1. Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club: Horse riding in Dubai can be an exclusive all-round experience whether you are looking for an entire day of relaxation outdoors just riding across the desert or playing polo. The Dubai Polo Club, with their entire entourage of over three hundred horses and expert hands to guide you along, you can be assured of a wholesome experience here.
From show-jumping to stable tours accompanied with splendid dining options at the club’s refreshments facilities- the Pool Bar, Sella and Dubai Polo Bar, this place is highly recommended for good quality time. There are also gym facilities and a spa here, all set in a beautiful calming location.
Location: Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, opposite Arabian Ranches Al Qudra Rd, next to Dubai Studio City
Price: You can avail packages that start at AED 1,800
2. European Equestrian Centre Dubai: Whether you are longing to experience a desert tour, the rugged way, on a horseback or looking for horse-riding lessons, Dubai horse riding at European Equestrian Centre is your answer. Either you are at a beginner’s level or getting ready for the competitions, at the age of 5 or 50, want to learn dressage or show-jumping, you will find trained state diploma holding instructors to guide you along.
The centre is owned by a French couple who have left no stone unturned to maintain top-class professional European standard. For special occasions like birthday parties, etc., they even organise pony camps.
Location: Al Ruwayyah, Al Ali Stable
Registration fee for adults 350 AED and 250 AED for childrenCheckout & Book Museum Of Illusions Tickets Dubai
3. Al Jiyad Stables:
Located in a picturesque setting at Saih Al Salam, Al Jiyad is home to more than 120 Arab and part Arab horses. From beautiful desert hacks to riding lessons for all levels, they believe in upholding the Arabian culture of which horses and horse riding are a rich part. Since they operate in the Al Marmoum conservation area, guests get an opportunity to see UAE’s native wildlife and nature. This Dubai horse riding facility also houses the Endurance café and Al Jiyad Tack shop which are quite popular among visitors and have them revisit.
Al Qudra Road, near Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & SPA
Price: On weekdays a 1 hour Horseback - 150 AED
On Holidays a 1 hour Horseback -200AED
4. Winners Equestrian Club: Founded in 2001, this club is one of UAE’s oldest and finest equestrian centres. They organize horseback rides and other equine activities amid the serenity of nature. They offer rides and lessons to beginner lever riders and weekend fun seekers to the more serious and seasoned competitors. Their team of skilful trainers will hone your riding skills whether you are a novice or an experienced rider. Located in a park, riding lessons start with children of all ages in a fun and safe ambience. You can opt for private lessons or sessions in groups.
Location: Mushrif Park, off- Al Khawaneej St
220 AEDAlso Checkout, Best Time to visit in Global Village Dubai
5. Al Ali Stables:
Are you looking for a true desert experience atop a horseback against a stunning sunrise or sunset? Al Ali Stables, with their range of services offers varied riding experiences for both amateur and professional level riders. From horse riding indoors, inside an indoor arena to horse riding in the desert as well as private riding sessions with a trainer, there is much to choose from. They also have a huge playground that is kept reserved for birthday parties and other special occasions.
Al Ain road E66, Al Ruwayyah
Price: AED 120 for 1 hour riding session inside the stables
AED 250 per person for private horse riding with trainer
6. Al Habtoor Polo Resort and Club: Set on a sprawling six million sq ft land this state of the art polo and equestrian community is committed to equine sports. With its timeless sophistication and tireless devotion to excellence, the club promises undeterred luxury and seamless service. Al Habtoor comprises 122 villas that are leased out, luxurious homes along with four top-class polo fields, a polo academy, two international level arenas, a riding school as well as 520 modern stables. Riding lessons are given from an early age and include all disciplines like show-jumping, dressage and polo.
Location: Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club, Dubai
Total: 47,250 AED (36,750 AED, Joining fee: 10,500 AED)Click Here to Book Now Dubai Marina Yacht Tour
7. Dubai City Stable:
Have you been wondering how a quintessential Dubai horse riding on a mountainous region in the desert feels like? Let loose the adventurous side of you and partake of one of the several thrilling experiences that Dubai City Stables offer their guests. Operating from two different locations in the city- Al Safa 2 and Dubai Bypass Road, Dubai City Stables offer horseback riding for 180 minutes, a horse and camel ride for an hour or 90 minutes in the desert and overnight mountain horse riding journeys. They even boast of modern state of the art facilities for riding lessons and it can be quite a pleasurable experience for children and adults alike.
29B Street, near Umm Suqeim Girls School , Al Safa 2
Price: AED 325 to AED 4100
8. Al Dhabi Horse Riding: Located near the Al Aweer district in the Dubai Desert farming community, Al Dhabi is a farm and stable base for all exciting desert adventures. Their perfect location at the Dubai-Sharjah border with its rustic look, makes for an ideal spot for trekking on a horse back in unique instagrammable settings. They offer rides that range from one to three hour durations along with trained and experienced guides. The horses you are assigned are also carefully picked based on the age and experience of the rider. Al Dhabi also employs several international trainers for beginner level training as well as helping those who wish to hone their skills in riding and stable management, in special training arenas with schooling horses.
Location: Al Dhabi Stables and Farm- 611 Emirates road
All rides start at AED 179Also Read Fun Activities to Do in Dubai
9. Mushrif Park Horse Riding Dubai:
This is a family oriented park spread across an area of 5.25 square kilometres. The location is particularly convenient as it is not very far from the centre of the city. You can drive down to Mushrif Park from central Dubai in just 15 minutes and spend an entire day away from the hustle and bustle, yet not having to travel miles outside the city gates. The park was set up in the early 1980s and has been refurbished and worked upon over the years. The park offers an expert team of horse trainers who make riding a breeze here amid verdant settings and top notch facilities.Location:
Mushrif Park, off- Al Khawaneej St