Char Dham Yatra Package From Haridwar Highlights
- Marvel at the beautiful location of Kedarnath Temple and worship to one of famous hindu pilgrimage
- Experience religious & spiritual legacy by exploring the char dham attractions
- Venture through a series of beauty & history that is truly mesmerizing
- Uncover the religious stories that will astound you through its cultural stories and facts
Char Dham Yatra Package From Haridwar Overview
About the tour:
Char Dham of Uttarakhand is one of the most important Hindu Pilgrimages in India which takes out for a cultural & historical journey. Experience this through this extensive package From Haridwar and get close to the enchanting prayers of Hinduism. The temples are surrounded by lofty snow-clad Himalayas with rivers flowing by.
Embark Char Dham Yatra package from Haridwar and reach Barkot which is the midpoint to the do Dhams - Gangotri, and Yamunotri. Yamunotri is situated at an altitude of 3,293 meters (10,804 ft) in the Garhwal Himalayas which is the source of the Yamuna River and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism. Gangotri is a town in Uttarkashi in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is a Hindu pilgrim town on the banks of the river Bhagirathi and the origin of the River Ganges.
Moving toward the visit to the famous Kedarnath temple which is more than 1,200 years old, located at the Garhwal Himalayan range near Mandakini river. Conclude the trip by visiting Badrinath, a place which holds so many myths and legends. It is beautifully set in the backdrop of the colossal Neelkanth mountain peak and never fails to make the visitor spellbound with its unparalleled gorgeousness.
Route: Haridwar - Barkot - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Barinath - Haridwar
Duration: 10 Days and 9 Nights
Start Point: Haridwar
End Point: Haridwar
Inclusions for Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar:
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all the days
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Cover all the Char Dham- Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri by getting perfect pilgrim sights and scenic beauty of Uttarakhand.
- Get enchanting views of the snow-clad mountains from the base camp of the trek to Kedarnath.
- Picturesque views of the valleys and the Ganga river flowing by near the banks of the Gangotri temple.
- Visit Yamunotri Dham, the second most holy river of India from where the River Yamuna, takes birth.
- Visit Vishwanath temple, the oldest Shiva temple in Northern India re-constructed in 1857 by Maharani Khaneti Devi.
How to Reach:
You can read Haridwar by air, rail, and road. Haridwar has no airport. The nearest airport is in Dehradun. It is Jolly Grant Airport. Haridwar has a well-connected railway system. The trains are available to many cities. The roads to Haridwar are well connected to every major city in India. Taxi. buses and private vehicles can be used to reach here.
More Details about Char Dham Yatra Package From Haridwar
Know Before You Go for Char Dham Yatra Package From Haridwar
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar cost.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.