Hot Air Balloon Dubai Highlights
- Enjoy gourmet breakfast post landing in a traditional Bedouin camp.
- Experience convenient and comfortable round-trip transfers available for whichever package you choose.
- Behold the eye-catching sunrise views of the Arabian Desert as you fly through the clear skies of Dubai.
- Enjoy a safe and secure flight with the experienced & trained pilot.
- Get a chance to click pictures with the Peregrine Falcon.
Hot Air Balloon Dubai Overview
Activity Location: Desert Margham/Hajar
Timings: 03:30 AM to 08:30 AM
Batch size: 16 to 20 Passengers
Age Limit For Hot Air Balloon in Dubai: Above 05 years
About the Hot Air Balloon in Dubai:
Enjoy and explore the iconic Dubai desert as you float gently in hot air balloon. All the balloon rides start just before sunrise and therefore, you need to wake up before dawn and take an early morning drive to catch the glimpse of the natural beauty all around you. The Dubai hot air balloon adventure starts with a quick pre-flight briefing and then, you are aboard the basket to glide all across the vast expanse of the desert of Dubai. You’ll be captivated right away as the balloon takes off! The wind will serenely float you across the astonishing conservation reserve and over the desert flora and fauna.
The Premium Hot Air Balloon Dubai also happens in the morning, giving you the opportunity to watch the sun going up the Hajjar Mountains and how it changes the look and the color of the desert. While you float along with the warm breeze in the air, you would be able to see the magical desert of Dubai and the wildlife in the surroundings. Take a look at the camels, oryx, gazelles, etc. of the desert from high above. The entire hot air balloon ride in Dubai is the perfect way of enjoying the beauty of Dubai in a leisurely way.
About the activity:
- The hot air balloon in Dubai experience kicks off with a pre-dawn pick-up from your hotel.
- As you arrive at the meeting point in the wee hours of the morning, you would be served with welcome tea or coffee.
- Know how the giant balloon is inflated and made ready for the flight as you arrive at the launch site in Skydive Desert Margham.
- Listen to safety instructions and then board the colorful balloon whose basket can hold up to 20 people.
- Rise thousands of feet above the ground and see the sunrise or sunset like never before.
- Get access to the free WIFI during your flight.
- The safety & quality standards are strictly maintained as set by the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority. With experienced and competent pilots you will always feel safe at all times during the flight.
- Enjoy Breakfast in a Traditional Bedouin Camp after you land.
- Falcon’s are also available at the camp for the guest viewing pleasure and photography.
- Get a chance to ride a camel at the desert camp.
- Drop off at the hotel in 4*4 shared vehicles.
How to Reach?
- Round Trip shared transfers in a 4*4 vehicle are already included in the package.
Select Package Option
Deluxe Ride With Breakfast And Falcon Photography
Premium Hot Air Balloon Ride to Hajar Mountains
More Details about Hot Air Balloon Dubai
Know Before You Go for Hot Air Balloon Dubai
- Either Passport copy / Emirates Id / UAE Driving License (without any valid ID passengers are not allowed to fly) are mandatory documents.
- Child between 5 -10 years will be charged as child price only.
- The Hot Air Balloon in Dubai package depends on the subject to availability.
- Passenger pick up time in between 3 AM to 5 AM depending sunrise time and hotel location.
- An operator will confirm your pick up time in advance.
- Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along with the pick-up route as this is a shared transfer.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry Lighter, Professional zoom camera, Luggage Bag, Alcohol, and Knife
- Passengers are not allowed to carry Gun, Lighter, Professional zoom camera, Luggage Bag, Alcohol and Knife.
- Passengers with weight over 120Kg will be charged double the ticket price for hot air balloon Dubai.
- Pregnant ladies more than 3 Months, Kids below 5 years of age and adults above 70 years of age are not allowed of the Hot Air Balloon in Dubai activity.
Things To Carry for Hot Air Balloon Dubai
- Walking shoes