About Ibn Battuta MallOne of the largest themed shopping malls of the world, Ibn Battuta Mall is located in the city of Dubai with mesmerizing interiors, architecture, and design. The Ibn Battuta Mall built in the memory of a Moroccan scholar Ibn Battuta known for his intensive travels and wisdom has 6 themes dedicated to life and travels of the explorer.It is one of the top attractions in Dubai. The Mall houses 270 stores, 50 restaurants, play zones for children, luxury hotels, a 21-screen cinema and several other things of interest all under one roof.
The six different courts are inspired by the countries that Ibn Battuta visited namely, India, China, Persia, Egypt, Tunisia, and Andalusia. Each theme court has been specifically designed and created keeping in mind the cultural heritage, traditions and a connect with Ibn Battuta. The Mall greets you to a festive and lavish feel with attention to detail even to the minute element.
The Ibn Battuta Mall has been done up in grandeur and style with stores lined up with interesting wares and restaurant serving delectable region-specific food. You name a store and you would be surprised to find it at the Mall premises. International brands like Debenhams, MAC, Sharaf DG, NYX, Inglot, GAP, Allen Solly, Decathlon, Nike, Daiso and many more are all there to entice you to shop for more.
The 50-odd restaurants and cafes are amongst the renowned fast food joints, local cuisine relished in the Middle East, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Turkish, Greek, Chinese, Continental, Japanese and many more cuisines to die for. Many popular cafes in Dubai is present near the mall. Plan your holiday to visit Ibn Battuta Mall during the Dubai Shopping Festival when the mall opens its doors to lucrative discounts and offers on purchase of merchandise.
Planning a Vacation to Dubai? Check out our best Dubai Holiday Packages
Popular Read: Best Things to do in Dubai
How to Reach Ibn Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall is prominently located on Sheikh Zayed Road and is nearby the Interchange 6 for Jebel Ali Village. Dubai Airport to Ibn Battuta Mall is a 30-minute drive via Sheikh Zayed Road, one may either book an Uber or city taxis reach the location or take a Metro or ride on the city bus to get the flavour of travelling like a local.
Also, Check: Things to do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Ibn Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall is open 7 days a week, thus is accessible to public round the year. Shopping seems lucrative during the Dubai Shopping Festival which generally takes place from the end of December to February when different brands across the land of Dubai provides attractive discounts and concessions on shopping.
Suggested Reads: Best Time to Visit Dubai
What Not to Miss at Ibn Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall is located prominently on Sheikh Zayed road making it convenient to visit a few more places in close vicinity.
- Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest Mall with 500 plus international brands, a 14 screen cinema hall, Ski Dubai and an elaborate food court is situated on Sheikh Zayed road. One can spend an entire day in the Mall of the Emirates and still crave for exploring the place.
- Jumeirah Beach attracts thousands of visitors every year due to its immaculate white sands and pristine ocean water. One can relax and earn a tan or indulge in different water sports. One of the most exotic beaches of Dubai on the coast of the Persian Gulf is lined by luxury hotels, restaurants, cafes and bars for visitors to enjoy the sea. It has some of the best options of watersports in Dubai for adventure lovers
Steal Deal: Water Sports in Jumeirah Beach Flat 35% Off
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in Dubai is a sight to behold and worth a visit to experience the dazzling Dubai skyline from the observation deck. The 163 floored skyscraper not only boasts of being the tallest tower in the world but also houses Luxury Hotels, private residences and corporate offices running out of the building.
Check Out: Burj Khalifa Tickets Flat 11% Off
- Dubai Mall, the second-largest Shopping Mall in Dubai boasts of several restaurants, International branded stores, Cafes, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. There are many fun things to do in Dubai Mall.
-Guru Nanak Darbar Singh Gurudwara is one of the most visited religious places in Dubai not only amongst the Sikh community but also by tourists.
Popular Read: Best places to visit in Dubai for Honeymoon
Things to Do in Ibn Battuta Mall
- Shopping: Ibn Battuta Mall is home to several stores of repute. One can shop from a huge range of products available under Cosmetics, Garments, Electronics, Fashion, footwear, toys, luggage and lifestyle sections. One may choose to shop from MAC, Debenhams, Forever21, MAX, Tommy Hilfiger, Aldo, Steve Madden, Swarovski and other renowned stores.
You May Also Like: Best Dubai Shopping Experience
- Dining: The Mall is dotted with Restaurants, Café’s and Food court for one to indulge in a gastronomic journey spanning several cuisines. From international food joints to local cuisine and Asian to Italian food it is all there to satiate. It has few of best restaurants in Dubai. One would find food joints like Yo Sushi, Pizza Express, TGI Friday, KFC, Mc Donald, Subway, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone, Keventers, Starbucks and several other eateries of repute.
- Movie time: Catch up on the latest movie while you travel to Dubai at Novo Cinemas, a multiplex cinema showcasing movies in different languages. The vast 21 screen movie hall also shows 3D, IMAX and 3DIMAX movies and also has a restaurant and a bar to keep the guests entertained.
- Children play arena: The authorities have also thought over to keep the little visitors engaged in the entertainment zones created keeping them in mind where they may run around, jump on trampolines and attend different workshops. This place is one of the best things to do with kids Visit Chuck E Cheese’s to spend a wholesome day where the entire family can be engaged in different fun-filled games and activities, a perfect festive ambience for all to enjoy.
- Spa: There are many wonderful spas in Dubai. Pamper yourself to a Spa or a soulful massage to relax the frayed nerves after all the walking in the huge Mall.
Popular Read: Top Fun Things to do in Dubai
Other Essential Information About Ibn Battuta Mall
Location: Ibn Battuta Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Timings: 10.00am to 10.00pm every day, open till 12.00am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Best Restaurants to Eat in IBN Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall has 50+ restaurants, cafes and eateries all under one roof. You may choose from a range of world cuisine on offer:
-India Palace: Situated on the ground floor of China Court, the restaurant offers a lip-smacking menu filled till the brim with famous Indian dishes. From select Vegetarian dishes to aromatic non-vegetarian fares it is all there to satiate. It is one of the best Indian restaurants in Dubai
-Carluccio’s: This quaint Italian restaurant near China court is yet another favourite amongst the visitors due to simple Italian fares. This white-walled Café- Deli serves Pasta, Pizza, Homemade focaccia and an elaborate kid’s menu.
- Verdura Mediterranean Restaurant: This Mediterranean restaurant in Persia court has an alluring list of fresh and delicious food ranging from Zatar to organic tikka chicken and many more healthy, tasty and pocket-friendly dishes.
-Yo Sushi: The name itself spells of speciality Japanese cuisine served with a lot of attention to details. Situated at the China court, this colourful open-kitchen restaurant serves the best sushi in town.
-Wendy’s: The fast-food chain in Tunisia court is very popular amongst children and young adults because of its fresh burgers, crispy chicken and different rice meal combos.
-Zaferan Iranian Restaurant: The restaurant offers delicious food at pocket-friendly prices. Their Buffet layout consists of the best of Iranian delicacies served in style.
-The Kasap: Known for its delectable Turkish cuisine, this restaurant serves the best of Kofte’, Lahmacun, Doner, kebabs and other Turkish delicacies.
-Shakespeare and Company: This is one of the most loved Café’s in the mall due to its vast breakfast spread, appetizing menu and attractive décor. This restaurant with a Victorian ambience serves the best lamb chop in town.
-Barcelos: This Portuguese style food joint specializes in flame-grilled chicken.
Suggested Read: Best beach restaurants in Dubai