Camping in Auli Highlights
- The campsite is situated on a hilltop that is surrounded by nature trails and breathtaking mountains.
- Gear up and head towards an unforgettable guided trekking experience towards the alpine meadows of Gorson Bugyal Trek and catch glimpses of spectacular Himalayan ranges including India's second-highest Nanda Devi Peak.
- Enjoy the warming bonfire session with spectacular mountain views in the backdrop.
- Explore the nearby hilltops and witness the views of surrounding mountain ranges.
Camping in Auli Overview
Location: Auli, Uttarakhand.
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM (Day 3)
About Camping In Auli:
A fun-filled camping experience at a campsite that is situated on a lush green hilltop that offers spectacular views of mountains all around. This camping experience in Auli offers a guided trek to the alpine meadows of Gorson Bugyal which are perched at an of 10,084 ft.
About the Activity:
- The campsite has 7 Dome tent which offers common washrooms, beds, and blankets, Sleeping mat etc facilites in the campsite.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and one can also order the snacks from the in-house kitchen.
- The stay is based on All meals plan.
- Get in soaking adventure of Gorson bugyal day trek in which you will be wittnessing mesmerizing views of snow capped mountains.
- Have bonfire with the cold breeze in middle of snow.
Note: In order to reach the campsite, the guests will have to take the ropeway which is a Rs 1000/- round trip from Joshimath or they can either avail the taxi which is approx Rs 3000/- on a sharing basis round trip for 4 members.
How to Reach Auli Camp?
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 276 KM from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Joshimath Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 11 KM. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 284 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Camping in Auli Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping in Auli with All Meals
More Details about Camping in Auli
Know Before You Go for Camping in Auli
- Weather in Auli area and Gorson will be cold with temperature ranging from max 20 degrees Celsius to min –5 degrees Celsius. It is recommended that clients carry suitable and adequate warm clothing, protective gear for winter.
- You should consult your physician and take suitable preventive medication (if prescribed) as a precaution for high altitude sickness (Altitude 10,000 ft above sea level)
- Kindly follow guide’s instructions for your own safety.
- Night jungle walk and trek to Gorson meadows or other activity on any particular day may be aborted or cancelled in case of extreme / unfavorable weather conditions (if any), keeping in mind safety of the clients.
- Children below 5 years of age can be accompanied by their parents or guardians without any extra cost.
- For children between 5 and 12 years of age, child cost will be applicable.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
Things To Carry for Camping in Auli
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf