Adventure Sports in Delhi
Power Paragliding, Gurgaon
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a bird? Put your thoughts at rest and get yourself some wings while you go power paragliding in Gurgaon. It is the best place to visit near Delhi and to enjoy this activity as you might find the pumping of your heart in tune with the sound of the motored propeller, but once you are up there, you don’t want to come to the ground again!
Get an aerial view of the city and the far set farmhouses that remind you of the world below. Glide across the sky and feel yourself uplift from all worldly disturbances.
Location: Vill- Karanki Khedli, Sohna, Gurgaon
Charges: Starting from 3,000Rs
Timings: 11.00am to 06.00pm
Flyboy Air Safari, Gurgaon
Who says you need to be on a hill station to swim in adventure sports? Flyboy Air Safari in Gurgaon has brought adventure to you with a unique paramotoring air experience. Safari on the ground has become a cliché; grab this wondrous opportunity to check our nature in the eye of a bird. It is the best activity to enjoy a pleasant weekend getaway near Delhi with your loved ones.
It is completely safe and is controlled by an engine that enhances the flying experience. This is your go-to place for all romantic gestures with special arrangements like flower shower andlove messages thus making your love story soar amidst the clouds.
You are charged based on the flight, add-ons, and timing. All you have to do is choose your preferred flight, and let the trained pilot redefine the world below you!
Location: L-194, Street no. 7D, Mahipalpur Extn., Balola, Gurgaon
Charges: Starting from 1,500Rs
Timings: 07.00am-09.00am and 03.00pm to 05.00pm
Check Out: 50 Best Hill Stations Near Delhi
F9 Go Karting, Gurgaon
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Then do away with this dullness and get some kick of adventure sports in Delhi at F9 Go Karting. Make your next get-together or party an out-of-the-box one by organizing a Go-Kart race that will bestow everyone with the thrill your event should be! The well designed-tracks, fantastically crafted carts, and the lengthy laps are sure to jump you back in action.
This adventure spot is also a great pick for schools and colleges to hold the next picnic that will leave students raving for days! Practice the skill of this adventure or get an adrenalin rush by racing away to glory. The charges for the same are variable based on the number of laps. The track is adjacent to a viewing area from where supporters can cheer you on.
Location: Sector 17-18 Link Road, Gurgaon.
Charges: Starting from 296Rs for 7 laps
Timings: 01.00pm to 10.00pm (all days)
Suggested Read: 30 Places to Visit near Delhi within 100 Km
Artificial Rock Climbing, Indian Mountaineering Foundation
Any plans of packing off to a mountain-climbing expedition in the northern mountains? Get mounting at Indian Mountaineering Foundation that has made its name in Delhi adventure sports with a sturdy set-up of an artificial wall. This place is used by individuals who are training themselves for competitions, some of which are also held here at national and international levels.
You can either pay for one shift which lasts four hours or take a monthly package that shall escalate your climbing skills. Every climber had to climb three walls, each more difficult than the previous one to complete the entire course.
Don’t forget to wear a pair of comfy shoes and to carry some chalk powder to make your climb a comfortable one. Unwind at the Library after which stocks huge maps of the Himalayas, and pick your route of confidence for your expedition.
Location: Indian Mountaineering Foundation, 6, Benito Juarez Road
Charges: Starting from 150Rs/shift
Timing: 8.30am to 12.30pm and 5.30pm to 9.30pm (Closed on Mondays)
Suggested Read: 50 Best Places to Visit near Delhi within 200 Km
Paintball, Lock n Load
If you are looking for a way to bust your weekly stress, then paintball in Lock n Load is a go-to place for adventure sports in Delhi. You have a fun group, but no place to crash, then why wait? You know the drill, two teams, an artificial terrain, paintball guns and pods filled with colour and gelatin; save yourself from the loud hit!
The set-up here is indoors thus making it a season-friendly adventure sport. The team at Lock n Load will gear you with safety jackets and helmets to save your injuries so that you can focus just on using the best tactics to win the radiant battle. Get in touch with them personally to avail amazing packages to spend quality time with your gang.
Location: Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar
Charges: Staring from 250Rs for 20 bullets
Timings:11.00am to 09.00pm (open on all days)
Also Read: 30 Places to Visit near Delhi within 100 Km
Bungee Jumping, Wanderlust Adventure Sports
Imagine this, you are standing at a height of 170m above ground, and when you look down you see lush green lands metaphorically inviting you; you’re only way is to jump off and swoop down. Are you up for it? Then think no longer and go bungee jumping at Wanderlust Adventure Sports.
Leave your fear behind as you are in a safe zone where every trainer knows your safety is their property. Shell out some extra bucks and take back a certificate that attests your jump! Your friends and family can accompany you till the maximum height by paying for a cage ride which is a great spot to see you take the leap and get an aerial view of the area after. Doesn’t this sound like one of the most thrilling adventure sports in Delhi?
Location: Garden of Five Senses, Sainik Farm, New Delhi
Charges: Starting from 3,000Rs (add-ons extra)
Timings: 10.00am to 06.00pm (on all days)
Suggested Read: 55 Best Places to Visit in Delhi
Wall Climbing, Shikhar Adventure Park
If you need something amongst the Delhi adventure sports that will boost your confidence level and jolt you back to life, then give wall climbing at Shikhar Adventure Park a shot. Every individual who attempts to climb this 16-feet wall is informed about all necessary safety and climbing instructions to calm the body and the mind.
Keep yourself focused, and make sure to not lose grip. But the fearless part is, even if you do stumble, then trainers inform climbers to simply draw yourself away from the wall. The body is tightly harnessed and therefore it will prevent any form of fall; it is then easy to swiftly lower the individual until he touches the ground. It is advisable to book Delhi tour package to make your trip unforgettable.
Location: Hayatpur Village, Pataudi Road, Sector-92, Gurgaon
Charges: 1,500Rs which includes all other adventure activities
Timings: 9.30am to 06.00pm
Suggested Read: 30 Places to Visit in Delhi with Friends
Zip Line, Awara Adventure Farm
Looking for places to spend a day with loved ones? You should undoubtedly visit Awara Adventure Farm. Designed with several other adventure activities, you must try zip lining which shall be the epitome of your entire day’s memories. It is the best place to enjoy one day trip near Delhi, so make the most of it amid the greenery and the peaking mountains.
Location: Village Nimmoth, Sohna Faridabad Pali Road, Gurgaon
Charges: 1,200Rs inclusive of all other events
Check Out: 20 Best Amusement Parks in Delhi
Off-Roading at Off Road Adventure Zone
If you are amongst those who envy the actors in tough car advertisements, then live this fantasy by off-roading at Off Road Adventure Zone, a premier place for adventure sports in Delhi. Ride like a beast on the uneven roads spread across a large area of unpredicted land.
Blow off the dust on the ground with the speed of your wheels and let thrill take over your fear of speed. Don’t let the bump ahead scare you; the bumpier, the grander the off-roading experience! Road, mud or water, ride in and jump right out! You have the choice to either use your own four-wheeler or could hire one of theirs.
If you are a two-wheel person, bring your bike, and there is no stopping you. Test your speed on their well-designed track or cross the 25 obstacles that take around 2 hours to accomplish.
Location: Baliyavas, Faridabad Road, Gurgaon
Charges: 1000/2 hours for own vehicle and 3500/2 hours for a hired vehicle, 500/ 2 hours for motorcycle
Timings: 08.00am to 08.00pm
Suggested Read: 35 Best Resorts near Delhi NCR
ATV Ride in Malpura
ATV is the abbreviation for All-Terrain Vehicle which is a quad bike that is yet another electrifying ride on coarse roads. One of the best set-ups near the city is at Malpura that is manned by trained professionals who make sure that they train and instruct every rider about what to expect, how to ride and other safety rules.
Once you are packed with safety gears, you are left to reconnoitre the best side of your adventurous nature. You must ask one of your people to capture you in a video that you can prize forever!
Charges: Starting from 550Rs
Also Read: 25 Best 2 Days Trip near Delhi
Camping at Camp Tikkling
Here is a way you can multiply your urge to go for adventure sports in Delhi up a notch; try camping at Camp Tikkling, an amazing getaway surrounded by the rocky Aravali Mountains. You will not even realize when it is time to go back once in this premise.
Situated a little away from the urban streets of the Delhi, this camp location is a mixture of adventure, eco and village camping experience. Book their tents, and get a sugar-rush of camping near Delhi. While here, involve yourself in several in-house activities like potter’s wheel, nature walks, tree plantation, etc. This indeed is amongst the best campsites within easy limits.
Location: Gairatpur Baas, Badshahpur, Gurgaon
Charges: Starting from 960Rs
Timings: 09.00am to 05.00pm
- New Delhi
- New Delhi
About the Activity:
- Delight in a Segway tour, a great way to explore and understand the rich heritage that India’s national capital has to offer. For the uninitiated, Segway is a two-wheeled, battery-powered electric vehicle.
- On this 3 hour jaunt, centuries of history unfolds itself, presenting some great photo opportunities too.
- Partake in this experience anytime between Monday to Friday from 5.15am to 8.15am or on weekends and holidays from 5.15am to 9am.
- On this tour, you will first be familiarised with the vehicle. Get 5-7 minutes training on how to use the Segway, receive demonstrations and various essential guidelines.
- Post which; under two expert guides, you head to Secretariat for photo-ops with Secretariat building and Rashtrapati Bhawan in the backdrop.
- Proceed towards the Parliament Building, India Gate and Vijay Chowk. Enjoy the serene beauty of various ministry buildings en-route and cross various intersections.
- Go trigger happy with India Gate and Amar Jawan Jyoti in the background. Head back to the starting point and indulge in some retail therapy if you wish.
Minimum People Req to book this activity: 1
How to Reach?
The activity starts from Karol Bagh in New Delhi which is accessible through any mode of public transport.
- Break free and head out for a unique adventure in the adventure village and farm and experience a difference with an array of activities.
- Arrive at the village at around 10:00 AM and enjoy a welcome drink of Mango Panna.
- There are a lot of activities which you can choose from like the 12 Low rope courses activity for the children and 13 High Rope activities for adults.
- There are also lawn games like badminton, volleyball, cricket etc and individual activities like camel ride, tractor ride , archery, pistol shooting etc.
- You will also enjoy a delicious traditional meal Bajre ki khichdi Bajre ki roti with white makkhan and gud (jaggery).
- End this tour by 5:00 PM and head back home.
- The tour includes food and a multiple numbers of activities and games.
- New Delhi
- New Delhi
About the Activity:
- Raj Bicycle tour, New Delhi is one enthralling ride that takes you on a trip though more recent history of this magical place.
- The tour starts at 6:30 am from Delite Cinema at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate. Walk to the car parking across the street to find the tour waiting.
- Cycle in delhi and cover ancient places that hold a very strong position in Indian history - Turkman Gate and Ajmeri Gate. Ride your cycle under these colossal masterpieces and admire the jaw dropping architecture!
- Make your way from hustled-bustled Paharganj to Italian styled Connaught place market. The beautiful and extended pillars and arches are a fair illustration of modern architecture. Pass through quaint old ‘socialist-style’ quarters of government employees and finally make your way to the crown of India – Presidential Palace.
- Admire the stunning greenery that align on both sides of the India Gate. After spending some proud moments here, ride your way to picturesque Agrasen ki Baoli, this spectacular ancient rain water harvesting center will certainly leave you speechless.
- Finish your tour at 10:00 am and make some good memories with other group members while cycling in Delhi.
Adventure Sports near Delhi
Flying Fox in Neemrana
Clear your weekend and schedule a day for flying fox at Neemrana, an exhilarating zip lining experience offering an unusual view of the 15th century Neemrana Fort. Based just two hours outside Delhi, the real question you want to ask yourself before you drive yourself is, “Do you take the dare?” To view the fort, you have to pass by 5 robust zip lines that keep you mid-air while you look at the Aravalis below at a height of 150m. It is the best place to visit, if you are looking forward to an amazing road trip form Delhi.
Between every zip, one has to walk a distance of about two minutes to grasp some moments in gravity. Listen to every detail given by the trainer and don’t miss out on the interesting names of every zip line including the Big B, the last zip of all. Make sure to make online advance bookings to fly royally over this preserved fort and its neighboring Aravali Mountains.
Location: Neemrana Fort Palace
Charges: Starting from 1,550Rs
Timings: 09.00am to 05.00pm (on all days
About the Activity:
- Experience India’s first fixed platform bungee jump destination at Mohan Chutti (52km), a pristine location tucked in the Shivaliks further ahead of Rishikesh.
- This day trip is bundled with a ride giving you a glimpse of the mountains, crisp a, r and virgin greenery.
- You can choose from a convenient time slot between 09:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM. and you can opt to travel to Mohan Chutti on an A/C luxury coach at an additional cost
- Upon reaching, you’ll meet the instructor team, understand the gear, safety tips, jumping techniques, and sign up for a memorabilia kit (photographs, DVD, t-shirt printed with pictures of your jump) if required.
- Walk on the cantilever platform built over a rocky cliff overlooking River Hall, a tributary of River Ganga. Take your leap of faith and feel the rush.
- The jump height is 83m. At the end of the jump, you’ll be lowered to a drop zone with 2ft of water.
- Walk to the cafeteria, reminisce the experience, and head back to Rishikesh. If you wish, you could add more thrills to your adventure cart by partaking in Giant Swing and Flying Fox activities.
- Note: INR 100 will be charged by the operator as the entry fees to the bungee sight.
About the Destination: The search for some of the most extreme adventure sports take you to the exhilarating experience of bungee jumping in Rishikesh. This small town has had an amazing importance when it comes to spiritual enlightenment, as well as providing adventures with thrills of the highest order. A prime example of that is the 1968 visit of The Beatles in Rishikesh, who came here to seek a little something of their own. Spending a good amount of time, they found a lot of inspiration here that reflected in their works. Rishikesh is like that, it has something for everyone who comes here seeking.
And not just spiritual, Rishikesh is famous for being an adventure hub as well. With a lot many adventure experiences offered in and around this city, it stands amidst the perfect mixture of polar opposites of escapades that call Rishikesh their home. Amongst the many noticeable names, comes the amazing inclusion of Rishikesh bungee jumping which, in short, gives you the feeling of falling freely from a great height. A perfect place for passing through some of the greatest experiences, Rishikesh houses a lot of thrills in its lap that are just waiting to be explored by the adventurists.
Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions *
Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy, Osteoporosis, over weight.
In case of any of these conditions, you will be prohibited from Jumping and/or Flying. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 45, you are obliged to inform the Crew, and will further be allowed to jump only at their discretion.
Minimum number of people required: 1
How to Reach?
The Jump site is located in Mohan Chatti and you can reach here by public transport or shared cabs.
Rishikesh is a small
town near the holy city of Haridwar, famous for being a spiritual getaway and a
hub for adventure sports like white water rafting, cliff diving, rock climbing
and many other such heart-pumping activities. Rishikesh is the country's best spot for rafting, and if you throw in the
excitement of camping at one of the sandy beaches in Rishikesh, then this trip
becomes an unbeatable one. This is an unforgettable experience which you will
experience near Laxman Jula.
About the Activity:
This camp offers the comfort of living in cosy quarters with common washrooms, a view of the hills nearby and adventures to last you a lifetime. Enjoy the convenience of all basic amenities at camp to make your stay in the tents comfortable. The river Ganga is just 50 Metres away from the campsite making it a beach camping experience wherein you have access to the river. The location of camps is in Gattu Ghat.
Also part of the camp are the various indoor and outdoor activities that you can enjoy, in tandem with the white water rafting like body surfing, rope walk, nature hiking, and camp games (volleyball, football, cricket, badminton). And to make your stay even more wonderful and memorable, an evening bonfire will be lit so you can sit around in its warmth and enjoy singing and storytelling with your campmates. Dinner will be under the shade of the billions of stars and will come with the option of both, Veg and Non-Veg.
You can choose from two packages:
Camping with rafting(10-12 km)
Camping without rafting(10-12 km)
Accommodation is in tents. The tents are on twin/triple sharing basis.
Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening snacks.
Check-in Time: 11:00 AM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Children below 14 years can not opt for rafting.
Thrillophilia Exclusive Dates: (Available only to trekkers who have booked with Thrillophilia) Aug: 10, 11 and September 1
About the Valley of Flowers Trek:
With the verdant beauty of the snowcapped mountains in the backdrop, the green meadows and the white clouds blend to make dreamlike Valley of Flowers trek. Perched at an altitude of 14,400 ft, this trek was a sudden discovery by British traveller Frank Smith in 1931. Step into the bed of flowers while you head out for this one of a kind beautiful trek. You will start this trek from Govindghat via Joshimath which will lead you to Hemkund Sahib on day fourth. The trek is considered as an easy to moderate trek and is a favourite among the beginners as well as avid trekkers. Feast your eyes with the thousands of flowers in full bloom.
You will come across several streams casually meandering through the valley. Next, you will come across the high altitude serene lake, Hemkund 4329 metre. This lake is considered as a holy site for both Hindus and Sikhs. The trail will be a steep one but the amazing view with the seven snow-capped mountain around you will definitely make you feel enchanted. Witness the beauty of Hathi Parvat and Saptrishi peaks that feed the lake and you will find a small stream called Himganga which flows out from the lake. It is believed that Govind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikh faith had meditated on the bank of this lake in one during the ancient times.
On your fifth day, you will take the same trek route Ghangaria to Govindghat and then to Joshimath. Your trek will be a steep one from Ghangharia while enjoying some amazing view of the regions. The valley of flowers treks will take you to the world of the most beautiful and enchanting wildlife which you will cherish for a lifetime. From Govindghat, drive to Joshimath and you can witness the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda Rivers to form the River Ganges while you pass through Devaprayag. You can also explore Auli if you wish in the evening. There are lots of valley of flowers trekking packages which will take you through the beautiful land. Spend some time with nature and capture the scenic images in your heart.
About the Valley of Flowers:
Known as the most beautiful trek in the world with the blue Primula, Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand is a must do trek for you. Tucked up at a high altitude this trek is renewed with the Mountaineers and adventure seekers. Blessed with exotic flowers, faunas and magnificent views this trek will take you to the world of snow clad mountains and high cliffs. High in the grand Himalayas of the Garhwal district sprawls this captivating valley. The best time to do this trek is during the month of mid-July to mid-August.
For this trek, you will have to trek from Govindghat, on the route to Hemkund Sahib, up to Ghangaria which is quite an exhilarating climb. Catch the glimpse of the Himalayan beauty while you head out on this trek. At an altitude of 14,400 ft, you will come across the large clear water lake which will make you stare at it for long. This hidden jewel is a unique habitat and home to millions of species of wildflowers such as saxifrages, sediams, lilies, poppy, calendular, daisies, geranium, zinnia and petunia. Not just this you will come across varieties of colourful butterflies as you continue your trek.
This valley is at an altitude of 3250 m and above. This valley is also a core zone of Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve with an expanse of 87.5 sq km which is just a colourful paradise with alpine flowers. According to the legends, it is believed that this is the place where Pawan Putra Hanuman had collected Sanjeevani Buti to cure Laxman. Listen to the sound of birds chirping and the musical sound of the stream during the trek. The soothing breeze and the enchanting beauty lure away the nature lovers and the photography lovers.
This valley was also declared as a National Park in 1982 and is a world heritage site. One can also find a variety of rare and endangered species of animals like Asiatic black bear, brown bear, snow leopard, blue sheep and more. With the backdrop of the mountains and the scenic trail, you will feel as you have definitely landed in the land of fairies.
Valley of Flowers Trek Highlights:
- Blessed with the verdant beauty of the meadows, and the exotic flowers this will be trek which will take you through small streams.
- Get a chance to witness the vivid flora and fauna of the region like saxifrages, sediams, lilies, poppy, calendula, daisies and brown bear, snow leopard, blue sheep.
- Catch the glimpse of the famous Hathi Parvat and Saptrishi peaks while you head out on this trek.
- Meet the local people and learn about the culture of this region. Also, do share a cup of tea with them.
- While at Hemkund Sahib take a dip in the holy water and purify your soul.
- Also, enjoy a lakeside camping and spend the night under the clear night sky.
Valley of Flowers Altitude: 14,400 ft
Valley of Flower Temperature: Day: 12°C-20°C and Night: 4°C-10°C
Valley of Flowers Trek Distance: 47km
Valley of Flowers Trek Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Starting and Ending Point: The trek starts and ends at Joshimath
Railway Station: Haridwar is the nearest railway station
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
Base Camp: Govindghat
ATM: Joshimath is the last place where ATM is there.
- Experience the thrill of flying high up in the air and the best way to experience this is through tandem paragliding.
- Take the sky with our highly experienced instructors and enjoy the breath taking ariel view. You do not need any experience or knowledge, just the desire to fly.
- All you need to do is follow your instructor’s simple guidance during takeoff and landing.
- The instructor will guide you when needed and for the most part you will enjoy an experience of a lifetime.
- Flights vary depending on duration and height of takeoff points.
- Complimentary transport from landing to client’s vehicle will be provided. For High Fly and Long Fly free jeep safari will also be there.
- Location: 3 KM from Bhimtal Lake towards Nakuchiatal on Jungaliya Gaon Rd. Tandem Flight weight restrictions:15 Kg to 85 Kg.
There are three different packages according to the duration:
Medium Flying: Duration: 3+ minutes (generally 03-9 minutes)
High Flying: Duration: 15+ minutes (generally 15-20 minutes)
Long Flying: Duration: 30+ minutes (generally 30-45 minutes)
About Paragliding in Manali:Experience an amazing paragliding ride in the skies of Manali and Kullu Valley on your next holiday with your family and friends. Experienced pilots will offer you both single and tandem rides for this experience and will take you on both short and long flights across the Kulu Valley.
The short fly will be for 8 minutes and you will get to enjoy a birds-eye view of the beautiful hills and valleys of Kulu and Manali. The take-off site is at Dhobi, which is a new age, offbeat paragliding site and is now gaining popularity.
It is located at about 20 km from Kullu and you can reach here by either taking public transport or by hiring a private cab. The equipment you will need is imported from France and are tested for safety. If you wish you can avail video recording option to save your memories for a lifetime.
Activities: Paragliding in Manali for 45 minutes with an average flight time of 8 minutes, depending on wind conditions
Min number of people required to book: 1
About the Kasol and Kheerganga Trek:
- Come and join this Kasol-Kheerganga trek trip for 3 days and 2 nights where you can rediscover yourself in the very relaxing sight of the Himalayas.
- Kheerganga in Parvati valley of Himachal Pradesh offers a mystical journey into the woods and is one of the gifted abode for natural sulfur hot water springs.
- From the valley, you can behold the incomparable beauty of Parvati River and the glacier of Lahaul Spiti.
- Find this trip more energetic and enthusiastic with a bath in the hot springs that will let you shed away all your pains and sorrows.
About the Destination:
An emerging favorite of the country is the Kheerganga trek in the beautiful land of Kasol, which is a small town housed on the slopes of Parvati Valley. Nestled on the fringes of Parvati River, Kasol has found its place in the tourism face of Himachal Pradesh for being a pleasant getaway throughout the year. Apart from that, Kasol is also famous for being a favorite for budget travelers from around the country looking to have a memorable and scenic getaway in the Himalayas.
And their search always ends at Kasol because the River Parvati has gifted this small hill station with scenic treks, pristine beauty, green slopes, majestic waterfall, high altitude meadows and natural hot springs, a combination of which makes it the place to unwind after a break from the boring weekday life. And one of the most valuable gems of Kasol is the meadow of Kheerganga.
Strict Guidelines :
In any unforeseen circumstance if Kheerganga Trek cannot be conducted then any alternate trek will be conducted or alternative will be provided by the operator as per their discretion based on the situation and availability.
The campsite might or might not be riverside , depending upon the past scenarios high and low tides can lead to casualties.
Tents will be provided on multiple sharing basis based on the group size and availability.
Israeli Psy Music Party : We would be providing a glimpse of it to enhance the experience of the travelers.
Travelers are requested to kindly coordinate with on-ground operators.
- Triumph over the irritating heat and hectic days of your life with this cherishing trekking trip to Malana near Kasol from Delhi for three days.
- In this package you will get ample time to explore the villages in and around Kasol. Relish the sights of Manikaran, trek to Malana which is at a height of 9500 feet above sea level.
- This tour is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation from Delhi to Kasol and return.
About the Activity:
- If you love trekking, this trek to Beas Kund is one of the best options for you.
- Whether you are a beginner or a pro trekker, this moderate level trek is for everyone.
- Indulge in this amazing trek to Beas Kund and witness the picturesque beauty of Himachal Pradesh.
- Start your trek from Old Manali and proceed towards the beautiful and snow covered mountains while you pass through the lush green meadows, and glaciers.
- Pass through Dhundi to reach your destination, which is the Beas Kund glacier, which is also the birthplace of River Beas.
- During your treks, stay in the tents amidst the picturesque surroundings and enjoy the lip-smacking meals.
- End your three days trek while heading back to Manali with lots of memories.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy a memorable weekend as you embark on a camping experience at Mashobra near Shimla which is surrounded by stunning and beautiful hills.
- Take in the environs of the beautiful campsite, enjoy a delicious lunch and rest in the tents for a while before beginning the adventure.
- You can enjoy trekking at the nearby hills and explore activities such as Rappelling, Flying fox, Burma bridge, Commando Net, Valley crossing, Rope balancing, Rock Climbing, Tarzan swing(at additional cost)
- The night ends with a cheerful campfire and a stay under the stars. You will be staying in one of the 21 Swiss Tents, all of which come with attached washrooms.
- The next day after a nature walk, you can check out of the camp and enjoy a day in Shimla.
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 12 Noon
Capacity: Min 2 | Max 42
Special Christmas and New Year Camping Experience:
Don't miss the chance to avail the special package, exclusively devised for this New Year and Christmas on the fixed dates of 25th 28th 31st Dec. Join us and make these occasions thrilling and super enjoyable with this trekking and camping combo at Kanatal. Welcome the new year and rejoice in Christmas that would be accompanied by a warm bonfire session with snacks and other fun-filled activities like DJ night, fireworks, etc.
About the Activity:
- A campsite where serenity acts as a great role, located around 80 KM away from Dehradun, around 45 KM away from Mussoorie or just 12 KM away from Chamba is Kanantal in Kanatal, Kaudia Range.
- Rather, perfect for a weekend getaway or short hangout, here is a trekking and camping package for 2 days at Kanatal.
- Surkanda Devi Temple trek that would take you to a height of 10000 feet is the highlight of this package. Along with it, there are umpteen number of sightseeing options such as Kodia Jungle, New Tehri, Chamba,Mussoorie, Dhanaulti etc.
- Check-in at 12:00 noon and check-out at around 12:00 noon on the second day.
- Bir - Billing
- Bir - Billing
Fixed departure: 16th September, 21st October, 18th November and 23rd December, 2016
- Paragliding is obviously an exhilarating activity which let everyone experience the excitement of flying through the white clouds.
- This package of four days in Bir Billing, a picturesque place in Himachal Pradesh will let you revel in with 20 to 30 minutes of paragliding, hiking and nature walks around the campsite.
- The trip starts from Delhi which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the nature very closely.
- An unspoiled spot where adventure meets luxury, located at a great height of 5000 feet above mean sea level is Aspen Adventures Camp in Nainital.
- Just 17 KM away from Jim Corbett National Museum, Aspen Camps have 17 spacious cottages properly equipped with all the possible modern amenities.
- It would offer you a perfect getaway time with your family, friends, colleagues as it is well-maintained with en-suite washrooms, open air bon-fire places and multi cuisine restaurants.
- Adventures like paragliding, Burma Bridge, rappelling, waterfall treks, flying fox etc get a great kick off from the camps.
- For adventure lovers and nature admirers, Aspen Camps would be an ideal choice to create a new saga of unending adventures in India.