About Mall Of The EmiratesThe mall of the Emirates in Dubai is a must visit place which caters multiple entertaining activities to the tourists under one roof. It is known to be one of the largest malls in the world and has 630 plus brand under one roof covering the area 233,467 sqm. The mall is also a structural pride of the city. This heart of Dubai not only vests the departmental stores' lifestyle and fashion but also has electronics, sports and the biggest Carrefour in the whole city.
It serves you with many fascinating activities of Dubai at one place like the Magic Planet, VOX Cinemas, Theatre of Rhodes, and the jaw-dropping Ski Dubai. With more than 100 cafes and restaurants to serve some of the delicious meals and snacks and presents you the authentic flavours and the richness of the culture of Dubai. One can never be disappointed visiting the Mall of the Emirates.
Did it ever occurred that a mall could be a lot more fun than a place to fill up your shopping bags, providing multiple eateries in a corner and theatres being essential for delighting the eyes and feet. Things like the beautiful scenic experience of the waterfall, the Ice skating and an exotic aquarium being the rare one to provide scuba dive experience makes this mall one of its kinds.
Doesn't this mall sound like an ideal place to spend your family weekend in Dubai? This luxurious grand palace like structure provides you with 80 plus brands of the world's most famous designed stylists. Not just the shopping and the activities but it also provides the most lavish and comfortable stays at the 5-star hotels, Kempinski Mall of the Emirates and the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates built in the adjoining structure. A visit to this gorgeous spot in Dubai is a sure shot to go.
Also Read: 55 Best Dubai Honeymoon Packages
How to Reach Mall Of The Emirates
The best way to reach out to the Mall Of The Emirates from the airport is by a local taxi which is very convenient and will hardly take 10 to 15 minutes to reach out to the place. Apart from this, one can even opt for the local bus which will cost you less but will be a little more time-consuming.
Suggested Read: 15 Best Things to Do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Mall Of The Emirates
The best time to visit the Mall Of The Emirates is from November to March, as at this time the weather is quite comfortable and is well-suited for touring the mall. Also, the best time slot is in the evening such that you can witness the buzzing cafes and luxury shops!
Also Checkout: Best Time and Season to Visit Dubai
What Not to Miss at Mall Of The Emirates
Here is the list of best places to visit near Mall Of The Emirates:
- Magic Planet: It is an amazing recreational spot for all ages but when it comes to kids then this place is a heavenly pleasure for them. Located on level 2 of the Mall Of Emirates this fun-filled place is actually truly magical and provides fun as well as fellowship to people of any age. Timings to get in this place are from 10 am in the morning till 11 pm at night. You will find the place very clean and organised with very hospitable staff. When visiting the Mall of Emirates one should definitely visit the Magic Planet.
- Ski Dubai: Well this place will give a top notch experience at once in Dubai. It is like a blissful wonder and will never fail to impress you. Holding about 22,500square metres area for skiing in the temperature of 0 degrees it will make you feel like you are in the mountains. The people there will provide you with all the essentials like gloves, socks, shoes, and clothes making it an easy trip for you. One can spend hours filled with snowy enjoyment. It gets open at 10 in the morning till 11 at night on weekdays but on weekends the timings are from 9 am till 12 am at night. Book the tickets for Ski Dubai now!
Also Read: 50 Best Places to Visit in Dubai For Honeymoon
- Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Center: If you are a keen lover of art and theatre then you should give a visit to the Dubai Community Theatre and Arts. There are galleries of art and a theatre that conducts plays. One who is interested in knowing more about the art and culture of Dubai then one should also try to attend the workshops they hold every year. A beautiful place for enthusiastic photographers as well as the lover of art. The Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Center is open from morning 9 am till 10 pm in the night.
- Dubai Fountain: This humongous lake is set on the gorgeous man-made lake known as the Burj Khalifa Lake. It is known to be the best of the kind in the world. There is a choreographed musical fountain show set that is meant for the tourists to be seen. The level of the fountain goes beyond 200 ft and not only that the sound quality is amazing too. If one wishes to enjoy the lake and the musical show then you should visit the Tribes restaurant in the mall which gives you a vibrant view of the fountain and the lake. The timings of the Dubai Fountain are from 7 pm in the evening till 11 pm at night. You can book the tickets for Dubai Fountain Online, here.
- Noir Nightlife Dubai: Beautiful bar attached to the Kempinski Hotel in the Mall of Emirates providing you with world-class services like that of not less than a 5-star resort. The décor and the ambience are ravishing and the nightlife is a top notch. Serving you from evening 5 pm till 1 am in the night it has a beautiful space for outside sitting and the music is light. The drinks are amazing makes giving you the pleasurable evening with friends and family. The taste of the food is delicious and one can always host a party and dance off the worries. The Mall of The Emirates will always serve you with the best of quality and never fail to mesmerize your trip to Dubai.
Suggested Read: 30 Mesmerising Places to Visit in Dubai at Night
Things to Do in Mall Of The Emirates
- VOX Cinemas Mall of the Emirates: An awesome place to chill out with friends and family with a great experience of cinema. With the unique experience of 4-D, it is a must go to place in the Mall Of Emirates. It serves you with the best quality food in Dubai as well as the amazing cinema with exceptional qualities. Theatre by Rhodes has an exclusive booking space which offers you a lounge area to hang out with friends. With a few number of seats, there is a great chance of privacy and the seats are not just any other normal ones but the recliner seats making your cinema time a great experience while in Dubai.
- SensAsia Urban Spa: Filled with all the glitz and glam this spa in Dubai will give you the peace of all the worlds. The massages provided here are deeply relaxing and one can feel the bliss after the spa experience, with the best ambience and amazing staff the services provided to you will be on the point. The jacuzzi, the snacks or tea everything will be served to you while spend the penny that will be worth it all. Available not just for a single person but one can also opt for couple massages as well. The Mall Of Emirates is filled with surprises like these to fascinate you and make your trip memorable.
Popular Read: 55 Best Things to Do in Dubai
- Go Sports Mega Store: If you are an adventure enthusiast and in search for some fun activity in Dubai besides the shopping in this enormous Mall Of The Emirates then go for rock climbing experience at the Go Sports Mega Store. Besides shopping and other not so interesting stuff to do this will keep you entertained. Not just for adults but also for kids this activity can be done by all. You will be provided with all the required equipment and then you are good to go. It is a good way to keep yourself fit as well as keep that adrenaline rush going at the price of AED 40 while the others just keep shopping.
- Meet the Penguins: You do not have to go to some isolated place in search of penguins to see or meet them now instead you can find them here in the Mall of the Emirates itself. Go to Ski Dubai and look at those cute little penguins and observe their activities. Still wondering how the desert area is letting you have the chance of meeting the waddling creatures then do visit. At the price of AED 230 per person, you get to have a 40-minute experience so do not miss the chance to be there.
Recommended Read: 40 Best Things to do in Dubai with Kids
- Try the Astro Blasters: Wish to explore your shooting skills and experience it with your cousins and friends then do check out the Astro Blasters at the Magic Planet in the Mall of the Emirates and battle out the fun of your shooting skills. People of the age of 5 years and above can definitely try this must seek adventure sports fun instead of going through the same old shopping experience. Do check out this gaming experience and pick you nerf gun to win the title of the Astro Blasters Commander. At the price of just AED 60 per person, opens at 10 am till 11 pm at night.
Other Essential Information About Mall Of The Emirates
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Timings: The mall is open from 10:00 am to 12:00 am on all days
Price: There is no entrance fee for the mall, but it has a lot of options for entertainment and shopping so make sure you carry the cash along with you.
Tips for Visiting Mall Of The Emirates
- If you are there to shop then make sure you are aware of the timing of the shop that is usually from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The Dubai Gold Souk is the best place for you to shop if you are here for a refined quality of gold.
- Here you can have a wide range of luxury brands and if there is any specific one check the list of brands before you plan a visit.
- The cost of electronics is quite low in the mall, so make sure that you buy some for yourself.
You may also like: 30 Best Places for Shopping in Dubai