Switzerland honeymoon packages- Browse through a wide range of Switzerland packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Switzerland tour package for couples with exciting deals & offers.
Switzerland is the first place which comes to the minds of every love bird while planning for a romantic honeymoon. Thrillophilia brings to you the best Switzerland packages for couples at eye-popping deals to ensure a romantic vacation in the lovely country of Switzerland. From pristine lakes to marvelous snow-capped casings overflowing out from storybook towns, sparkling turquoise lakes and beautiful villages, these Switzerland Couple Packages cover every element the country is known for.
Along with them, you will also find some distinctively themed packages to make everyone’s experience unique and special. Thrillophilia has a distinct Switzerland Package for Couples for each and every type of traveler, be it a couple who love to thrill, or the duo who is an explorer.
You can choose the package with various adventurous activities or explore the rugged corners of the country through exploration tours. All you have to do is sit back and scroll through the best Switzerland Couple Package. Without a doubt, Thrillophilia will make your honeymoon the most romantic it can ever be.
Switzerland Packages For CoupleSwitzerland Tour Package From Kolkata, Switzerland Tour Package From Mumbai, Switzerland Tour Package From Chennai, Switzerland Tour Package From Bangalore, Switzerland Package From Delhi, Switzerland Tour Package From Kerala, Switzerland Packages From Ahmedabad, Switzerland Tour Packages From Pune, Switzerland Packages from Hyderabad, Switzerland Tour Package From Kochi.
Browse Top Switzerland Packages by Themes: Switzerland Tour Packages for Family, Switzerland Group Tour Packages, Switzerland Luxury Tours.
Popular Destinations in Switzerland1. Interlaken: Your trip to Switzerland is incomplete without a stopover in Interlaken, especially during winters. Which is why Switzerland Honeymoon Packages ensure a trip to this magical destination. Interlaken is nestled between Lake Brienz and Lake Thun, where you can enjoy a romantic cruise. The city is also engulfed by the majestic Jungfrau mountains, which is one of the top attractions in Switzerland.
2. Zurich: It is most definitely one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland. There is so much to explore in this vast beauty, ranging from a cruise on the crystal-clear waters of the tranquil Lake Zurich to the popular Mt. Titlis which offers unmatched panoramic views of Zurich. You can enjoy a trekking trip to the Alps or indulge in a relaxing experience at the popular Cailler Chocolate Factory, which is one of the oldest in Switzerland.
3. Geneva: Perfectly termed as one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations in Switzerland, Every Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package includes a trip to Geneva because it is simply that beautiful! Not only does it offer exemplary panoramic views, but the stately hotels, fine-dine restaurants and luxury shopping experiences are all you need for a satisfying holiday experience. Other tourist attractions here include the Jet d’Eau fountain which is 500 feet high, and of course, cable car rides with the lustrous Lake Geneva under your feet.
4. Lucerne: Lucerne isn’t only known for its turquoise waters and lush green views, but the churches here with their medieval aura are sure to leave tourists mesmerized. Boasting of extravagant architecture, Lucerne transports you to ancient Europe with grand tourist spots like the Chapel Bridge, and the pristine Lake Lucerne. Also, the world’s best Swiss chocolates are made in Lucerne, so make sure you stop by to pick a slab or two, or a dozen!
5. St. Moritz: St. Moritz definitely tops the list when we speak of the best honeymoon destinations in Switzerland. Being a year-round destination, St. Moritz has something for everyone. There’s an array of fine-dine restaurants, plush designer stores, an unmatched skiing experience and a horse-drawn carriage ride which creates a beautiful blend of the olden era meeting modern world resorts.
6. Basel: The quaint city of Basel lies on the River Rhine and thanks to its beautiful views of the adjacent river, it makes for a dream destination for honeymooners. This is one of Switzerland’s best-kept secrets which lets you enjoy a rich blend of culture packed with ancient houses, beautiful art galleries, and finely constructed museums.
Things To Do On a Switzerland Honeymoon TourHere are some of the things to do in Switzerland:
1. Get On A Rhine Falls Boat Ride: The Rhine Falls is often known for the unforgettable moments it offers as you ride through the mighty falls. There are four types of boats that ferry you across and give you the opportunity to visit the Rhine basin and get as close to the falls as possible. There are plenty of Switzerland Honeymoon Packages that offer this unmissable experience!
2. Fly High Together in a Cable Car to Mt. Titlis: Feel on top of the world as the cable car to Mt. Titlis takes you higher, and you can experience the city at your feet. The Titlis Rotair cable car rotates while traveling to the summit of Titlis. Travel up to 3020m above sea level and experience winter with snow-capped mountain tops and untouched Alpine landscapes, no matter what the season.
3. Spend Quality Time On A Lake Geneva Cruise: Riding along the untouched beauty of Lake Geneva is truly one of the most romantic things to do in Switzerland. With two decks and a bar, the Lake Geneva cruises are flocked by tourists because this is the quickest, and definitely the most beautiful way to check out all of Geneva in a matter of hours. You can also book a private tour if you want to spend some quality time with your partner, far away from the hustle of city life.
4. Enjoy A Scenic Ride Aboard The Bernina Express: Cross the Alps the old-school way with a leisurely trip on the scenic Bernina Express with your loved one. Go past the heritage landscapes, through 55 tunnels and over 196 bridges and reach the realm of beauty. Icy glaciers await before you descend into the town of Tirano, entering Italy.
5. Sip On Wine Together In Vaud: This is among the favorite romantic things to do in Switzerland not just for the fancy wine tasting but because this romantic experience is conducted amidst the beauty of nature! You can also try booking a private tour for you and your loved one, where it’s all about both of you and lots of wine and make sure you include this experience in your Switzerland tour packages for couple.
6. Take a Romantic Train Ride Through the Alps: Included in most Switzerland honeymoon packages is a train ride through the Alps. Board the Bernina Express which enjoys the UNESCO World Heritage status to journey between Switzerland and Italy by travelling right through the Alps. You can also board the Glacier Express, which is also known as the 'Slowest Express Train in the World' and travels through the Alps from Matterhorn to Zermatt and St Moritz in the Swiss Alps. During both the train rides, you will be able to enjoy the breathtaking view of the river Rhone, the massive rock walls through the town of Visp and the Matterhorn and the Matter Valley.
7. Enjoy Serene Views From Harder Kulm: If you and your partner are in the mood for something thrilling, but not exploring adventure sports, then Harder Kulm is the place to be. It is the closest mountain to Interlaken promising breathtaking views of Interlaken and the peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, from a height of 1322m.
8. Dine In The Gandola-Restaurant In The Sky!: You can ride in a gondola, but did you know you could also dine in a gondola? Switzerland’s ‘Restaurant in the Sky’ concept takes you 1,000 metres high to the side of Switzerland’s Mount Rigi in a cable-car gondola. You can dine in the spacious gondola setup with tables and the fine dining experience as a blanket of snow lies below you and the sun sets in the distance over the Swiss Alps.
Best Restaurants in Switzerland
Quai 61: Quay 61 is known to be one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland owing to its delicious food, of course, but also for its perfect location. The venue lies on the shore of Lake Zurich, and dining here amidst the beauty of nature is something both tourists and locals love. Designed elegantly with multiple dining areas and a terrace to enjoy the spellbinding views, Quay 61 is perfect for a lunch date with your better half. The seafood here especially is a must-try.
Browse a variety of Switzerland packages from various Indian cities, including: Switzerland Tour Packages From Surat, Switzerland Tour Package From Coimbatore, Switzerland Tour Package From Vadodara, Switzerland Tour Package From Chandigarh, Switzerland Tour Package From Nagpur, Switzerland Tour Package From Jaipur, Switzerland Tour Package From Lucknow, Switzerland Tour Package From Indore, Switzerland Tour Package From Mangalore,Switzerland Tour Package From Rajkot.