The Palm Fountain is the world's largest fountain that sprawls over 14,000 sq. feet of water and has made its way on to the Guinness World Records. This exquisite man-made wonder is located in the upscale area on the artificial island of Palm Jumeraih at the Pointe.
If Dubai is all about record-breaking high-rise buildings that have challenged the modern architectural designs, then the Palm Fountain is yet another extravaganza! The Palm Fountain is built with 3,000 LED lights that splash several millions of colours onto the overflowing waters and the air around.
The highest water shooter at The Palm Fountain is located at a height of 105 metres and to see the waters skyrocketing to several meters above the ground level as they groove to the music is indeed an experience to cherish. Everyday, as the sun sets, the area around The Palm Fountain gets festive with visitors and tourists gearing up for the world's peppiest fountain show.
The fountain shakes to the preset moves and the audio system of The Palm Fountain is powered by 86 speakers that augment the fountain's dance floor. The enthralling performance continuously non-stop until midnight every day delighting every onlooker.
Being an international destination frequented by tourists from all parts of the globe, songs from all parts of the world are played here. The first show at The Palm Fountain starts at 7.00 PM and the last show starts at 11.30 PM on weekdays and on weekends, shows are scheduled until 1.00 in the midnight.
Arrangements like comfortable loungers and expansive floor area are available around The Palm Fountain to relaxedly enjoy the show. Apart from this, the mesmerizing fountain show can also be witnessed from most of the upscale restaurants and cafes at The Pointe. With so much to offer, The Palm Fountain is a must-visit attraction for kids and adults alike.
Book Now: The View at the Palm Tickets and experience the rush like never before.
• Marvel at the magnificence of the world's largest fountain that had been recorded in the Guinness World Records at The Pointe.
• Spending an evening at The Pointe watch the The Palm Fountain splashing waters and light all over the place.
• Enjoy this floating fountain getting illuminated everyday from sunset to midnight in several alluring colours by over 3,000 LED lights.
• Witness these spectacular fountains dancing gracefully like a beautiful whimsel to the songs from every corner of the world.
• As these songs set party vibes, catch a glimpse of the waters of the Palm Fountain shooting to heights that can challenge many skyscrapers as they shake to the peppy numbers.
• There are several restaurants and cafes around where you can sit, enjoy your favourite food, and comfortably focus on the enthralling shows that The Palm Fountain putsforth.
The most hassle-free way to reach Palm Fountain is by taking a cab. Pointe also has a parking space of 1600 cars and so you can drive your own car too.
While reaching by public transport is possible, it is a little challenging. First, reach the Dubai Internet City Seaside Metro Bus Stop and take the line 85 bus to Palm Gateway. From there, you can take the enthralling Palm Monorail ride to Atlantis Aquaventure and then walk towards The Palm Fountain. From Atlantis Aquaventure, the last monorail departs at 10.00 PM.
Also Read: Places to visit in Dubai
The best time to visit The Palm Fountain is from sunset to midnight as this is the time when you can really enjoy the live show. It is advisable to visit the destination only after sunset around 6 to 7 PM so that you can catch a glimpse of the famous fountain show.
Click to know more: Best Places to watch the Sunrise and Sunset in Dubai
Places to visit near The Palm Fountain
1. The Dubai Mall: This is the second largest mall in the world by land area and a complete tourist package in itself with world-class places to shop, dine, stay, and entertain. This mall is the place where the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo are located. The Dubai Ice Rink at the Mall is another heart throbbing attraction amongst the little shoppers to the mall. The mall sprawls across 5,00,000 sq.mts and has a parking space to accommodate 14,000 cars. Planning to visit Dubai Mall, Enjoy Ice Skating by booking Dubai Mall Ice Rink Tickets
2. Burj Al Arab: Located on the man-made islands of Jumeirah, this iconic luxury hotel flaunts its pompousness in every single detail like using lavish quantities of 24-carat gold to decorate its interior. The hotel even has a pillow menu with 17 types of pillows for guests to choose. The hotel features lavish suites and the restaurants here are headed by prestigious chefs who serve exotic dishes from all corners of the world. Fun Fact: That Burj Al Arab is 8.1km, a journey of hardly 12-13 minutes approx. from Palm Jumeirah and once you visit The Palm, you can book The View at the Palm Tickets and see the eye-appealing scenic views.
3. Aquaventure Waterpark: This exhilarating waterpark in Atlantis Dubai has 105 exciting rides and experiences that promise unadulterated fun. Some of the hair-rising rides here are the water slide through shark-filled lagoon and the Splashers Cove and Lagoon ride for kids. Spending some time with marine mammals at Sea Lion Point and Dolphin Bay is another unique experience here.
4. Burj Khalifa: This the largest tower in the world rising about 2,717 feet above ground level and has been the flagship attraction in Dubai for more than a decade now. The building has 162 floors with a spire at the top. The public observation deck, 'At The Top' located on the 124th floor offers spine chilling views of the city below from such a daunting height. Click here to book: Burj Khalifa Tickets
5. Ski Dubai: This indoor ski area in the Arabian desert is covered with snow all through the year and remains at the temperature of -1 degree to 2 degree Celsius even in the brutal Dubai summers. Visitors can spend a chilly day here skiing, snowboarding, meeting the penguins, ziplining, or taking a chairlift ride. A few of the enthralling Snow Park rides are Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Snow Plough Playground, Zorb Ball, and Mountain Thriller. Book Ski Dubai Tickets and experience the real fun.
6. Madinat Jumeirah: This is an Arabian mini-city that comprises of many quintessential hotels like Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and Jumeirah Al Naseem, emblematic restaurants like Maria Bonita, Pai Thai, and Nick & Scott, and tourist spots like Palm Jumeirah or Bluewaters Island to marvel at Dubai's grandeur.
Also Checkout: Fun Things to do in Dubai
1. The Pointe: This waterfront attraction in Dubai is the place to find dine, indulge in upscale shopping, watch movies at Reel Cinemas, and experience activities like water sport and fishing tours. Visitors can also witness mesmerizing musical fountain shows at Palm Fountain where two brightly lit, floating fountain pads dance non-stop to peppy numbers everyday from sunset to midnight.
2. City Walk: This urban shopping destination is a great place for those who love to shop from boutiques and designer brands. Prominent shopping centers at the CityWalk are Alessa Jewelry, Alexandre J, Al Jaber Optical, and Abed Mahfouz among several others. AS parent go shopping, there are also many enchanting play destinations for kids like The Green Planet, La La Land, and Honey Bee Nursery to keep the little munchkins educated and entertained.
3. Dubai Festival City: One of the poshest communities in Dubai, there is no dearth of places for shopping at Dubai Festival City. Head to shops like Atlas, Bedoon Essm, and Diva Abaya to grab the finest Arabic fashion apparels or step into Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons and Al Burooj to drape yourself with exquisite jewelry.
4. Mall of the Emirates: This shopping mall on Sheikh Zayed Road is the best place to shop for all international brands. Entertainment options here are endless and it is a must-visit to shop for fashion accessories, home decor and improvement, books and stationeries, and leather products.
5. Ibn Battuta Mall: This largest themed mall in Dubai has 100s of international outlets to shop for apparels, fashion accessories, special gifts, jewelry shops, footwear, and even beauty salons and spas. Entertainment centers at the mall are Fun City, iLax cinemas, Sing n Swing, Sky Zone, Stay and PLay, and Switch Bowling.
Click here to book: Museum of Future Dubai Tickets
1. Argentina Grill Restaurante: One of the finest restaurants in Dubai to savor Asado steaks and other Argentine delicacies, this restaurant in Pointe cooked grilled food using charcoal as well as modern grilling techniques to get you the best of both. The peppy bistro here gets festive during Argentina carnival and football matches.
2. Chuam: Perched cozily on the tip of Palm Jumeirah and surrounded by the sea on three sides, this restaurant serves delicious Chinese seafood and other Chinese delicacies. Items on the menu like Peking Roast Duck, Baked Crab Meat, Grilled Codfish, and Sauteed Prawn Ball make their guests drool over them.
3. Samak Je Restaurant & Lounge: This restaurant in The Pointe sprawls across two floors and was started recently in 2020. The restaurant serves a combination of Levantine and Mediterranean style influenced cuisine that is made from freshest local ingredients. The restaurant also has a licensed bar, sheesha, and backgammon within its premises.
4. Kyo Restaurant & Lounge: Offering luxurious contemporary Japanese dining experience, this lavish restaurant features lounge-style seating with a laid back ambiance. The outdoor lounge has unhindered views of the Arabian Gulf and this restaurant is a great place to enjoy a delicious Japanese lunch.
5. Rue Royale: This design of this French restaurant is inspired by the famous street in Lyon and is extensively decked with French pieces of art to mimic the French setting in Dubai. Some of the mouth-watering main course items on the menu card here are Arrabiata, Spaghetti Aux Crevettes, Boeuf Bourguignon, and Citron Chicken Supreme.
Enjoy the ravishing and rugged safari with lavishing dinner by booking Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
The easiest way to reach The Palm Fountain from any part of Dubai is to drive or hire a cab. If you are keen about taking public transport, you can take a monorail to Atlantis Aquaventure and then, walk to the Palm Fountain.
Click here to book: Ain Dubai Tickets
Yes, The Palm Fountain is the largest fountain in the world that has been recorded in the Guinness World Records. The fountain sprawls over 14,000 sq.of water and is illuminated by more than 3,000 LED and has water shooters commissioned at an astonishing height of 105m. Every evening, The Palm Fountain groove harmoniously to the songs played and the sight is a truly cherishable experience.
Experience the Old Dubai through the lens of New one by booking Dubai Frame Tickets
The Palm Fountain is the largest fountain in the world that has made its way to the Guinness World Records. Illuminated by 3000 LEDs and sprawling across 14,000 sq.feet of water, this water wonder dances aesthetically to famous international numbers and lures kids and adults alike. The fountain is located in the plush locality of Dubai, the Palm Jumeirah, that adds an extra hype.
Must Checkout: Bollywood Parks Dubai
The Palm Fountain is located about 24 kilometres away from The Dubai Mall and it takes a maximum of 25 minutes to cover the distance by car.