Skydive Dubai Highlights
- Witness the ambience of Dubai from the sky & slash the dream of skydiving from your bucket list
- Jump from the height of 13000 ft & experience a free fall for 60 seconds
- Admire the serene views of either a desert area or a palm area as you float in your parachute for 4-5 minutes
- Make this once-in-a lifetime experience more memorable with digital pictures included in the package
- Highly experienced and trained staff available to assure a safe diving experience
Skydive Dubai Overview
Activity Timings: Palm drop zone is 10 Am to 3 PM / Desert drop zone is 7 AM to 4 PM
Age limit: Above 11 years
About Skydive Dubai- Tandem Skydiving in Dubai:
Imagine yourself reaching the drop zone of a human-made floating palm island at more than the speed of light from a whopping height of 13,000 feet, and seemingly your parachutes open in between of the free fall. That’s how your once-in-a-lifetime experience of skydiving in Dubai will start. Get into the lapse of the blue horizon and feel the adrenaline rush above the ground with panoramic views of either a desert area or a palm area.
About the Skydiving in Dubai:
- Explore the magnificent beauty of Dubai city from the horizon and get ready to experience the adrenaline rush while you’re high above the ground.
- The activity will be conducted under the monitoring of trained professionals and top-notch safety equipment will be provided to each participant.
- The pick and drop facilities are available in booking options.
- Palm Dropzone: Skydive Dubai, Al Seyahi St, Dubai
- Desert Dropzone: Skydive Desert Campus, Al Ain Road, Margham
Skydive Dubai Itinerary:
- On arrival at your specified check-in time, proceed to the registration desk
- You will be introduced to your instructor and be given a safety briefing and equipment check. A camera flyer will accompany you
- You will be escorted to the boarding area for a pre-boarding safety check and photos
- See astounding aerial views of the Palm Jumeirah Island/ Desert and surrounding areas on the way up, and get a short interview
- The plane reaches exit altitude. You, your instructor, and camera flyer will exit the plane and free fall
- At 6,000 feet, your parachute deploys and you get a 4-5 minute parachute ride down
- The camera flyer will interview you again to record your reaction, and you will be escorted off the landing area back to the main building.
How to Reach?
- By metro: Take the red line metro from Burjuman and get down at Damac Properties Metro station.
- By Road: Located near Palm Jumeirah, you can easily reach here by hiring a taxi.
Select Package Option
Tandem Over the Desert
Tandem Over the Desert With Transfers
Tandem Over the Palm
Tandem over the Palm With Transfers
More Details about Skydive Dubai
Know Before You Go for Skydive Dubai
- Wear athletic and comfortable clothes, sneakers/sports shoes during this activity.
- You must be 12 years old or older (according to the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your skydive. If you are between 12 to 17 years of age, you must check-in with your parent or legal guardian on the day of your skydive.
- Weight and BMI limit for female divers weight should be 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less. BMI: 27.5 or less. and in case of Men, weight should be 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less. BMI: 30.0 or less.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and during the activity.
- Pregnant women are not allowed for this activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are not allowed to be under influence of drugs or alcohol 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Do not scuba dive 24 hours before the date of your tandem skydive.
- If a person is 60 years old or older on the day of the Skydive, a doctor's certificate will be needed before skydiving if any client suffers from or has previously suffered from any of the medical conditions and also fill out the Declaration of Fitness form.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the Skydive Dubai package.