Popular Amsterdam Packages
Amsterdam Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 80000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 73000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 156384.0|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 189699.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 145400.0|
Amsterdam PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Amsterdam Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Amsterdam vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Are you ready for an exciting trip to the Venice of the North? Then Thrillophilia is the best place where you can choose from a range of exclusive Amsterdam Tour Packages. You will not be disappointed with the inclusions that will let you explore all the attractions during your holiday in Amsterdam. By booking some of our best Amsterdam packages, you are sure to enjoy the food, culture and some unique experiences, making it one of the sought-after trips.
There are several options for every kind of traveller to make his/her own personalized trip. Whether you are travelling solo, with friends, family, or if this is your first international holiday, you can get customized Amsterdam Holiday Packages to make your experience truly memorable and comfortable. Depending on the nature of your holiday, you can check out unique Amsterdam tour packages that explore different parts of the city and its surrounding settlements.
If you are fond of historical monuments and museums, you can book a tour that takes you to all the heritage spots in the city. Or, if partying all night is on your mind, then you can also book Amsterdam tours that take you to all the most exciting nightlife hubs, clubs and party hotspots in the city. There are also some Amsterdam adventure tours that show you around some off-beat spots in the city and take you on adventures that you are likely to remember for a lifetime.
Explore a variety of curated itineraries and book an all-encompassing Amsterdam tour package with Thrillophilia for a no-stress holiday. In our customizable packages, there is an option of including reasonable flights so that you don’t have to be worried about flight bookings and their timings separately. Also including comfortable accommodations and transfers, our all-inclusive Amsterdam packages are a pretty sorted option for you. If you are curious about the cost of your trip, then we have tour packages available for all - be it luxury, mid-range, or low-cost. However, you are guaranteed to find budget-friendly, affordable and convenient tour packages that help you explore the true spirit of Amsterdam.
People Also Ask About Amsterdam Tours
What are the famous places to see on an Amsterdam tour?When you book a comprehensive Amsterdam tour package, you are likely to see some of the most attractive features of Amsterdam city as part of your tour. Here are some stops without which your tour would be incomplete:
1. The Anne Frank Museum; No matter what kind of Amsterdam Packages you sign up for, your tour is bound to take you to the famous Anne Frank Museum. It is the erstwhile home of possibly the most famous victim of the Holocaust- Anne Frank and her family. Relics from her life can be found in the house where she lived while hiding from the Nazis, and the whole experience is bound to induce goosebumps. Click Here to Book: Anne Frank Amsterdam Walking TourLocation: Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Sunday to Friday (9:00 am - 7:00 pm), Saturdays (9:00 am - 10:00 pm)Price: 10 Euros (784 INR)2. The Van Gogh Museum: The Van Gogh Museum is one of the largest stock houses of Van Gogh’s paintings. You will not only find some of the most iconic paintings of Van Gogh in this museum, but also a number of artefacts that belonged to the troubled painter. You will also get a keen insight into his tragic life and death, along with the depth and meaning in his paintings. Click Here to Book: Van Gogh Museum Tickets Amsterdam
Location: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)Price: 19 Euros (1,488 INR)3. Rijksmuseum: Founded in 1809, the Rijksmuseum is possibly Amsterdam's most iconic attraction. It is home to a number of fascinating artefacts that are a testament of Amsterdam’s rich history and colourful culture. With more than 35,000 books and 5,000 precious paintings, this is a museum you must visit when you are in Amsterdam.
Location: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)Price: 20 Euros (1,567 INR)
Click Here to Book: Rijksmuseum Tickets in Amsterdam
4. The Jordaan: If there was a neighbourhood that compares to the famous Greenwich Village, this would be it. The Jordaan is one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in Amsterdam, popular for its narrow canals, quaint pubs and cafes, boutique stores and incredible scenic beauty. It is the perfect place to visit if you want an authentic taste of Amsterdam’s unique local culture.
Location: Amsterdam city centreTimings: Open 24 hours, all days of the week
5. Vondelpark : Vondelpark is one of the more beautiful recreational parks in Amsterdam. It is a place where locals gather to participate in activities like cycling, jogging, having a picnic or just relaxing by the beautiful lake in Vondelpark. It is a great place to get some fresh air and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. It is also one of the oldest parks in Amsterdam and was built in the 17th century.Location: Van Baerlestraat & Vondelpark Museum Quarter, Amsterdam The NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (8:00 am - 10:00 am)Price: Free entry
6. Begijnhof: Begijnhof is one of the oldest and most beautiful neighbourhoods in Amsterdam that you must visit when you are in the city. The beautiful, winding lanes of the neighbourhood pass between some of the oldest houses in Amsterdam, and it is a great place to check out the history and architecture of the place. You can also unwind in a secluded park within Begijnhof, if you are seeking a peaceful and relaxing evening in Amsterdam.
Location: 1012 AB Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)Price: Free entry7. The Botanical Gardens and Zoo in Amsterdam : Amsterdam is known for its incredible natural beauty and its many exotic flowering plants which grow here, all of which can be seen represented in the Botanical Gardens and Zoo. Apart from the beautiful flowers that you can find here, you can also check out animals like marine creatures and coral reefs at the zoo. The place was built in 1638, making it one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world.Location: Plantage Middenlaan 2a, 1018 DD Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 am - 5:00 pm)Price: 9.75 Euros (764 INR) for adults, 5.50 Euros (430 INR) for children
8. The Oude Church: If you are interested in the history of the city of Amsterdam, you must pay a visit to one of the oldest churches in Amsterdam- The Old Church or the Oude Kerk. It was built in 1306 and had several elements added to it over the centuries such as the famous tower in the 16th century and the church windows during the Dutch Renaissance, which makes it perfectly representative of the history of Amsterdam. You can also catch a breathtaking view of the entire old part of the city from the church tower.
Location: Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Saturday (10:00 am - 6:00 pm), Sunday (1:00 pm - 5:30 pm)Price: Free entry (Price for the tower climb is 8 Euros or 626 INR)
What are the best things to do on the Amsterdam tour?While there is an endless number of things you can do to spend your time in Amsterdam, there are a few things that are an essential part of your Amsterdam Tours that you must do:
1. Visit the neighbourhood of Jordaan: What used to be the working-class neighbourhood of Jordaan is now one of the most bustling, elite places in Amsterdam. It is an artsy nook in the city, dotted with art galleries, independent shops, curiosity displays and much more. Cycling through the neighbourhood is one of the best ways to explore all the cultural aspects Amsterdam has to offer.
Location: Amsterdam City CentreTimings: Open 24 hoursPrice: Free entry
2. Indulge in a canal cruise: No tour of Amsterdam is complete without a trip in the famous 17th-century canals that manoeuvre their way through the city. The canal belt in the city is lit up at night and takes you through some historical places during the day. It is definitely one of the more interesting ways of discovering Amsterdam. Click Here to Book: Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Location: Central Station, AmsterdamTimings: You can take a canal cruise anytime between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm (some cruises even offer late night services)Price: 16 Euros (1,253 INR) per person (for 1 hour)3. Try the local cuisine: Amsterdam has a wonderfully unique local cuisine that you must sample when you are on your Amsterdam tour. Some of the things that the city is famous for include stroopwafels, herring, salt cod, poffertjes (mini pancakes), satays and their famous oorlog French fries.
Location: All of AmsterdamPrice: Starting at 3 Euros (235 INR)4. Attend one of the thousand events that take place in Amsterdam: Amsterdam is one of the most exciting places in Europe because of the many events that take place almost on a daily basis here. Whether it is food festivals, music festivals, games, events, competitions, dance parties, street markets, displays, exhibitions or fairs, it is likely that you will find some exciting event or the other taking place in the city. It is believed that something or the other takes place every single weekend in Amsterdam. If you are visiting in October, you can also check out one of the biggest festivals they have, which is the Amsterdam Dance Event, where more than 2,500 DJs and artists from all parts of the world come to perform.
Location: Amsterdam5. Go museum-hopping: If there is one thing that Amsterdam is famous for, then it is its rich history spanning several centuries. It is also known for its many world-class museums, most of which house precious artwork and historical pieces that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. If you are interested in history, culture, royalty, paintings, art, science, or anything else, chances are, you are going to find a massive museum dedicated entirely to your taste.Location: Stedelijk Museum, Van Gogh Museum, RijksmuseumPrice: 15 Euros (1,175 INR) approx.6. Experience Dutch culture at Westergas: A neighbourhood that earlier used to be an industrial neighbourhood has now been turned into one of the city’s most artistic lanes and cultural hubs. It attracts tourists, artists, cyclists, food-lovers and history-enthusiasts from all over the world because of its uniqueness. You can find many quaint cafes serving hand-made local food, microbreweries, shops for many small, boutique and creative businesses as well as an art-house cinema. It is the perfect place to spend an afternoon with good food and good company, in the heart of Amsterdam.
Location: Pazzanistraat 37, 1014 DB Amsterdam, Netherlands
7. Sample the local beer at De Gooyer Windmill: Whether you are a beer lover or not, visiting the microbrewery at the De Gooyer windmill is one of the most fascinating experiences in Amsterdam. The De Gooyer Windmill is home to Brouwerij T IJ, an award-winning brewery with their in-house recipes, which are some of the best-kept secrets of Amsterdam. They also have a beautiful outdoor seating area where you can sample their drinks, and also take a guided tour of the microbrewery.
Location: Funenkade 5, 1018 AL Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Monday to Sunday (2:00 pm - 8:00 pm)Price: Free entry
8. Shop at one of the biggest flea markets in Europe: A lot of people travel to Amsterdam exclusively to indulge in shopping. Make the most of your trip by visiting IJ Hallen, one of Europe’s biggest and best flea markets. You can expect to find everything imaginable, from clothing, furniture, refurbished designer items, jewellery, antiques, vintage clothing, and of course, a delectable range of street food. The market is set up inside an old, industrial warehouse, which adds to the rustic, old-world feel of the place. Whether you are going to IJ-Hallen to shop or just to look around, there is guaranteed to be something that catches your fancy.
Location: T.T. Neveritaweg 15, 1033 WB Amsterdam, NetherlandsTimings: Saturday and Sunday (9:00 am - 4:30 pm)Price: 10 Euros (783 INR) approx.
How to reach Amsterdam from India?The only way to travel from India to Amsterdam is by flight. There are daily, non-stop flights that depart for Amsterdam from the airports in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Apart from these three cities, you can also book a flight to Amsterdam from other cities in India including Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Marmagao and Thiruvananthapuram.
All these flights are connected directly or indirectly to Amsterdam’s Schiphol International Airport, which is one of the busiest airports in Europe. Several major international airlines have flights landing and taking off from this airport. The journey from India to Amsterdam takes approximately 9 hours.
Do I need a VISA for Amsterdam?Yes, Indian nationals travelling to Amsterdam need to obtain a Schengen VISA along with their passports in order to travel to Amsterdam, which lies in the Schengen Zone of Europe.
Can I get a VISA on arrival in Amsterdam?There is no provision to get a VISA on arrival in Amsterdam. It usually takes around 15-30 days to process an application for a Schengen VISA that can allow you to travel to Amsterdam seamlessly.
How much time does it take to get a VISA to Amsterdam?It is recommended that you get your visa formalities done at least 2-3 months prior to your trip to Amsterdam, to avoid any inconvenience.
What is the best time to visit Amsterdam?The best time to visit Amsterdam is between September and November, which is the autumn season in the city. Although people can travel to Amsterdam throughout the year, there are pros and cons of each season.- Spring: Spring (March to May) is one of the most popular seasons in Amsterdams, where a lot of people come to check out the beautiful tulips in bloom, that the Netherlands is famous for. The weather is very pleasant with an average temperature of 9 degrees – 17 degrees Celsius. However, this is also the start of the tourist season, which means it can get quite crowded during this time.- Summer: The summers (June to August) is the peak of the tourist season, and possibly the best time to enjoy its notorious nightlife. The temperatures remain at an average 19 degrees Celsius. This is also the time when the beaches of Amsterdam are crowded with tourists looking to enjoy the bright sunlight.- Autumn: The best time to sign up for your Amsterdam Tours is during the autumn season (September to early November) when the summer crowds have left, and the weather is still pleasant enough to be able to tour without feeling uncomfortable. The temperature stays between 11-18 degrees Celsius and you might also experience a little rainfall occasionally.- Winter: Winters in Amsterdam (November to March) are very cold, with average daily temperatures staying at 4 degrees Celsius during the day. While the museums, restaurants, cafes and clubs are still populated by tourists and locals, touring the rest of the city, especially the canals, becomes quite impossible, because of the cold and strong winds.
What is the ideal duration to explore Amsterdam?3 days is a good enough window to explore all the famous tourist attractions in Amsterdam, including a day trip to the outskirts as well. Well-curated Amsterdam Packages will take you around all the important places in the city if you are here for 3 days. However, if you have some time on your hands, 4-5 days would be ideal to get a unique perspective of the city’s history and culture.
How much does Amsterdam trip cost?Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, but it is by no means a cheap destination. But the budget also depends on factors like the time of year, your travel style, where you’re travelling from, which places you plan to visit, etc. Expect to spend around 127 euros per day on your Amsterdam tours.
A weeklong trip to Amsterdam might cost you somewhere around 850-890 euros per head, and about 1780 euros for two. You can expect to spend anywhere around 30 euros on food per day if you’re eating out in restaurants. If your hotel or hostel provides a complimentary breakfast and you prefer street food, expect to spend much lower. Taxis are very expensive here, so we recommend opting for public transport like the tram or a bus, for which you can get a Single Day Transit Pass at 2,60 euros per day!Travelling to Amsterdam may be cheaper for you if you travel in groups. Expect your expenses to dip even if you’re staying for a longer period of time, i.e. if slow travel is your thing. Do a thorough study of the various Amsterdam Tour Packages first.
How much does it cost to visit Amsterdam from India?A weeklong trip to Amsterdam should cost you anywhere between INR 1,50,000 to 2,00,000, including airfare. Explore the numerous Amsterdam Holiday Packages before taking a call.
Is Amsterdam cheap to visit?Amsterdam, like many other European cities, is not a cheap travel destination. The airfare alone is enough to burn a hole in your pocket. But there are some tips that can help you make your Amsterdam Tours more affordable-
- Book your flight tickets well in advance to make sure you get good prices- If travelling solo, prefer staying in hostels over hotels. Besides being a budget-friendly option, this also puts you in touch with other travellers like yourself. You can share the cost of transportation with them, and so on.- Get a daily travel pass for the city.- Eat out on the streets instead of fancy restaurants.
How Safe Is Amsterdam?Amsterdam is a great travel destination, for both backpackers and families alike. Despite the two things that Amsterdam has quite a reputation for - weed and sex - it is a perfectly safe travel destination, provided you are a little careful on some fronts. While the city is reasonably safe to explore, you want to stick to well-lit areas where there are enough people, especially at night. You might also want to avoid the Red Light District at night. Being a popular tourist spot, there have been cases of pickpocketing in Amsterdam, especially in the summer.
Amsterdam is quite safe for female solo travellers, too, although it cannot hurt to be more cautious about things. Avoid streets that are not well lit, or don’t have many people around. Some areas to watch out for are Slotermeer in the western reaches of the city, and certain south-eastern areas, where poverty has been rampant. But apart from the above, you have nothing to worry about. Amsterdam is a perfectly safe and traveller-friendly destination. You’re in safe hands with our Amsterdam Tour Packages.
What should I avoid in Amsterdam?- Avoid buying cannabis on the street.- It is illegal to take pictures of the women in the windows of the Red Light District.- Amsterdam is home to countless coffee shops, but not all of these are cafés. If you have a hankering for coffee, you want to look for a local sidewalk cafe. These other “coffee shops” serve dishes with something else - cannabis. So if you’re craving some caffeine and see a window sporting a green and white licence sticker, that’s most likely not the kind of café you want. If you want to indulge in the herb, these are the ones to approach.
- While soft drugs like cannabis are tolerated in Amsterdam, consumption of tobacco, in any form, remains illegal. Even in joints.
- Do not carry over 5 grams of cannabis.
- Hard drugs are illegal in Amsterdam.
- Back to the basics - Don’t accept cookies (or anything else) from strangers. It may be a clever ruse to rob you of your valued belongings.
- Please do not urinate or defecate in the canals.
- Avoid using cars. Amsterdam is more of a pedestrian-friendly and bicycle-friendly city. Not only is this a more sustainable option, but also saves you the guilt over having an extra piece of cake! Make the most of your Amsterdam tours by hiring a bike to explore the city.
How is Amsterdam weather?As is typical to the northern regions of Europe, Amsterdam experiences a mild climate. Amsterdam has gentle and warm summers, whereas winters see a considerable drop in temperature, with frequent bouts of rain and snow. Though most people tend to travel to Amsterdam in the spring/summer season, depending on what your preference is, you can pick any month of your choice. There are countless Amsterdam Tour Packages available throughout the year
What's the currency of Amsterdam?The Euro is the official currency of The Netherlands, including Amsterdam. Get your currency exchanged for the Dutch Euro well in advance to your departure. The current exchange rate is INR 78.13 for 1 Dutch euro. Map out an estimate of your expenses in INR before you book your Amsterdam packages.
What languages are spoken in Amsterdam?Dutch is the official language of The Netherlands and is widely spoken in Amsterdam. Although, you can easily get by in Amsterdam without knowing Dutch, as most of the natives are well-versed in English, considering it is an international travel hotspot. So don’t worry if you don’t know a word of Dutch. You’ll be just fine with English.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Amsterdam?What you will carry on your trip to Amsterdam will depend majorly on the season you’re travelling in. Amsterdam is a pleasant enough place to visit year-round, but the winters will be a lot colder than summers. Also, regardless of the month of your visit, you can expect light rainfall.
For a spring/summer trip:- A sturdy backpack instead of a suitcase- Raincoat- Comfortable shoes (considering you’ll be doing a lot of walking)- Travel adapter- Mosquito repellent- Offline maps of the city- Official ID- Enough cash (Visa & MasterCard don’t work here as widely as Maestro cards do)
Add these for winters:- Sweater/pullover- Down-feather jacket- Boots- Gloves- Beanie
So, before you book your Amsterdam Packages, make sure you have the above in line.
Is Red Light District Amsterdam safe?The famous Red Light District of Amsterdam is home to numerous brothels, sex shops, and museums. As opposed to several other countries, Amsterdam prides itself on being as liberal and forward as it is. It is one of the only countries in the world where prostitution is recognised as a legal profession. The Red Light District is a window to much more than just sex trade. Despite its reputation, it is a quite safe and friendly place to visit, although there are a few dos and don’ts that you need to be aware of before you visit.
Do not take photos of women here. Not only is it quite offensive, but also prohibited. If you’re caught photographing them, your phone / camera will be confiscated. Beware of pickpocketing. If you can, travel in a group rather than going solo. Be careful about what you buy, and who you buy it from. Drinking and smoking are forbidden in the coffee shops, and so are hard drugs. All in all, keep your wits about you and you’ll have nothing to worry about.
What is illegal in Amsterdam?- Hard drugs are illegal.- Carrying over 5 grams of cannabis is illegal. You can carry up to 5 grams without facing any legal consequences, provided you’re not selling it.- Alcohol may be consumed outdoors only in parks or on terraces. If you’re spotted carrying alcohol on a non-festive day, you will be fined.- Taking pictures of prostitutes in the Red Light District is not only considered disrespectful but also downright illegal.- Consumption of tobacco is still forbidden in Amsterdam, even if it is mixed with cannabis. You can find herbal alternatives in the many coffee shops, instead.- Magic mushrooms are illegal.- Read the rules of Amsterdam Tour Packages carefully.
Are drugs legal in Amsterdam for tourists?Amsterdam is famous for a lot of things, especially cannabis. While most people believe otherwise, recreational drugs are actually illegal in The Netherlands. Yes, that includes cannabis. However, back in 1976, the parliament passed a law to decriminalise possession of cannabis, provided it is not over 5 grams. Thus, countless “coffee shops” began mushrooming around Amsterdam. So, the bottom line is that all drugs are still illegal in Amsterdam, except cannabis, provided you have not more than 5 grams on you. Beware of these things before you book your Amsterdam Holiday Packages.
Is it worth spending honeymoon in Amsterdam?Yes, a trip to Amsterdam for your honeymoon is one of the best ways you can commemorate your marriage. Amsterdam is a beautiful city with beautiful places you can visit that are utterly romantic. You can even avail specially customized Amsterdam tour packages for newlywed couples, which will ensure a romantic and memorable trip. A boat ride in the canals, a trip to the museum and a tour of all the famous eateries in Amsterdam is a great way to spend time with your new spouse and spend some quality time together. The tulip gardens of Amsterdam are also exceptionally romantic.
What sort of public transportation is there in Amsterdam?You can explore Amsterdam through a well-connected network of public transport. Currently, you can avail metros, buses, trams and ferries that are operated by the public-transport operator- the GVB.
You can also find some suburban buses as well as regional buses that are owned and operated by Connexxion. There are 4 metro lines and 16 different tram routes. Tram rides through Amsterdam are also organized as a part of your Amsterdam Tour Packages.
Which are the best beaches in Amsterdam?Despite being a rather cold place, there are many pleasant and popular beaches in Amsterdam that you should definitely visit when you are in town. These are some of the best beaches:1. Zandvoort Aan Zee: A trip to Zandvoort Aan Zee is quite overwhelming because of its endless stretches of sand, clean waters and the many food vendors that line the beach. It is known as one of the most popular beaches in the Netherlands because it is family-friendly, and you can enjoy several activities such as windsurfing, beach walks, food trails, etc.2. Bloemendaal Aan Zee: This beach attracts a younger crowd, where the youngsters can enjoy the several high-profile and casual nightclubs, live DJ sessions and parties that take place on this beach. A lot of people also travel to this beach to catch the stunning sunset.3. Wijk Aan Zee: This is one of the more secluded beaches in Amsterdam, where you can relax, read a book, sunbathe in silence or take a dip in the blue waters. Activities such as kite flying and windsurfing are common here because of the strong winds that blow on this beach.
4. Jmuiden Aan Zee: If you are searching for a private, secluded or secret beach that is away from the humdrum of some of the more popular beaches in Amsterdam, you should definitely check out IJmuiden. It is also a very windy beach, which makes it ideal for activities like windsurfing and kite-flying. They also have weekly activities such as yoga and live music sessions.
5. Heemskerk Area Beach: The beaches in the Heemskerk area in Amsterdam are some of the most beautiful beaches in the city, and ideal for nature-walks, peaceful picnics and cycling. At the centre of all these beaches is a beautiful lighthouse that overlooks the seas. The picturesque sand dunes on these beaches along with the pleasant sea breeze makes the perfect place to go cycling, or to enjoy picnics.
What are the best places to stay in Amsterdam?Depending on the nature of your Amsterdam Holiday Packages, you can choose one of the many safe and accessible areas and neighbourhoods in Amsterdam, where you can find the perfect hotel for the duration of your holiday.1. Old Centrum: Old Centrum is an important historical hub of the city, and a very convenient area to take up lodging when you are in town. It is also one of the most accessible places, right in the heart of Amsterdam, and can be accessed by bus, tramways, trains, cycles and cars. If you are visiting Amsterdam for the first time, this is the perfect place to stay as it is safe, accessible and you can find all kinds of accommodations here. Some of the best hotels in this area are Ambassade Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton, Radisson Blu and Kimpton De Witt.2. Grachtengordel South: This is one of the newer, up-and-coming neighbourhoods of Amsterdam that is located beside one of the many beautiful canals in the city. You can find luxury hotels like the Waldorf Astoria, as well as smaller homestays and inns in this beautiful place, which is highly accessible and perfect for a young crowd, looking for pubs and clubs. Some of the other best hotels in this area are Hotel Nicolaas Witsen, Backstage Hotel and Verdi.3. The Jordaan: The Jordaan is considered the biggest cultural hub in all of Amsterdam, where you can stay like a local when you are passing through town. It is a beautiful neighbourhood overlooking a lake, with all the hotels in the area having convenient access to beautiful stores, cafes, boutiques, studios and much more. All the hotels are located near the main road, and you can also find several hostels in the area. Some of the best places to stay in this area are Hotel Mercier, Melrose Hotel, Mr Jordaan and Hotel Cappuccino.4. Amsterdam Noord and Eastern Docklands: If you are searching for modern accommodations, you can always check out the Eastern Dockland, whose wide, open spaces and rooms overlooking the sea are the perfect places to stay during your vacation. The avant-garde architecture and modern housing options are perfect for a change from the medieval feels of the main city. Some noteworthy places to stay in this area include NH Amsterdam Noord, Bastion Hotel, Hotel Jakarta, Lloyd Hotel, Movenpick Hotel and Hampton by Hilton.
5. Haarlem: Amsterdam can be quite expensive and if you are travelling on a budget, the best place to stay would be somewhere in Haarlem. They have several sharing hostels which are affordable and safe for backpackers. It is also quite close to the city centre, for easy accessibility. Some of the best budget-friendly stay options in Haarlem include Stayokay, Boutiquehotel Staats, Haarlem Hotel Suites and Amrâth Grand Hotel Frans Hals.
Which are the best places for shopping in Amsterdam?Amsterdam is a hub for a lot of designer boutiques, quaint shopping centres and streets which sell souvenirs and are curious. You can book unique Amsterdam Packages that explore some of the most popular shopping areas in Amsterdam.1. Magna Plaza: Magna Plaza is an ancient building with three floors full of stores selling clothes, cheese, jewellery, accessories, cosmetics and much more. You can also catch a bite to eat at the Grand Café Ovidius.2. Waterlooplein Flea Market: Most Amsterdam Holiday Packages include a stop at the famous Waterlooplein Flea Market, one of the most popular open-air markets in Amsterdam. You can find things like bicycles, furniture, books, jewellery, clothes, electronics, art and much more.3. Kalverstraat: This is a luxury shopping street in Amsterdam that you must visit as a part of your Amsterdam tours. The street is lined with stores belonging to international brands like H&M, Lush, V&D and Zara.
4. IJ-Hallen: IJ Hallen is considered the biggest flea markets in all of Europe. It is located indoors, inside an abandoned warehouse, and the range of products and the general aesthetics attracts thousands of people every year. The market is especially known for their vintage clothes, refurbished furniture, antique offerings and much more.5. The Nine Streets: Nine Streets are some of the oldest canal districts in Amsterdam, where you can check out hundreds of shops exuding an old-world charm. You can find several boutique clothing and jewellery stores, artisanal cafes, art galleries and quaint restaurants.6. Spiegelkwartier : If you are fond of vintage and artistic things, then there is no better place than Spiegelkwartier. It is a hub for paintings, sculptures, glasswork, ceramics, collectables from all across Europe and Asia, and antique jewellery that you are unlikely to find anywhere else in the world.
What sort of nightlife is there in Amsterdam?The nightlife in Amsterdam is so popular that there are special Amsterdam Packages that explore just the night clubs, parties and other social hubs in the city. Here are some places you must visit when you are in town:
1. Go clubbing: Amsterdam is home to some of the best nightclubs not only in the Netherlands but in all of Europe. You can check out places like Melkwek and Club Hartje and Paradiso- where you can catch some great live music and dance the night away.
2. Check out the Red Light District: The Red Light District of Amsterdam is world-famous, despite its seedy reputation. It is an important part of Amsterdam’s culture, and you can witness a unique side of the city when you walk through the fascinating lanes of the Red Light district.
3. Visit the canals: The canals of Amsterdam take on a whole new face at night when they light up after sundown. You can even take a late-night canal ride. Apart from taking a ride on a boat on the canals, one of the most beautiful things to do at night in Amsterdam is to walk along the canals while watching the lights get reflected on the waters.
4. Seek out a secret bar or cafe: There are several small, homely cafes and restaurants and bars that are open till late at night. If you are wandering the streets, then seeking out one of the many cafes in the city is the perfect way to experience the famous coffee-shop culture of Amsterdam. Some signature late-night Amsterdam cafes are Barney’s Coffee Shop, 420 Cafe and Cafe Brecht.
5. Catch a concert at Concertgebouw: Concertgebouw is one of the oldest concert halls in the world, and you can catch classical music concerts there even today. The hall remains open till late in the evening when there is a concert taking place, and you can catch moving performances by some of the best classical musicians in the world.
6. Visit the museums by night: Some of the famous museums in Amsterdam, such as the Van Gogh museum, remain open till quite late at night and even have special night-time tours that you can sign up for. The magic of an illuminated museum by night is an experience that you must have when in Amsterdam.
Which are some of the best Amsterdam attraction tickets that I can book via Thrillophilia?Here is the list of some of the best Amsterdam attraction tickets that you can book from Thrillophlia:
- Diamant Museum Tickets
- Body Worlds Amsterdam Tickets
- Rembrandt House Museum Tickets
- Youseum Tickets in Amsterdam
- House of Bols Tickets in Amsterdam
- The Upside Down Amsterdam Tickets
- The Amsterdam Dungeon Tickets
- Red Light Secrets Museum Tickets
- Nxt Digital Art Museum Tickets in Amsterdam
- AMAZE Immersive Audiovisual Experience Tickets
Which are the best Europe holiday packages?Here is the list of best Europe holiday packages:
- Netherlands Tour Packages
- Switzerland Packages
- Europe Holiday Tours
- Spain Holiday Tour Packages
- Greece Packages
- Paris Tours
- Switzerland Packages
- Italy Holiday Tour Packages
- Turkey Holiday Tours
- Istanbul Tours
- France Holiday Tour Packages
- Germany Packages
Which are the best Amsterdam cruise experiences that I can book from Thrillophilia?Here is the list of best Amsterdam cruise experiences that you will get from Thrillophilia:
- Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise
- 75 Minutes Canal Cruise Experience in Amsterdam
- Romantic Private Cruise, Amsterdam
- Party Booze Cruise with Night Club Entrance in Amsterdam
Which are the best Europe honeymoon trip packages?Here is the list of best Europe honeymoon trip packages:
- Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Spain Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Tours Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- France Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Turkey Honeymoon Packages
Newly Added Amsterdam Experience
Stedelijk Museum, amsterdam Artis Royal Zoo, amsterdam Royal Palace Of Amsterdam Begijnhof, amsterdam Oude Kerk, amsterdam Rembrandt House Museum, amsterdam Dam Square, amsterdam Jordaan, amsterdam Vondelpark, amsterdam Heineken Brewery, amsterdam Red Light District, amsterdam Eye Film Museum, amsterdam Rozentheater, amsterdam Canal Belt, amsterdam This is Holland Amsterdam Efteling Park, amsterdam Moco-Museum-Amsterdam Diamant Museum Amsterdam Amsterdam Dungeon Leidseplein Square, amsterdam Torensluis Bridge, amsterdam Bloemen Market, amsterdam Muiden Castle, amsterdam Nxt Museum Amsterdam Het Schip, amsterdam Portuguese Synagogue, amsterdam Hortus Botanicus, amsterdam Stadelijk Museum Of Modern Art, amsterdam Albert Cuypmarkt, amsterdam Nemo Science Museum, amsterdam Madame Tussauds, amsterdam The Amstel River, amsterdam Jewish Museum Amsterdam Body Worlds Museum, amsterdam The National Monument, amsterdam House Of Bols, amsterdam Johan Cruyff Arena, amsterdam De Riekermolen Windmill, amsterdam The National Maritime Museum, amsterdam Rademakers Gallery, amsterdam Bridge Of 15 Bridges, amsterdam Munttoren Tower, amsterdam Aviodrome Aviation Theme Park, amsterdam Amsterdamse Bos Python Bridge, amsterdam De Poezenboot, amsterdam The Ij Brewery, amsterdam Rem Eiland Restaurant, amsterdam Westerkerk, amsterdam Museum Of Bags And Purses, amsterdam Red Light Secrets, amsterdam Museum of the Canals, amsterdam
Europe is a good destination place where you can spend your honeymoon or a family vacation abroad, and it was truly fantastic. Thrillophilia greatly organized this tour accordingly to the needs of the travelers, Also appreciated the fast response times towards our queries, We enjoyed the hotel choices as we leave it to Thrillophilia to arranged everything for us and its turns out that all selection of hotels was excellent, Foods were surprisingly so delicious, We had a great time and good memories at each place we visited. All sightseeing was incredible and super beautiful with their views, architecture, culture, art, etc... We really enjoyed the Cologne Boat Ride and never forget the excursion to Mt Titlis. Our tour guide in Amsterdam was very informative, friendly, and experienced shared with us a great history of the place in a very interesting way. This is the tour that you won't regret.
31 January 2020
Ekaaksh Tagore Rembrandt House Museum Tickets @30% off & Skip the Queue
Must visit places for every art lover.
31 January 2020
Best museum I have ever seen! We got a direct entry and had a great experience.
31 January 2020
Sushil Kocchar Efteling Park Tickets, Buy Now at Flat 12% off
Amazing place! My children loved it. The rides were very good and we enjoyed a lot.
31 January 2020
Giriraaj Somayaji Keukenhof Tickets with Bus Transfers @ Flat 28% off
Best day out of our Amsterdam Tour. Everything was so good. The transfer was very comfortable.
05 May 2020
Smriti Pothuvaal Giethoorn & Enclosing Dike Day Tour, Book @ Flat 11% off
Visiting Giethoorn was one in a kind experience and a memorable one too. The guide that accompanied us was very informative and friendly. I and my children personally liked the Boat tour in Giethoorn which came included in the package
05 May 2020
Adripathi Namboothiri Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
The guide we had while availing the tour was very knowledgeable. he informed us all about the place. He was friendly enough to answer all our questions and the stories he had for all of us made the walking tour interesting. We shared a laugh or two as well.
05 May 2020
Gati Dhawan Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
A perfect Amsterdam Red Light District walking tour. everyone should look forward to availing while in amsterdam. We went past all the places including Oude Kerk which made the tour perfect one. Having small group size made the tour personalised.
05 May 2020
Daksha Khanna Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
A perfect Amsterdam Red Light District walking tour. everyone should look forward to availing while in amsterdam. We went past all the places including Oude Kerk which made the tour perfect one. Having small group size made the tour personalised.
From the begining of the tour from the airport we received with a warm welcome, the tour start and we are very excited, the tour manager was very communicative and informative plus helpful, The accommodations were amazing with nice service and hospitalities, the foods were good qualities, sightseeing was incredible, breathtaking and unforgettable. The activities were fun and exciting... The entire experience worth the money we spend... Wow... this is what we are expecting and it satisfying us with everything.
Ladakh Tour Packages Himachal Tour Packages Kashmir Tour Packages Rajasthan Tour Packages Andaman Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Uttarakhand Tour Packages Goa Tour Packages Spiti Valley Tour Packages North India Tour Packages South India Tour Packages North East Tour Packages India Tour Packages Delhi Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Gangtok Tour Packages Chikmagalur Tour Packages Sikkim Tour Packages Shimla Tour Packages Manali Tour Packages Rishikesh Tour Packages Meghalaya Tour Packages Jim Corbett Tour Packages Mussoorie Tour Packages Arunachal Tour Packages Kerala Houseboat Packages Darjeeling Tour Packages Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Packages Auli Tour Packages Nainital Tour Packages Kedarnath Tour Packages CharDham Yatra Packages Dharamshala Tour Packages Wayanad Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Jaipur Tour Packages Jodhpur Tour Packages Udaipur Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages Mount Abu Tour Packages Ranthambore Tour Package Cordelia Cruise Packages Munnar Tour Packages Coorg Tour Packages Shillong Tour Packages Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Karnataka Tour Packages Srinagar Tour Packages Dehradun Tour Packages Lonavala Tour Packages
Maldives Package Bali Tour Packages Dubai Tour Packages Europe Tour Packages Switzerland Tour Packages Singapore Tour Packages Thailand Tour Packages Bhutan Tour Packages Sri Lanka Tour Packages Mauritius Tour Packages Seychelles Tour Packages Bangkok Tour Packages Pattaya Tour Packages Greece Tour Packages Paris Tour Packages London Tour Packages Phuket Tour Packages Norway Northern Lights Tour Finland Tour Packages Amsterdam Tour Packages Italy Tour Packages Iceland Tour Packages Turkey Tour Packages Norway Tour Packages Spain Tour Packages Germany Tour Packages Istanbul Tour Packages Nepal Tour Packages Malaysia Tour Packages Vietnam Tour Packages Australia Tour Packages South Africa Tour Packages Japan Tour Packages Egypt Tour Packages Philippines Tour Packages Hong Kong Tour Packages Ireland Tour Packages Africa Tour Packages Russia Tour Packages Kenya Tour Packages Prague Tour Packages Masai Mara Packages Antarctica Tour Packages New Zealand Tour Packages Sweden Northern Lights Packages Denmark Tour Packages Israel Tour Packages Kenya Safari Packages Cambodia Tour Packages Jordan Tour Packages Tanzania Tour Packages Santorini Tour Packages Austria Tour Packages Croatia Tour Packages
Ladakh Honeymoon Packages Himachal Honeymoon Packages Kashmir Honeymoon Packages Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages Andaman Honeymoon Packages Kerala Honeymoon Packages North East Honeymoon Packages India Honeymoon Packages Sikkim Honeymoon Packages Shimla Honeymoon Packages Manali Honeymoon Packages Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Nainital Honeymoon Packages Ooty Honeymoon Package Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Package Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages Goa Honeymoon Packages Munnar Honeymoon Packages Coorg Honeymoon Packages Udaipur Honeymoon Packages Gangtok Honeymoon Packages Wayanad Honeymoon Packages Alleppey Honeymoon Packages Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
Maldives Honeymoon Packages Europe Honeymoon Packages Thailand Honeymoon Packages Mauritius Honeymoon Packages Santorini Honeymoon Packages London Honeymoon Packages Italy Honeymoon Packages Norway Honeymoon Packages Spain Honeymoon Packages Vietnam Honeymoon Packages Australia Honeymoon Packages Bali Honeymoon Packages Switzerland Honeymoon Packages Bhutan Honeymoon Packages Seychelles Honeymoon Packages Greece Honeymoon Packages Phuket Honeymoon Packages Iceland Honeymoon Packages Nepal Honeymoon Packages Philippines Honeymoon Packages New Zealand Honeymoon Packages Dubai Honeymoon Packages Singapore Honeymoon Packages Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages Bangkok Honeymoon Packages Paris Honeymoon Packages Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages Turkey Honeymoon Packages Malaysia Honeymoon Packages South Africa Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit in Delhi Places to Visit in Goa Places to Visit in Pune Places to Visit in Bangalore Places to Visit in Mumbai Places to Visit in Hyderabad Places to Visit in Jaipur Places to Visit in Chennai Places to Visit in Kolkata Places to Visit in Ladakh Places to Visit in Spiti Places to Visit in Andaman Places to Visit in Arunachal Pradesh Places to Visit in North East Places to Visit in Sikkim Places to Visit in Darjeeling Places to Visit in Meghalaya Places to Visit in Gangtok Places to Visit in Rajasthan Places to Visit in Uttarakhand Places to Visit in Kerala Places to Visit in Karnataka Places to Visit in Maharashtra Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh Places to Visit in Madhya Pradesh Places to Visit in Kashmir Places to Visit in Manali Places to Visit in Dharamshala Places to Visit in Shimla Places to Visit in Mcleodganj Places to Visit in Nainital Places to Visit in Mussoorie Places to Visit in Dehradun Places to Visit in Rishikesh Places To Visit In Jammu Places to Visit in Srinagar Places to Visit in Chikmagalur Places to Visit in Munnar Places to Visit in Kodaikanal Places to Visit in Ooty Places to Visit in Pondicherry Places to Visit in Wayanad Places to Visit in Coorg Places to Visit in Mysore Places to Visit in Lonavala Places to Visit in Alibaug Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar Places to Visit in Udaipur Places to Visit in Jodhpur Places to Visit in Jaisalmer Places to Visit in Mount Abu Places to Visit in Agra Places To Visit In South Goa Places To Visit In North Goa
Places to Visit in Dubai Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi Places to Visit in Sri Lanka Places to Visit in Maldives Places to Visit in Singapore Places to Visit in Bali Places to Visit in Thailand Places to Visit in Nepal Places to Visit in Bangkok Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur Places to Visit in Malaysia Places to Visit in Bhutan Places to Visit in Cambodia Places to Visit in Vietnam Places to Visit in Australia Places to Visit in New Zealand Places to Visit in Sydney Places to Visit in South Africa Places to Visit in Kenya Places to Visit in Philippines Places to Visit in Japan Places to Visit in Hong Kong Places to Visit in Macau Places to Visit in Jordan Places to Visit in Saudi Arabia Places to Visit in Turkey Places to Visit in Istanbul Places to Visit in Mauritius Places to Visit in Europe Places to Visit in Switzerland Places to Visit in Greece Places to Visit in Paris Places to Visit in London Places to Visit in Amsterdam Places to Visit in Italy Places to Visit in Germany Places to Visit in Norway Places to Visit in Finland Places to Visit in Denmark Places to Visit in Sweden Places to Visit in Budapest Places to Visit in New York
Things to Do in Delhi Things to Do in Goa Things to Do in Pune Things to Do in Bangalore Things to Do in Mumbai Things to Do in Hyderabad Things to Do in Jaipur Things to Do in Chennai Things to Do in Kolkata Things to Do in Ladakh Things to Do in Spiti Valley Things to Do in Andaman Things to Do in Chandigarh Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar Things to Do in Sikkim Things to Do in Darjeeling Things to Do in Meghalaya Things to Do in Gangtok Things to Do in Rajasthan Things to Do in Uttarakhand Things to Do in Kerala Things to Do in Kasauli Things to Do in Corbett Things to Do in Himachal Pradesh Things to Do in Madhya Pradesh Things to Do in Kashmir Things to Do in Manali Things to Do in Dharamshala Things to Do in Shimla Things to Do in Mcleodganj Things to Do in Nainital Things to Do in Mussoorie Things to Do in Dehradun Things to Do in Rishikesh Things to Do in Jammu Things to Do in Srinagar Things to Do in Chikmagalur Things to Do in Munnar Things to Do in Kodaikanal Things to Do in Ooty Things to Do in Pondicherry Things to Do in Wayanad Things to Do in Coorg Things to Do in Mysore Things to Do in Lonavala Things to Do in Alibaug Things to Do in Karnataka Things to Do in Udaipur Things to Do in Jodhpur Things to Do in Jaisalmer Things to Do in Mount Abu Things to Do in Agra Things to Do in South Goa Things to Do in North Goa
Things to Do in Dubai Things to Do in Abu Dhabi Things to Do in Sri Lanka Things to Do in Maldives Things to Do in Singapore Things to Do in Bali Things to Do in Thailand Things to Do in Nepal Things to Do in Bangkok Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do in Malaysia Things to Do in Bhutan Things to Do in Cambodia Things to Do in Vietnam Things to Do in Phuket Things to Do in Colombo Things to Do in Australia Things to Do in New Zealand Things to Do in Sydney Things to Do in South Africa Things to Do in Kenya Things to Do in Seychelles Things to Do in Philippines Things to Do in Japan Things to Do in Hongkong Things to Do in Macau Things to Do in Turkey Things to Do in Istanbul Things to Do in Mauritius Things to Do in Egypt Things to Do in Canada Things to Do in Budapest Things to Do in Europe Things to Do in Switzerland Things to Do in Greece Things to Do in Paris Things to Do in London Things to Do in Amsterdam Things to Do in Italy Things to Do in Germany Things to Do in Norway Things to Do in Finland Things to Do in Denmark Things to Do in Sweden Things to Do in Santorini Things to Do in Iceland Things to Do in Prague Things to Do in Russia
Pawna Lake Camping Chadar Trek Everest Base Camp Trek Treks in India Camps in Rishikesh Jaisalmer Camps Weekend Getaways from Bangalore Places to Visit near Mumbai Weekend Getaways from Delhi Weekend Getaways from Pune Museum of Future Tickets Gardens By The Bay Tickets Universal Studios Singapore Tickets Warner Bros Studio Tour London Tower of London Tickets London Eye Tickets Park Guell Tickets Windsor Castle Tickets Sagrada Familia Tickets Taronga Zoo Tickets Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets SkyPoint Observation Deck Tickets Aquaria KLCC Tickets KL Tower Tickets Eiffel Tower Tickets Beaches in India Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces Tickets Stonehenge Tickets James Bond Island Tour Resorts in Maldives Desert Safari Dubai Bali Swing Mount Batur Sunrise Trek Triund Trek Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Amsterdam Canal Cruise Rijksmuseum Tickets Van Gogh Museum Tickets Vatican Museums Tickets Colosseum Tickets Louvre Museum Tickets Disneyland Paris Tickets Uffizi Gallery Tickets Burj Khalifa Tickets