Burj Khalifa Tickets Highlights
- A visit to world's tallest building Burj Khalifa's observation deck on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floor.
- Get stunning views of the Dubai skyline by fastest elevators on the planet to reach the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf from the world's highest observation deck at 148th level
- Zoom in the cutting-edge telescopes for a closer view of Dubai landmarks like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and more
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of the sunset through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls during prime hours.
Burj Khalifa Tickets Overview
Burj Khalifa, the gem of Dubai and the world's tallest building famous for its cloud-piercing height of 828 meters (2716.5 feet), is the most attractive tourist destination in Dubai. This building is three times taller than the Effiel Tower’s height and is featured with pioneering architectures appointed on the highest observation deck of the 148th-floor.
Moreover, Burj Khalifa crowns various interesting facts beneath its futuristic architecture. Among them, the world’s highest elevator system with a total of 160 plus floors always remains the hot potato for every traveling enthusiast.
Imagine yourself standing at the observation deck of either the 148th floor or the 124th floor in the world’s tallest building and framing this memorable moment with some unique photographs amidst the aerial views of Dubai city. Attention from the official ambassador is provided throughout the tour of the 148th and 125th floor which makes this tour more seamless and convenient.
About the activity:
For 124th & 125th Floor:-
- The time slots for Non-prime hours are from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm and 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm and the time slots for Prime hours are 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14people per cabin.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
For 148th,124th & 125th Floor:-
- The time slots for Non-prime hours are 07:00 pm, 08:00 pm, 9:00 pm, and the time slots for Prime hours are 12:00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at the SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
- Head there right before sunset for the spectacular views of the ocean, desert, and dazzling lights.
- For a better experience, visit Cafe Treat, and Mission 828 VR.
- Explore the historic significance of Dubai with a visit to the museums of Al Shindagha and Etihad.
How to Reach?
- By Metro: The best way to get from Bur Dubai to Burj Khalifa is to Metro which takes 20 minutes, take the Red Line to the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station
- By Bus: Alternatively, you can take the F13 bus, which takes around 40 minutes to get down at the Dubai Mall.
- By Shared Transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Burj Khalifa at your convenience.
Select Package Option
124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Non-Prime hours)
124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
124th Floor Tickets with Dubai Aquarium (Non-Prime hours)
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Non Prime Hours)
148th + 124th + 125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
More Details about Burj Khalifa Tickets
Know Before You Go for Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Bring the ticket voucher along with your passport copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits.
- No food or beverages are allowed at "At the Top."
- Children under the age of 4 can avail package at free of cost.
- Dubai Fountain schedule: Daily except Friday: 13:00 & 13:30 and Friday: 13:30 & 14:00
- Prime hours are subject to change.
- Last entry 45 minutes prior to close.
- Burj Khalifa attraction tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you a selection to choose the currently available time slots for the Burj Khalifa tickets.
- Burj Khalifa tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and/or stolen tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
Things To Carry for Burj Khalifa Tickets
Accessibility for Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Wheelchair Accessible