About Aquaventure WaterparkThe largest Water Park in Dubai and one of the most popular Water Park worldwide, Aquaventure Dubai has gained popularity over the past few years. The Aquaventure water park is a complete package on its own. It takes pride in 20 plus water slides which are rated as the world’s longest and adventurous slides along with several other interesting water rides.
The water park has specific areas where one can enjoy some fun moments feeding cow nose rays, play with the furry sea lions and have some adventure with the friendly dolphins. There are abundant places demarcated for children to have ultimate fun where they can either plunge into the lazy rivers or have fun climbing the towers or just engage in several recreational activities.
Experience the Lost Chamber Aquarium which happens to be the largest open aquarium and home to 65,000 exotic marine creatures. Swim, snorkel and walk past the sea animals to experience real-life adventure under the sea. Aquaventure also takes pride in training visitors at different levels for snorkelling and diving who are awarded certificates on successful completion.
The water park has a host of restaurants, Café’s, food joints and pubs to choose from. Right from world-renowned restaurant Bread Street Kitchen and Bar owned by the celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, Japanese restaurants like Nobu, Saffron Asian Buffet kitchen, Platto’s coffee and Tea lounge, The shore and many other speciality restaurants are all here to choose from depending on your taste buds.
With regards to shopping, the water park is a favourite destination amongst premium shoppers. It has a few boutiques and exclusive showrooms which showcases jewellery, designer swimwear, watches, chocolates, luxury home decor and more. Atlantis also offers its visitors an option for a staycation as it has an array of the best of sea view and palm view suites and luxury villas of Dubai.
The underwater suite, presidential suite and the Royal bridge suite are opulent venues done up with grandeur and exclusive clients. Last but not least are the line up of spas, salons and treatment centres where one can relax and rejuvenate the body and mind and emerge into a new self. Visit Aquaventure and experience a world of thrill, drama, adventure, fun and food.
You may also like: 20 Best Theme Parks in Dubai
Location: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Timings: 10.00am - 6.00pm every day
Price: AED 290 to AED 350 per head depending on the age group and type of package chosen.
Book your tickets Now: Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park And Lost Chambers at flat 33% Off
Places to visit near Aquaventure Waterpark
- Palm Jumeirah: The world-famous Palm shaped Palm Jumeirah has gained popularity due to its opulent villas, luxury suites, glitzy hotels and upmarket global restaurants. Lined with Beach clubs, Spas, Bars playing live music this is one of the most happening places in Dubai.
- Mall of Emirates: One of the largest shopping malls in Dubai houses 630 retail outlets, 100 plus restaurants, 80 odd Café’s and several flagship stores all under one roof. It takes pride in housing Ski Dubai, the indoor ski arena along with a 500-seater community centre. To book your tickets for skiing at Emirates Mall, Click Here.
- Nasimi Beach: One of the best beach clubs in town serving exotic cocktails and beverages along with private cabanas and sunbeds to choose from.
Also Check: 20 Best Beaches in Dubai
Things to do in Aquaventure Waterpark
1. Water slides: Take a plunge into the world’s longest, deepest, scariest and most exciting water slides to get your adrenaline shooting. The record-breaking rides and slides in the Water Park call for a heart of steel.
2. River ride: Relax in the lazy river of the water park or indulge into some exciting rapids and other rides at the Torrent and Zero Entry Pool.
3. Cownose Ray feeding: Book a session and walk into the shallow waters of the lagoon to hand feed the friendly Cownose Ray fishes.
4. Shark Safari: One of the best activities in Dubai to enjoy & witness the deadly sharks from close quarters. One doesn’t need to be a proficient swimmer to take part in this session. Just take the special helmet, gather your guts and get up, close and personal with the Sharks.
5. Kids Play area: The Splasher’s Kids Play area has been designed exclusively for children below 1.2 metres of height and their parents to explore and have unlimited fun at the water slides and climbing frames. Atlantis also has a specific zone called the Atlantis Kids zone, where children between 3-12 years of age are pampered to explore their imagination and participate in the different fun programs.
6. Diving: There is an opportunity to learn scuba diving and snorkelling with different grades and difficulty levels as well as take part in one of the exclusive sessions. One can experience the glory of swimming along with 65,000 rare and exotic marine creatures. The ultimate experience is also called the Aquatrek and Ultimate Snorkel. The thrill of walking underwater in the Ambassador lagoon in the Dolphin Bay is an experience of a lifetime.
7. Staycation: Spend a few days at the Atlantis Palm to rejuvenate, relax and enjoy the best of the luxury and opulence. Choose from a host of rooms and suites available for your stay. As the Ocean room allows a majestic view of the sea, the palm view rooms offer a stunning view of the Palm Islands.
8. Spa and Fitness: Indulge in some luxury treatment at any of the Spa and salons at the Atlantis. Ranging from Shiseido with 130 plus years of experience in beauty to men’s grooming at the Gentlemen’s Tonic, it is all there to spoil you for choice.
Discover More: 30 Best Spas in Dubai
9. Sea Lion Point: The South African furred sea lions will surprise you with their antics at the Sea Lion Point. Get into the shallow water, have a photo session with the furry friend and create unforgettable memories.
10. Shopping: The Water park also houses a host of premier boutiques and stores showcasing their latest collection in swimwear, watches, jewellery and other exquisite art pieces and souvenirs.
Suggested Read: Best Shopping Places in Dubai
11. Dining: There is abundant opportunity for one to explore world cuisine at the Aquaventure water park and its adjoining areas. From World-class Michelin Star restaurants, fine dining places, restaurants and café’s with a theme, it is all there under one roof to choose from.
Recommended Read: 25 best places to enjoy street food in Dubai
Water Slides at Aquaventure Waterpark
The water slides in Aquaventure water Park are extremely popular due to its enormous size and adrenaline-pumping rides.
- Aquaconda: The world’s largest water slide, the Aquaconda finds its place here. The giant sea serpent will take you through an exciting ride through the dark and twisting tunnel and drop you to experience butterflies in your stomach.
- Zoomerango: This water slide is a mix of several feelings from deep vertical zooms to mega plummets and thrilling bursts of weightlessness.
- Poseidon’s Revenge: This extremely audacious ride has been set up to face the wrath of Poseidon. As you take your seat in the capsule at first the floor falls down beneath you descend to the heart of the tower as it rolls at a speed of 60km per hour. The fury of Poseidon thrusts one upside down to get adrenaline shooting.
- Slitherine: This is the world’s first dual water slide within a waterslide. Slither through a frenzy of twists and turns and check your speed to your friend’s. Be careful not to land up at the Aquaconda.
- Water coasters: The most easy-going and relaxing water slide which propels you up and down on jets of water using innovative technology.
- Leap of Faith: The world’s scariest and largest waterfall tests your faith. The mega 9-storied tall waterslide will bump you to an almost vertical fall until you find yourself surrounded by sharks and cownose rays.
Also Checkout: Best water sport activities in Dubai
Restaurants in Aquaventure Waterpark
- Asia Republic: The bold colours and enticing aroma greets you to this fine dining restaurant in Dubai with rich culinary history from the Far East. They specialize in Dimsums, Satay, Roast Duck, stir-fried noodles and some exotic Asian dishes.
- Ossiano: This is an underwater restaurant with floor to ceiling views to a huge aquarium. This speciality sea-food restaurant is one of its kind not only in terms of décor but also its exquisite Sea-food.
- Ronda Locatelli: Winner of being the Best Authentic Italian Restaurant and several other accolades Ronda Locatelli is the place to go when your body craves for Italian delicacies. Their speciality lies in a huge variety of vegan menu including Pizza, Pasta along with Mediterranean and European dishes.
- The Edge: This is a poolside restaurant which helps you to relax and chill with great food with an Italian twist. Their speciality lies in stone hearth oven pizza, burgers, salads and perfect grills which can be enjoyed by the poolside.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen and Bar: This artisan restaurant which brings in a slice of London in Dubai serving contemporary British dishes with added flavours from Europe and beyond. Live music, interesting cocktails and an extensive wine list define the famous Bread Street Kitchen.
- Kaleidoscope: This buffet restaurant at Atlantis serves a huge layout of Breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extensive variety of local and international dishes.
- Hakkasan Dubai: Hakkasan has redefined modern-day Cantonese dining along with world-class mixology. The restaurant’s signature dark latticed interiors greet you to a world of the gastronomic journey where contemporary Cantonese cuisine is being fused. Savour the brunch on a Friday to witness the experience of dining at Hakkasan.
- Nobu: Dining at Nobu is more of an experience that one will cherish for long. An artistic way to blend Japanese cuisine using Peruvian ingredients, Nobu has created a niche for itself. Try Chef’s recommendation Miso marinated black cod to which is the signature dish of the restaurant.
- Shawafel: This is the place where one will be greeted by the aroma of Arabic food true to street food style. Shawarma, falafel and several other dishes are served with a lot of fun and flavour to enhance the overall experience.
- Seafire Steakhouse: As the restaurant greets you to a warm and friendly ambience, it specializes in serving the best steaks in town. Seafire takes pride in serving their signature dishes, Black Onyx beef, Honey glazed miso salmon and several other speciality steaks with elan.
You may also like: 25 Best Restaurants in Dubai Marina
Tickets/Passes in Aquaventure Waterpark
There are various packages for Tickets and Passes in Aquaventure waterpark.
1-day Super pass: The 1-day Super pass has been designed exclusively for day visitors at the Aquaventure Water Park for a fun-filled day. Children below the age of 2 years are not charged. Whereas children above the age of 3 years are charged AED 260 and adults at AED 320.
2-day mega Pass: The 2-day Mega pass is best designed for visitors who would want to tread it another day. Children are charged at AED 290 per head and Adults at AED 350.
Buy 3 Get 1 free pass: This is one of the most lucrative passes for family and friends, where 4 people can enjoy and explore the adventures at Aquaventure at the cost of 3 tickets.
Annual Pass: The Aquaventure Water park Annual Pass opens door to unlimited access of the different rides, fun and frolic at the Water Park and other areas only for exclusive cardholders.
AquaXpress Pass: This Express pass allows one to avoid long queues and avail the rides faster through the Neptune and Poseidon Towers.
Planning a Dubai Trip: Check out the best Dubai holiday tour packages
Best Time to Visit Aquaventure Waterpark
Aquaventure Water Park can be accessed at any time of the year as it is open 365 days a year. The months between December to February are crowded as that is the time for Dubai Shopping Festival and vacation breaks at school that tourists flock to Dubai.
Suggested Read: Best Time and Season to Visit Dubai
Tips for Visiting Aquaventure Waterpark
A couple of things people should be aware of before entering Aquaventure water park:
- The Water park is open till sunset, thus start the day as early as possible for you to enter the park at 10.00am.
- Phones are allowed in the slides.
- Stash your cash under the wristbands for you may need it for different rides and adventure activities.
- Carry swimming gear and a change.
- Avail the buggy available within the premises to cover longer distances.
Must Read: Travel guide to Dubai for a hassle free experience.
How to reach Aquaventure Waterpark from Airport?
The fastest and easiest way to reach Aquaventure water Park from DXB Airport is to use the city taxis which takes approximately 30 minutes.
Also Checkout: 15 Best Things to Do in Dubai Airport
1. What is the best time of the day to visit Aquaventure Waterpark?
The best time of the day to visit Aquaventure water park is during the early morning hours as post noon the temperature soars up.
2. What are the operating days and timings of Aquaventure Waterpark?
The Aquaventure Water Park is open 7 days a week and 365 days in a year from 10.00am to 6.00pm every day.
3. What is unique about Aquaventure Waterpark?
Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park has enormous record-breaking Water slides over 17 fun-filled hectares. The Water Park is also house to the biggest aquarium in Dubai having more than 65000 marine creatures. Every visitor is assured to have a ball of a time with the friendly Dolphins and Sea-lions.
Also Check: 15 Best Things to Do in Atlantis Dubai
4. How long does it take to go around Aquaventure Waterpark?
On a good day when there is no queue for rides, it takes 3-4 hours to explore all the rides at the Water Park back to back. But on the weekend or during peak season one might take the whole day to explore all the rides at the park due to long waiting hours.
5. How many Rides are there in Aquaventure Waterpark?
The water park has over 20 rides in total. A few rides have restrictions on height so that children can stay at bay. The Poseidon’s revenge, Zoomerango, Aquaconda, Slitherine are a few rides to name out of which, The Leap of Faith is the most popular and aggressive ride.
6. Can we take food inside Aquaventure Waterpark?
Food and beverages are not allowed inside the Aquaventure premises. However, there are several restaurants and eateries for a quick bite.
7. What is meal deal entry ticket and what are the things included in this?
The Meal deal entry ticket to the Aquaventure Water Park comprises of an interesting Lunch package along with entry to the Lost Chambers.
8. What are the height criteria for water rides?
A few water rides have height restrictions due to the severity of the ride. Guests must be at least 1.2metre tall to participate in the water ride.
9. Is there any locker facility available inside the waterpark?
There are lockers available inside Aquaventure Water park. One may choose different lockers sizes depending on the number of goods to be stored.
Recommended Read: 40 Best Things to do in Dubai with Kids
10. What things should I carry while going to Waterpark?
One should carry swimming gears and cash only inside the Water Park.
11. Can I go to Aquaventure waterpark without staying at Atlantis?
One can visit Aquaventure Water Park as day visitors even if one doesn’t stay at Atlantis.
12. Are there any restaurants available inside the Waterpark?
There is an array of restaurants available inside the water park. A host of restaurants showcasing the best of world cuisine is on offer under one roof to spoil one for choice. One may choose to dine at the world-famous Master Chef, Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen and Bar, Nobo Japanese restaurant, Illy Café or at Hakkasan.
You may also like: 30 Amazing Indian Restaurants in Dubai