Dubai Car RentalsCar rentals in Dubai allow travelers to explore and enjoy the humongous and beautiful city in the best way possible. There are very limited modes of getting around this modern city. However, once you have your very own rented vehicle at your disposal, you can choose to drive all the way to the choice of your destination at the choice of your time. The process of booking these rental cars is easy and the documentation is minimal.
Moreover, Thrillophilia offers various facilities of monthly car rentals in Dubai, which allow you to rent a car for your elongated stays in Dubai, without burning up a hole in your pockets. Moreover, the range of cars available to rent out in Dubai allows you great flexibility on your budget as well as your taste. You not only get to rent basic cars in Dubai, but you can even pick to cruise around some of the most luxurious sedans as well as SUVs, including Rolls Royce, Range Rover, Mercader Banz, Chevrolet, Mazda, and endless others.
All the cars available are in great conditions and offer you the most comfortable drive. You can even book cars with drivers if you don’t know how to drive. Once you rent a car in Dubai, it also becomes very easy for you to not only explore the city but also to drive yourself, all the way to the outskirts and witness the beauty of the raw deserts of UAE.
People Also Ask About Car Rentals in Dubai
Which are the best cars available for rent in Dubai?
1. Peugeot 2008 2022: This beautiful SUV can comfortably fit 5 passengers along with 2 big-sized luggage. This beauty is available in Blue, Red, Black, Silver, as well as White from car rentals in Dubai. This luxurious SUV comes fitted with Premium Audio System, Rear AC vents, Reverse Camera, Fog Light, Push Button Ignition, as well as luxuriously finished fabric seats.
2. Mustang Shelby GT 500: This convertible beast fits in 4 passengers and is a perfect fit for those who love driving behind powerful engines. This 3-door supercar comes fitted with a push start button, detachable roof, tinted windows, adaptive cruise control, cooling seats, leather seats, along with everything else that you can desire from a powerful and luxurious car in Dubai.
Must Visit: Desert Safari Dubai
3. Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport C8: This classy sports car fits in 2 passengers along with 2 medium-sized bags. If you wish to rent a car in Dubai, this is definitely one of the smoothest as well as beautiful rides that you can pick. This amazing 2-door sports car features tinted glasses, cruise control, sunroof, leather seats, and obviously, Butterfly Doors!
Also Checkout & Book Quad Biking in Dubai
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
4. Land Rover Defender: If you are in search of a 7-seater powerful SUV for monthly car rental in Dubai, you can pick this one without a doubt. Not only does this SUV offer the best boot space but also offers the driver as well as the passengers the best of comfort. This car is available in a beautiful green color and comes equipped with a detachable roof, premium audio system, cruise control, tinted glasses, built-in GPS, leather seats, and much more.
5. Mazda 6: Another amazing ride that you can pick from car rentals in Dubai is this 5-seater sedan, which also easily fits in 2 medium-sized bags. The car is available in white as well as classy dark grey color. This 4-door ultra-comfy sedan features SRS Airbags, daytime running lights, parking sensors and is fitted with comfortable fabric seats, perfect for taking around for a long exploration day in Dubai.
Must Checkout: Rides in Warner Bros World
6. Mercedes Benz AMG G63: If you love driving classy SUVs, you would not find a better car than this one. You can also book this amazing ride for monthly car rentals in Dubai and enjoy your stay in the city. This premium SUV is available in beautiful silver color and is fully packed with all the features that one can ever dream of. Also, the car offers a highly elevated driving experience combined with long hours of comfortable and enjoyable traveling in Dubai.
Looking for a best food, Checkout Delicious Food in Dubai
Mexican Restaurants in Dubai
7. Chevrolet Camaro Convertible ZL1 V8: If driving a sporty supercar is one of the dreams of your life, you certainly need to get this beauty from car rentals in Dubai and cruise it through the seamless roads of this beautiful city. This 4-passenger vehicle with a V8 engine not only offers the best power and features but is also a perfect pick for a long drive or even a general outing in the beautiful city of Dubai for a fulfilling experience.
8. Rolls Royce Dawn Black Badge Sportive Edition: If class and luxury are all that matters for you, you certainly cannot miss out on picking thick beauty from monthly car rentals in Dubai. This 2-door convertible is available in rich red color and promises one of the most memorable rides of your life. The car comfortably fits 4 passengers and is all equipped to provide each one of them with one of the most luxurious experiences of their lives.
Suggested Read: Places to Visit in Dubai
Which are the best places to explore in Dubai by car on rent?
1. Dubai Creek: Dubai Creek is a perfect amalgamation of Modern Dubai and century-old Dubai. It allows you to experience the transformation of this beautiful city over the decades. Also, you will get to witness the century-old Arabia vessels in this very part of the city. You can park your car near the creek and get aboard a roofed boat to travel back in time and take back some beautiful memories. You can also consider taking a stroll along Deira to explore the ancient side of Dubai. Also Checkout & Enjoy the spellbinding night views of Dubai city by Indulging in Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
Best Time to Visit: During Sunset
Read More: Things to Do in Dubai
2. Burj Al Arab: Once you have an amazing car all to yourself, you cannot miss our driving to one of the most iconic buildings of Dubai and adore its grandeur and beautiful architecture. This beautiful boat-shaped structure is known to be the one and only 7-star hotel in the entire world to date. Moreover, if you are in Dubai, it becomes mandatory to get a photograph cliched with the backdrop of this iconic Arab building.
Best Time to Visit: Around Lunch
You Can Also Book: Breakfast At Burj Al Arab In Dubai
3. Desert Safari: You surely cannot miss out on the experience of cruising a 4x4 on the beautiful sand dunes of Dubai. You can drive your rented car all the way to the outskirts of the city, to witness one of the most beautiful desert scenes of your life. You can park your car and get aboard a 4x4 to experience one of the most adventurous car rides of your lifetime. Instead, if you have yourself rented a powerful 4x4, you can also take your very own vehicle on an adventurous ride.
Best Time to Visit: Early Morning
Also Checkout Detailed Travel Guide for Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
4. Dubai Fountain: Undoubtedly, watching the magical fountains of Dubai, dancing in the air, is one of the most artistic forms of entertainment that you would come across. During the show, the water shoots up from the ground in beautiful patterns, as high as 150 meters in the air, creating magical color patterns. The show happens only during fixed timings during the day. Therefore, beware to check out the timings before you head towards the fountain in your rented car to enjoy this beautiful experience. Click Here to Book Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Tickets
Best Time to Visit: 6 P.M. (during the fountain show)
5. Palm Jumeirah: Considered to be one of the most astonishing man-made wonders of the world, Palm Jumeirah is actually a palm-shaped, man-made island, flanked with some of the most luxurious resorts of the entire world. To enjoy a day packed with endless activities and fun, you can also consider spending a day at Palm Jumeirah with your family and indulge in various activities. However, as the island is situated in isolation from the main city, driving there with a rented car would be one of the best options for you to reach out to.
Best Time to Visit: Early morning, sunset
6. Burj Khalifa: Last but not the least, enjoying the most exclusive views of Dubai from the Observatory deck of this tallest building of the world needs to be in your Dubai itinerary, without a second question. Visiting the building during the night might be the best option as it would allow you to capture some of the elegant night views of the iconic city of Dubai. Click Here to Book Burj Khalifa Tickets
Best Time to Visit: After dark
Which are the cheap cars available for rent in Dubai?
1. Nissan Sunny 2019: Are you visiting Dubai and would love to move around in style at your own pace? Opt to go for a Cheap Car Rental Dubai and take pleasure in driving the car around. You can opt for renting the Nissan Sunny 2019 for a day if a day trip is what you have in mind, you can also rent the car for a month if you are staying for a long and need the car daily for a longer period.
The rental cost includes a basic comprehensive insurance and has a standard mileage limit of 250 km/day. Apart from providing you with an excellent ride quality, the car will also provide you with entertainment with its phone connectivity and bluetooth audio, aux, CD/MP3 players, etc. You can feel assured about your safety as the car comes equipped with safety features such as dual front airbags and antilock braking.
Price: AED 87 per day; AED 1800 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day: 5000 km per month
Click Here To Book: Dreamland Aqua Park Tickets
Museum of Illusions Dubai Tickets
2. Kia Rio Sedan 2018: You will surely love driving the lovely Kia Rio Sedan 2018-model car which you can rent in Dubai. With comprehensive insurance included, the car comes with a standard mileage limit of 250 km/day. The five-door hatchback comes with features such as AC, satellite radio, power windows, and remote keyless entry. Relax on the heated leather seats as you travel in the car with a delightful sunroof on your day trip. Rent it for a week or a month to experience the pleasure for a longer duration.
Price: AED 85 per day; AED 1850 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 5000 km per month
Planning to explore with your friends, Checkout Global Village in Dubai
Dubai Weather Guide
3. Chevrolet Spark 2020: The sub-compact 4 door hatchback will delight you with its class-leading fuel economy and ample room space inside. Rent it out for a day or a week or even a month to have the pleasure of riding in this beautiful car. Being small, it is easy for the car to navigate smaller lanes or parking in a small parking space, which makes it easier to handle. Moreover, the car will delight you with its exciting features such as fog lamps, cruise control, steering mounted buttons, tyre pressure monitors, push button start, alloy wheels and also USB and MP3 support.
Price: AED 85 per day; AED 1595 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 4500 km per month
4. Nissan Micra 2020: Zoom across the city of Dubai aboard a Nissan Micra 2020 car. Rent it out for a day for your day trip, or keep it with you for a longer period by renting it out for a week or month. The car comes with a basic comprehensive insurance and has a standard mileage limit of 250 km/day.
The car comes with hosts of features that will delight you to no end. Feel thrilled as you come to know about the car’s folding rear bench seat,CD/MP3 stereo with AUX port,rear fog lamp,trip computer, power steering with tilt adjustment, fabric upholstery and alarm.
Price: AED 75 per day; AED 1500 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 4500 km per month
Also Checkout: White Beach Dubai
5. Hyundai Accent 2020: One of the Cheap Car Rental Dubai which you can opt for is Hyundai Accent 2022-model which comes with a standard mileage limit of 250 km/day and has basic comprehensive insurance included in its rental package. You will be delighted to ride this popular and reliable car with 26 years of fame.
No point for guessing that the car has been updated over time and now comes with features such as bluetooth connectivity for your phone and music, auxiliary connectivity, keyless entry and USB connectivity. Drive in style in this modern and stylish car for a day or rent it for a week or a month to extend your pleasure for a longer time.
Price: AED 110 per day; AED 2415 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 3600 km per month
Click Here to Book: Ferrari World Tickets
Dubai Marina Yacht Tour
6. Toyota Yaris Sedan 2019: The sleek and agile Toyota Yaris Sedan will be your choice if you want to travel in style. You can rent it for a day, a week or a month and get the pleasure of going around in a vehicle with a host of modern features. The car will make your journey comfortable with its fabric seats, power steering, A/C, radio with AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB support with 2 speakers, and halogen lamps. With 15 years of existence, the car has fame of being the most recommended one for rental in Dubai.
Price: AED 110 per day; AED 2415 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 3600 km per month
7. Peugeot 208 2019: You may opt to rent and drive a supermini Peugeot 208 2019-model in Dubai by renting it for a day or a week. The rental will come with a basic comprehensive insurance so you will not need to take care of these details. This stylish and efficient car will be fun to drive and is better-equipped than many of its competitor cars. Enjoy sitting in the comfortable interior of the car and take advantage of the enjoyable features to make your journey more delightful.
Price: AED 100 per day; AED 630 per weekly
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 2400 km per week
Also Checkout: Zero Gravity Dubai
8. Kia Pegas 2021: Rent out Kia Pegas 2021, Kia’s latest compact sedan entry, that has been designed to compete for the crown of ‘Rental King’. One of the best cars for you to rent, the car comes with a small and light build which makes it agile and easy to park. The car comes with power windows, AUX, USB support and can be upgraded to have other exciting features like fog lamps, rear view camera and more. The car has also taken care of the safety part with a front passenger and driver airbag.
Price: AED 110 per day; AED 2199 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 4500 km per month
Click Here To Book Museum of Future Dubai Tickets
Ain Dubai Tickets
9. Renault Symbol 2022: Another popular choice for a car rental in Dubai is the sub-compact 4-door sedan Renault Symbol 2022. You will enjoy renting this car that comes with an incredible interior space and is also known for its brilliant maneuverability and fuel efficiency. The car also comes with modern tech features such as bluetooth, trip computer, automatic climate controls, temperature sensor, and steering mounted controls, and also has excellent safety features.
Price: AED 105 per day/ AED 695per week
Total Distance: 250 km per day/ 1400 km per week
10. Changan Alsvin 2020: The Changan Alsvin 2020-model car is another option you might select for a car rental. This 5-door Sedan fits 5 passengers and comes in black, blue, red and silver color. You will be able to enjoy a host of features such as Fabric Seats, Tinted Windows, Premium Audio,Fog Lights, Day-time Running Lights, Seat Belt Reminder, Climate Control and more. For safety there are SRS Airbags and Front Air Bags. You can rent the car for a day, a week or a month.
Price: AED 99 per day; AED 2199 per month
Total Distance: 250 km per day; 6000 km per month
Suggested Read: Things To Do in Dubai this Weekend
Best Things to Do in Atlantis Dubai
What documents do you need to rent a car in Dubai?If you are a resident of the UAE, you may need the following documents to rent a car in Dubai:
- A Valid Emirates ID
- UAE Driving License
- If you are a tourist visiting UAE, you may need the following documents to hire a driver from car rentals in Dubai:
- International Driving License/ International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa
- Home Country Driving License
What are the general terms & conditions to rent a car in Dubai?1. If you are traveling to Dubai for any other country, it is mandatory for you to be at least 22 years of age and hold a valid international driver’s license.
2. The car is to be returned at car rentals in Dubai in the exact same conditions as you took it and with the exact same fuel reading as well.
3. It is also mandatory for travelers to submit a copy of their Visa and Passport to rent a car in Dubai.
4. A fixed amount has to be paid to the car rentals in Dubai as a security deposit, which is refundable on the return of the rented car in the same condition as you took it.
Also Checkout, Best Time to Visit in Hatta Hill Park
What are the important things to remember when taking a car for rent in Dubai?
- It is very important to check the condition of the car before you finally get on board. Try to take a test drive and check for any kind of earlier damage to the car. If you notice any, bring the same to the notice of the service provider before taking the car under your responsibility.
- The eligible driving age in UAE is 22 years and most of the car rentals do not offer rentals to people below the same age. However, some companies even offer rentals to people above 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license if you need.
- It is very important to have insurance cover while renting a car. Check what all the provided insurance offers carefully before booking.
Must Visit: Italian Restaurants in Dubai
Al Seef Dubai
Can tourists rent a car in Dubai?Yes, tourists can easily rent a car in Dubai if they have all the valid documents required by the car rentals and have a valid driving age and license. Moreover, tourists can even book monthly car rentals in Dubai to enjoy their elongated stays in the beautiful country.
Click Here to Book: VR Park Dubai Tickets
I M G Worlds Of Adventure Tickets
How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai?
Dubai car rentals offer cars for almost every budget. The cost of renting a car in Dubai starts from as low as AED 65/day and may go up to as high as AED 5000/day, depending upon the car that you choose.
Must Read: Best Theme Parks in Dubai
How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai for a month?If you wish to get just a basic monthly car rental, it may start from as low as AED 1500. However, if you are looking towards riding a premium luxury car, monthly rentals may go as high as 105000/month, based on the car that you pick for your company in Dubai.
Checkout & Book Dolphin Show in Dubai
Dubai Mall Ice Rink Tickets
What is the best time to visit Dubai?
The months from November to April are considered the best to explore the beautiful city of Dubai. Dubai experiences winters during this time, which allows you to explore the beauty of this ultra-rich city in the best way possible. The temperatures during this time are quite decent and allow you ample fun outdoor time.
How many days are enough for Dubai?
To experience the best of Dubai and not to miss out on any of the major attractions of this beautiful city, it is recommended to have at least 5 complete days in your hands while planning a trip.
Looking for a Adventure then, Checkout Adventure Sports in Dubai
Which are the top UAE attractions that you can book via Thrillophilia?Following are the top UAE attractions that you can book via Thrillophilia:
The Burj Khalifa, a renowned skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the tallest structure and building in the whole wide world. It boasts a height of 2722 feet with the roof soaring up to an elevation of 2717 feet. It was developed for Dubai to gain recognition on an international level.It was originally given the name of Burj Dubai but was later renamed in the honor of Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, United Arab Emirates’ President and the ruler of Abu Dhabi.The building is designated as the world's tallest one and has led to break numerous height records. The Burj Khalifa is a mixed-use development designed to be a large scale centrepiece. It boasts a total of 9 hotels including the renowned The Address Downtown Dubai, 30,000 homes, a minimum of 19 residential skyscrapers, 7.4 acres of parkland, 12 hectares of artificial Burj Khalifa Lake, and the Dubai Mall.Back in the year, 2010 in the month of January an outdoor observation deck by the name of 'At The Top' opened on the 124th floor of the building. Featuring a height of 1483 feet, it was the world's height outdoor observation deck. Although, in the year 2011 it was surpassed by Cloud Top 488 of the Canton Tower featuring a height of 1601 feet. Once again, Burj Khalifa gave the highest observation deck to the world when it opened the 1821 feet high 148th-floor SKY level in the year 2014 on October 15th. The record was overtaken in June 2016 when the Shanghai Tower came up with an observation deck boasting a height of 1840.55 feet.The observation deck on the 124th-floor features an augmented reality device, the electronic device by Gsmprjct° of Montréal. The device allows tourists to view the beautifully landscaped surroundings in real-time. It also allows them to relish the previously taken and saved images such that the ones taken under several weather conditions at different times of the day.The management works well to reduce the rush of daily sightseers by allowing them to buy tickets for a specific time and date in advance at a 75% discounted price as compared to when purchased on spot. When the visibility is high and the tide is low, one can view the Iran shores from the skyscraper top.Planning a Dubai Trip, Checkout: Best Holiday Tour Packages to DubaiHere are a few facts about the Burj Khalifa:1. Burj Khalifa is the ultimate venue for the Dubai New Year's Eve celebration, a unique global spectacle. 2. Burj Khalifa utilized 39000 tons of steel reinforcement, 330 000 cubic meters of concrete, 103 000 square meters of high-quality glass, and 15500 square meters of embossed stainless glass.3. The skyscraper became the tallest man-made structure in the world just one thousand three hundred and twenty-five days after excavation work started in the year 2004.4. The skyscraper was named after Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi.5. There are fifty-seven lifts in Burj Khalifa, including fifty-five single decks and two double decks. 6. Burj Khalifa has two observation decks - one on the 125 and 124th floors and another one on the 148th floor. 7. Watching the sunset from Burj Khalifa's lower deck is a breathtaking experience. From a height of over four hundred and fifty-two meters, you can watch the sunset in the Arabian desert. 8. Burj Khalifa offers you an option to dine at the highest and the most famous restaurant in the world - At.mosphere. Burj Khalifa also has many other restaurants like Armani Amal, Armani Mediterraneo, Armani Ristorante, Armani Deli, Armani Hashi, and Armani Lounge.Explore the world of butterflies by booking Butterfly Garden Tickets in DubaiBurj Khalifa FireworksCelebrate New Year Eve in style by watching the amazing display of the fireworks from Burj Khalifa. This iconic building lights up to its full glory during the New Year and becomes the center of attraction for everyone. The duration of the Burj Khalifa display is around twenty minutes making it one of the largest and the longest firework displays.Burj Khalifa is fully illuminated in different colors through the fireworks display, and you can capture this amazing phenomenon on your camera. The fireworks are lit after the stroke of midnight, but you should arrive as early as possible to get a good spot to watch this phenomenal spectacle.Awaken the adrenaline rush by indulging in Sky Diving in Dubai
The innovative and unique Museum of the Future in Dubai is an exciting new addition to the Dubai skyline. Listed as one of the most innovative structures in the world, this futuristic museum is poised to become one of the most exciting tourist attractions in the city. It gives visitors valuable insight into the future of human technology and innovation with practical exhibits, amazing installations and unique inventions that are yet to be introduced to the world population. At the Museum of the Future, you can get a glimpse into the human potential – and what the world could look like a few decades down the line. Along with the exhibits, the very structure of the museum is reflective of its innovation – where a portion of the building was made by robots. The exterior is defined by massive steel panels with Arabic inscriptions, which makes the museum as distinctive as other iconic structures in Dubai including the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame. You can explore 7 floors of fantastic installations and exhibits that let you imagine a world several years in the future. It is also a wonderful place for children to familiarize themselves with technology and its unending potential. Museum of the Future encourages visitors to ask imaginative questions such as “What would a world where robots take care of the elderly, look like” and “Can AI help humans get superhuman powers like running faster than usual?” All these aspects of the Museum of the Future will allow you to transport yourself to the future and experience a world that is as yet, inaccessible to most of mankind. It is a one-of-a-kind experience that is impossible to find anywhere else in the world, one which will make your trip to Dubai a truly life-changing experience.Here is the Design and Architecture of the Museum of the Future Dubai:The Museum has been constructed by Killa Designs using the latest technology in design and construction. AI and robotics technology have been used to precision-cut almost 1000 moulds that make up the unique exterior of the museum. The shape of the museum represents the sky and the earth, inspired by Feng-Shui philosophies.One of the most distinctive features of the design is the Arabic calligraphy that is carved into the steel paneling, which are all quotes from the Prime Minister of Dubai talking about the future of the country. There are 7 levels which are connected by an elevated walkway that leads to the Metro Station, and also a bridge that links the museum directly with the Emirates Towers.Experience The Visual World By Booking: Museum of the Future Tickets
Have you ever been to a floral wonderland where there are stunning floral displays that make you fall in love with them? The Miracle Gardens in Dubai would be a great place to visit in your winter break if not. The arrangement is nothing less than a miniature world of floral wonders spread over an area covering about 72,000 sq. ftAdding to the uniqueness of this floral world is the fact that it is home to nearly 50 million flowers blooming all over to embrace the luxuriousness of this beautiful imagination. Some of the most common ones are marigolds, petunias, and geraniums. This exhibition includes a replica of the stunning Burj Khalifa as well as arcs, tombs, huts, and houses decorated with vibrant flowers.You're welcomed by quirky layouts and heart-shaped passageways. There are many attractions here, including Disney Avenue, Emirates A380, Lost Paradise, Cabanas, Floral Clock, Gazebos, 3D floral designs, and lake parks.Dubai Miracle Garden offers more than sightseeing activities, if that's what you think about it. In fact, there are a lot more things to do here. The passageways are perfect for strolling and relaxing at cabanas, or you can dine at the international food restaurants and kiosks. The choice is yours! Additionally, there's a butterfly garden here, wherein butterfly enthusiasts have a tough time tracking and spotting the 15000 free-flying butterflies.As this beautiful piece of land is located in Dubai that is not ideally not suitable for growing flowers, it requires a great deal of maintenance. The floral beauty you see today is maintained by a team of well-trained and experienced horticulturists. Read on to learn more about Dubai Miracle Garden.Explore the world largest flower garden by booking Miracle Garden Dubai Tickets