Pawna Lake Camping Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite nestled on a lush green landscape alongside the banks of Pawna lake and surrounded by mystic valleys of the Western Ghats
- Stay in well appointed sharing tents offering spell binding views of Pawna Lake in the backdrop
- Enjoy campfire and music with barbecue snacks under the sky filled with stars
- Get indulged in array of indoor and outdoor games available at the campsite
- Pawana Camping package is valued at INR 1,000/- in the market
Pawna Lake Camping Overview
Activity Location: Kamshet , Maharashtra
Check-in time: 4 PM
Check out time: 11 AM
Group size: 30 members at Campsite .
Activity Time: Everyday
Attractions of Campsite: Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort and Visapur Fort
About the Pawna Camping:
This exquisite campsite is situated on a lush green landscape alongside the banks of Pawna lake and surrounded by misty valleys of the lush green Western Ghat mountain range. The setting at Pawna Lake is made beautiful with the presence of various tourist attractions like Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort, and Visapur Fort. Its refreshing ambiance makes this place a beautiful destination near Lonavala and Khandala to enjoy an idyllic weekend.
About the Activity:
- Begin your Pawna camping experience by checking in on day 1 by 4 PM and end by 11 AM the next day morning.
- The location of the campsite is in Kamshet, just 30 Km from Lonavala Railway station.
- Local transports are easily available from Lonavala and Kamshet, from their respective Railway station and Bus stand.
- Avail accommodation in comfortable tents that shall be allocated on a double/triple sharing basis with mattresses, pillows, and blankets to ensure utmost comfort.
- The campsite is situated just 15-20 steps away from the lake.
- The campsite is equipped with common Indian/Western washroom facilities, which are well-maintained and clean.
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of breakfast, unlimited dinner(veg and non-veg both), and BBQ snacks (200-250g.m per person) and satisfy your taste buds to the fullest.
- Make your camping experience more fun by participating in various indoor-outdoor activities along with music and bonfire.
- Pawna camping offers a safe parking area, power supply points, and good network connectivity.
More Details about Pawna Lake Camping
Know Before You Go for Pawna Lake Camping
- Music would last till 10PM as per government's order for nigth curfew.
- Snacks & Dinner will not be available beyond the specific timings mentioned on the website.
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- This place does not restricts smoking & drinking. Thrillophilia may not monitor the activities on site.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Non Veg food may not be available on certain festivals.
- Mobile & laptop charging points are available on camp site at a common point.
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizers.
- Do not litter.
- Games may not be possible in case it is raining.
- The actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, quality, no of bookings, maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Indoor/outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Tents are allocated at first come first serve basis at Pawana Camping.
- Bonfire is common for everyone at Pawna camping.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the camp will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Pawna Lake Camping
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes