About Bollywood ParksEnjoy like you never did before – Bollywood Parks Dubai is all waiting for you. Explore the plethora of colorful Bollywood movies that once in a while, made you happy. It is the first-ever theme park in Dubai to be introduced in the world which is wholly dedicated to Bollywood and its charm.
Your visit to Bollywood Parks Dubai would leave you spellbound with its action, comedy, romance, adventure, flavor, music, and emotions. What more do you expect? Bollywood Parks Dubai celebrates the elegance of Mayanagari’s legendary film industry. Marking its place amongst the world’s largest amusement parks, Bollywood Parks Dubai has got all bits and pieces to relieve your stress.
Here there are five distinct zones wherein you can find everything from Indian foods to handicraft exhibits sprawling all over. There are thrilling rides, myriad of shopping options, and dine in choices for your complete entertainment. Want some more in this beautiful city of UAE?
Three Bollywood Boulevard, Rustic Ravine, Mumbai Chowk, Bollywood Film Studios, and Mumbai Chowk are some of the central attractions of Bollywood Parks Dubai. The moment you want some quality relaxation time, head towards Rajmahal Theatre.
Rajmahal Theatre is known for its Broadway-style of musical entertainment. This has been embracing the popularity of Bollywood since ages. You can either wait for live stage performances or try a hand at some flamboyant cinematic rides. The choice is yours!
Planning to leave? Did you stroll around the Mumbai Chowk Zone of this Bollywood Parks Dubai or not yet? It is best known for its street shopping, partying mood, and exciting veggies and other foodstuffs. Also, do not miss on rewinding the beauty of the golden era of movies like Dabangg, Lagaan, and Sholay.
Rustin Ravine is your entertainment paradise if you are a die heart fan of some of these unrivaled Bollywood movies. So, next time, you land here, make sure that you enjoy yourself to the fullest at this Kaleidoscopic world of metropolitan’s famous Bollywood Nagari.
Recommended Read: 40 Astonishing Things to do in Dubai with Kids
How to Reach Bollywood Parks
Dubai International Airport is located 60 km away from Bollywood Parks Dubai. There are two ways to reach Bollywood Parks Dubai from Airport:
- Metro: Reach Airport Terminal 3 metro station and board a metro from there which will drop you at Jebel Ali within 1 hour and 3 minutes. Next, you have to hire a cab from Jebel Ali to drop you at Bollywood Parks Dubai. Your taxi ride shall last for no more than 20 minutes. Entirely, your journey will cost you around 1240 INR on an average.
- Bus: Board a Redline from Airport Terminal 3 which will drop you at Burjuman within 9 minutes. From there, you need to reach Burjuman Metro Bus Stop A to ride a bus to take you to Jebel Ali Free Zone, Kanoo Group. Your journey by bus will last for 56 minutes. From Jebel Ali Free Zone, you will have to pre-book a taxi to take you directly to Bollywood Parks Dubai. Your journey from Jebel Ali Free Zone to Bollywood Parks Dubai shall last for around 13 minutes.
Also Checkout: 15 Best Things to Do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Bollywood Parks
Every day is worthy of visiting here. However, make sure that you reach early (say by the opening time of Bollywood Parks Dubai) to enjoy your entire visit to the fullest.
Suggested Read: Best Time to Visit Dubai
What Not to Miss at Bollywood Parks
While you would fell short of even a day to cover all the rides and games within the Bollywood Parks Dubai itself, there’s still a lot to explore outside. These are some must-try places in the vicinity of Bollywood Places Dubai:
1. Legoland Water Park: Legoland theme park specifically engineered to be enjoyed with family and friends. It is the only waterpark which is constructed to be friendly for children falling within the age group of 02 to 12 years. There are around 20 different water slides and attractions to enjoy here. You can also book the Legoland Water Park tour
2. Riverland Dubai: Unveil the beauty of the peninsula, India Gate, Boardwalk, and the French Village at Riverland Dubai. You can host your special or professional event at any of the four different zones characterized by four distinctive eras.
3. Motiongate Dubai: Do not forget to experience the Hollywood Lifestyle at Motiongate Dubai. Marking your presence here will take you through three motion picture studios of Hollywood – Columbia Pictures, Dreamworks Animation, and Lionsgate. Around 5 studio zones are featuring approximately 40 world-class entertainment rides. Book the tickets of Motiongate Dubai.
4. The Outlet Village: The Outlet Village is a shoppers paradise in Dubai for some exciting high-end fashion brands coupled with fantastic dining options.
5. The Laughter Factory: Plan out a birthday night out with your friends and close associates at The Laughter Factory. This place is a perfect point for both your birthdays and company parties.
6. Jasmine Spa and Health Club: Head towards Jasmine Spa and Health Centre for some relaxation and you can also check out some amazing spas in Dubai
Suggested Read: 55 Alluring Tourist Places to Visit in Dubai
Things to Do in Bollywood Parks Dubai
Every single nook and corner of Bollywood Parks Dubai has got something to offer you. Let’s see:
1. Grand Parade: Grand Parade is something you can't afford to miss on! Do not try to miss on this piece of real entertainment before you step out from Bollywood Parks Dubai. Join the parade to witness the bliss of grand celebrations with some upbeat music and hypnotizing dance moves.
2. Lagaan: Enjoy the game of Lagaan with Bhuvan and his team-mates with the help of a motion simulator-based ride. It will surely give you the feel as if you are delivering the ball itself.
3. Bollywood Boulevard Stage: As soon as you step in the park, there’s a lot of diversified Indian cultures to explore. While you do so, do not miss on the colorful dance styles, and the melodious music that entertains you in the background.
4. Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh: Join in the scary world of investigation agents and chase the slippery Sholay don – Gabbar Singh.
5. CrossRoads Stage: Soothe your eyes with some electrifying blend of western choreography and tangy Bollywood moves.
6. Dabangg Stunt Spectacular Show: Join hands with Chulbul Pandey as he steps out to hunt for his target or watch how he completes his revenge.
7. Mughal-E-Azam: Here you go with a fine dine in place which takes you back to the flavors served during the Mughal era.
8. Stars on Steps Stage: When you feel to relax a bit from your visit, set some time free for your visit to majestic Rajmahal to simply gaze at the musical fountains. Immersing yourself in the soft music that plays in the background energizes you for your remaining visit.
9. Lotus Court Stage: For traditional culture lovers, Lotus Court Stage is the perfect place to halt and indulge in the pure Rajasthani mehfil.
10. Mumbai Express Stage: Those who are yet to experience traveling in Mumbai train or red double-decker bus, Bollywood Parks Dubai has got it for you. Enjoy some Bollywood classics while you go.
11. Entry Plaza Stage: Enjoy the mesmerizing sounds of dhol, and manjeeras at Entry Plaza Stage and watch the performers in their traditional outfits.
Besides those mentioned above, there’s a lot to do at Bollywood Parks Dubai. You can add-on Rangmanch Stage, Cinemagic Featuring Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and so on to your itinerary.
Also Read: Exciting Activities to do in Dubai
Other Essential Information About Bollywood Parks
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, E11, Exit 5, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Timings: Bollywood Parks Dubai is functional from the afternoon at 02:00 pm tonight at 11:00 pm
Price: 1 Day Bollywood Parks Dubai – 99 AED (Inclusive of 1-day admission, UAE resident offer, and access to anyone theme park)
All Parks Annual Pass – 595 AED (Inclusive of 12 months unlimited admission, access to all theme parks, and free parking)
Book your tour to Bollywood Parks Dubai: Bollywood Parks Dubai Trip Flat 20% Off
Tips for Visiting Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Remember to put on comfortable clothes, footwear while you visiting Bollywood Parks Dubai.
- Do not forget to equip your backpack with a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a water bottle for your personal entertainment and protection.
- It is advisable to pre-book your entry ticket to Bollywood Parks Dubai at least one day before your actual visit there.
- You can enjoy this activity either in private or in a group.
- You can rent a stroller at the Bollywood Parks Dubai. However, make sure that you arrive well in advance to reserve your stroller.
- In case you fell short of hard cash, do not panic as there are ATM machines located within the Parks itself.
- Jaan-e-Jigar doesn’t allow entry to children falling below three years of age.
- There’s a First Aid section to help you out in case of either a cut or a scrape. For this, you need to head towards the First Aid Station, which is located within the Guest Service Office.
- There are locker facilities available for the visitors within the Guest Service Office, Entry Plaza and outside the park.
- Drinking fountains are located at Bollywood Boulevard, which is to your right-hand side as soon as you enter the Bollywood Parks Dubai.
If you are planning a Honeymoon Trip to Dubai: Check out the Best Dubai Honeymoon Packages for Couples