The Rangers Reserve Highlights
- This lavish retreat is located close to the Bohrakot Wildlife Reserve offering a getaway in the lap of Himalayas
- With Timber furnishing and a private balcony with forest view, have a cosy stay here
- Go for a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool set amidst lush greenery
- Take up exciting activities available here including ATV ride, jungle safari, river camping
- The landscaped gardens and stone pathways are a delightful treat for a morning jog or evening walk
The Rangers Reserve Overview
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
Location: Bhorakot, Nainital
About The Rangers Reserve, Nainital:
Perched upon a hill where nature is reserved and blends into the architecture, The Rangers Reserve is a luxurious retreat in the lush green forest reserve of Jim Corbett National Park. Away from the crowd and clamour of cities and into the jungles of the Himalayas, this resort is a tranquil haven in the wildlife reserve.
Each room at the resort is a delight to stay in, with imported wooden furnishings and a private balcony or garden, depending upon which floor you reside, that open into the woodland. An array of Indian and international dishes can be savoured at the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant while enjoying views of the pristine surroundings. A themed bar with assortments of liquors and drinks is available to help you relax in the evening. Indulge in pampering massages at the spa, or relax in the outdoor pool surrounded by lush forest greenery.
Your package includes:
Start your day with a delicious breakfast spread.
Stay connected to the world with complimentary WiFi.
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now.
Activities at The Rangers Reserve, Nainital:
Indoor/Outdoor Games: A variety of games are offered at the resort including pool table, tennis, cricket, badminton,
Nature Trek: Explore the local flora and fauna on a guided nature trek nearby.
Fishing: Try your hand at catching fish like a local with a guided activity here.
Village Visit: Visit the scenic rural lifestyle of Kumaon with a visit to the nearby village.
Adventure Activities: Take up thrilling ATV ride session, or try ziplining and rope cycling here.
Note: The above mentioned activity are subject to availability and for an additional cost.
Swimming pool- Relax and lazily spend some time at the outdoor pool to keep yourself cool and relaxed.
WiFi access- Connect with your friend and family on social media with a great internet connection.
Tea and Coffee Maker- Every room is included with Tea and Coffee maker to make you feel at ease.
Laundry service- The resort offers laundry services so you don't have to worry about your dirty clothes while at your stay in the resort.
Free parking- For the safety of your private vehicles, park them in the allocated area without any cost.
Spa- Available at a surcharge, enjoy a rejuvenating experience of the spa that leaves feeling calm and de-stressed.
Dining- The multicuisine restaurant will be at your disposal for you to discover an incredible palette of flavours and offer a variety of dishes daily.
Bar- Have your favourite drink at the themed bar here where you can relax back in the chill ambience.
Things not to miss in Nainital:
- Enjoy a calm and peaceful boating ride in the famous Naini Lake.
- Visit the famous Nainital Zoo and witness some amazing wildlife.
- Indulge in some delicious meals at Chandini Chowk one of the oldest restaurants here.
Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to Reach The Rangers Reserve, Nainital?
The resort is located in Jim Corbett Park and is at a distance of 84 km from Nainital. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot.
Nearest railway station: Ramnagar Railway Station is located around 27 km away from the spot.
Nearest airport: Pantnagar Airport is located around 102 km away from the spot.
Nearest Bus Stand: Ramnagar Bus Stand is located at a distance of 23 km from the resort.
Studio Room with Breakfast
Have a cosy stay in Studio Room that offers a comfortable stay with a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, modern amenities air conditioning, mini-bar, tea and coffee maker, LED TVs, work tables and a private balcony that overlooks the forest reserve, or a mini garden.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
More Details about The Rangers Reserve
Know Before You Go for The Rangers Reserve
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- The package cannot be split.