Jaisalmer Tour Package
|Golden Lands of Rajasthan | FREE Sheesh Mahal||9 Days|
|Chokhi Dhani Desert Camp Jaisalmer||1 Days|
|3 Day Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour||2 Days|
|Desert Adventure Camp Jaisalmer||2 Days|
|Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Pushkar | FREE Desert Camp Stay||9 Days|
|Rajasthan Treasures | Golden Triangle Hidden Wonders||14 Days|
Jaisalmer packages - Browse through a wide range of Jaisalmer trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Jaisalmer holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Your desert vacation will remain forever incomplete if you do not take a tour of the magnificent Jaisalmer tour packages. Arranged near the Pakistan Border, Jaisalmer is a noteworthy visitor spot situated in the northwestern territory of Rajasthan in India. It is known as the 'golden city' because of its bounteous sand rises streaming in the Thar Desert. Individuals assemble here to witness diverse ethnic culture and pumped up enterprise. It’s a glorious amalgam of legacy, culture and enterprise spooks. Jaisalmer is a desert town covered in golden sand and having camels in abundance. The Jaisalmer Fort stands as a crown atop the city and provides a beautiful contrast to the landscape. It also has a lake and many beautiful temples, all made of sandstone. Jaisalmer is the most important tourist attraction in Rajasthan.
Like different urban areas of Rajasthan, in Jaisalmer too you will discover distinctive features of its own heavenly legacy as well. You can discover verifiable landmarks scattered everywhere throughout the city, the Jaisalmer Fort will instantly order your consideration. Made of sand stones and privately known as Sonar Quila, the Jaisalmer Fort is an overwhelming structure between the sands. The Jaisalmer city is likewise worshipped for its Havelis. Among a large number of them you will discover Salim ji ki haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli as the most striking. The amalgamation of old and the medieval period engineering will certainly get your attention.
Each old city has realities to proclaim, stories to inspire, uniqueness to ponder and soul to live. Jaisalmer tour packages, Rajasthan offers actualities about the gutsy rulers and natives of the former period, stories of unequaled valor, extraordinary in its magnificence and fearless soul to keep us feel alive. Well, that’s the beauty of Jaisalmer that speaks gloriously of its rich past and customs. The city is found in the midst of golden sands of the celebrated Thar Desert attracting millions of tourists every year.
Jaisalmer Tour Package From Bangalore, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Delhi, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Mumbai, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Chennai, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Kolkata, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Hyderabad, Jaisalmer Tour Package From Pune, Jaisalmer tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Jaisalmer tour Packages from Vadodara, Jaisalmer tour Packages from Jaipur
Browse Top Rajasthan Destination Packages: Rajasthan Tour Packages, Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Jodhpur Tour Packages, Ranthambore Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Package, Udaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, golden triangle tour packages
Here are the famous places to visit in Jaisalmer:
1. Jaisalmer Fort: Jaisalmer Fort, also known as the Golden Fort, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is known for its stunning architecture and rich history. It was built in 1156 AD and is a must-visit attraction on Jaisalmer trip. One of the largest forts in the world, it was built by Bhati Rajput leader Rao Jaisal, from whom the name of is derived. The citadel was designed in such a way that it stands amidst the glory of golden stretches of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. Situated on Trikuta Hill, the majestic structure has been a foreground for a number of battles
2. Sam Sand Dunes: Sam Sand Dunes are located near the small desert village of Sam and are one of the most popular tourist destinations on Jaisalmer tours. Visitors can enjoy a camel safari or simply relax and watch the sunset over the dunes.
3. Gadsisar Lake: Gadsisar Lake is a historic water tank that was built by Maharaja Gadsi Singh in the 14th century. It is surrounded by several temples and provides a peaceful and serene environment for visitors on Jaisalmer trip. A major tourist attraction, Gadsisar Sagar Lake is reflective of how people from Jaisalmer used practical and intelligent approach to solve their daily matters. Being a desert area, the city either receives extreme rainfall or gets no monsoons at all. To deal with this issue and to ensure that the entire city had supply of water, Maharwal Gadsi Singh constructed the Gadsisar Sagar Lake in 1400 AD.
4. Patwon ki Haveli: Patwon ki Haveli is a stunning complex of five havelis that were built by wealthy merchants in the 18th and 19th centuries. It is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in architecture and history. Patwon ki Haveli is a part of most Jaisalmer packages because of its architecture, miniature art and balconies. This Haveli or a castle is the largest in Jaisalmer and an interesting piece of architecture. It is widely popular because it was the first Haveli built in Jaisalmer.
5. Salim Singh ki Haveli: Salim Singh ki Haveli is another beautiful haveli to visit with Jaisalmer tour packages that was built by Salim Singh, a prime minister of Jaisalmer, in the 19th century. It is known for its intricate carvings and lattice work. Made in the 18th century, the Salim Singh Ki Haveli has stood the test of times- such is the magnificence of the architecture here. The shape of the roof is in the form of peacocks and this Haveli is the perfect example of ‘Royalty meets architecture’. The beautifully arched balconies add the grace to the corridors. So must include this in your Jaisalmer tour packages.
6. Bada Bagh: Situated at a distance of merely 6 kilometres from the main city centre, Bada Bagh stands as one of the most historical attractions in the royal clan. It used to be a royal garden which used to welcome the guests of the royal families. Although today it is in ruins, you will still witness a lot of cenotaphs which are made in the memory of the warriors. This place has a lot in store for architecture as well as history lovers. With Jaisalmer trip packages, visit for a walk down the historical lane of the wars that Jaisalmer has witnessed in the past.
7. Desert Cultural Centre: The Desert Cultural Centre is a museum dedicated to showcasing the rich cultural heritage of the Thar Desert. Visitors can learn about the traditions, customs, and way of life of the desert-dwelling communities.
8. Khimsar Fort: With Jaisalmer tour packages visit Khimsar Fort, a historic fort located in the village of Khimsar and is one of the oldest forts in Rajasthan. Visitors can learn about the fort's history and admire its stunning architecture.
9. Tazia Tower: Located in the heart of Jaisalmer, Tazia Tower is a destination worthy of being explored. Included in most sightseeing Jaisalmer tour packages, this tower is a welcome break from forts and palaces of this place. Situated near the Amar Sagar Gate and the Badal or Cloud Palace, it once served as a home to the former royal family.
10. Kuldhara Abandoned Village: Once the hometown of Paliwal Brahmins, the Kuldhara Abandoned Village is not for the faint-hearted. There are various urban legends revolving around the ghost town of Kuldhara and how it once got cursed. Although, many have witnessed paranormal activities here and it is a highly mysterious incident of a village where everybody abandoned it.
Check out the famous things to do in Jaisalmer
1. Camel Safari: A camel safari is a must-do activity on Jaisalmer trip. Visitors can go on a scenic tour of the desert and enjoy the beautiful scenery, with the option to stop for lunch or stay overnight in a desert camp.
2. Visit Jaisalmer Fort: Jaisalmer Fort, also known as the Golden Fort, is a stunning example of Rajasthani architecture and is a must-visit destination on Jaisalmer tours. Visitors can explore the fort's numerous temples, palaces, and museums.
3. Explore the Sam Sand Dunes: The Sam Sand Dunes are a popular destination for visitors on Jaisalmer trip and offer breathtaking views of the desert landscape. Visitors can go on a camel or jeep safari and enjoy a traditional dance and music performance.
4. Visit the Havelis: Jaisalmer is home to several beautiful havelis, which are traditional Rajasthani mansions. Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, and Nathmal ki Haveli are just a few of the must-visit havelis on Jaisalmer tours.
5. Attend a Cultural Program: Jaisalmer is famous for its vibrant cultural scene and visitors can attend a cultural program to experience traditional Rajasthani music, dance, and folklore and a must include thing in your Jaisalmer trip packages.
6. Take a City Tour: A city tour is a great way to explore Jaisalmer and learn about its rich history and culture. Visitors can visit several historic sites, temples, and markets and learn about the city's heritage.
7. Visit the Desert National Park: With Jaisalmer trip packages visit Desert National Park, a vast expanse of desert located in Jaisalmer and is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. Visitors can go on a wildlife safari and spot several species of birds and mammals.
8. Attend a Desert Festival: Jaisalmer is famous for its annual desert festival, which is a celebration of traditional Rajasthani culture and art. Visitors can enjoy music, dance, and food, as well as camel and turban-tying competitions.