Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
Take your romantic getaway up a notch with Thrillophilia's Darjeeling honeymoon packages and get transported to the land of lush tea-estates, magnanimous Himalayas, a colourful and rich cultural heritage with your partner.
You can celebrate your union with glorious tangerine-hued sunrises and sunsets, the most scenic of sights, a ride across the hills in the iconic toy-train and so much more by booking the perfect Darjeeling honeymoon tour packages. If you are an adventurous couple, opt for a tour that offers plenty of activities, and if you want to savour memorable moments then go for a package that would let you see the city's best views.
Moreover, all our tours are made so that your amorous holiday in Darjeeling consists of a stay at well-maintained accommodations that follow adequate safety precautions, transportation within the city, meals and also some leisure time for you to spend with your partner.
Along with that, the Darjeeling packages are also available at grand discounts and offers that would make your trip even more worthwhile. Also, you can either choose to book our pre-made packages for sightseeing, activities and other facilities, or curate a personalized plan based on your preferences and liking and we will make sure that you have the best honeymoon.
Some of the best experiences you and your significant other can have during your Darjeeling honeymoon trip include, visits to petit villages with hospitable and friendly locals, plenty of shopping and entertainment, touring around the marvellous monuments and landmarks, as well as treks to the mountains, camping under the gorgeous night sky and much more as you delve deep into love with each other.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Darjeeling
What are the best places to visit on a Darjeeling honeymoon trip?
1. Tiger Hill: At an elevation of 2,573 meters, Tiger Hill is an excellent spot for couples to observe mind-boggling Sunrise. It also offers astounding views of Mt. Everest and Mt. Kanchenjunga. In order to reach there, hire a Private Cab from the Taxi Stand and be there by 4 AM.
Location: Senchal Forest, Senchal Road, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734123, India.
2. Mirik: Nestled amidst the serene mountainscapes, Mirik is a quaint little town and has become a bustling spot for travellers for its climate, natural environment and easy accessibility. The place also has a sprawling lake where couples can indulge in a Boating experience.
Location: Mirik, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (IN)- 734214.
3. Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple: Established in the year 1972, on the western hillocks of Darjeeling, Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple is a wonderful Japanese Temple. It displays the four avatars of Lord Buddha. Quite close to the temple, there is a Peace Pagoda which has been intricately designed to inspire peace and non-violence.
Location: Rajbari, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102.
4. Ghoom Monastery: At a distance 8 kilometres from the main hub, Ghoom Monastery is the oldest Tibetan Buddhist Monastery of Darjeeling and was established in the year of 1850. It is known for its 15 feet high-statue of the Lord Buddha and gives off an auspicious vibe to indulge in some solace.
Location: Ghoom, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102.
5. Happy Valley Tea Estate: At Happy Valley Tea Estate, soak in the aroma of the exotic flavours of the tea and walk around the entire spread over 177.36 Hectares. It is Darjeeling's second-oldest Tea Estate and attracts numerous travellers throughout the year.
Location: Lebong Cart Road, Chauk Bazaar, Near, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
6. Senchal Lake: In the South-Eastern Part of Darjeeling, Senchal Lake is part of the Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary and is an amazing spot to rekindle a romance with your soulmate. The entire region remains covered in mist and houses a sublime atmosphere.
Location: Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102, India.
What are the best things to do on the Darjeeling honeymoon tour?
1. Mountain Biking: Honeymooners can go for Mountain Biking in Darjeeling and ride through the picturesque trails and lush greenery. One can hire Mountain Bikes and all other necessary gears from the local shops against rent.
Price: Rs 5400 / Person.
2. Camping: If you are looking forward to spending your Honeymoon in an offbeat way, always look for Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages which offer camping experiences inside the Singalila National Park. What could be better than waking up to the captivating mountain views and sleeping under the starry sky?
Price: Rs 5000- Rs 7000 / Adult.
3. Dining: Take your partner out on a romantic date & dine at Glenary’s on your Darjeeling Honeymoon Trip. Add onto your gastronomic experience and gorge into lip-smacking delicious cuisines with a pint of wine.
Price: Rs 1800- Rs 3000.
4. Hiking: Hike up to the top of Tiger Hill and catch a glimpse of a majestic Sunrise and watch how the first rays of the Sun illuminate the snow-capped Mt. Kanchenjunga.
Price: Rs 200- Rs 500.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Darjeeling tour?
1. River Rafting: Go for River Rafting in Rangpo River and feel the splash of water against your face while gliding over the rapids. The entire journey stretches between 5 Kilometers - 8 Kilometers and is more of a once in a lifetime kind of experience.
2. Rock Climbing: Rock Climbing is one of the sought-after activities in Darjeeling and can be found in all the Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages. It takes place on a natural rock, popularly known as Tenzing Rock and has a height between 20 feet to 80 feet.
3. Trekking: Nestled right in the middle of the Himalaya’s lap, Darjeeling is dotted with panoramic trekking and hiking trails. Tag along with your partner and walk hand in hand through lush greenery, looming trees, clear blue sky and picturesque mountains. If luck is in your favour, you might also end up spotting Red Pandas on your way up.
4. Camping: Wake up to the chirping of the birds, misty mountains, dew drops on the meadows and lovely mountain views. Participate in BBQ & Bonfire and curl up with your partner inside the tents when night falls.
What are the most romantic things to do in Darjeeling?
1. Watching Sunrise: Hike up to the Tiger Hill at 4 AM in the morning with your partner and witness the stupefying Sunrise. You would be amazed to watch how the first beams of Sun rays illuminate the peaks of Mt. Kanchenjunga and set it on fire.
2. Mountain Biking: Although you won’t find mention of Mountain Biking in Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages, you can choose to book it separately with Local organizations. Ride through the meandering trails through lush greenery and create good memories.
3. Joy Ride: On your Darjeeling Honeymoon Trip, you must partake in the Joy Ride, exclusively sponsored by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. It holds a UNESCO Heritage Label and is a roughly 2 Hours trip. It will take you past the steep mountains and gorgeous landscapes.
4. English Breakfast & Authentic Darjeeling Tea: Gorge into authentic English Breakfast at Keventers or Glenary’s and reminisce about the legacy of British-era in the 21st Century. Don’t forget to taste the authentic Tea from Nathmulls and fall in love with the exotic aroma of different flavours.
Which are the best places to stay in Darjeeling?
1. The Elgin: Established in 1887, The Elgin is set in a Colonial-Era Property and is one of the opulent stays in Darjeeling. It offers comfortable rooms, equipped with Fireplace and all the necessary amenities. In addition, it has a Dining Room, Bar, Spa, Library, among others.
Location: 18 H.D Lama Road, Darjeeling 734101, West Bengal, India.
Price: Rs 9,500 – Rs 10,650 / Night.
2. Mayfair: Nestled in the hilltop, Mayfair offers polished rooms, modern amenities, congenial hospitality and impeccable service. It is mostly included in Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages mainly because it houses an old-world charm and a romantic aura.
Location: Mall Rd, opposite Governor House, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
Price: Rs 12,000 – Rs 20,000 / Night.
3. Tumsong Tea Retreat: Away from 28 Kilometres from the main hub, Tumsong Tea Retreat is situated away from the hustle-bustle of daily life. The property is surrounded by magnificent landscapes & aromatic tea estate, and finds its mention in the Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages for the right reasons. Moreover, if you walk down the hill slope, you will find a rivulet flowing in rhythm.
Location: Tumsong Tea Estate, Darjeeling, Tumsong, Ghoom, West Bengal 734102.
Price: Rs 12500/ Night.
4. Central Heritage Resort & Spa: An ideal place to spend quality time with your beau, Central Heritage Resort & Spa is an antique property and offers unmatched views of imposing valleys and mist-covered mountains. It offers tastefully decorated rooms and an on-site restaurant. Upon request, they can even arrange sight-seeing trips and outdoor activities.
Location: Opposite Mahakal Mandir, Mall Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
Price: Rs 2,400 – Rs 5,300 / Night.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Darjeeling tour?
1. Mall Road: After a long tiring day full of sight-seeing and adventure activities, just head to Mall Road and sit on the wooden benches. Let the cool breeze brush against your face while you dig into delicious Momos from the street vendors.
2. Joey’s Pub: If you come to Darjeeling, your trip would be incomplete without a visit to Joey’s Pub. It is an epitome of Darjeeling’s NightLife and is all about the old world charm, vibrant music and exquisite drinks.
3. Gatty’s Cafe: An amalgamation of a Cafe and a Bar, Gatty’s Cafe offers live music, delectable food & Karaoke sessions. In addition, it also has a dance floor where you can shake a leg with your partner.
4. Inox, Rink Mall: How about doing something different and catching up a Night Show at Inox, Rink Mall? The multiplex usually screens Hindi Blockbusters and latest Hollywood Films.
Is Darjeeling worth visiting?
If you look forward to unwinding in the lap of Himalayas with your partner, Darjeeling is worth every hard-earned penny. After all, what is better than going spot hopping, galore of adventure activities, awesome stays and delectable food? Get exciting Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages from Thrillophilia and come down here to spend some good time with your soulmate.
How many days are enough for Darjeeling?
4-5 days are enough to explore the relaxing town at its best. Head to the top-notch spots, indulge in Adventure Activities and try out sumptuous Tibetan Cuisine. Book Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages from Thrillophilia and allow us to align the Itinerary according to your timeline.
What is the best time for visit Darjeeling for honeymoon?
The best time to visit Darjeeling for Honeymoon is during the Summer Months i.e. April to June. During this time, the temperature hovers between around 25°C and provides the ideal condition to explore outdoor activities.
Is Darjeeling safe for couples?
Yes, Darjeeling is absolutely safe for couples. Here, localites are cooperative and helpful in nature. However, it is advisable to not roam around the streets at night to avoid getting into trouble.
What to buy in Darjeeling?
Travellers can buy Woollen Wears, Hand-Knitted Items, Carpets, Handicrafts, Books, Souvenirs, and Darjeeling Tea. Out of all the Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages, always opt for a Package which lets you keep an extra day solely dedicated to shopping at Mall Road. You possibly don't want to miss out such great deals at an affordable rate.