Popular Vietnam Packages
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 18000.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 24000.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 29000.0|
|10 Days 9 Nights||₹ 74999.0|
|8 Days 7 Nights||₹ 36000.0|
Vietnam PackagesVietnam Tours: Browse through a wide range of Vietnam trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Vietnam holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
With its sightseeing tours at extremely friendly rates, the Vietnam tour packages offered by Thrillophilia aim to make your visit to this historic country an unforgettable one. From local tours, to top-notch accommodation, and even transportation around the cities- these packages take care of every little aspect of your Vietnam trip.
Whether you want to tour the city of Hanoi, or scour through the waters in Mekong Delta- no matter which city you aim for, these Vietnam packages cater to all tastes and interests. Expansive sightseeing tours of the major areas in Vietnam, such as the Hue Sightseeing Tour or the Ho Chi Minh sightseeing package allow you to explore all the major tourist attractions and activities at these cities in a laidback and hassle-free manner.
One of the best ways to explore the lovely cities in Vietnam is on a bike or a bicycle- and Thrillophilia’s bike tours serve to bring this otherworldly experience to you. Accommodative motorcycle tours in Hue, Hanoi, Mekong and Da Nang lets you experience the magnificent beauty of the cities in the best possible way. Nature lovers and adventure junkies too, will find their home in these Vietnam holiday packages. From hiking through the historic Phong Nha caves to trekking in the idyllic valley of Sapa, there are plenty of packages to meet everybody’s interests.
Honeymooners travelling to Vietnam will find a special interest in the romantic Vietnam tours offered by Thrillophilia. Cruise through the stunning waters of Halong Bay, make your way through the stunning beaches at Phu Quoc, or trek through the beautiful limestone caves at Phong Nha- Thrillophilia seeks to make your trip with your partner the best one possible!
People Also Ask About Vietnam Tours
Which are best Vietnam tour packages?
What are the famous places to see on Vietnam trip?1. Thang Long: A goldmine of history, the imperial citadel of Thang Long is one of the most popular places to visit on Vietnam tours. The stunning fortress had stood as the centre of Vietnam’s political activities for 13 long centuries.
Now a declared UNESCO World Heritage Site, the fortress stands as a testament to the country’s former military glory. Archaeological expeditions at the site have also unearthed remains of ancient roads, ponds, coins, utensils and more.
Location: 19C Hoàng Di?u, ?i?n Bàn, Ba ?ình, Hà N?i 100000, Vietnam.
Timings: Tuesday- Sunday:08.00AM-05.00PM. The Citadel remains closed on Mondays.
Entry Fee: VND 30,000 per person.
2. Mekong Delta: One of the most charming inclusions in Vietnam tour packages, Mekong is a labyrinth of rivers and marshes. Also known as the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, this charming delta is characterized by its vast paddy fields and green islands. Waterways criss-cross their way across the islands here, with boats being the only form of transport. Floating markets and pagoda rides are a popular tourist attraction in the delta.
Location: Mekong River, South Vietnam.
3. Ha Long Bay: Dotted with limestone islands along stunning emerald waters, Ha Long Bay is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Vietnam. One of the top honeymoon destinations in Vietnam packages, Halong Bay is known for its marine cruises and cave exploration tours.
A host of offbeat experiences are also offered here, such as cave dinners, island hopping tours, marine explorations and more. The islands of HaLong also offer a host of water-based sports, such as snorkeling, diving, fishing, kayaking and more.
Location: Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam.
4. Hoi An: Full of old-school charm, Hoi An is one of the most enchanting places to visit on Vietnam tours. The charming ancient town is peppered with characteristic colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses, ornate Vietnamese tube houses, and iconic Japanese bridges with pagodas.
15th century monuments at the city stand testament to the country’s glorious past. With its local markets and street side shopping culture, Hoi An is also a popular destination among shopping enthusiasts. The city is also home to the famous Lantern Festival, taking place every lunar month.
Location: Quang Nam Province, Vietnam.
5. Mausoleum of Emperor Khai Dinh: Built over a span of 11 years, the tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh stands as a testament to Vietnam’s past. The architecture of the tomb is a reflection of both Western and Eastern influences, offering a splendid sight.
Location: Kh?i ??nh, Th?y B?ng, H??ng Th?y, Th?a Thiên Hu? 530000, Vietnam.
Timings: 07.00AM-05.30 Pm on all days of the week.
Entry Fee: VND 100,000 per person. Children get discounted rates.
6. Thien Mu Pagoda: Also known as the Pagoda of the Celestial Lady, the Thien Mu Pagoda is an iconic 7-story Buddhist pagoda, often regarded as the unofficial symbol for the city of Hue in Vietnam. Sitting atop the Ha Khe Hill, this 19th century structure is renowned for its architectural brilliance and cultural significance.
One of the top attractions at the pagoda is the enormous bell, cast in the early 18th century by Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu of the Nguyen dynasty. The Pagoda is home to several historical works of art as well, including a bronze gong dating back to the 17th century, and a gilded board with inscriptions done by Lord Nguyen.
Location: H??ng Hòa, Thành ph? Hu?, H??ng Hòa Thành ph? Hu? Th?a Thiên Hu? 532761, Vietnam.
Timings: 08.00AM-06.00PM on all days of the week.
7. Cu Chi Tunnels: One of the best ways to get a taste of Vietnam’s history is to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City. Sprawling across an area of over 250 kilometers, this vast underground network of tunnels was used by the army during the country’s war against the French.
Ancient weapons and structures are preserved till date to offer an insight into the way of life led in the tunnels. The Cu Chi tunnels also offer a host of other activities for its guests, including paintball games, rifle shooting, kayaking adventures, and much more.
Location: TL15, Phu Hiep, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Timings: 08.00AM-05.00PM on all days of the week.
Entry Fee: VND 90,000- VND 100,000 per person.
8. Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral: Established by the French during their conquest of Vietnam, the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh is one of the most popular places to visit in Vietnam.
Capped by two characteristic bell towers, this stunning 18th century structure is built in the neo-Romanesque style. Beautiful stained-glass windows and stone sculptures within the Church add to the charm of the place. The Cathedral conducts Mass every Sunday, both in Vietnamese and in English.
Location: No. 1 Cong Truong Cong xa Paris St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Timings: Between 08.00AM-11.00AM and 02.00PM-04.00PM on all days of the week.
9. Ti Top Island: With a beach shaped like a perfect crescent moon, Titop is one of the most popular destinations near Halong Bay. Titop is best known for its towering peak, which must be scaled by hiking.
The vantage point can be reached via an ascent of 400 steps, and offers stunning panoramic views of the entire archipelago. A number of water-based sports can also be tried here, such as swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and more.
Location: Southeast of Halong Bay, about 7km from Bai Chay port.
Entry Fee: VND 50,000.
10. Cu Lao Cham Island: With its 8 islets brimming with dense forests, beautiful beaches and the sea, Cu Lao Cham is one of the most magnificent inclusions in Vietnam tour packages.
A host of activities can be enjoyed at the island, including swimming, snorkeling, sea trekking and more. Camping is another popular tourist activity at Cu Lao Cham. The island is also home to a variety of extraordinary birds and rare animals, such as salangese and macaques.
Location: Tan Hiep, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province.
What are the best things to do on Vietnam trip?1. Light a lantern in Hoi An: One of the most memorable things to do in the Ancient Town of Vietnam is to take part in the auspicious lantern festival here.
Taking place on the fourteenth day of each lunar month, this festival sees people coming together in all parts of the country to light their lanterns. Soaring through the skies across the river, these colourful floating lanterns are a sight to behold. You can either buy your own lantern at a small price, or simply witness the spectacle from a sampan in the river.
Location: Japanese Covered Bridge, Hoi An.
Timings: The festival is held on every full moon, as well as on the Vietnamese New Year.
2. Trek through the world’s largest caves: Riddled with underground rivers, grottoes and dense forests, the Phong Nha caves within the Phong Nha National Park prides in its status as the world’s largest group of caves.
A popular inclusion in several Vietnam tour packages, these caves are best explored by hiking through their rocky interiors. Giant stalactite formations and ancient limestone sculptures within the cave offer a spectacle.
Location: Phong NHA, B? Tr?ch District, Quang Binh Province 511860, Vietnam.
Entry Fee: VND 150,000.
Timings: 07.30AM-04.30PM on all days of the week.
3. Take a stroll across the Golden Hands bridge: One of the most unique places to visit on Vietnam tours, the Golden Hands Bridge in Danang is a 150-meter pathway supported by two giant structures of hands holding it in place.
The scenic route commands an excellent view of the rolling green Ba Nan Hills and the rice fields below. Travellers may also choose to upgrade the visit by taking the cable car ride at the end of the bridge.
Location: Sun World Bà Nà Hill, Hoà Phú, Hòa Vang, ?à N?ng, Vietnam.
4. Experience an overnight cruise in Halong Bay: With its stunning emerald waters and limestone cave islands, Halong Bay is one of the best places to experience overnight cruises.
Whether you’re on your honeymoon or are enjoying a vacation with your family, this spellbinding experience caters to all. These amazing Vietnam tour packages offered by Thrillophilia also include on-board meals, cave explorations, diving and snorkeling.
Location: Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.
Price: Starting from Rs. 3,499/- per person.
5. Explore the Temple of literature in Hanoi: A superb example of traditional Vietnamese architecture, the Temple of Literature in Hanoi is a structure dedicated to the philosopher Confucius. The Temple was originally constructed in the year 1070 to host the country’s first university, the temple has now grown in size to include several stunning structures such as the lake of Literature, the Well of Heavenly Clarity, turtle Steeles and pavilions.
Location: 58 Quoc Tu Giam, Van Mieu, Dong Da, Hanoi.
Entry Fee: VND 10,000.
Timings: Tuesday to Sunday: 08.30AM-11.30AM and 01.30PM-04.30PM. The Temple remains closed on Mondays.
6. Take a dip in the hot springs of Thap Ba: Known to possess healing properties, the hot springs of Thap Ba are a must-visit on every Vietnam tour. Mud-baths, hydrotherapies and hot spring dips here are a perfect way to enrich the body and soul at the end of a tiring week. The Thap Ba hot springs also have a swimming pool and a sauna, that guests may enjoy at their own leisure.
Location: 15 Ngoc Son Street, Ngoc Hiep, Nha Trang.
- For adults: VND 150,000.
- For children: VND 70,000.
Timings: 07.00AM-07.00PM on all days of the week.
7. Ride the cable car along Ba Na Hills: Priding in its status as the longest cable car ride in the world, the Ba Na hills cable car is a popular inclusion in several Vietnam packages. The ride travels along the rolling green hills to the Chua mountain peak, which is the second tallest peak in Vietnam. Once at the peak, guests are met with breathtaking panoramic views of the entire city.
Location: Hoà Phú, Hòa Vang, Da Nang, Vietnam.
- For Adults: VND 750,000.
- For Children: VND 600,000.
Timings: 07.30Am-09.30 PM on all days of the week.
8. Take a food tour around Hanoi: One of the most popular tourist activities among foodies travelling to Vietnam, this unique food tour offered by Thrillophilia seeks to educate tourists about the food culture in Vietnam.
These tour packages of Vietnam take you across the best food joints in the city, including hidden nooks that are only known to experts, and lets you taste some of the most delectable delights that the city has to offer.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Price: Starting from Rs.1,499 per person.
How to reach Vietnam?- By Air: Three major international airports at Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City connect Vietnam with the rest of the world. Several international airlines travel between Vietnam and other countries such as India, United States, Russia, China, Japan, Germany, France, Philippines and several others.
- By Bus: Regular buses ply between Vietnam and the neighboring cities of Laos and Cambodia.
- By Rail: One can reach Vietnam by train from Nanning or Beijing. However, travelling by rail in the country is not recommendable due to the rocky terrain and consequently the slow speed of the train.
What is the currency of Vietnam?The currency of Vietnam is the Vietnamese dong (VND), which is roughly equal to Rs. 0.0032. Some of the common denominations used here are VND 1,000, VND 5,000, VND 100,000, VND 200,000 and VND 500,000.
What is the best time to visit Vietnam?The best time to visit Vietnam is during the spring months between March and May.
During this time, the weather remains cool and pleasant, offering a variety of sightseeing opportunities. Furthermore, during the spring season, the countryside of Vietnam remains in full bloom, offering a splendid sight.
How much does it cost to tour Vietnam?The cost of Vietnam packages starts from Rs. 24,000 for a 6 day-tour. Package rates vary with package itineraries, duration of tour and the season of booking.
How much does it cost for a Vietnam trip from India?The cost of Vietnam holiday packages from India start from around Rs. 25,000. This attractive package offered by Thrillophilia takes you across two of Vietnam’s biggest cities- Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh- in a span of 6 days. Sightseeing tours, accommodation, transfer and meals are all included in this package.
Is Vietnam cheaper than India?India is 25.4% cheaper than Vietnam. However, Vietnam is considered to be one of the cheapest travel destinations for Indians, with the Vietnamese dong being equal to 0.0032 Indian rupees.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?Vietnam being a conservative country, try to avoid wearing clothes that are not downright modest.
Shorts, low cut tops or anything remotely revealing is a strict no-no in most holy tourist spots, although it may attract negative attention in public places as well. Moreover, it is best not to take pictures of anything related to the military, as this is often considered as breach or security.
Do Indian need a visa for Vietnam?Yes, Indians need a valid Visa to enter Vietnam for tourism or business purposes. Indian citizens must furnish a copy of return flight tickets before availing a tourist visa to Vietnam, and have passports with a minimum of six months' validity from the date of entering the country.
Do I need a visa for Vietnam?Most of the ASEAN member-countries, Scandivian nations Indian, and a few east-Asian countries such as Korea, Japan and Russia do not require Visas for visiting Vietnam as tourists.
However, Indian citizens need to hold a valid Visa and passport to enter the country. You may also apply for a Visa on arrival at any of the international airports here, including the airports at Ha Noi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, and Nha Trang.
How many days do you need in Vietnam?A minimum of two weeks is required to explore the various tourist spots in Vietnam. This duration would allow you to tour all the major cities in both the Southern and Northern parts of the countries, as well as enjoy a number of exciting activities such as sightseeing trips, water sports, cave expeditions and much more.
Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?A trip to Vietnam is relatively cheaper than a trip to Thailand. The average daily cost in Vietnam for tourists is around $300 (INR 22,4000) while that in Thailand is closer to $550 (INR 41,200).
What are the best adventure activities to do on Vietnam trip?1. Sandboarding: A unique land-based activity, Sandboarding involves charting sand dunes like surfers chart waves. An offbeat inclusion in Vietnam tour packages, the best place to enjoy sandboarding in Vietnam is in the pristine sand dunes of Mui Ne.
2. Kayaking: A fairly easy water sport, Kayaking can be attempted by beginners and experts alike. The activity involves making your way across the stunning emerald waters of the Vietnam sea in boats of one or two. Although there are a number of kayaking hotspots in Vietnam, Halong Bay is probably the best place to enjoy the activity.
3. Scuba Diving: Owing to the vibrant marine life here, one of the most popular tourist activities included in Vietnam tour packages is scuba diving. The guided activity, which can be attempted by both experts and beginners, can be enjoyed in Halong Bay, Nha Trang, and Phu Quoc.
4. Kitesurfing: A sport made for adventure junkies, Kitesurfing involves making your way across the daunting waves while guided by a kite overhead. Although a difficult sport to master, Kitesurfing is a fun activity nevertheless. This water-based activity can be tried in Mui Ne.
Which are the best cities to explore on Vietnam tour?1. Ho chi Minh City: Offering an ideal blend of the old and the new, Ho Chi Minh is a popular sightseeing destination in all Vietnam tour packages. Sleek skyscrapers and elegant malls coexist in the same space with war relics and historical monuments, offering valuable insight into the city’s progress in the past century.
2. Hue: The former imperial capital of Vietnam, Hue stands as a token of the country's now vanished past. Ancient temples and palaces dating back to the 18th century serve as special attractions here. Enchanting waterfalls and thick Green forests add to the old school charm of the place.
3. Hanoi: Located on the banks of the Red River, Hanoi is one of the oldest capitals in the world. Well-preserved buildings, historical monuments and ornate pagodas offer plenty of sightseeing options here, making it a popular inclusion in several tour packages of Vietnam. The city is also known for its delectable street food, markets and bustling nightlife.
4. Da Nang: Best known for its dazzling white beaches with stretches of crystal-clear waters, the city of Da Nang is a popular inclusion in several Vietnam holiday packages. Water sports such as diving or snorkeling are popular tourist activities here. The city is also known for its ancient pagodas, and the stunning Golden Hands bridge.
Which are the best places for shopping Vietnam trip?1. Street Night Market, Hanoi: With more than 4000 shops, Vietnam’s Street Night Market is one of the best destinations in Vietnam packages. Open till late evening hours, the night market sells a variety of items including affordable clothing, souvenirs, handicrafts and more.
2. Cai Rang Market, An Binh: One of the most amazing markets offered by Vietnam is the Cai Rang Floating market. This unique boat-based market finds sellers marketing their wares from boats. Fresh produce is the main item here.
3. Hang Gai Market, Hanoi: Selling unique postcards, hand made cards, notebooks and paintings, Hang Gai market offers a colourful insight into traditional Vietnamese handwork.
4. Quang Ba Flower Market, Tay Ho: A colourful street market, Quang Ba can be seen full to the brim with delightful blossoms at all times. Roses, daisies, cherry blossoms and other fresh flowers can be purchased here at delightful rates.
Where can I kayak in Vietnam?One of the most popular tourist activities in Vietnam tour packages, kayaking in Vietnam can be done in places like Halong Bay, Mekong, Phong Nha, Phu Quoc Island and Perfume River, among other sites. The lazy waters and stunning backdrops at these places offer an ideal location for a spectacular kayaking experience.
Which are the best caves to explore on Vietnam holiday package?1. Son Doong Caves: The largest member of the Phong Nha cave family, Son Doong is the most spectacular cave in Vietnam. The cave is so massive that an entire forest grows within it, complete with its own set of rivers, making it one of the most magnificent inclusions in Vietnam tour packages. Trekking, boating and swimming are some of the most popular activities that can be done here.
2. Dau Go Caves: Dau Go is the most beautiful grotto in Halong Bay, located on an island in the middle of the ocean. Beautiful stalactite and stalagmite formations bathed in ethereal lights offer a splendid sight within the caves.
3. Tam Coc Caves: Its name literally translates to “three caves”, Tam Coc is a collection of underwater caves located on the Ngo Dong River. The caves have to be explored on sampans, or little local boats, as most of the floor area is submerged in water. Limestone karats and stalagmite formations line the walls here.
4. Hang Va Caves: Hidden away behind a small collapse on a hill, the Hang Va Caves is an adventurer’s delight. The rocky terrain within the caves is peppered with fast flowing streams, little lakes, and the renowned ‘Tower of Cones’ area consisting of several hundred conical calcite structures.
Which are the best beaches to visit on Vietnam tours?1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc: Dotted with palm fronds and beach lounges, Long Beach in Phu Quoc Island is one of the most stunning places to visit on Vietnam tours. The beach is best known for its array of water adventures, such as diving and snorkeling. Long Beach is also a popular swimming destination.
2. Quy Nhon Beach. Binh Dinh: With its pristine waters scattered with fishing boats, this secluded beach in Vietnam is an ideal tourist spot for travellers seeking a quiet recluse.
3. Ong Dung Beach, Con Dao: Surrounded by lush rainforests, Ong Dung is one of the prettiest beaches in Vietnam. The colourful reefs off the shore serves as an ideal locale for snorkeling expeditions. A host of exotic birds and turtles can also be spotted here.
4. Non Nuoc Beach: With its soft white sands, gentle slopes and calm waves, Non Nuoc offers an ideal destination to simply relax and unwind. Adventure enthusiasts can also try their hand at a number of water sports here, such as jet skiing and surfing.
How is Vietnam nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in Vietnam?With its night markets, clubs and unique tourist sights, the various nighttime attractions in Vietnam promise to awaken the night owl in you. Here are some of the best places to visit in Vietnam at night:
1. Watch a Water Puppet Show in Hanoi: One of the top sights in Vietnam tour packages, Hanoi’s water puppet show is a unique attraction here. Skilled puppet masters put up well-enacted skits elaborating on the local lifestyle and culture of Vietnam.
2. Sing your heart out at the Karaoke Bars in Ho Chi Minh: Karaoke bars in Ho Chi Minh are one of its most popular nightlife hotspots. Whether you’re into pop, rock or jazzy blues- these clubs will bring out the bathroom singer in you!
3. Light a paper lantern in Hoi An: If you’re lucky enough to time your visit to Hoi An on a full moon’s night, do not miss out on the opportunity of taking part in the lantern festival here.
4. Cruise on the Perfume River: Perfume River boat cruises are one of the most stunning activities on Vietnam tours. Folk songs belted out by traditional Vietnamese singers entertain guests as they make their way through the clear waters.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Vietnam?Below-the-knee bottom-wear: Below the knee skirts and trousers are a must if you’re planning to visit the temples and pagodas in Vietnam.
- Sun Protection: Sunhats, sunglasses, sunscreens would be required when you visit the beaches here.
- Trekking gear: Light backpacks, trekking shoes and walking sticks would be needed during trekking.
- Bug repellant: For protection against mosquito bites.
- Travel adapter: To keep your phone well-charged.
- Backpacks: A light bag to carry all essential items during sightseeing tours.
Newly Added Vietnam Experience
This is the first time we have booked any tour from Thrillophilia and I am really delighted by the service provided by you. The hotel accommodation and transportation was pretty good. The rest of the tour was really fine and looking forward to have another engagement with the Thrillophilia team in coming future
Our tour was very good and a very unique and awesome experience of Vietnam. All your help, continuous support and your hospitality was amazing to help make this trip a very memorable one for us.
It was a real fantastic Holiday Organised by Thrillophilia. We really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for your Help, specially would like to mention about the Hotels provided by you were really best. Full Marks to you & your team
We booked a customized tour package with Thrillophilia We had a very nice experience in Russia, courtesy Thrillophilia . Once again really thanks for all your help!
We have enjoyed our holidays very well and to our great expectation.In short, we had good time and we have returned back with sweet memories of Vietnam which we can never forget
I planned this trip and the places here are the most romantic places also one can explore the markets and get to know about the places as we interacted. The people with us were friendly and helpful. The driver we had was really helpful and friendly with much knowledge of the places!
We booked this trip with our friends. We were really excited for the trip as we looked for it. We had lot of time to spend at the places and know the history of Vietnam. The cave and tunnels are few of the places which does excites one to know more and more. The hotels were safe and hygienic also the people were cooperative and the team was easily accessible.
During the tour of 8 days, our Thrillophilia provided full support, co-operation and guidance at every location of Tour Iternary. Also good food and Hotel stay were arranged to make us feel at home. In short, we had good time and we have returned back with sweet memories of Europe which we can never forget.
We wanted a completely customized trip to Thailand Vietnam and none of the tour operators met our demands until we met Thrillophilia representatives. Thrillophilia had prepared a detailed itinerary, thereby making our tour memorable.
We would like to thank Thrillophilia for making our holiday to Vietnam a truly memorable experience. It was a well planned and well organised holiday.