Popular Australia Packages
Australia Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 55221.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 140000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 71786.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 85014.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 118762.0|
Australia Holiday Packages - Browse through a wide range of Australia packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Australia trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are looking for some amazing Australia tour packages to make your Australia Trip memorable, you will be delighted to know there are many options at gripping prices. Australia has long retained the crown of being one of the most gripping tourist attractions in the world. The best way to witness its thundering waterfalls, lush bays and coral reefs is to book one of the many Australia tour packages available.
Whether you want to check out the architecture of the iconic Sydney Opera House, or witness the magnificent natural rock formation at Cradle Mountain - Australia holiday packages have the best of both worlds. To make your Australia Trip truly unforgettable, witness its man-made magnificent landmarks and natural beauty at Byron bay and Gold coast followed by having an authentic dinner at Marque and Attica.
Explore the wonders of mother nature at Lake St. Clair National Park, or check out the wonderful world of Hop On Off, there is no end to fun and excitement in the Land Down Under. Check out the marshlands with diverse wildlife, magnificent cosmopolitan cities, beautiful beaches, rugged mountain peaks, and impassable rainforests. Not to mention the unparalleled snorkeling and diving experiences that awaits you at the Great Barrier Reef – the largest coral reef in the world!
The impeccably planned Australia holiday packages allow you a chance to cover the natural treasures of the country from one end to another in a timely and planned manner. An unimaginable assemblage of destinations that will delight and inspire you awaits you here, and you can discover all of it and more with the variable and amazing Australia tour packages.
Places to visit on Australia Tour:
Here are the major attractions of a sightseeing tour in Australia:
1. Sydney Harbour: This Australian heritage bridge will let you experience some of the most spectacular views of the surroundings. Walk, ride a bicycle or take a segway and traverse this beautiful path while enjoying the cold breeze mixed with some beautiful scenery. Don't forget to add this beautiful experience in Australia holiday packages.
2. Broome and the Kimberley region: One of the most pristine regions to visit with Australia packages in Western Australia, Kimberley is the ideal destination for people who want to get away towards ancient landscapes with precious wildernesses and untouched natural beauty. You will encounter majestic wildlife, beautiful canyons, freshwater swimming pools here.
3. Sydney Opera House: The performing arts center has become an iconic part of the Australian landscape, and is an unmissable destination if you happen to be in Sydney. The iconic building also features some of the most vibrant masterpieces when it comes to art shows. If you want to watch creativity and innovation all in one place – don’t miss a tour of the Sydney Opera House with Australia trip packages.
4. Horizontal Waterfall: None of the Australia tour packages would be complete without visiting the horizontal waterfall. Located near the gorgeous turquoise blue waters of the Talbot Bay, the falls are essentially an ocean phenomenon that creates horizontal currents in the bay.
5. Mitchell Falls: The four-tiered waterfall in the Kimberley region is carved through sandstone by the bright blue waters of the Mitchell River. As a result, there are several emerald colored pools at various heights. Visiting this waterfall is must with Australia holiday packages.
6. Port Douglas: One of the most unmissable parts of an Australia Trip is Douglas Port. With its rich biodiversity access to the world’s largest reef system, this place is primarily famous among diving and snorkeling lovers.
7. Kakadu National Park: Marvel at the rich wilderness at this world heritage site with Australia packages and enjoy a fun day within some natural surroundings. From 300 types of bird species to thundering waterfalls and rivers, this national park is filled with so many natural wonders. If lucky enough, you might spot wild crocodiles and wallabies too.
8. Fraser Island: Enjoy the pleasant weather while taking ferry trips and admiring the beautifully spread sea. Be it the sand dunes or lush rainforests, everything can be found here. Swimming, camping, scuba diving etc, all fun as well as adventurous activities can be done here with Australia trip packages.
9. Yarra Valley: Yarra Valley should be must in Australia tour packages for nature lovers. Filled with so many beautiful spots, the best way to explore them all is to take a hot air balloon and fly over the magnificent Yarra valley. From beautiful mountains to lush green structures, the place provides you a sight to behold. Traverse the sky and admire the breathtaking views of some huge vineyards spread across the valley.
Things to Do on the Australia Tour :1. Underwater Scooter Tour: The underwater scooter tours in Sydney offer you a chance to explore the amazing underwater world in a fun and easy way on water scooters. Get up close and personal with the rich marine life in Gordon’s Bay and experience the ocean like never before with Australia holiday packages.
2. Surfing Experience at Byron Bay: Popularly known as a surfer’s paradise, Byron Bay is an essential part of all Australia tour packages. Surfing through the turquoise blue waters of the bay, dancing with the waves, and feeling the wind in your hair is the best here.
3. Jet Ski and Parasailing: Experience the best combination of water and air adventure in this tandem parasailing site with Australia packages. Ride on a jet ski attached to a parasail, and you get to witness the thrilling views of Gold Coast from two unique perspectives.
4. Jet Boating Ride: If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, scenic views and excitement unlike anything you have experienced before – get on a jet boat ride and check out the stunning waterways of the coast, a must included thing in Australia trip packages.
5. White Water Rafting:
White water rafting consists of rushing down the rough waters of a river in an inflatable rafting boat. Additionally, there is no chance of sinking in these boats, as the water drains from the bottom of the raft.For people who love adventure, this is one of the best things to do in Australia.
6. Visit Cape Pillar Sea Cliffs: These dramatic cliffs will provide you with the best panoramic views of the great barrier reef. Take a boat tour towards this place and experience the nature at its best. Don't forget to add this experience in Australia holiday packages.
7. Visit the entertainment hub - The Federation Square: From art galleries to malls and from beaches to cruises, the place is surrounded b all major attractions. Visit here and have a fun filled day with your friends and family whilw on your Australia tour.
8. Shop at Queen Victoria Market: Being the favorite shopping destination of both locals as well as tourists, this place is filled with many local vendors. Visit here and shop for everything be it handicraft or high class brands followed by binging on some local street food.
9. Visit the Sydney Harbor Bridge: Australia’s most favorite attraction in Australia packages, harbor bridge will let you experience the best views of waterways as well as the wide spread city lights. Walk, ride a bike or take a Segway around the place and admire the beautiful surroundings.
10. Australian War Memorial: Gain an insight into the Australian history and spend a day admiring the exhibitions here. The place hosts many tours and holds many in house restaurants where you can have some good food once you are done. Add this in Australia trip packages if your are a history lover and want to explore more.
By Air: The most convenient way to reach Australia is by air. You can get direct or indirect flights to all major cities of the country from all over the world. International and domestic flights are well connected to Melbourne and Sydney. The official carrier of the country is Qantas Airways, but you can also catch a flight via Emirates, Delta, Thai Airways, and Cathay Pacific.
Best Time For Australia Tour:The best time to plan your Australia Trip is largely dependent on where you are planning to go, but it is best to go during the winters if you are going to the northern region. Unlike the northern hemisphere, winters in Australia are between June and August.
If you are planning to visit Adelaide and Melbourne, it is best to go in autumn when temperature is neither too cold, nor too hot. This is from February to April. For best beach weather, visit during January and February when you can enjoy the sea waters without burning yourself.
How to reach Australia?
By Water: Although waterways are slower, they are certainly more exciting. You can easily reach Australia via boat, as there are many cruise companies that ferry to Australia via the Pacific. Cruise season is between November and February. You can also take your own yacht, but you will have to check the customs and rules for the same.
Browse a variety of Australia tour packages from several Indian cities, including: Australia Tour Package From Bangalore, Australia Tour Package From Mumbai, Australia Tour Package From Chennai, Australia Tour Package From Hyderabad, Australia Tour Package From Pune, Australia Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Australia Tour Package From Chandigarh.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.