Popular London Packages
London Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 124500.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 86900.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 75000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 138500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 105899.0|
London PackagesLondon tour packages- Browse through a wide range of London holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized London packages with exciting deals & offers.
A vacation to London just got better with our hand-picked London Tour Packages for all your travel moods. We at Thrillophilia want our customers to get a wholesome holiday by getting to experience all that London has to offer. A melting pot of cultures, history and diversity, London is a charming place with an amalgamation of old and new, which leaves all its visitors amazed. Therefore, our London Holiday Packages are made with the intent of providing a complete adventure to our customers at the best prices.
Knowing that we cater to a broader audience, there are plenty of London Packages and London Tours one can choose from, based on their preferences and budgets. Thrillophilia has the ideal packages and deals for your next family holiday, a trip with your girl-gangs/chaps or even for a solo quest. Along with these, there are romantic getaways and London honeymoon packages for all the lover-birds looking for an international vacation. Each package has been mindfully designed, including a London tour package from India for the first-time abroad visitors.
Besides, several other of our packages exclusively offer particular adventures, such as our London sightseeing tour. Which focuses on all the prominent London sightseeing attractions, so if you are someone who would like to tour London and absorb its culture, then this package is for you. At Thrillophilia, you can also customize your London holiday packages to your needs and choice of adventure at mind-blowing offers and discounts, to have that absolute London holiday.
Places to Visit on London Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit in London :
1. The London Eye: One of the world's largest cantilevered observation wheels, the London Eye is a fascinating work of architecture and technology covering a height of about 135 feet. An absolute beauty from outside, wait till you get on board. Hop on the ride and relish the true meaning of thrill when you experience anti-gravity as the Wheel moves and you descend from the top. The London Eye is a must for all London holiday packages to include.
Location: The London Eye, The Queen's Walk, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM all days
Click Here To Book: London Eye tickets
2. Buckingham's Palace: A mandatory on all the London tour packages, Buckingham Palace is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the city of London. Explore the royal palace and its polished collection of treasures. From ancient paintings to artifacts, each room of the palace is decorated with a ton of rich history one would love to explore. As mesmerizing as the place is, it is only open for the public to visit in the summer season when the Queen, a prime resident of the palace, so you must include this famous palace in your London packages.
Location: Buckingham palace tour, Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom
Timings: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Checkout And Book: Buckingham Palace tickets
3. Warner Bros. Studio Tour: Welcome to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Warner Bros. Studios in London where the reel magic of 8 Harry Potter movies took place and get a chance to see Dumbledore's office where the Sorting hat, Gryffindor's sword, and Fawkes the Phoenix accompanied the Headmaster of Hogwarts. From the renowned “Platform 9 ¾ to the grand halls of Hogwarts, exploring the Warner Bros Studios is truly magical. A once-in-a-lifetime experience, do check out if there is a tour of the Warner Bros. Studio in any of your London tour packages.
Location: Warner Bros. Studio, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Book Now: Harry Potter Studio Tour London
4. Tower of London: One of the most iconic pieces of architecture, the Tower of London plays an important role in the history of the city. Wandering around the walls of the tower are the glorious tales of the ancient royals depicted through various artifacts and armors present inside. One would also fancy learning about the wild beasts that once lived in the place. Additionally, the tower also holds some of the oldest and most precious jewels in the world. In short, if you love history, you should check for London Holiday Packages that include a trip to the Tower of London.
Location: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
Timings: 1 March - 31 October (summer): Tuesday - Saturday 09:00-18:00 / Sunday - Monday 10:00-18:00, 1 November - 28 February (winter): Tuesday - Saturday 09:00-17:00 / Sunday - Monday 10:00-17:00.
Checkout Best Offers On: Tower Of London Tickets
5. Sea Life London: Dive into the kingdom of the aquatics with Sea Life London. Holding various creatures of the water from across the globe, Sea Life London is one of the biggest exhibits of sea life in the United Kingdom and the world. Among many things, visitors can enjoy feeding the fish and taking a stroll through the encapsulating display of various Sea horses, Zebra sharks, Clowfish, and octopus, among other creatures. Sea Life London is considered as one of the best places to visit in London and you should include it in your London tour packages.
Location: Sea Life London, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 9.30 to 7 pm, Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm
Click Here To Book Now: Sea Life London tickets
6. Madame Tussauds: A world-renowned museum of wax, Madame Tussauds is one of the top places visited by thousands of tourists each year. With over 300 wax statues of some of the biggest names in fashion, movies, and politics amongst others, the museum speaks about all that we, as humans, have been able to achieve in all these years. Click stunning photos by creating fun poses with your favorite stars such as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kim, and Kanye, and walking down the red carpet. From the pop star Miley Cyrus to the sporting legends Usain Bolt and David Beckham, you will find them all here, at Madame Tussauds. In other words, London trip packages are not complete with a visit to this glamorous place.
Location: Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, United Kingdom
Timings: Monday: 9 am to 4 pm, Tuesday to Friday, Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday: 9 am to 6 pm
Book Now: Madame Tussauds Tickets
7. ZSL London Zoo: Voyage into the wild and explore an ensemble of majestic wildlife creatures. Home to more than 750 species of animals, the ZSL London Zoo is considered as an adventurous destination, especially among the kids. From the Asiatic Tiger to bears, leopards, monkeys and more can be found performing their day-to-day activities, here at the Zoo. Not just the wild on the land but one can also explore the sea creatures like penguins. By visiting the zoo, you not just enjoy a thrilling time but also contribute to the preservation of the wild. Hence, choose any one of the London tour packages that also takes into account, a visit to the ZSL London Zoo.
Location: ZSL London Zoo, Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Book Now: ZSL London Zoo tickets
8. London Dungeon: A place of sheer adventure and thrill, the London Dungeon has slowly grown to become one of the most admired tourist spots among families. With live actors, props, and sets, the place takes you back into ancient London. Additionally, the place is also equipped with one of the first 5D laser rides. Exciting and fun, the London Dungeon is a must-visit especially if you have kids on the London tours.
Location: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Things to Do on London Tour:Here are some of the best things to do in London:
1. Paddle boating at Hyde Park: One of the most historic places in London, Hyde Park is a famous spot to enjoy various artistic performances. The place is also equipped with an enormous body of water called the Serpentine. Visitors who come to Hyde Park can admire various activities including paddle boating in the Serpentine, relishing its soothing atmosphere, and clicking candids with the swans. If you are someone who loves to spend some quiet time just enjoying nature and the waters, you should definitely book one of London Holiday packages with paddle boating at Hyde Park.
Location: Hyde Park, London, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
2. Enjoy a shopping spree at Camden: Any trip to a city isn't complete without savoring some much-needed shopping extravaganza it has to offer. So, all London tour packages have to include a visit to Camden. A place where one of the most renowned markets is housed. The Camden market is a place celebrated for its cultural integrity, reflected through the shops that are present there. From clothes to ornaments and some delicious cookies, items here are worth a buy.
Location: Camden Town, London, UK
Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Central London
3. Go Karting In London: Have an adventurous day with your friends or companions while go-karting in an electric indoor Circuit. Challenge your pals in a professionally designed 800 meters long track, where you can achieve a speed of up to 45MPH. Go for the fastest laps with safety and have an ultimate experience here with your loved ones and capture some great pictures while go-karting and make sure you include this experience in your London holiday packages
Checkout And Book: Go Karting in London
4. A walk amidst the woods at Hempstead Health: Spread over an enormous 790 acres of land Hampstead Heath is a place much appreciated for holding lush green tropics and grasslands that allows visitors to enjoy a breath of fresh air. Walking, jogging, and picnicking at Hampstead Health are some of the most common activities enjoyed here. Standing at one of the highest points in London, tourists can also admire a panoramic view of the city from Hampstead Health.
Location: Hampstead Heath, London, United Kingdom
Timings: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Also Read: Monuments In London
5. Cruising in the Thames River: The largest river in London that flows through the city and connects to the North Sea on its way out, Thames River is a popular name among tourists. On the banks of the river, tourists can spot various ships that offer a glamorous cruise through the river. The cruise lasts for approximately 30 minutes and offers an opportunity for the tourist to discover destinations including Tower Bridge and the House of Parliament among others, so make sure you include this experience in your London trip packages
Location: Thames River, London, United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Thames River Evening Cruise Tickets
6. Enjoy a Dazzling Performance at The O2: Spread over a massive land, O2 is a recently constructed arena designed officially to celebrate the millennium. Now, the place has gained a name for itself for hosting a number of festivals and concerts throughout the year. If any of the London holiday packages you choose coincide with a performance at O2 of your favorite rock and roll artist, you would be in luck. Vibrant and exhilarating, a night at 02 is a must.
Location: Peninsula Square, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0DX, United Kingdom
Do Read: Places To Visit Near London
7. Enjoy a delicious meal at Chinatown: Savouring some delicious food after an entire day of adventure is also admired. If you are looking for some lip-smacking cuisine, various London packages will help you with a visit to Chinatown. The place is known for its rich collection of restaurants serving numerous Thai and Chinese cuisines, happening bars with live music, and a vibrant atmosphere. The beauty of Chinatown is reflected when the sun sets and the moonlight strikes. In other words, a tour around Chinatown and enjoying some lip-smacking cuisine in the evening is an absolute must.
Location: Chinatown, 10 Wardour St, London W1D 6BZ, United Kingdom
Timings: 1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8. Explore the History of London at the Museum: All London tour Packages help with a tour of the grand Museums. From exploring the royal cultures of the city to embarking on an adventure to discover the wild that lived hundreds of years ago with an imperial exhibition of fossils, there is so much to learn about London in London. Places including the V&A Museum and the British Museum are great examples of places you want to visit and explore. So, a history buff or not, a trip to various museums in London is an absolute must.
Location: Across London
Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Recommended Read: Museums In London
9. Nightlife in London: Wondering what London tour packages have for the night owls in London? Well, there is a lot. There are tour buses at night that allow visitors to enjoy the sparkling nightlife the city has to offer. From glittering streets to hip bars and clubs that are open throughout the night, there is so much to explore in London at Night. Places including Big Ben, Soho and Hampstead Health among others, are an absolute delight to investigate.
Location: Around the City
Timings: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
10. Shopping at Bond Street: From expensive jewelry to the latest trends in fashion, everything valuable is at Bond Street. If you love shopping, a visit to these places should be included in London packages. Upon your visit, you will discover the top brand stores like Burberry, Chanel, Cartier, Dolce Gabbana, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, etc are spread across on the enormous street.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Best Time to Visit London:
The best time to visit London is in between the months of March and May. During these months the temperatures are neither too hot nor too cold allowing visitors to enjoy a comfortable trip. One can also find a great deal of discounts on their trip around these months.
Browse through a wide range of London tour packages from different Indian Cities like: London Tour Package From Bangalore, London Tour Package From Delhi, London Tour Package From Mumbai, London Tour Package From Chennai, London Tour Package From Kolkata, London Tour Package From Hyderabad, London Tour Package From Pune, London Tour Package From Ahmedabad.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.