Darjeeling Honeymoon PackagesDarjeeling honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Darjeeling tour packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Darjeeling honeymoon packages with exciting deals & offers.
Take your romantic getaway up a notch with Thrillophilia's Darjeeling honeymoon packages and get transported to the land of lush tea-estates, magnanimous Himalayas, a colourful and rich cultural heritage with your partner.
You can celebrate your union with glorious tangerine-hued sunrises and sunsets, the most scenic of sights, a ride across the hills in the iconic toy-train and so much more by booking the perfect Darjeeling honeymoon tour packages. If you are an adventurous couple, opt for a tour that offers plenty of activities, and if you want to savour memorable moments then go for a package that would let you see the city's best views.
Moreover, all our tours are made so that your amorous holiday in Darjeeling consists of a stay at well-maintained accommodations that follow adequate safety precautions, transportation within the city, meals and also some leisure time for you to spend with your partner.
Along with that, the Darjeeling packages for couple are also available at grand discounts and offers that would make your trip even more worthwhile. Also, you can either choose to book our pre-made packages for sightseeing, activities and other facilities, or curate a personalized plan based on your preferences and liking and we will make sure that you have the best honeymoon.
Some of the best experiences you and your significant other can have during your Darjeeling honeymoon trip include, visits to petit villages with hospitable and friendly locals, plenty of shopping and entertainment, touring around the marvellous monuments and landmarks, as well as treks to the mountains, camping under the gorgeous night sky and much more as you delve deep into love with each other.
Places To Visit on Darjeeling Honeymoon Trip:1. Tiger Hill: Wiht Darjeeling couple packages visit Tiger hills which is at an elevation of 2,573 meters, Tiger Hill is an excellent spot for couples to observe mind-boggling Sunrise. It also offers astounding views of Mt. Everest and Mt. Kanchenjunga. In order to reach there, hire a Private Cab from the Taxi Stand and be there by 4 AM.
Location: Senchal Forest, Senchal Road, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734123, India.
2. Mirik: Nestled amidst the serene mountainscapes, Mirik is a quaint little town and has become a bustling spot for travellers for its climate, natural environment and easy accessibility. The place also has a sprawling lake where couples can indulge in a Boating experience, so don't forget to add this in your Darjeeling couple packages.
Location: Mirik, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (IN)- 734214.
3. Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple: Established in the year 1972, on the western hillocks of Darjeeling, Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple is a wonderful Japanese Temple to visit with Darjeeling tour packages for couple. It displays the four avatars of Lord Buddha. Quite close to the temple, there is a Peace Pagoda which has been intricately designed to inspire peace and non-violence.
Location: Rajbari, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102.
4. Ghoom Monastery: At a distance 8 kilometres from the main hub, Ghoom Monastery is the oldest Tibetan Buddhist Monastery of Darjeeling and was established in the year of 1850. It is known for its 15 feet high-statue of the Lord Buddha and gives off an auspicious vibe to indulge in some solace and a must add place in your Darjeeling couple packages.
Location: Ghoom, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102.
5. Happy Valley Tea Estate: At Happy Valley Tea Estate, soak in the aroma of the exotic flavours of the tea and walk around the entire spread over 177.36 Hectares. It is Darjeeling's second-oldest Tea Estate and attracts numerous travellers throughout the year, so add this in your Darjeeling honeymoon packages.
Location: Lebong Cart Road, Chauk Bazaar, Near, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
6. Senchal Lake: With Darjeeling tour packages for couple visit this places in the South-Eastern Part of Darjeeling, Senchal Lake is part of the Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary and is an amazing spot to rekindle a romance with your soulmate. The entire region remains covered in mist and houses a sublime atmosphere.
Location: Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102, India.
Things To Do On Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour:1. Mountain Biking: Honeymooners can go for Mountain Biking in Darjeeling and ride through the picturesque trails and lush greenery. One can hire Mountain Bikes and all other necessary gears from the local shops against rent.
2. Camping: If you are looking forward to spending your Honeymoon in an offbeat way, always look for Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages which offer camping experiences inside the Singalila National Park. What could be better than waking up to the captivating mountain views and sleeping under the starry sky?
3. Dining: Take your partner out on a romantic date & dine at Glenary’s on your Darjeeling Honeymoon Trip. Add onto your gastronomic experience and gorge into lip-smacking delicious cuisines with a pint of wine.
4. Hiking: With Darjeeling tour packages for couple Hike up to the top of Tiger Hill and catch a glimpse of a majestic Sunrise and watch how the first rays of the Sun illuminate the snow-capped Mt. Kanchenjunga.
5. Watching Sunrise: Hike up to the Tiger Hill at 4 AM in the morning with your partner and witness the stupefying Sunrise. You would be amazed to watch how the first beams of Sun rays illuminate the peaks of Mt. Kanchenjunga and set it on fire.
6. Mountain Biking: Although you won’t find mention of Mountain Biking in Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages, you can choose to book it separately with Local organizations. Ride through the meandering trails through lush greenery and create good memories.
7. Joy Ride: With your Darjeeling Honeymoon packages, you must partake in the Joy Ride, exclusively sponsored by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. It holds a UNESCO Heritage Label and is a roughly 2 Hours trip. It will take you past the steep mountains and gorgeous landscapes.
8. English Breakfast & Authentic Darjeeling Tea: Gorge into authentic English Breakfast at Keventers or Glenary’s and reminisce about the legacy of British-era in the 21st Century. Don’t forget to taste the authentic Tea from Nathmulls and fall in love with the exotic aroma of different flavours with your Darjeeling honeymoon packages.
Best Time to Visit Darjeeling for honeymoon:
The best time to visit Darjeeling for Honeymoon is during the Summer Months i.e. April to June. During this time, the temperature hovers between around 25°C and provides the ideal condition to explore outdoor activities.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.