summertime in London when the temperature and weather is perfect for enjoying all kinds of outdoor activities. Calling for a lot of tourists from across the globe, this is the peak season to plan your trip to the city.
Suggested Read: Things To Do In London In May
September to November:This time in London is characterized by frequent downpours and less crowd. An umbrella or raincoat is a must for tourists visiting the city during this time to enjoy the rains.
December to February: Although winters are very chilling in London, yet many tourists visit the city at this time to celebrate winter holidays, Christmas, and New Year.
Also Read: London In September
Is London expensive for tourists?
Although this is relative, yet the costs can be controlled if you are looking for a budget honeymoon trip in London. Considering average accomodation, local transfers, meals, sightseeing, and other miscellaneous expenses, the average budget per couple per day will be around INR 30,000.
Where can I go shopping in London?
Some of the recommended places to go for shopping in London include:
- Notting Hill
- Oxford Street
- Burlington Arcade
- Covent Garden Market
- Sloane Street
- The King’s Road
- Carnaby Street
Check This Out: Things To Do Near Borough Market
How is the weather in London?
The weather in London remains moderate almost throughout the year. That said, here is a season wise illustration of the weather of the city:
Winter: The winter season in London starts from December and lasts until February. During this time the temperature ranges between 2 to 6 degree Celsius and the weather remains very chilly.
Spring: March to May is considered as the springtime in London. During this period, the temperature ranges between 11 to 15 degree Celsius and the city experiences pleasant weather.
Summer: Summertime starts from June and lasts until August. At this time, the temperature ranges between 18 and 30 degree Celsius and the city experiences a hot and humid weather condition.
Autumn: With the temperature ranging between 11 and 15 degree Celsius, the autumn season from September to November offers mild weather to the city.
How can I see London on a budget?
If you categorize your budget in terms of average accomodation, sightseeing, meals, transfers, and other miscellaneous expenses, you can estimate your per day average costs as INR 8500, INR 5000, INR 4000, INR 2500, and INR 10,000 respectively. This implies, a couple’s per day average expense in London will be INR 30,000. Keeping this estimation in mind, couples can select the London honeymoon tour packages that fit into their budget.
Must Read: Places Near London To Visit
Is London safe for couples?
Yes, London is one of the safest destinations any couple can travel to. With every part of the city remaining very active at all times, you would not face any difficulty during your travel. The hotels are very welcoming and the locals are always ready to help tourists have a hassle-free stay in their country.
Is London romantic?
Yes, of course. London is in fact counted among the world’s most romantic destinations. The spellbinding architecture, lavish restaurants, luxury spa retreats, bustling shopping arcades, amazing viewpoints, and stunning nightlife make the city one of the most preferred holiday destinations among love birds.
Suggested Read: Things To Do This Weekend In London
Where should I stay in London for my honeymoon?
The right accommodation can add special moments to any trip. On this note, here are some of the most recommended romantic places to stay during your honeymoon in London:
1. Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel: Located on Tottenham Court Road, Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel is a splendid accommodation, offering a romantic stay to couples. Lying at a proximate distance to markets, parks, and restaurants, this lavish hotel offers its guests an uncompromised staying facility.
Featuring luxury suites, deluxe bedrooms, and all kinds of modern amenities including 24*7 room service, free internet, in-room spa, and fitness center, the hotel offers rooms at INR 20,000 per night and is one of the best places to stay as per London honeymoon package.
2. Park Grand London Paddington Hotel: With its modern facilities and chic accommodation, this boutique hotel presents the perfect blend of comfort and style. Furnished tastefully and equipped with luxury amenities, the suites and rooms of this hotel offer the perfect setting for a romantic holiday. With a full-fledged fitness centre and an in-house restrobar specializing in Indian and European cuisine, the hotel offers rooms starting from INR 13,000 per night.
3. St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London: Boasting its modern amenities, outstanding service, warm hospitality, Victorian facades, and English architecture, this super luxury 5-star hotel offers the most romantic and lavish accommodation for honeymooners. With a plethora of cozy and well-furnished suites and rooms, the hotel ensures you get to spend the most romantic moments with your loved one during your honeymoon.
Their in-house dining options offer world-class global cuisine, which adds to the delight. Located at a proximate distance to many important landmarks of the city, the hotel approximately charges INR 20,000 per night.
Suggested Read: Places To Visit In London
What are the most romantic restaurants in London?
If a romantic date is the heart of a honeymoon, a romantic restaurant is the life of the date. That said, here are some hand-picked restaurants that can add the flavor of romance to your London honeymoon tours:
1. Clos Maggiore: Voted consistently as the city’s most romantic place to dine in, Clos Maggiore is an amazing French restaurant. With twinkly lights and a transparent glass roof offering a glimpse of the mesmerizing night sky, this place can make you fall in love with your partner all over again. Boasting romance and love in its air, this spellbinding restaurant serves the best seafood and French delicacies in London.
2. Kitty Fisher’s: Once popular as a small bakery, Kitty Fisher’s is known for its iconic British sophistication and lip-smacking wood grills at the present day. Flaunting a well-lit, romantic interior, classy ambiance, and fresh atmosphere, this restaurant offers the perfect spot for an unforgettable date night and it is one of the best restaurants as per the Londoon honeymoon package.
3. Minnow: Starting from their website to their decor, everything is incredibly lovely about Minnow. With plenty of flowers, pastel colours, and Parsian-style tables, this cafe defines the meaning of “love at first sight”. As their menu keeps on changing, you will never fall short of excuses to go back to Minnow with your loved one.
Which are the ancient buildings to visit in London?1. Kensington Palace: Originally known as the Nottingham House, the property was bought by King William III in 1689 from his Secretary of State. Queen Victoria was born and brought up in this palace and stayed here till she ascended the throne in 1837 and thereafter moved to Buckingham Palace.
2. Buckingham Palace: A must visit in London honeymoon package, it is the Queen’s official residence in London and office of the Head of the State. The palace was built by the Duke of Buckingham and later transformed into a palace in 1820. The palace consists of 775 rooms housing more than 800 staff who serve the monarchy.
3. Westminster Abbey: It is one of the most iconic Gothic buildings in the UK which is the burial place of 17 British monarchs and other luminaries from different backgrounds. The present building was built by King Henry III in 1245.
4. Tower Bridge: The historical bridge was constructed on the River Thames and was opened for public on June 30, 1894. The 240 metres long bridge with its magnanimous twin towers rising above 64 feet above the water level and connected by parallel walkways make it one of the best things to see in London city.
What are the best things to do in London for free?An evening at the Piccadilly Circus- If you want to get a glimpse of London's pop culture, learn new things and see the craziest of things, make your way to Piccadilly Circus.
1. Unwind your soul at Hampstead Heath: Spreading over 790 acres of grassland area the highest point of the heath renders a splendid 360 view of the city of London and itssurrounding flora. If you are gutsy enough, try swimming in one of the lidos of the Heath.
2. Explore the alternative culture at Camden: If you want to explore the alternate culture of London, you must visit Camden which is crowded round the year with goths, rockabillies, punks and common visitors. A highly recommended tour activity to include in your London honeymoon package!
Click Here To Checkout Now: Best Museums In London
What sort of nightlife is there in London?
With a lot of exciting activities to do in the city once dusk engulfs the place, London offers a bustling and happening nightlife. Here are some of the romantic nighttime activities you can engage in during your honeymoon in London:
1. Enjoy a dinner date at Aqua Shard: Take your soulmate on a romantic dinner date at Aqua Shard, one of the top-rated destinations for fancy dining. You can spend your time watching the spellbinding sunset over some delicious cocktail or just have a fulfilling meal sharing a romantic conversation with your partner. The gorgeous panoramic views from the the 31st floor coupled with the soul-satisfying British cuisine will simply leave you spellbound.
2. Go on a dinner cruise on River Thames: Taking your partner on a romantic evening cruise can be the best way of expressing your feelings to your beloved. Cruising on the beautiful Thames river, you can spend the night sharing a glass of wine with your loved one and enjoying the breathtaking views of the city. You can also enjoy a couple dance and relish a scrumptious meal with the enchanting music playing in the background.
3. Laugh the Night Away at Comedy Store: What can be a better thing to do for an unforgettable night during your honeymoon in London than enjoying some good comedy with your partner? So, ditch all the cliched ideas of a romance and head to the Comedy Store to laugh through the night and celebrate your love in a unique style.
What are the essential things to pack for honeymoon In London?
There is so much to do and enjoy during your Honeymoon in London and you need to be fully prepared to plunge into the sea of experiences once you venture into this dreamy city. That said, here is a checklist of the important things you need to pack to be trip ready:
- Keep important travel documents including the flight tickets, passport, hotel information, driving license, and visa-related information.
- Take your USB cable, portable speakers, camera, power bank, charger, and headphones.
- Pack a good jacket, partywear, cardigans, casual tops, trousers, heels for the date night, and a pair of regular boots.
- Carry scarves, gloves, and woolen caps, if you are visiting London during the winter season.
- Pack an umbrella because the city may experience rainfall even during its peak season.