Best Selling North India Tour Packages
Home to the best hill stations of India, Himachal Pradesh is situated on the western part of the Himalayas. Having scenic beauty, mesmerising sunsets, snow-clad mountains as its synonyms, this “Land of snow” is an appropriate location to find respite from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The first day of North India tour package from Bangalore will start by reaching Delhi Airport/ Railway Station from Bangalore, from where you will meet our representatives and head towards Shimla. After arriving here, you will be settled in comfy rooms where you can rest for the night.
- The second day of North India tour package from Bangalore will be filled with sightseeing tours of the whole Shimla. Places like Green Valley, Wildflower Hall and Indira Holiday Home attract loads of people from all over the world. This day will end by reaching Kufri, famous for trekking and hiking, where you will get a chance to marvel at the stunning mountains surrounding you.
- Leading towards the third day of North India package from Bangalore, you will traverse the beautiful hilly roads taking you to the favourite hill station of Indian families - Manali. This is a small town nestled amidst the vast snow-capped mountains and offers the best staycation be it with friends or family. Settled in the shores of Beas river, this town is loaded with an array of water as well as snow activities. The third day of the trip will be spent travelling and traversing towards the nearby places.
- Day four of the tour will take you to Rohtang Pass, a high mountain pass on the Pir Panjal Range. On your drive to this majestic location, you will get a chance to stop at Solang Valley where you can try your hands on some adventure activities like Snow biking, sledging, skiing and snow scooters.
- The fifth day of the tour you will take you back to Manali, where you will get to enjoy more beautiful places like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Club House, Van Vihar and Vashisht Temple. After seeking blessings at these spiritual places, head back to your comfy stays and spend an evening in leisure and having rest.
- As you lead towards the sixth day of the tour, you will be offered the beautiful views of Kullu Valley and Palampur tea gardens on your way to Dharamshala.
- The seventh day of this trip will be spent by en routing the beautiful routes taking you to Dalhousie through Mcleodganj while marking fun-filled visits to the places like Dal lake and St John in the wilderness church.
- Day eight will be spent while having fun in Dalhousie by visiting famous go-to spots like Kjahhar, where you can go for pony rides taking you to deep woods having an untamed natural beauty.
- As you lead towards the ninth day of the trip, the day will start by checking out from your stay and proceeding back to Delhi while carrying loads of memories with you in the form of pictures and mementoes.
About The Destination:
Shimla is an adorable hill station located in Himachal Pradesh that seems to be a slice of paradise on the face of Earth. It is surrounded by beautiful hills and lush greenery, which seems to make it nature's wonderland. Shimla Tour Package 2 Nights 3 days is the best option to witness the beauty of this heavenly hill-station. You can also enjoy a toy train ride that takes you through staggering tunnels and beautiful bridges.
Shimla has a rich history, which even attracted Britishers as it was their summer capital. You can walk through the rich history of Shimla by visiting the Military Museum. It has many other interesting places to visit, such as; Rashtrapati Niwas, charming Kufri town, the Jakhu temple, and the Christ church. Book the Shimla tour 2 Nights 3 days and enjoy a relaxing vacation in the hills far away from the mundane city life.
About the Shimla Tour Package 2 Nights 3 Days:
- In Shimla tour package 2 nights 3 days you will reach Shimla from Chandigarh in a bus and you will cover the exclusive places of the hill station.
- On the very first day, you will witness the beauty of three splendid sites. Ridge will be the first place that you will explore in the morning time, which is situated in the heart of Shimla.
- From here, the next place to visit would be the ancient Christ Church of neo-gothic architecture. After that, you'll visit Mall road of Shimla, built by Britishers.
- Next day, you will resume your Shimla package 2 nights 3 days tour by visiting Kufri ski resort, which is popular for adventure sports. Also, you'll have a tour of Jakhu temple, Himachal state museum, and vice-regal lodge.
- On the third day, you will witness three spiritual sites of Shimla- Annandale, Tara Devi temple, and Kalibari temple.
- After completion of this tour along with lots of good memories of Shimla, you will proceed towards Chandigarh by bus.
- Rajasthan is a colorful blend of folklore, celebrations, traditions, and cultures. It packs a conglomerate of cultural treasures, royal forts, historic buildings, and beautiful mansions that are bound to take you into the royal era. Budget Rajasthan tour packages give a fascinating tour of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Jaipur that are known to portray the essence of Rajasthan in the best way.
- Being your first day by reaching Jaipur airport or railway station (on your own) from where you’ll be transferred to your hotel. After taking some rest, you’ll get to visit Amber Fort that served as the main residence of Rajputs. Return to your hotel in the evening and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Reserve your second day to have an expedition of the famous attractions of Jaipur, such as Jantar Mantar and City Palace, that are the famous architectural marvels. You’ll also visit the Hawa Mahal and Govind Dev Ji Temple that are the prime attractions of Jaipur.
- On the third day of your budget Rajasthan tour package you’ll be transferred to Jodhpur, the beautiful blue city. After checking in to the hotel, you’ll visit Umaid Bhavan Palace, which was the largest private residence of the royal family of Jodhpur.
- On the fourth day, you’ll leave for Jaisalmer. Upon reaching, get ready for an exciting day in the desert. You can enjoy camel safari in the beautiful desert of Jaisalmer. Later in the evening get ready for a fun-filled night in the desert. Witness the Rajasthani folk dance and enjoy your delicious meal. Rest for the night in the beautiful camps. This is undoubtedly a once in a lifetime experience.
- Reserve your fifth day for the sightseeing of the local attractions of Jaisalmer. First, you’ll visit Fort Gate and Nathmal Ki Haveli that are the architectural jewels of Jaisalmer. You’ll then proceed to visit Jaisalmer Folklore Museum and Gadisar Lake.
- On the sixth day of the cheap Rajasthan tour package, you’ll be transferred to Udaipur, and you’ll visit Sri Eklingji temple.
- Reserve your seventh day to visit the local sites of Udaipur, such as Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir and Lake Pichola. You’ll then visit Fatehsagar Lake that is an artificial lake.
- On the eighth day, the trip will finally come to an end, and you’ll check out from your hotel and you will be transferred to Udaipur airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Destinations Covered : Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett, Dehradun, Nainital, Kausani and Binsar
Start Point : Haridwar Railway Station/ Haridwar Bus stand
End Point : Nainital Bus stand
Starting Time: Approximately 11:00 AM on Day 1
Ending Time : Between 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM on Day 9
Uttarakhand,abode of cloud blessed with pristine locations has variety to offer to each travellers from spirituality to adventure seeker or nature love or be it wildlife enthusiast.
Haridwar the city known for its divine spirituality is situated at the bank of river Ganga which makes it most famous across the world for its divine and awe-inspiring Ganga Arti.
Mussoorie is a hill station in Uttarakhand, well known for its beautiful natural scenery all around. The city brims with awe-inspiring natural wonders, from mighty snow-capped mountains to breathtaking view points.
Rishikesh is a beautiful city nestled in the foothills of Himalayas and Ganga is the paradise for all adventure lovers and spiritual lovers. It has a plethora of Ashrams throughout the city offering the best Yoga and Meditation experience in the world.
Jim Corbett home to the majestic Royal Bengal Tigers and featuring a brilliant diversity of flora and fauna perfect for a wildlife enthusiast.
Kausani is a picturesque hill station famous for its scenic splendor and its spectacular view of the Himalayas. Flanked by the rivers Kosi and Gomti, this small town sits atop the Pingnath Peak.
Binsar is one of the most scenic spots in the Kumaon Himalayas it offers a majestic view of the snowy Himalayan peaks like the mesmerizing ranges Chaukhamba, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Shivling and Panchachuli.
Nainital is a beautiful valley, caved between the mountains with great panoramic views. The place is famous for its Lake with pear shape & bluegreen water which adds beauty to the town.
Uttarakhand tour package from Haridwar gives a perfect combination of spirituality, adventure, peace and pristine beauty of the abode of clouds along with sighting of Royal bengal tigers. Explore fascinating locations and get amazed by the culture of the place.
Available Booking Option:
Uttarakhand Tour for 2 people
Uttarakhand Tour for 3 people
Uttarakhand Tour for more than 3 people
- The fourth day of the trip will take you to Gangotri, the birthplace of River Ganga. Admire the view of Ganga flowing in full force and experience the serenity while sitting along its banks. Marvel at this giant white granite temple offering a beautiful sight to behold. Offer prayers and listen to the holy hymns and aartis being played as you lead towards seeking the blessings.
- The fifth day of the tour will start by checking out from Uttarkashi and getting transferred to Guptkashi. A glance at the mesmerizing sight of Baghirathi and Alakhnanda coming together at Devprayag. After reaching Guptkashi, attend a blissful prayer at Ardhnarishwar Temple - a temple dedicated to the half-male and half-female form of Lord Shiva.
- The sixth day will start as you travel towards Gaurikund, which is believed to be the place where Lord Shiva expressed his love for Goddess Parvati. There is a small pool of hot water, which originated naturally and stays warm all year round.
- From Gaurikund, you will ascend towards Kedarnath and will get a chance to marvel at the beauty of Kedarnath Temple located amidst the snow-capped Himalayas. Praise the mighty Lord Shiva as you enter the temple and experience pure haven while listening to the ringing bells and holy prayers being offered.
- The seventh day of the trip will be spent traveling from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and Gaurikund to Guptkashi.
- The eighth day will start by traveling towards Badrinath and reaching your comfy stay. This whole town will shower you with the blessings of Lord Vishnu. Do not forget to marvel at the holy confluence of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini. Enjoy some quaint and spiritual time here before leaving for your stay.
-The ninth day of the trip will be spent in the Badrinath temple where the Morning and Evening aartis will offer some blissful sights. Enjoy the pony rides as you lead towards the temple and admire the beauty it has to offer. Get a chance to soak in the holy waters of hot springs, known as Tapt Kund.
- The last day of the trip will take you back to Haridwar from where you can leave back to your homes carrying millions of memories.
Jim Corbett can be termed as a land of adventure that not only takes you close to some of the breathtaking nature but also gives a thrilling experience. The park nestles in the middle of the vast spread himalayan mountain ranges offering a striking lush greenery all around. You will be able to spot a plethora of wild animals starting from elusive Royal Bengal Tiger to Leopards. The best part of this park would be the wildlife safari to the famous Corbett Tiger Reserve. The time spent in the course of the safari tour will surely be everlasting and memorable at the same time.
On the first day of the Jim Corbett Safari Package, you will be arriving at the National Park with your loved ones for a wonderful and once in a lifetime adventure trip. Sip in the welcome drink and head out to the resort for a comfortable stay. Have your lunch and then head out for a visit to Dhangarhi museum or Corbett fall. At the end of the tour, you can come back to the resort and witness some of the luring recreational facilities in the premises of the resort.
The second day of the trip is all about sightseeing and going on jungle safari to have a head on encounter with the deadly animals. Fasten your belts and head into the park to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger marching like a king. After spending a considerable time taking the jungle safari, you can come back to the resort and visit the banks of river Kosi, which flows close by your resort.
On the third day of the tour, you will be departing back to Delhi. If you have missed out anything in the national park then you can cover it in the morning or else relax comfortably in your room for some time. Have your breakfast at the hotel and then check out. Carry home some wonderful memoirs.
About the Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore:- Offering the fascinating blend of culture and wildlife in one package is India, the land of mysticism.
- Get enchanted with the royal city of Jaipur, the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikhri, the historical town of Agra and the wildlife tour.
- On this 8 day trip of Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore visit and experience, Sufi Qawali, Guided walk, Interaction with locals, Hot Air Ballooning at Jaipur, Open Canter Safari at Ranthambore.
- Experience the essence of life in India by strolling the quaint lanes of Old Delhi where you also can revel in a Sufi Qawali performance.
- The most popular destination Jaipur has a lot to explore. Get a bird’s eye view the royal pink city early mornings from a hot air balloon.
- You can even picnic at Mehtab Bhag and watch the mesmerising sight of the sun receding in the background of the glamorous Taj Mahal.
- Listen to the true roar of a Tiger in an open canter jeep at Ranthambhore.
- Kashmir is one of the most loved hill stations in the world for its enchanting natural landscapes as well as nerve wracking adventure options. Saying this, Kashmir is also home to a number of pilgrimage sites such as Amarnath and Vaishno Devi and some cherished attractions like Dal Lake, Kashmir Valley, Khardung La Pass, Gulmarg, Shalimar Bagh.
- The best part of visiting Kashmir and spending some time is the perfect blend of unparalleled beauty and mystic charm of the welcoming local residents that will certainly make a mark in your memory.
- This Kashmir tour package from Delhi commences when you arrive at Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir. Being one of the most cherished places in the state, Srinagar welcomes all the tourists coming over from various parts of the country with a big heart. This place is widely famous for its breathtaking attractions and adventure hubs.
- After reaching Srinagar airport from Delhi on your own, you will be welcomed by the representatives who will transfer you to the houseboat that has been booked for your stay.
- You can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for a Shikara ride in the evening hours. Dal Lake in Srinagar is an important place of tourist interest and is widely popular for its floating markets and pristine surroundings.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken out for a sightseeing tour of the capital city. On an excursion tour, you will spend time at Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- The third day of the trip will take you to Gulmarg, a popular hill station and honeymoon destination in India. Known for its surreal landscapes and breathtaking attraction, Gulmarg is a must visit place in the course of your trip to Kashmir.
- The day out in Gulmarg will let you explore some of the breathtaking attractions and leisure activities. You can choose to try out golf, nature walks, bird watching, pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
- On the day 4 of the Kashmir package from Delhi, our representatives will take you to Pahalgam, a place that holds a top mention in every adventure lover's itinerary. Reach Pahalgam visiting Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs on the way.
- Checking into the hotel pre-booked for the stay at Pahalgam, you can spend the day taking part in various adventure activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be visiting Sonamarg, a well known place for spending some time with your beloved partner in the middle of some captivating viewpoints and lush greenery.
- Sonamarg happens to offer you some of the breathtaking views of the himalayan mountain ranges and some panoramic sights of the alluring valley.
- You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake. The tour ends on the day 6 and it is time to return back to Delhi with some amazing moments and priced memories with your loved ones.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then you will be dropped at the airport from where you can catch your scheduled flight to Delhi.
Delhi tour package from Chennai is one of the best ways to explore the fantastic cities of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Fatehpur Sikri. The cosmopolitan capital of India, Delhi is a fantastic blend of both historic and modernistic worlds.
People visiting Delhi simply love to stroll around the famous Indian historical monuments such as Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Purana Qila, Humayun’s Tomb, etc. Besides, the city also boasts a lot of hidden religious and cultural centers, eateries, shopping plazas, etc. to bring a massive smile on the face of the city dwellers. But what makes Delhi a traveler's real paradise is its fantastic nightlife where you have a seamless blend of thrilling and pulsating activities such as chilling, partying, dancing, and dining.
Your next hopping point, that is, the beautiful city of Agra, is nothing less than any other city in terms of tourism popularity. Agra is a city where you will find plenty of historical sites, vibrant local markets, and some delectable food. Needless to say, this vibrant city is a perfect blend of both heritage and culture.
Jaipur, the vibrant amalgamation of new and old marvels, is a fairy tale land painted in a hue of pink. Right from magnificent forts to temples to palaces to museums to bustling bazaars, the city has everything under one roof. Delhi Tourism Package from Chennai gives you an excellent opportunity of exploring the majestic buildings, resplendent forts and palaces, and famous shopping bazaars that the city has got to offer. While you peep deep within the city walls, relish yourself on some delectable dishes such as Pyaaz Kachori, Ghewar, and Dal Baati Churma.
Once renowned as the Mughal Emperor’s blooming capital, the town Fatehpur Sikri features some famous ancient monuments built in Persian, Hindu, and Indo-Muslim architectural styles. The essence of spirituality is quite high here in Fatehpur Sikri as you have ample religious moments here in every nook and corner of the town.
- Your visit to Jaipur’s Fatehpur Sikri on day 3 will take you back to the golden era when King Akbar led the region. Embrace the blend of Mughal and Persian architectural styles that still mark their presence in the region.
Explore the stunning hamlet of Pahalgam en route Patnitop - the views of the valley from here will win you over. You can visit places like the Aru Valley where you can enjoy sightseeing and activities, in Baisaran you can get to ride ponies, and also visit Betaab Valley, the Amusement Park and Chandanwari.
About safety and hygiene:
- Tucked away in the beautiful land of Himachal Pradesh and spread out on five hills, Dalhousie provides the visitors with a perfect amalgamation of old-world charm with modern facilities. Be it the marvellous mountain trails overlooking the gushing streams or the vivid architecture, making people stop and stare; here one gets an opportunity to indulge in numerous entertainment options. Opting for a Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Package will make sure that you enjoy the best of nature while indulging in loads of thrilling adrenaline rushing activities.
- The first day of this Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Package will begin with reaching Pathankot, and from there, you will be transported to Dalhousie. The road will provide you with many beautiful sceneries, followed by finally reaching the hotel. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, a sightseeing tour will begin and will take you towards Tinsel Hill station. A trip towards historical buildings like St. Francis and St. John’s churches will be made, followed by finally reaching Dainkund Peak. Here, you will get a chance to traverse around Chamera Lake and marvel at this beautiful shining waterbody. The day will end with reaching the hotel back and resting the night in your comfy rooms.
- The second day of the Dalhousie Khajjiar Package will begin with having some delicious breakfast, followed by enjoying a drive towards Khajjiar. The first stop of the day will be Khajjiar Lake, where you will be mesmerised by its spellbinding beauty. The place is also home to numerous adventurous activities like paragliding, zorbing and horse-riding. A visit to Kalatop wildlife sanctuary will also be marked today, and if lucky enough, you might get a chance to spot some rare animals like leopards, wild-cat and black bears. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- Day three will mark the end of this tour, and today you will check out from your hotel in Dalhousie. You will be driven towards Pathankot Railway Station/ Bus Stand, from where you can continue your journey back home.
About Himachal Tour Package from Chandigarh:
- Lying in the country’s northern part, Himachal Pradesh is known popularly for its majestic mountains, cheerful culture, and age-old religious sites. This scenic destination is also famous for its thrilling adventure sports, ancient forts, and authentic Himachali cuisine.
- The Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will take you on a very ful-filling tour of this glorious Indian state, letting you explore some of the gems of this destination including Shimla, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and Manali.
- As per the Himachal package from Chandigarh itinerary, Day 1 will start with your arrival at the Chandigarh railway station/airport, from there you will be picked up by our representative.
- Head towards Shimla, the picturesque hill station in Himachal. Perched at an elevation of around 2200 meters from sea level, Shimla is famous for its mystical woods, lofty hills, and colonial structures. You will spend your first evening at Shimla enjoying a leisure time with your loved ones.
- On the second day, you will gear up for Kufri, which is a quaint hill station, famous for its rich panoramic sights. You will also get a chance to cover other popular attractions including Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakhoo Temple, and Christ Church.
- You will proceed on a fun-filled trip to yet another stunning hill station of Himachal Pradesh, Manali on the third day. Perched between the Dhauladhar ranges and the Pir Panjal, Manali boasts sprawling meadows, shining streams, lush forests, quaint villages, and adventurous activities. Your first evening in Manali will be all about an enjoyable private time.
- The fourth day of your Himachal tour from Chandigarh will take you on an excursion to the famous Rohtang Valley, where you will get a chance to explore your adventurous side and enjoy exhilarating activities like skiing and sledging.
- On the fifth day, you will enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali, covering top attractions like Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Club House, and Vashisht Temple. The rest of the day will be all yours to enjoy a leisurely private time.
- Dharamshala, which is known popularly as Dalai Lama’s sacred residence will be our spot for the sixth day. This place is famous for its bustling local markets and ancient monasteries.
- On the seventh day, you will enjoy a half-day sight-seeing tour of Dharamshala, visiting popular attractions like McLeodganj, Dal Lake, and Little Lhasa. Later, you will proceed on a short road trip to Dalhousie.
- Nicknamed as the “Mini Switzerland of India”, Dalhousie is a quaint hill station that flaunts a rustic charm with its Victorian and Scottish structures. The eighth day of your Himachal tour will be spent amidst the scenic vistas, flowery meadows, misty mountains, gurgling rivers, and pine-clad valleys of this hill town.
- On the ninth day, you will head for Amritsar, which is known to manifest the heroic essence of Punjab. You will spend your afternoon witnessing the legendary flag lowering event at the India-Pakistan border lying in this state.
- The last day of your Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will be all about sightseeing and shopping in the city of Amritsar. You will pay a visit to the iconic Jallianwala Bagh and the peaceful Golden Temple and indulge in some street shopping at the local markets before proceeding back home.Later in the day, drive to Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station and continue your homebound journey.
- Located on the foothills of the Himalayas, this land of snow is home to loads of scenic beauty, an array of adrenaline rushing activities and serene landscapes. Being an appropriate destination to romanticize away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this place is rushed by couples from all over the world.
- The first day of North India honeymoon package will start from Delhi where you will meet our representative to travel towards Shimla - a top destination to have fun and adventure within serenity. The first day of the trip will be for leisure; thus you can spend the time resting or strolling around your stay together. The day will end by staying overnight in your beautiful and comfy rooms.
- Day two of North India honeymoon packages will offer you a chance to traverse the charming lanes of Shimla and visit many beautiful places. All famous attractions like Wildflower Hall, Green Valley and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies will be covered on this day.
- On your way to these beautiful locations, the sights of snow-capped hills and lush green plains will follow. Kufri, a high place famous for adventure sports like trekking and hiking will also be covered on this day. The second day of the tour will end by reaching back to your stay and resting overnight.
- The third day of North India honeymoon tour package will take you towards the beautiful sceneries of Manali. From shopping to adventures and from tasty food to beautiful landscapes, here you will find everything. The route towards Manali will offer several sites to behold, including a stop at Hanogi Devi Temple.
- On the fourth day, you will enjoy the scenery of Manali while travelling towards Rohtang Pass. The route towards this pass will make a stop at a magnificent waterfall - Rahalla Falls. Famous for adventure sports like mountain biking, snowboarding and skiing, Rohtang Pass is the favourite location of adventure lovers seeking a thrill. The day will end by travelling back to Manali and resting overnight.
- Manali has so much to offer that one can not visit all significant destinations in just a day. Thus, the fifth day of the tour will be spent sightseeing in Manali. Many frequented places like Hadimba Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Vashisht Temple will be covered on this day.
- The sixth day of this tour will take you to Dharamshala while crossing Palampur. This whole will offer you a sight of many hidden gems, including the tea gardens and the mesmerizing Kullu Valley. The sixth day will be spent travelling and will end by reaching Dharamshala - home of Dalai Lama.
- Seventh-day of the tour will continue to offer you beautiful views of this valley as you traverse the route towards Dalhousie. On the way to Dalhousie, you will get to stop at some famous places like Little Lhasa, St. Paul in the wilderness church and the beautiful Dal Lake. The day will end by reaching Dalhousie - a hilly town nestling in the Dhauladhar mountain range.
- The eighth day of the tour will be spent sightseeing in Dalhousie. Famous for Khajjiar hill station, this place offers some of the marvellous sceneries of untamed nature. The whole day here will be paid at this hill station wandering around, trying hands-on some adventurous activities, taking pony rides and having toothsome food, followed by a visit to the Khajjiar lake.
- Day nine of the trip will end by checking out from your hotel and travelling back to your homes from Delhi and mark an end to this beautiful journey, and you will be bidding goodbye to the panoramic sceneries.
- New Delhi
About the Destination:
Celebrate your romantic milestones with your soulmate and uncover the hidden secrets of the Golden Triangle and Royal Rajasthan. From the incredibly beautiful Taj Mahal to the Golden Sand Dunes of Thar Desert, the tour dives deep to explore the rich culture and traditions of India. Take long strolls with your partner through Mughal architectural wonders like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and munch in the famous paranthas at Paranthe wali gali, Chaat at Chandani Chowk and kebabs at Khan Market.
Create beautiful memories as you hold hands together and walk towards the enigmatic Taj Mahal on the banks of the Yamuna River. Visit the blushing pink city and capture endless videos and time-laps of the world famous Hawa Mahal followed by spending a romantic evening at the rooftop wind view cafe sipping in your choice of coffee. Get a taste of adventure as you explore the unending Thar desert on a Camel Safari.
Spend quality time with your partner and watch the sky change its colors as the sun sets during a romantic boat ride on the Pichola Lake. Sit on the top of the Mehrangarh Fort overlooking the Blue City and recollect all the beautiful memories created in this tour with your better half. Don't forget to catch a Ghoomar performance, and make sure you twirl with the folk dancer to the rhythm of local musical instruments.
Route: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur
Duration: 10 Days & 9 Nights
Start point: Delhi
- New Delhi
- Dotted with beautiful hill stations having magnificent orchards and surrounded by massive snow-capped mountains, Himachal Pradesh is a lovely place sitting on the Himalayas. Having many challenging terrains and an array of adrenaline rushing activities to try hands-on, this state is Mecca of adventure enthusiasts.
- North India tour packages from Chennai will start by taking off from Chennai and reaching Delhi, from where you will meet our representative to travel towards the beautiful town of Shimla. The favourite destination of not only locals but the people from abroad, this town offers a range of attractions and famous places to pay a visit.
- The first day of the day will be spent travelling and reaching your stay where you will rest overnight.
- As the second day of North India tour packages from Chennai arrives, you will get a chance to witness the beautiful sites of Shimla. The pleasant climate, lush greenery and the snow-capped mountains have attracted loads of tourists, thus making them a popular destination on every trip.
- Major attractions like Green Valley, Wildflower Hall and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies will be covered on this day. Kufri, a famous spot for trekking and hiking, will also be visited on the second day.
- Ascending towards the third day of the trip, you will reach Manali - a resort town and the favourite vacationing spot of families. Surrounded by the vast snow-capped mountains, this town offers a plethora of activities to try and spiritual places to pay a visit. While traversing the snowy route towards Manali, you will get a chance to stop and seek blessings at Hanogi Devi Temple.
- The fourth day of the North India package from Chennai will be spent whirling around Manali and reaching Rohtang Pass. On the route, many beautiful places will be spotted like magnificent Rahalla Falls. At Rohtang Pass, you will get to experience some serious adrenaline rush by enjoying the activities like skiing, sledging and mountain biking. Major tourist spots here include Kothi, Nehru Kund, Gulaba and Marhi.
- On the fifth day of this trip, you will head back to Manali and pay a visit to spiritual places like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Club house, Van Vihar and Vashisht Temple. The fifth day will be spent by spending some leisure time at your comfy stays.
- The sixth day of the tour will be consumed while traveling towards Dharamshala and enjoying the beautiful views of Kullu valley alongside. This whole day will be filled with travelling and once you reach Dharamshala, the remaining day will offer you some leisure time within your stay.
- The seventh day of the tour will provide you with a chance to admire the scenic beauty of Dharamshala, followed by travelling to Dalhousie via Mcleodganj. Get a chance to enjoy some leisure time around Dal Lake followed by continuing the travel. The day will end by reaching Dalhousie and staying in a hotel overnight.
- Day eight of the tour will take you to the best of Dalhousie. From the pony rides along the green meadows of khajjiar to the admiring sunset around its lake, here you will get a chance to enjoy many fun-filled activities.
- The tour will end on the ninth day, by checking out from your hotel and travelling back to your homes from Delhi.
- New Delhi
- Is the Himalayan adventure tour your dream? Are you finding it difficult to plan an extensive tour to capture the maximum of this beautiful region?
- Then check this sightseeing cum adventure activity package which gives you the exotic opportunity to experience the life of adventure junkies.
- Indulge in a 13 day long trip starting from Delhi and pass the major cities like Rishikesh, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Golden Temple, Wagah Border, Mcleodganj, Dharamkot, Triund, Bir etc.
- The extended forest areas, dhabas, rough roads, the mighty Ganges, shopping centres, naturally blessed regions, blissfully lying mountain ranges etc will make your tour incomparable.
- This enthralling tour has umpteen number of pulsating activities like river rafting and bungee jumping in Rishikesh, trekking, paragliding in Bir and camping under the stars listening to the ubiquitous noises of the hill forests.
- The package includes food, accommodation in hotels and tents and all the transportation during the tour.
- There are two variants available: 1) For a Group of Minimum 10 or 14 PAX and 2) For a Group of Minimum 6 PAX.
- Himalayan adventure activities are anyone's dream, from time immemorial, as the location lying near the lofty snow-clad peaks are hardy, glistening and breathtakingly amazing.
- But the unpredictable climatic conditions, the lesser number of days etc act as villains to your dreams to fulfill the bucket list of adventure activities you have been carrying for a while.
- Here is a stop to your longing. This is an opportunity to enter the cult of adventure junkies keeping Himalayas as their motherland. A sightseeing tour starting from Chandigarh has everything which satiates the word adventure, very well.
- An 8 day long trip keeps its targets as Chandigarh, Amritsar, Golden Temple, Wagah Border, Mcleodganj, Dharamkot, Triund, Bir etc.
- From trekking to paragliding, the trip offers a package of adventure cum laid-back, a tailor made vacation to all those chaotic minds.
- There are two variants available: 1) For a Group of Minimum 10 or 14 PAX and 2) For a Group of Minimum 6 PAX.
- The package includes food, accommodation in hotels and tents and all the transportation during the trip.
Himachal Tour Packages
- Loaded with rich biodiversity and home to some humongous mountains, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful state located on the foothills of the Himalayas. Himachal tour package from Ahmedabad will take you to this mighty destination and will make sure that you experience the best of vacation amidst nature.
- The first day of the Himachal tour package from Ahmedabad will commence as you reach the city of Shimla and get settled in your comfy rooms. The remaining day will be given to you to spend as you please; thus you can either roam around the stay or can go for some sightseeing on your own.
- Day two of the Himachal package from Ahmedabad will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Shimla, and you will get to visit many famous places of tourist interest. Major locations like Kufri, Himalayan Aviary, Jakhoo Temple, and Sankat Mochan Viewpoint will be covered on this day. If the time permits, you can also go for a shopping spree at the Mall Road followed by having some tasty regional food from local vendors.
- The third day of the Himachal Pradesh tour package from Ahmedabad will be spent travelling to Manali while traversing the beautiful roads showcasing the beauty of surrounding mountains. Once you reach the destination, the rest of the day will be spent having some leisure time while resting at your stay.
- The fourth day will be the adventurous one as you will get a chance to visit Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. The whole day will be spent at these places, and all major destinations like Hadimba temple, Jagatsukh, Vashishth Kund and Tibetan Monastery will be visited on this day.
- The fifth day of the Himachal Tour From Ahmedabad will offer you a chance to indulge in many adrenaline rushing activities like paragliding, zorbing, ropeway, ATV ride and river rafting. The whole day will be spent in Solang valley, followed by travelling back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the sixth day of this tour, you will be departing from Manali while traversing the beautiful roads of Kullu and will reach Chandigarh. From Chandigarh, you will travel towards Ahmedabad and will proceed to your homes while carrying loads of memories.
About The Destination:
Himachal Pradesh is endowed with some of the majestic mountain ranges of Himalayas, cheerful culture, and some ancient places of worship that attract zillions of visitors from all over the world. This state happens to be the home for many other famous hill stations of India like Kullu, Manali, Shimla, and Chamba. In the course of your visit to Himachal Pradesh you will be able to capture some of the scenic landscapes, take part in a number of adventure sports, relish varieties of himachali cuisines, and much more.
Coming over to this place will surely be one of the best experiences on your vacation as you will not only be able to treat your senses with some of the best sights all around but also relive your adrenaline rush. Filled with scenic mountain ranges and fruit filled orchards, this place also attracts many film directors to use the wonderful picturesque surroundings for shooting romantic shots. Come over to this natural abode on a Himachal tour package from Mumbai and take away some of the unforgettable memories back home with you. Book exciting Himachal Packages from Mumbai with Thrillophilia for a wonderful experience of luxury.
About The Himachal Tour Packages from Mumbai:
The Himachal Tour Packages from Mumbai will take you out on a full day tour to visit some of the famous tourist attractions like Kufri, Himalayan Aviary, Jakhoo Temple, and Sankat Mochan Viewpoint. You will relish a candlelit dinner with your beloved partner in the hotel’s restaurant on this Himachal Packages from Mumbai.
Visiting Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley on the way you will also visit Hadimba temple, Jagatsukh, Vashishth Kund, Tibetan Monastery and Mall road. Solang Valley is widely popular for its amazing clear skies and lush greenery all around which lets you spend some time in peace. Rohtang Pass is widely popular for being a favorite adventure destination in Himachal Pradesh. The trip to Rohtang La will be filled with thrill and excitement where you spend time amid snow-capped mountains, fresh mountain air, and take on a challenging journey.
You can take part in a number of adventure activities like paragliding, zorbing, ropeway, ATV ride and river rafting. Visit Kullu in this Himachal tour package from Mumbai before the end of this amazing trip and explore some of the best places like Great Himalayan National Park, Raghunath Temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Bhrigu Lake,Pandoh Dam, Manikaran, Friendship Peak, Chandrakhani Pass: For Its Scenic Beauty, Bhuntar: Unexplored But Gorgeous, and Naggar.
- On the 3rd day of your trip, you begin your trek to Kheerganga, which is one of the highlights of Kasol tour package from Delhi. After spending the night in Kheerganga, you make your way to the beautiful village of Tosh.
- The final day consists of a transfer from Tosh to the beautiful Manikaran Gurudwara from where you can avail a cab transfer back to Bhuntar and from Bhuntar, back to Delhi on a bus.
About Barot Valley Packages:
- Perched in the breathtaking valleys of the Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh, Barot is known for its scenic vistas, unpolluted atmosphere, and thrilling trekking trails. In addition to its wealth of extraordinary natural beauty, this quaint valley village is also bestowed with a rich biodiversity, which is enough to propel a heavy influx of holidaymakers to this place.
- The well-planned Barot Valley tour packages of Thrillophilia will let you enjoy an amazing camping experience amidst the wilderness and explore the enthralling splendors of nature. You will also get a chance to discover some of the hidden gems of Himachal including Barot Village, Uhl River, and Jalan Village.
- The first day will be all about your arrival at the campsite of Barot and a small local exploration tour of the nearby spots such as Barot Market, Uhl river, crop fields, and cedar forest. This will be followed by bonfire and camping under the starry night sky.
- On the second day head to the beautiful Barot Village, which will enchant you with its traditional houses, typical Himalayan culture, and rustic vibe. Then, you will trek to the scenic Jalan Village, which is known popularly for its thick forests, panoramic views, and old-world charm.
- Later, you will pay a visit to the tranquil river Ulh, where you will enjoy a plethora of exhilarating activities such as rappelling, river crossing, and fishing.
- The third day will conclude your tour at Barot Valley and let you depart with lovely memories of this evergreen valley village.
- Spiti Valley
End Point: Shimla
Highlights of the Spiti Valley Tour package from Shimla:
- Visit the last inhabited village before the India-China border.
- Get the majestic views of the Kinner-Kailash and Jorkandan peaks.
- Get amazed by the mesmerising sunsets and sunrises.
- Shimla: Capital city of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla boasts to be the largest city in the state. Situated at a height of 2200m, the city is snuggled in beautiful hills and mystical woods.
- Kalpa: Having beautiful temples and monasteries, the village of Kalpa is famous for its apple orchards.
- Spiti: Spiti is one of the coldest places in the country. Snuggled at an altitude of 12,500 feet above the sea level, the valley serves as a paradise to adventure lovers.
- Chitkul: A true treat to the eyes, Chitkul is situated at 3,450 meters above the sea level. Here people are calm, quiet, honest and believer of both Hinduism and Buddhism making it a heavenly place.
About the Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla:
The Spiti Valley Tour Package From Shimla packs in excitement and amazement that you will look forward to. These four days of excursion and beauty will leave you awestruck. The tour starts at Shimla and takes you to Sangal on day 1. Baspa River and agriculture make this place a beautiful and enchanting one.
Day 2 is about Chitkul sightseeing. This place will help you with a lot of photographs for your social media sites and will help you enjoy to the fullest. When here, you can pay tribute to the Mathi Goddess at the temple in the village. On day 3 we will be visiting, as legends call it, the winter home of Lord Shiva, Kalpa. Get amazed by views of Kinner-Kailash and Jorkandan peaks.
Day 4 is the last day of this tour and you get to visit places like a temple dedicated to the goddess Chanadika and spend some relishing time with the sight of spellbinding mountains. The Spiti Valley Tour Package From Shimla ends here with a lot of memories to share with your friends and family members.
- New Delhi
Reporting time: 7:00 PM
Planning for the next weekend getaway from Delhi that will help you take a break from daily life? Then this tour to Tirthan and Jibhi is perfect for you. Tirthan river valley is an unexplored paradise that is surrounded by thick forests and provides a stunning backdrop for those who love camping. At 10800 meters lies the beautiful Jibhi Jalori pass that can be reached either by road or by trekking. You can visit the beautiful Serolsar Lake that resides in a beautiful backdrop of rich green hills and tall trees.
- The village draws its name from the Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of the Himalayas.
- The valley is well known for the scenic beauty, lush green forest, lakes, short hikes, and camping experiences.
- If you are traveling by a Volvo then make sure that you get off at the starting point of Aut Tunnel and from there a private vehicle will take you to Tirthan Valley.
- The package includes the services of a guide for the hikes and a vehicle with a local driver for a comfortable commute along with the stay at the camps in the Tirthan valley.
About the Destination
Manali is a popular summer resort settled in the footfalls of the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. The place is popular among domestic and international tourists as it delivers the best of the stunning mountainous views, ancient temples, breathtaking landscapes and adventurous activities. You too can get a glimpse of all this with the Manali tour packages for family.
Besides Manali, Himachal Pradesh still has many beautiful locations like Solang Valley which is a verdant piece of land situated on the way to Rohtang and attracts many adventures as it offers a selection of thrilling activities in the most beautiful setting. Another such place is Manikaran - a small pilgrimage town settled on the Parvati Valley near the Parvati River in Kullu.
Moreover, one cannot miss out on Shimla which is a summer resort town enveloped by the mighty Himalayan mountain peaks, there are many attractions dating back to the Colonial era that would interest you as well as.
Thus, plan yourself a holiday with Manali family packages and get plenty of opportunities to explore the towns and the many attractions, little hippie villages, jazzy streets, and trekking trails that would make your family time on this trip much more fun.
About Manali Tour Package For Family
- The Manali tour packages for family is a five-day trip that would take you around mesmerizing valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
- The trip will start-off in Manali where you would spend 3 days at complete ease in comfortable accommodations. During your stay in Manali, on Day 1 you and your family would be visiting the Mall Road for some shopping and eating out.
- While on Day 2 you would go for sightseeing of the best attractions which includes the ancient Hadimba Devi Temple, the snow-covered surroundings here are breathtaking. The next stop in the Manali family trip packages is the Tibetan Monastery, you can shop for local handicrafts from the several shops covering the area.
- On Day 3 of the Manali family trip package, you would set out for Solang Valley, offering breathtaking vistas of majestic mountains, topped with snow and glistening glaciers. Here you can enjoy skiing during the winters and horse riding, yak riding, paragliding, cable car ride and zorbing during the summer season.
- Day 4 of the Manali tour package for family will be dedicated to Manikaran and Shimla. Starting with Manikaran, a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. You will spend some time at World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters and Parvati River. Visit the Himalayan National Park at Kufri where you may choose to ride yaks and horses.
- Day 5 of your trip, you will be taken to the Himalayan National Park at Kufri and the other attractions in Shimla like ViceRegal Lodge - a typical Scottish castle with walnut wood ceiling and Burma teak which provides you with wonderful panoramic views over the region.
- Later in the evening depart from Manali in a Volvo.
Embark on a fairy tale vacation towards the hills by booking the cheap Manali packages that fit the pocket of all. The dreamy hill station of Manali tucked away in the blanket of greenery and mighty hills is known for its majestic beauty. The jaw-dropping and instagram-worthy landscape of this hill station pulls a huge crowd towards it.
Solang Valley is the most popular attraction here that is known to be epitome of natural beauty and you can also try here activities like skiing and snowmobiling. If you’re a spiritual soul then you can also visit Hidimba temple and Manu temple that offer tranquility and peace to the visitors.
- Next morning you’ll reach Manali, and you’ll check into your assigned resort. You’ll start the trip by visiting some enthralling attractions like Hadimba Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Hongkong Market & Tibetan Monastery
- The third day of Manali cheap tour packages will be full of fun and vigor as you’ll get a chance to visit the snow-covered Solang Valley. You can trek the valley to witness its beautiful lush green surroundings as per the Manali cheap packages
- On day four, you’ll visit Kullu, which is an epitome of beauty and scenic views. You’ll also visit Manikaran and Vaishno Mata temple as per the Manali cheap packages.
- You’ll finally bid goodbye to the trip on day five as you’ll leave for the Manali bus stop, and you’ll continue the journey toward Delhi on the AC Volvo bus.
- On the sixth day, you’ll reach Delhi in the early morning.
About the Destination:
Shimla Tour Packages for Family is specially designed to take you through the majestic peaks, lush green vistas, and offer you a once in a lifetime experience. Shimla is one of the most loved hill stations in North India because of its location in the midst of beautiful hills and mystical woods. Shimla is very popular for its old charm with the gorgeous architecture of the colonial era, pedestrian-friendly roads and attractive basilicas.
The pleasant climatic condition of this hill station makes it one of the most visited hill stations in India. There is a lot to explore and get spoiled for the tourists and adventure seekers respectively in the Shimla holiday package for the family. A number of small townships, which offer amazing sightseeing opportunities to the visitors, also surround Shimla. You can spend time visiting the famous temples, overlooking lush nature panoramic views, going on walking tours, and shopping at the famous mall road.
About the Shimla Tour Packages For Family:
Shimla Tour Packages for Family lets you make the most of your stay in Shimla by offering you a well-curated package. You will be provided accommodation for 2 nights in the city with daily breakfast. The package would take you through some of the most beautiful places for sightseeing by private cabs. You will be taking the famous toy train ride with your family members to visit some of the attractions in Shimla. If you love adventure sports then Shimla has a lot of offbeat activities to offer starting from Skiing to Skating down the snow-clad peaks.
In the evening hours, you can relish shopping souvenirs from the local markets to make the trip memorable all through your life. You will be assisted by the representatives all the time in the course of the trip. They will help you know the place better by offering guided tours. You can just enjoy your days at the hills of Shimla on a Shimla holiday package for the family without worrying about anything. You will get 24X7 travel assistance from our team starting from paying all the applicable taxes, parking charges, driver allowances, pickup and drop-offs as well.
Uttarakhand Tour Packages
Start/End Point - Desired location within Delhi
Start Time - Around 9:00 AM on Day 1
End Time - Around 7:00 PM on Day 8
Book this 8-day Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi for visiting some of the prominent tourist places of Uttarakhand. It starts with the capital city of Dehradun, covers hill stations like Joshimath, Auli, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti and also takes you to the famous pilgrimage site of Badrinath.
Throughout the trip a private vehicle is provided for all the transfers and sightseeing activities. A total of around 1400 km is during the course of the trip. A comfortable, cozy and clean vehicle (depending on the group size) is going to be accompanying you. A total of fourteen meals including seven breakfasts and seven dinners are a part of the package as well.
A half day sightseeing is conducted on Day 1 of Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi at Dehradun covering sites like Forest Research Institute, Tapkeshwar Temple, Deer Park, Shiv Ratan Kendra and Paltan Bazar. Start the scenic drive to Auli on Day 2 while passing by Rishikesh, Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag. The next three nights will be spent at Auli along with sightseeing of Joshimath and Badrinath. The day trip to Badrinath not only lets you visit the holy shrine but also Mana village (the last village before the Tibetan border), Ganesh Gufa and Vyas Gufa.
Mussoorie and Dhanaulti are two nearby hill stations close to Dehradun. The famous points at Mussoorie are Kempty Falls, George Hill Everest, the Company Garden, Mall road, Camel's Back, Lal Tibba and the scenic Municipal Garden. Being the last destination of the trip, the seventh night will be spent at Dhanaulti before taking the return journey to Delhi on Day 8. Owing to the comfortable hotel accommodation and the relaxed trip, this tour is suitable for families, couples and also for small to medium-sized groups.
Available Booking Options:
Auli Tour for 2 people
Auli Tour for 3 people
Auli Tour for more than 3 people
About the Destination:
Get ready for an up-close and personal interaction with the diverse flora and fauna by paying a visit to Rajaji National Park. This is a tiger reserve and national park located in Uttrakhand that is spread across 820.42 kilometers. The rich biodiversity and different species of birds present here are an absolute treat for the nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
It possesses around twenty-three species of mammals and endangered species of reptiles and birds. The streams of river Ganga flowing through this national park also offers the opportunity to try various types of watersports like river rafting and canoeing. Rajaji National Park Packages give you a detailed walkthrough of this national park where you'll be bound to have the best of experiences.
You can also enjoy bird watching and wildlife safari here for incredible experiences down the layers of your memory lane. It is also home to a tiger park where around fifty species of mammals reside. So book the Rajaji National Park Tour Package to explore every dimension of this park in a hassle-free manner.
About the Rajaji National Park Packages:
Begin your first day of Rajaji National Park Packages by proceeding from Dehradun to Rajaji Tiger Reserve in a private car. Check into your hotel, and after having a scrumptious lunch, enjoy a wildlife safari tour at the park in a gypsy. The 2 night 3 days Rajaji National Park Tour Package will offer you a safari permit as well as a certified naturalist who’ll accompany you on tour.
Your second day will be reserved for the second wildlife safari tour, where you’ll get the chance to spot endangered species of animals. Have a fun time spotting various animals amidst the beautiful flora and fauna. After lunch, you’ll again proceed for the third wildlife safari tour.
Begin your third day by having a delicious breakfast and then get ready for the wildlife safari tour. This safari will be an experience of a lifetime so brace yourself. In the evening, get back to your hotel, check out and leave for Dehradun Airport/Railway station by private car.
If you wish to escape the clamor of city life, then the Uttarakhand tour package from Mumbai should be your ideal pick to have tailor-made experiences. Uttrakhand boasts of a splendid view of the Himalayas and is a land of cultural and natural beauty. This idyllic destination is dotted with beautiful valleys, lush green forests, and mountain ranges.
From Haridwar, Rishikesh to Nainital and Mussoorie, Uttrakhand is the home to all the majestic hill stations. It is also renowned for its high altitude tourist attractions like Gangotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath. If you’re looking for sleepy hamlets and offbeat destinations, then you can also visit Chakrata, Nag Tibba, and Tehri in Uttrakhand.
It is also a dreamy vacation spot for the adrenaline junkies as you can try here numerous adventure activities such as paragliding, trekking, and rock climbing. So book the Uttarakhand packages from Mumbai and get ready to create cherished memories that will last with you for a lifetime.
About Uttarakhand Tour Package from Mumbai:
- Start your eight days long Uttarakhand tour package from Mumbai by reaching Delhi from Mumbai by Flight/ Train. From Delhi, you will be transferred to Dehradun by road. Once you reach Dehradun, you’ll check into your hotel, and you’ll explore the famous attractions like Deer Park, Paltan Bazar, and Shiv Ratan Kendra.
- On the second day of the trip, you’ll be transferred from Dehradun to Auli, and you’ll have an overnight stay in your hotel.
- On day three, you’ll head to visit Joshimath that is enveloped by layers of snow.
- Reserve your day four for an excursion of Badrinath, where you can do holy pooja and darshan. After you visit Badrinath temple, you’ll head towards Mana Village, which is located close to the Tibetan Border.
- You’ll proceed to reach Mussoorie from Auli on the 5th day. After reaching Mussoorie, you’ll enjoy an overnight stay in your hotel.
Today, get ready for the sightseeing of the famous attractions of Mussoorie like Lal Tibba, Kempty falls, and Municipal Garden. Visiting these places will leave you in complete awe.
- On the seventh day, you’ll proceed towards Dhanaulti from Mussoorie, where you’ll visit Jain temples and Joranda Falls.
- On the eighth day of Uttarakhand Packages from Mumbai, the tour will come to an end, and you’ll return back to Delhi to catch your flight/train to Mumbai.
Note: Flight/Train Tickets are not included in Package, To get the flight fare details please drop an enquiry
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: AuliAuli implies to an amazing spot that lets you grasp the finest slants and tilts of the Himalayan range. It also lays down a thrilling scope to adventure lovers to undergo many adventure activities like trekking, skiing, snow mobile, ATV ride etc.
This Delhi to Auli package lets you travel with your friends or family to various locations like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Joshimath, Gorson Bugyal and of course, Auli. With this Auli tour package from Delhi, you get to enjoy the scenic charming natural beauty of that route that connects Joshimath to the upper slopes above Auli. Trek through narrow pathways that will take you through beautiful trails providing you glimpses of spectacular Himalayan ranges including Nanda Devi Peak which is the second highest peak in India.
Your stay offers comfortable and spacious room with Attach bathroom, comfortable mattress, clean linen, pillows, towels and power backup. The Delhi to Auli package also comes with great transport facilities that are sure to let you experience a convenient journey while proceeding towards the delightful tour.
How to Reach?
You have to report at Bus Stand near Kashmiri Gate, Delhi. You can reach here by either taking public transport or by hiring a private cab.
About the Nainital:
The Nainital family package takes you close to some of the gorgeous mountain ranges and stunning valleys of North India. It is considered to be the gem of the Indian State, Uttarakhand. This charming hill station sits atop the Kumaon Ranges in the Himalayas at an elevation of about 1938 metres above the sea level.
Nainital is not only home to some of the heritage colonial structures but also it is a perfect getaway for people living in Delhi and other nearby states. With a pleasant climate all through the year, this place is usually on the list of wanderlust travellers, adventure seekers, and nature lovers. In the course of the Nainital tour package for family, you should not miss out on visiting the famous shopping markets such as Mall road and tibetain market to get local produce and woollen materials. Nainital is also known for adventure rides, like the most cherished ropeway ride in which you will be able to soak in all the magnificent beauty of the snow clad mountain peaks.
About the Nainital Family Package:
- Nainital family package will start right from the day one when you will reach Delhi airport/railway-station and from there you will be picked by our representative which will drive you to Nainital where you will check in the hotel in the afternoon after reaching.
- After reaching Nainital, you can freshen up at the hotel and head out for some sightseeing activities. The Nainital tour package for family will let you carry out a sightseeing excursion and will be visiting Khurpatal Views, Mall Road, Naini Lake, and Bara Patthar, Eco Cave Garden on Day 2.
- Mall Road happens to be one of the most loved places for shopaholics who can get a wide range of woollen and handicraft products. You will also be taken to Ranikhet on Day 3 for sightseeing at the local hills and natural landscapes. You can experience the picturesque and expansive golf course, sprawling fruit orchard, ancient temple, and serene town with magnificent architectures.
- Then you will be visiting Jim Corbett on Day 4, where you will be relishing the magnificent beauty of Nature, Corbett Museum, Corbett Falls, and Garjia Temple. If you wish you can try out various adventure activities in the course of your stay at Jim Corbett like Nature Trek, Elephant Safari, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, and Mountain Biking.
- On day 5 The Nainital holiday package for family will take you on an early morning safari to the Jim Corbett National Park and after this you will check out, as you’ll be boarding your ride back to Delhi.
- New Delhi
Mussoorie, also known as the Queen of Hills, is considered to be an epitome of natural beauty and scenic landscapes. This dreamy hill station is the home to enchanting mountains, cascading waterfalls and soothing trails that promise you an unforgettable vacation. Delhi to Mussoorie package is an ideal way to uncover the beauty of this place that will paint a gorgeous picture in your mind forever.
About Mussoorie Package From Delhi:
Begin your trip by arriving from Delhi to Mussoorie in a private car. Once you reach Mussoorie, check in to the hotel and relax for a bit. In the afternoon, you’ll visit Kempty Waterfall, a renowned picnic spot where you will enjoy boating. Then you’ll proceed to visit Lal Tibba and Company Garden that give you a serene view of lush greenery and blooming flowers. Your next stop will be Mussoorie Christ Church that is a Catholic church located in the hills. In the evening you can stroll around Mall Road and buy some souvenirs for your loved ones
Begin your second day of Delhi to Mussoorie package by enjoying your breakfast and then heading out to have an expedition to Kanatal and Dhanaulti. You’ll visit the renowned attractions here like Eco Forest and Kaudia Forest that are excellent picnic and hiking spots amidst the lush green trees and shrubs. You’ll then visit Surkanda Devi Temple that holds excellent spiritual relevance for the visitors. In the evening you’ll return to your hotel, and you’ll have dinner, and then you’ll enjoy an overnight stay
The third day will finally give closure to the trip as you check out from the hotel taking back memories of the exciting trip by getting transferred from Mussoorie to Delhi in a private car.
If you are planning to visit the most popular hill stations in Uttarakhand, Haridwar, Rishikesh Dehradun, Mussoorie are places that should not be missed. These places provide tourists with the best of Uttarakhand’s tourist attractions and provide a space for unlimited entertainment. The best way to visit all these places is via good Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie tour package. All four hill stations are close to each other and can be successfully combined in one comprehensive trip.
The advantage of undertaking such a tour package is that it allows you to enjoy a range of touristic experiences in one go. Spirituality, adventure, romance and natural beauty all come together in one to make this kind of tour package very appealing to tourists.
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie tour package aims to offer you all these experiences at an affordable rate. The highlights of the package include the Ganga Arti at Haridwar, the river rafting adventures at Rishikesh, the shopping experiences at colonial Mussoorie, and much more. The experiences you have during this tour will be ones that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- The roots of Indian Religion can be felt studded in its ancient structures and mystical temples. The spirit of diverse Indian culture has attracted millions since ages and places like Rishikesh and Kedarnath have catered most of them.
- The first day of Kedarnath package from Mumbai will start by reaching Rishikesh from Mumbai from there you will be greeted by our representatives who will make a pickup to transfer you to the hotel. Spend some time in relaxation and go out to visit famous places like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram, followed by performing a blissful Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat and seeking blessings of the goddess.
- The second day of Kedarnath package from Mumbai will offer you the panoramic views of mesmerizing hills as you travel towards Guptkashi. Along the journey, you will be served the beautiful views of Ganga gushing in its full speed. Offering a sight of the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag, the journey will surely take you to the best of natural beauty India holds.
- If the time permits, the package tour to Kedarnath from Mumbai will also take you to Ardhanareshwar Temple - a temple dedicated to a half male half female form of Lord Shiva. This day will end by reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The third day of this trip will be filled with scenic surprises and will take you to many majestic places like Gaurikund, Kedarnath and Rambara. The first stop on this day will be Gaurikund - believed to be the place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Devi Parvati. From Gaurikund, it takes a trek of 16 KM to reach Kedarnath Temple, but once you arrive here, the whole tiredness vanishes as you marvel at the beautifully carved temple.
- The high mountain standing guard behind it adds some extra stars to its beauty. The divine aura and the holy hymns of this temple are believed to cure many illnesses, thus people from all over the world rush here. The day will end by getting transferred back to Guptkashi and resting overnight.
- The last day of this tour will bid goodbye to the majestic hills and will take you back to Rishikesh, from where you can head back to Mumbai.
Located in the heart of Kedarnath Valley, Chopta is home to many snow-capped mountains, vast lakes and lush green meadows. A famous trekking place dotted with many steep plains and rocky terrains, Chandrashila Trek in Chopta has invited various adventure and thrill-seekers. Chopta Tour will let you conquer the peak and set foot on a magnificent hill from where the panoramic views of the valley will catch your eyes.
The first day of Chopta tour will start as you reach the holy city of Haridwar. Blessed with the best of nature, this city lets you marvel the beauty of the gushing Ganges as you traverse along the Ghats. The prayers, the hymns and the best can be heard from each corner of the city, and the eye-catching view of thousands of diyas twinkling in the divine water is undoubtedly a scenery to die for. From Haridwar, you will be driven to Chopta, which will take around 7 to 8 hours. Once the destination is reached, the remaining day will be spent having some leisure time and enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
Day two of Chopta tour packages will be filled with thrill and loads of adventure. On this day, you will go for a 6 KM long trek towards the peak of Chandrashila. On the trail, you will come towards many fascinating places, including Tungnath, a holy site dedicated to Lord Shiva. Once you reach the peak, you will be overwhelmed by the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and the slopes beneath you. The Kedar Peak, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi and Bandrapunch can be easily seen from the peak. The day will end by descending back towards Chopta and reaching your stay.
The third day of the trip will offer you another trek in which you will conquer a height of 440 meters, which is a total uphill trek of 2kms approx. Once you reach the peak of Deoriatal, you will be provided with the beautiful views of the majestic Chaukhamba peak and the pristine Deoriatal Lake which will surely work as a treat to the eyes.
The last day of this trip will start by having some delicious breakfast, followed by travelling back to Haridwar. From here, you will be moving back to your homes.
Delhi Tour Packages
The Delhi trip package from Bangalore brings to explore the colorful mix of communities, religions, languages, and traditional tribes.
You can visit Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fort, Purana Qila, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, and many more. This city is rooted in history and all of them have their special place in the heart of the city. Delhi is the home to the largest Market of spices in Asia, the city also attracts travelers owing to its exciting activities like heritage walks, shopping, photography, street food tours, and night partying.
About the Delhi Tour Package from Bangalore:
- Delhi trip package from Bangalore will take you on a wonderful holiday and offers visitors the amazing cultural heritage of India, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur that forms a Triangle. And, this vibrant circuit is popularly known as the Golden Triangle.
- Begin with The Capital of India, Delhi, and visit Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Purana Qila, Humayun's Tomb.
- Enjoy the serenity of Bahai Temple, a lotus-shaped outline, remarkable fusion, modern engineering skills, and architectural inspiration. Followed by visiting Rajghat that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation.
- Next day, you will be in Agra with Delhi tour package from Bangalore and visit one of the most beautiful buildings ever created, Taj Mahal, an enduring monument to love after that proceed to drive to see Sikandra (Akbar`s Tomb) where Akbar's mausoleum lies.
- On Day 3, head for Jaipur with Delhi tour package from Bangalore but before that enacting to visit Fatehpur Sikri, a unique blend of architectural excellence, as well as religious beliefs.
- The general Aura, the open courtyards, and The carvings of this ancient walled city will leave you breathless which you can nor miss. Just do not miss the distinct color of Jaipur buildings, also known for fascinating monuments and colorful markets.
- Explore the famous attractions of Jaipur like Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Albert Hall Museum that will make you fall in love with this amazing city. End of your trip with lifelong memories and depart to homeland
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
The Agra, a city known for the world-famous Taj Mahal, has much more than just the Taj Mahal. The city has a rich historical background due to which many tourists opt for the Agra tour from Delhi by car. You can view the richness of history in the monuments that it has. It also has a mention in the epic mythological Mahabharata as “Agravana” whose Sanskrit translation is “Paradise”. Lying in the Western Part of Uttar Pradesh, the city is blessed with the famous river the Yamuna.
- Delhi Agra tour package by car allows you to explore Agra in just 12 hours. The package allows you to explore the famous places of Agra in a single day. The Delhi Agra tour by car will pick you from the Delhi hotel or airport. After getting picked up from Delhi you head towards Agra through the new Expressway in an air-conditioned car.
- On reaching Agra, the Agra tour from Delhi by car gives you the opportunity to explore the magnificent Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. You will first visit the Taj Mahal which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the World.
- Later, you will visit the 16th century-built sister monument of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. In both places, you will be accompanied by a personal tour guide to help you with the facts and historical significance of the monuments. The tour ends by dropping you back to your hotel or airport of Delhi NCR
- This strategically planned Delhi Agra tour package 2 days will take you on a wonderful holiday and let you explore the historic sites of Delhi and Agra. With this amazing package, you can pay a visit to almost all the top attractions of Delhi including the city's ancient monuments and iconic spots. You will also spend an enjoyable time in Agra, visiting its UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- On the second day of your tour, you will visit the world-famous tourist spots of Agra including the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort with your Delhi Agra tour package 2 days priced at a reasonable rate.
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Rajasthan is a North Indian state that is home to the Thar desert. Moreover, the place was once under the rule of different Rajputana kings, the influence of those times is very much a part of the cities that now make up the state. If you want to experience the essence of royalty with a blend of modern aspects then you should book a holiday with our Rajasthan Tour 7 Days and visit the triad of cities - Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
The Rajasthan tour package 7 days would head-start in Jaipur - Rajasthan's capital, also known as the 'pink city'. It is a significant city displaying the best of the bygone era of Maharajas, kingdoms and reality.
- On Day 1, you would be picked-up by our representative from the airport or railway-station in Jaipur and transferred to the hotel for check-ins. Later in the day, you'll be traveling to Amer Fort - It was once the ruling seat of Maharaja Man Singh. The standing structure has beautiful artistic accents and architecture.
- Day 2, post breakfast, you'd continue the sightseeing tour by visiting top attractions like - Hawa Mahal - the wind palace with an ornate facade and 953 small windows called 'jharokha'. The City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Govind Devji Temple - a historic temple dedicated to the reincarnation of Lord Krishna. In the evening you would be taken to the old city market area for some shopping.
- Day 3, after breakfast you will take-on the road to get to Jodhpur - this heritage city is situated on the Thar Desert. Also, known as the 'blue city' for the colour of the building in the old city area, the forts and the monuments here are evidence of the royal history. After hotel check-ins and some rest you will get to visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace and tour it.
- As per the Rajasthan itinerary for 7 days, on day 4, you would check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and leave for Jaisalmer - the city that stands on the Thar desert and gets its name 'golden city'. Upon reaching you'd be transferred to the hotel and in the evening you'll have an authentic experience at the Sam Sand Dunes desert campsite. You will get to enjoy Camel and Jeep Safari, folk music and cultural performances, and a traditional dinner.
- Day 5, you will head out in the city after breakfast. The entire day will consist of sightseeing and you'll cover places like - Gadisar Lake - it is an ancient water conservation reservoir. The First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli - these are two centuries-old traditional mansions that are still inhabited by families. Jaisalmer Fort and Folklore Museum. This day will be filled with colossal adventure and thrills as you will get a chance to stay in the camps amidst the massive sand dunes.
- Day 6, you would check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and return to Jodhpur. Upon arrival you'd be transferred to a hotel. After some rest you'll be taken to Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada in the afternoon. The last evening of the Rajasthan tour 7 Days would be for you to spend at your leisure.
- Day 7, this is when the Rajasthan tour package 7 days would end and you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast you will be transferred to the airport or railway station in Jodhpur.
- Known as the land of glorious tales, vibrant culture, brave men, warm hospitality, and brilliant architecture, Rajasthan welcomes tourists from across the globe with its famous tagline “Padharo Mhare Desh”. The Indian state of Rajasthan pledges to impress its every visitor with its majestic forts, lavish palaces, golden sand dunes, vibrant dance form, spicy food, and exhilarating camel rides.
- The Rajasthan family tour package is crafted to let you explore the best kept treasures of this flamboyant destination such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer.
- As per the Rajasthan tour package for family, your tour will begin from the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Known as the “Pink City”, this place will show you a unique side of the state that manifests the perfect amalgamation of the new and the old. You will enjoy a fun-filled city sightseeing tour to City Palace - a majestic regal palace showcasing a beautiful amalgamation of Rajput and Mughal architecture; Hawa Mahal - known for its mesh of tiny windows that let in cool breeze to the palace; and Jantar Mantar - the world’s biggest stone space observatory, on your first day here.
- On the second day of your Rajasthan tour with family, you will continue your local sightseeing tour in Jaipur and cover the Amer Fort - known for its masterpiece architecture; and Albert Hall Museum - the state’s oldest museum. The rest of the day is all yours to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones.
- The third day will take you on a road trip to the most traditional city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur. Known as the “Sun City”, this place will impress you with its flamboyant shopping streets, pristine lakes, old temples, delicious snacks and sweets, and picturesque blue houses. Once you reach here, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour to the Mehrangarh Fort - one of India’s largest forts and the Jaswant Thada - the most brilliantly engineered cenotaph of Rajasthan.
- On the fourth day of your tour to Rajasthan with family, you will gear up for your trip to “The Golden City”, Jaisalmer. This colorful town will lure you with its beautiful handicrafts, yellow sandstone castles, golden dunes, and tranquil came rides. On your first evening at Jaisalmer, you will enjoy a visit to the popular Umaid Bhawan Palace before winding up for the night.
- The fifth day will let you enjoy a more fun-filled sightseeing tour, as you visit Nathmal ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, and Sam Sand Dunes. You will also get a chance to experience camel safari and night camping in the evening.
- On the sixth day of the Rajasthan family tour package, you will head back to Jodhpur, where you will enjoy a joyous local sightseeing tour to Mandore Garden and Osian. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- The seventh day will conclude your Rajasthan trip and will be transferred to Jaipur, from where you will proceed on your onward journey back home.
- From forts to lakes and from chic clubs to beautiful cafes, Jaipur is a city filled with many Colours. Formerly known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur once was home to the royals and essence of which can be seen in its beautifully laden plazas and their architecture. A Delhi to Jaipur tour package will offer you a chance to experience this beautiful city at its best.
- The first day of this Delhi to Jaipur trip will commence as you reach the stay and rest for a while. Once you have unpacked, the sightseeing tour will start, and you will leave towards the beautiful Birla Temple. This white marble temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is flocked by many tourists.
- The next stop of the day will be the Nahargarh fort, which will provide you with the best sunset one can experience and a panoramic view of the whole city. Once the sun is set, you will be taken to Chokhi Dhani where you will get a glimpse of what this place traditionally looked like. Be it the small kulfi vendors or camel rides; here you will experience the traditional Rajasthan. Not to forget, here you will also get to relish on some authentically made dishes which will be served in a classic style.
- On the second day of this tour, a sightseeing tour of this beautiful city will follow you as you visit many famous places like the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal followed by enjoying an elephant ride. If the time permits, you can also go for some jewelry shopping at Johari Bazar after which you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- The last day of the tour will start with having some delicious breakfast, followed by packing up from the stay. Bid farewell to this beautiful location while carrying loads of memories back to your homes.
- The tourist magnets of Rajasthan, Jaipur, and Udaipur together are the most visited cities of the state. The pink city, Jaipur, and the city of lakes, Udaipur have their own charm to themselves.
- This combo sightseeing tour of Jaipur and Udaipur will take you on a ride to see why these cities are amongst the most visited and favorite tourist places in the world.
- The Jaipur Udaipur tour starts as you arrive in the capital of Rajasthan, and check-in to the hotel. In Jaipur, you will be visiting cities like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Jaipur's local markets, and Jaigarh Fort.
- From here, the tour then takes you to Udaipur, where you start by visiting the famous Eklingji Temple. This will be followed by hitting the famous spots of the city like City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, local market, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- Towards the end of the tour, you will be taken to the Udaipur railway station/airport to bring the experience to an end.
- For this Jaipur Udaipur tour, you will get buffet breakfast, the option to choose your accommodation in a budget or premium property, transfers, pickup and drop, tolls and parking fees, your experience will be fully hassle-free.
Rewind to the era of mighty kings and Queens by visiting Jaipur that is cogeneration of the royal happenings and attractions. The beautiful palaces, historical monuments, and bustling shopping lanes are an absolute treat for the visitors. So explore the varied colors of this city by booking the Jaipur tour package for family for 2 days.
Start your trip by arriving at Jaipur from where our representative will transfer you to a hotel. Once you check-in, you’ll get ready for an enthralling tour of the city. The tour will start with a visit to Jantar Mantar that is an iconic collection of astronomical instruments.
You’ll then proceed to visit City Palace that depicts the richness of Indian history. After soaking into the grandeur of this place, you’ll visit Birla Temple and Govind Dev Ji Temple. In the evening you’ll return to your hotel, have your dinner and enjoy an overnight stay as included in Jaipur tour package for family for 2 days.
Start your second day of 2 days Jaipur package for family by having a lip-smacking breakfast and then checking out from the hotel to have a leisure trip of the city. On day two of your trip, you’ll visit the Hawa Mahal, which is a beautiful palace made out of pink and red sandstone. You’ll then visit Jal Mahal, which gives a scenic view of the Man Sagar Lake and Amber Fort that is a picturesque sight made with yellow and pink sandstone.
Once you’re done gasping at the beauty of these places, you’ll visit Albert Hall and Ram Niwas Garden that recite the tales of the unique history of this city. In the evening, your trip will finally come to an end, and our representative will transfer you to the Jaipur railway station/airport from where you’ll reach back to your hometown.
About the Udaipur Package From Delhi:
- Udaipur, the city of lakes, has a charisma that attracts all kinds of tourists, be it the honeymooners or the ones looking for a family vacation. Udaipur packages from Delhi will take you to the rich history and beauty of this charming city lying on the western reaches of Rajasthan.
- Reach Udaipur from Delhi by bus, then you will be transferred to the hotel and after getting geared up at your stay, start the sightseeing by visiting the best tourist destinations.
- From visiting the Fatehsagar Lake offering the best views of the sun setting across the horizon to the Sukhadia Circle offering a leisure time to unwind among the locals, Udaipur has multiple spots where one can admire the expansive view of its beauty.
- Day two of the Udaipur tour package from Delhi will let you admire the beauty of this city from high above as you take a ropeway in Jawahar Nagar. Today you will go sightseeing tour around famous tourist destinations like:
Lake Pichhola - offering lake cruises in freshwaters,
City Palace Museum - exhibiting the testimony of Rajput dynasty,
Jagdish Temple - beautifully decorated with crafted pillars and spacious corridors and
Bagore Ki Haveli - home to the world’s most enormous turban and is one of the oldest Havelis in India.
- The third day of the Udaipur tour package from Delhi will take you to Sajjangarh Fort, which is a royal architecture located on a hilltop and the Biological Park located in close proximity to the Marvellous fort. This location will offer you a chance to admire the clouds floating by as you marvel at the green and pleasant surroundings.
- The tour will come to an end on the fourth day as you will be transferred to the bus stop from where you will leave back to Delhi.
J & K Tour Packages
Kashmir is popularly known as the paradise on earth because of its alluring natural landscapes and breathtaking views. It is widely popular for its scenic splendor, abundant wildlife, snow-clad mountain ranges, traditional handicrafts, and exquisite heritage monuments. It has something or the other for both nature lovers and adventure lovers.
- Gulmarg happens to be the most sought after honeymoon location in India because of its snow covered mountain ranges of Himalaya, evergreen forested valleys, meadows of colorful flowers, and superb gondola rides.
- It also happens to be one of the best places in India for skiing and trekking tours. You must have found the alluring natural beauty of Gulmarg in most of the bollywood movies. So, pack your bags and make it to this wonderful place with your loved ones.
- This Gulmarg tour package would start after your arrival at the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar. This place can be defined as a heaven on earth because of its scenic beauty and adventure offerings.
- After reaching Srinagar airport, you will be welcomed by the representatives and you will be transferred into the houseboat that has been booked for the stay in the famous Dal Lake. Dal Lake happens to be one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Srinagar not only because of the shikara rides but also due to the famous floating market.
- After check-in you can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for taking a Shikara ride on the pristine Dal Lake.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken out for an excursion tour around the famous Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- On the third day of the trip, you will be heading out in the direction of Gulmarg. It has been one of the most visited honeymoon destinations of India because of its enchanting places of attraction as well as nerve wracking adventure options. After reaching Gulmarg, you can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for indulging yourself in golf, nature walks, bird watching, pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
- The fourth of the Gulmarg package is meant to get transferred to Pahalgam which is widely famous for offering a number of exceptional outdoor activities. On the way to Pahalgam from Gulmarg, you can stopover at Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
- After arriving at Pahalgam you will check into the hotel and spend the rest of the time taking part in some activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- The fifth day of the tour will take you to Sonamarg. It is yet another beautiful place that you will be visiting in the course of this tour.
- Sonamag is very famous for being a wonderful place for nature lovers because of its scenic picturesque views of the himlayan mountain ranges and lush green valleys. You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
- On the last day of the trip, wake up to relish a delicious Kashmiri breakfast and then get done with all the check out formalities.
- The representatives will transfer you to the Srinagar airport so that you can continue your onward journey bidding goodbye to this heaven on earth with your loved ones.
About the Destinations:
Leh, in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, is where one can experience a heavily influenced Tibetan culture. This cheapest Ladakh tour package allows you to explore the beautiful region without any trouble. Needless to mention, fondly referred to as Little Tibet, this land of Lamas is known for its barren yet stunning landscapes, brightly painted gompas, fluttering colourful prayer flags dotting the entire land, rugged mountains and a contrasting imagery with the snow-peaked Himalayas in the far background.
The erstwhile capital of the Himalayan Kingdom of Ladakh, Leh is attractive for its innumerable offerings. From monasteries to high altitude passes, the region gives the world its highest motorable road, a natural phenomenon defying gravity in the form of Magnetic Hill, and a high altitude water body the Pangong Lake stretching for over 130km. A tryst with Leh is surely a once in a lifetime experience. Presenting a wide variety of episodes from challenging long distance trekking, fantastic campsites, thrilling road trips, and a wonderful slice of natural beauty Leh truly makes Ladakh amazing.
About the Cheapest Ladakh Tour Package :-Head out for an adventure in Ladakh and explore this region with this exciting Cheapest Ladakh tour package.
-Start your tour after arriving at Leh and then head out for an exploration at Leh Market, Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
-Visit some of the famous places like Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Rivers and Spituk Monastery.
-Explore the Zanskar range, River Indus and drive through Khardungla, highest motorable road in the world.
-Visit the famous Hunder Village and then enjoy a camel safari at the sand dunes. Also, explore the famous Diskit Monastery.
-Head out for an exploration at Shey Palace, Thiksey and then drive past Changla Pass, Tangtse.
-Enjoy camping beside the famous Pangong Lake and also marvel at the sight of beautiful Hemis Monastery.
-Conclude your tour after 7 days and 6 nights and head back home with a bagful of memories.
Note: This tour can be availed in a group of Min 12 people.
About the Leh Ladakh:
Offering the view of the mesmerizing mountains, scenic valleys and the stunning monasteries, Ladakh is one of the most sought off destinations in the world. With Leh Ladakh tour package from Delhi now you can easily head out to this beautiful destination. Tucked between the two of the highest mountain ranges in the world- the Himalayas and the Karakoram this region is filled with travellers around the globe.
Nature has bestowed all her charms in this vast region of about 98,000 square km. Occupied by around 135,000 inhabitants belonging to diverse cultures and religions, it is a mystique land and is considered one of the best destinations for adventure-seeking tourists. From extreme desert conditions to freezing wind, stunning lakes to sand dunes and glaciers, Ladakh is steeped in the Tibetan culture and history.
About the Leh Ladakh Tour Package From Delhi:- Head out for a vacation in Ladakh with this thrilling Leh Ladakh tour package from Delhi.
- Take your flight from Delhi and arrive at Leh. Meet your representatives and transfer to the hotel.
- Soak in the amazing beauty of the region as you drive through the barren roads.
- Visit some of the places like Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara, Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy your drive through Khardungla, highest motorable road and then visit Nubra valley and Hunder sand dunes.
- Also, explore the beautiful Diskit Monastery, Pangong Lake, Hemis, Thiksey and Shey Monastery.
- Spend you night camping high up in the mountains while counting the stars.
- Conclude this Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi after 8 days and 7 nights and head back home with lots of memories.
Note: Flight tickets are not included in the Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi. Tickets can be booked at an additional cost
Blessed with the beauty of the invigorating mountains, scenic valleys and the spiritual monasteries, Ladakh is a dream destination for all. Leh Ladakh honeymoon package is the perfect package which allows you to spend some quality time with your beloved. Inviting couple from all around the world, lately, this has become a honeymoon destination as well.
What could be a better way to spend your honeymoon while enjoying the view of the mountains from your balcony with your partner! Visit some of the popular attractions like monasteries, high altitudes lake and enjoy some lavish romantic dinner. Click some memorable pictures as you ride through the highest motorable road Khardungla and enjoy camping with your special one under the billions of stars.
About the Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package-Make your honeymoon special with this incredible Leh Ladakh honeymoon package this time.
-Start this tour once you reach Leh and get transferred to your hotel which is specially decorated for you.
-Visit some of the popular places like Leh palace, Shey and Thiksey and Samstaling Monastery and click some memorable pictures.
-Spend a night camping at Pangong lake with your special one under the billions of stars above you.
-Meet the local people here and learn about their culture and traditions.
-Conclude your Leh Ladakh honeymoon tour after 6 days and 5 nights and head back home with lots of memories.
Others North India Tour Packages
- New Delhi
- The narrow lanes and streets of the traditional Old Delhi represent the bygone periods of Mughal rule in the country. This part of the city is packed with popular and iconic attractions like Chandni Chowk, Purana Qila, Humayn’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, and Red Fort. These attractions have their own old world beauty and are often frequented by architecture fanatics and history enthusiasts.
- Packed with historical wonders and showcasing eternal love, this place forms a real abode for history fanatics, old school romance seekers, architecture lovers, and photo buffs. Perched on the peaceful banks of the Yamuna river, Agra is also visited frequently by peace, spirituality, and solitude seekers from all over the world.
- Agra is even famous for its traditional bazaars selling local handicrafts, textiles, marble, and glassware. This city is also known for its spicy chaats and wonderful sweets including the famous Petha. Just like Delhi, Agra also offers authentic Mughlai and North Indian cuisine that brings here many food lovers seeking tasteful delights.
- You will be allowed to peacefully marvel at these brilliant architectural wonders and even take some amazing pictures with them. Our Delhi to Agra package will also allow you to invade some of the well-kept treasures of the city of Agra including the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
- The day 3 of tour will take you on a fun-filled exploration trip in Delhi and enjoy shopping and leisure time. Our reasonably-priced Delhi Agra tour package cost is best and totally budget-friendly. You will enjoy a comfortable stay, hygienic meals, and convenient transfers.
- On the last day of the trip in Delhi, wake up in the morning & enjoy your final breakfast in the city. Check out of the hotel and you will be dropped back at railway station/ airport from where you can continue your journey towards home with beautiful memories of trip.