About Dubai Miracle GardenHave you ever been to a floral wonderland where there are mighty floral displays which makes you fall in love with them? If not, Dubai Miracle Gardens is the next place for you to dwell in your winter break. It is nowhere less than a miniature world of floral wonders constructed on a magnificent land cover of around 72,000 sq. ft
What makes this floral world more unique is the fact that it homes to around 50 million flowers blooming all over to embrace the luxuriousness of this beautiful imagination. Marigolds, Petunia’s, Geraniums are the common ones. You have a replica of the stunning Burj Khalifa, arcs, tombs, huts, houses, and other structural exhibits all studded with colorful flowers.
Quirky layouts, heart, and butterfly-shaped passages greet you with a pleasant smile. Disney Avenue, Emirates A380, Lost Paradise, Cabanas, Floral Clock, Gazebos, 3D floral designs, lake parks, and umbrella passage are some notable attractions here.
If you think, Dubai Miracle Garden is all about sightseeing activities, you are surely lagging in your research. There are a lot more things to do here. You can simply stroll through the passages or relax at the adorable cabanas or dine at some international food restaurants and kiosks. The ball is in your court! Also, there’s a unique butterfly garden here, wherein the butterfly lovers have a tough job to spot and trace the 15000 free-flying butterflies.
It takes a lot of effort to maintain this magnificent piece of land as it is located in a region of Beautiful Dubai city which is not ideally meant for a botanical habitat. A team of well-trained and experienced experts and horticulturists thrive in their best to maintain the floral beauty what you witness today. Let’s look deep down to plan your Dubai Miracle Garden itinerary.
Recommended Read: Amazing Tourist Places to Visit in Dubai
How to Reach Dubai Miracle Garden
From Dubai Airport: There are three ways by which you can reach Dubai Miracle Garden:-
By Metro: To ride the metro, first, you need to reach Airport Terminal 3. From here, you have Redline after every 10 minutes. Once you are on board, get down at First Gulf Bank Metro Station. You will be reaching First Gulf Bank within a duration of around 33 m. from First Gulf Bank, hire a taxi to drop you directly at Dubai Miracle Garden. Your journey to your final destination from First Gulf Bank will last for around 13 m. Overall, you will be spending a sum of 600 to 700 INR per head.
Alternatively, you can board a Redline from Airport Terminal 3 to drop you at Mall of Emirates metro station. You will be reaching the Mall of Emirates within 35 m. Once you get down at the Mall of the Emirates, hire a taxi to drop you at the entrance of Dubai Miracle Garden. Your journey between these two stations shall last for around 13m. On average, you will be spending a sum of approximately 550 to 750 INR.
By Line 11 Skybus: From Dubai International Airport, you can board a Line 11 SkyBus. These buses are available every 10 minutes and will be dropping you at Ramada Chelsea Hotel. Once you get down at Ramada Chelsea Hotel, you can hire a taxi to drop you at Dubai Miracle Garden. Your entire journey will cost you around 750 to 850 INR per head.
By Taxi: Hiring a direct taxi is always good if you have luggage to carry or you are in a group of more than two people. One-way trip from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Miracle Garden will cost you around 1600 to 2000 INR.
From Abu Dhabi: You can reach Dubai Miracle Garden by two modes of transport from Abu Dhabi:-
By Bus: Board a Dubai RTA Bus E101 from Central Bus Station, Abu Dhabi. This bus will shuttle you to Ibn Battuta Metro Bus Station. Once you get down here, you can easily make your way to the Dubai Miracle Garden by taking a cab.
By Car: There are continuous car services available between Abu Dhabi and Dubai Miracle Garden.
Must Check: Interesting Things to Do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai has its winters from November to March, and this is the best season to plan your visit to Dubai Miracle Gardens. As it sharply opens at 10:00 am in the morning, it is better for you to reach here during its opening time. This is so because the crowd will be less and you can easily capture some beautiful photographs here.
Know More: Best Time and Season to Visit Dubai
What Not to Miss at Dubai Miracle Garden
Here are some must-visit places near Dubai Miracle Gardens:
1. Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization: You can find thousands of ancient Islamic artefacts here. Also, this place is meant to broaden your knowledge about Islamic discoveries, faith, and culture and cherish what this religion intends to convey.
2. Sharjah Art Museum: Sharjah Art Museum stands tall as the most prominent art museums of Gulf countries. This art museum homes to permanent paintings and other collections carved out by renowned artists of ancient and modern eras.
You may also like: 15 Famous Museums in Dubai
3. KM trading shopping center: This shoppers stop near Dubai Miracle Gardens. Right from clothes to electronics to leather items, you will find almost everything you need.
4. Sharjah Fort Al Hisn: This is a quiet historical monument meant for history buffs and all those researchers who are interested in knowing Sharjah’s era in depth. You can avail a tour guide to get a brief about the Sharjah Fort Al Hisn.
5. Sharjah Heritage Museum: This museum again reflects the lifestyle of Sharjah and Emirati people’s rich and sophisticated culture. You can also witness the bliss of Arabian culture here.
6. Sharjah Calligraphy Museum: Exhibiting fascinating paintings and creative masterpieces, Sharjah Calligraphy Museum instils the love for Arabic form of calligraphy. You can find precious displays and exhibits worked by renowned local, national, and international artists.
Planning a trip to Dubai, Also Check Out: The Compelling Dubai Tour Packages to make your trip fun.
Things to Do in Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai Miracle Gardens is fully filled with a myriad of things to do. Right from sightseeing to photography to dining, you need to reserve at least one entire day for your enjoying this Miracle Garden to the fullest. Here’s what all you can do at Dubai Miracle Gardens:
1. Sightseeing: There are heaps of sightseeing floral display attractions within Dubai Miracle Gardens. To reap the most out of your visit, either go in the clockwise or anti-clockwise direction. Emirates A380, Disney Avenue, Lost Paradise, Cabanas, Butterfly Passage, Floral Clock, Gazebos, and 3D Floral Designs are some of them. It is good to have a checklist with you as a reference. Every single thing here represents the beauty of nature wrapped in excellence by the floral architect.
2. Dining: As Dubai Miracle Gardens is all about enjoying the beauty of this wonderland on your legs, it is quite natural for you to feel hungry. But don’t worry! There are many restaurants, café’s, sweet bars and kiosks to serve you with some exceptional quality foods and drinks. American sandwiches, Italian-Indian Foods, Lebanese delicacies, and Arabic shawarmas are must try here. For some quick bites, they have popcorns, grilled corns, and honey nuts kiosks at several locations.
Also Check: 30 Alluring Indian Restaurants in Dubai
3. Relaxing: Cabanas with their flowing drapes and floor cushions creates an exemplary atmosphere for you to have some relaxing time with your family. There are many such cabanas constructed at different locations for the strollers to take a pleasant short nap.
4. Photography: Although Dubai Miracle Garden doesn't allow you to carry your professional camera inside, you still can capture some photos in your mobile phones. This is the time when you can exhibit your photography skills correctly!
Popular Read: Wonderful Things to Do in Dubai
Attractions in Dubai Miracle Garden
Promising a complete package of entertainment for every single visitor that steps in, Dubai Miracle Gardens homes to a wide array of attractions. Here is a glimpse of some of them:
1. Emirates A380: Dubai Miracle Garden features a double deck jet airliner called Emirates A380. This airliner is studded with a wide assortment of flowers of different species. Right from marigold to Snapdragon to Petunia, it has got everything to embrace its luxurious beauty. Due to the use of over 500, 000 flowers, the entire Emirates A380 structure weighs around 100 ton.
2. Disney Avenue: Disney Avenue is nothing less than a children’s paradise, where they can meet their favorite Disney characters. Disney Avenue unveils some of the best Disney characters smiling happily amidst the record-breaking heats of the city. So do not hold your child back if he insists on capturing some moments with his favorite 18 meters high floral model of characters from Walt Disney Company.
Also Read: Things to do in Dubai with Kids that they will Love
3. Lost Paradise: With a depth of more than 20 feet, Lost Paradise exhibit of Dubai Miracle Garden will force you to twist your tongue. This is an underground section of Dubai Miracle Garden where you can witness many floral houses and multi-storeyed bungalows which collectively raise the overall pleasance of the Dubai Miracle Garden’s environment.
4. Cabanas: While Dubai Miracle Gardens is all about enjoying on your feet, it is quite challenging to walk on for long hours. There are many cabanas within this wonderland where you can rest for a while after long hours of rigorous walk. With flowing drapes and floor cushions, cabanas of Dubai Miracle Garden offer a perfect rest spot for your recharge.
5. Butterfly Passage: Out of all the attractions of Dubai Miracle Garden, Butterfly passage is something you can't resist on! The passage is flawlessly constructed to give it a complete appearance of butterflies lined up linearly. To add-on life to their creativity, the entire passage is decorated with colorful flowers, which makes it a fabulous passage to pass through.
Check Out: Fun Places to Visit in Dubai with Family
6. Floral Clock: There’s a 15 m high mighty Floral Clock at Dubai Miracle Garden. It is all over studded with real flowers and attractive plants. In accordance with the ongoing seasons, you will be witnessing a change in its entire appearance.
7. Gazebos: Gazebos of Dubai Miracle Gardens reflects the hard work that went into its creation. By presenting this beauty, Dubai Miracle Garden aims to replenish the lost aura of Greek and Victorian eras.
8. 3D Floral Designs: 3D floral designs are yet another point to stare for longer hours. These creativities reflects a perfect amalgamation of craftsmanship and brilliance of floral designs.
Sugessted Read: Must Extreme Adventures To Do in Dubai
Other Essential Information About Dubai Miracle Garden
Location: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Timings: Dubai miracle Gardens is operational only in winters from November to Mid-May.
Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday) – Morning 09:00 am to Night 09:00 pm.Weekends (Friday and Saturday) – Morning 09:00 am to Night 11:00 pm.
Price: Prices of the tickets for Miracle Garden varies for the different age groups:
For Adults – 12 years and above – 50 AED per head
For children – Between 2 and 12 years – 40 AED per head.
Places to Shop at Dubai Miracle Garden
There are three shops at Dubai Miracle Garden – Souvenir Shop, Photo Booth, and Disney Merchandise.
1. Souvenir Shop: Are you in search of something to gift your family members as memorabilia of your Dubai Miracle Garden visit? If yes, you surely must visit Souvenir Shop here. This shop homes to a wide array of flowers that you actually witness in Dubai Miracle Garden. You can either select any one of your choices or simply go ahead with customization if you are confused about whether your family might like it or not.
2. Photo Booth: Looking for some photographs as a return gift? Dubai Miracle Garden has got its own in-house photo booth right at its main entrance. Besides photography solutions, this booth also sells many customized products and green screen technologies.
3. Disney Merchandise: It’s now time to turn back to your school days with the Disney Merchandise of Dubai Miracle Garden. Your children will surely enjoy this place more than you! If you are ideally looking for a return gift for someone special, you can customize your gift by buying products from all three shops. All products sold here are tagged with a logo of Dubai Miracle Garden and are quite affordable.
Must Check: Inexpensive Places for Shopping in Dubai
Places to Dine at Dubai Miracle Garden
1. Hardees: Hardees is a perfect place who loves to enjoy the dominant flavors of American sandwiches.
2. Azrat Lebnan: Azrat Lebnan serves the most exceptional quality of Arabic Shawarma.
3. Bhoujan Restaurant: For those who are in search of Indian style cuisines, Bhoujan Restaurant is the place to halt and dine.
4. Pizza Hut: If your heart craves for some Italian style pizza, there’s a pizza hut near to the Dubai Miracle Garden. You can enjoy it as much as you want.
5. Saj2Go: Saj2Go serves the best of Lebanese cuisines and delicacies.
6. Fatayer: In case Azrat Lebnan is crowded, you can always head towards Fatayer for your platter of Arabic Shawarma.
7 Terribic Internet: Terribic Internet offers some mouth-watering veg and non-veg burgers wrapped in the flavors from the soil of America.
8. Mohammad Kurdi: Arabic Fatayer served here will inevitably force you to lick your fingers while you leave.
Also Check Out: Finest Restaurants in Dubai for Dine In
1. Krispy Kreme: Doughnut lovers surely must visit this doughnut paradise once to satiate their cravings for a perfect creamy doughnut.
2. Meat and Eat: Sandwiches and coolers make the best combo which is available in a wide array of colors and flavors at Meat and Eat.
3. Candy Shop: While you are confused about what to buy for your little ones, do visit the Candy Shop. They’ve got a flavor for every child’s taste buds.
4. Cool & Cool: As Dubai Miracle Garden is all about strolling for hours, you might need some refreshments. Find some time to have some refreshing drinks and juices at Cool & Cool.
5. Mr. Sugarcan: For natural juices, there’s no other place worthy of visiting then Mr. Sugarcan. Just have a glass of sugarcane juice here, and witness your energy to boost within a fraction of seconds.
6. Tea Points: Dubai Miracle Garden has special zones reserved for tea lovers. Head either towards Terrible Internet or Rukn Al Sundus for your perfect cup of refreshing tea.
7. Ice-cream points: Ice-creams are best when you have them either at Raspberry Yoghurt or Gelato House.
Must Read: 30 Best Cafes in Dubai
Besides the restaurants, cafés, and sweet bars, Dubai Miracle Garden also features some kiosks where you can find your favorite flavoured popcorns. Other kiosks offer hot grilled corn and honey nuts. So grab them, before these kiosks run short of their sale.
Tips for Visiting Dubai Miracle Garden
1. It is better to keep a watch on both the opening and closing hours of the Dubai Miracle Garden. To check their operational days and timings, it is best to visit the official website of the Dubai Miracle Garden.
2. Early morning visit to Dubai Miracle Garden is always better as the crowd is less. This gives you ample time and space to capture some wonderful moments at the Dubai Miracle Garden.
3. To make sure that you do not miss any attraction, you can simply prepare a checklist before you enter the Dubai Miracle Garden. Carry this checklist with you and mark all those attractions which you came across.
4. To cover every nook and corner of Dubai Miracle Garden, roam either in the clockwise or anti-clockwise direction.
5. You are allowed to carry strollers for children below 2 years of age.
6. If you can plan your tour correctly, it will take approximately 3 hours for you to complete your visit to Dubai Miracle Garden.
Check Out: 30 Amusing Places to Visit in Dubai at Night