Paragliding in Manali Highlights
- Witness more then 5 mighty peaks of the Himalyan Ranges while you glide high in the sky
- From a height of 8000 ft get a birds-eye view of the winding Beas River and Kullu Valley covered with lush green forest and gusshing rivers
- Get a stunning video shot on Go-Pro to bring home unforgettable memories
- The paragliding in Manali is valued at 2100 INR in the market
- Take off from a cliff from Dobhi, highest paragliding site in Manali & glide in the Himalayan sky under the guidance of experienced professionals
Paragliding in Manali Overview
Activity Location: Dobhi Fly point, Manali
Timings: 15 Minutes (09:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
Pickup Location: Dobhi paragliding counter on Kullu Manali Highway
Age Limit: Above 14 Years
Experience the thrill of paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you oversee the mesmerizing birdseye view of Manali. Gliding in the midst of snow-capped peaks with the open blue sky above you and the mystical views of the valleys around is an experience that will be one of its own kind.
About Paragliding in Manali:
- Pickup from Dobhi paragliding counter on Kullu Manali Highway and transfers to take off a cliff in a gypsy
- Arrive at the take-off point and gear up for the fly under the supervision of the certified instructor
- Take off from highest gliding point in Manali & catch a striking view of the mighty Himalayan ranges all around while gliding high in the sky
- An average person above the age of 14 and a minimum weight of 30 Kgs can quite easily opt for paragliding in Manali.
How to reach the destination:
The package includes a transfer from the Dobhi Paragliding counter on National highway to the start point, and to reach the pickup point on national highway one can access public or a private mode of transportation.
Select Package Option
Tandem Fly - (10-15) minutes fly (Without video)
Tandem Fly - (15) minutes fly (With Video)
More Details about Paragliding in Manali
Know Before You Go for Paragliding in Manali
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The age criteria to attempt the activity is 14-60.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after paragliding in Manali.
- The weight limit for the paragliding in Manali is 80 kg.
- The timing for the activity to be attempted is between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Things To Carry for Paragliding in Manali
- Day pack (20-30l)