About Legoland DubaiLegoland Dubai is an indoor theme park exclusively engineered for complete family entertainment. It is one-of-its-kind amusement park which has got everything to suffice the cravings of your 2 to 12-year-old child.
With lots of fun-filled educational activities, Legoland Dubai, a 3-million square feet facility homes to around six amazing zones. Factory, LEGO City, Miniland, Kingdoms, Adventure, and Imagination are those six zones where you can spend some quality family time.
This mighty amusement park has more than 40 immersive rides and attractions to enjoy. Almost all the rides and attractions are highly inspired by toy building bricks of the LEGO city. Beetle Bounce, Build & Test, Boating School, Dragon’s Apprentice, Factory Tour, Junior Driving School, LEGO Studios 4D, Police Headquarters, and Rescue Academy are some of them.
It is a great place to set out all your routine hustles and bustles apart and be a part of this Legoland Dubai to experience live shows, fantastic attractions, building workshops, and other family rides. There are around 15000 LEGO models carved out from 60 million bricks of LEGO for your child to enjoy.
King’s Market, Lego Friend’s Shop, Minifigure Market, Pick-A-Brick, The Big Shop, The Photo Shop, The Corner Shop, and The Sub Shop are some of the shopping points of this place. While there’s a lot to explore here, Legoland Dubai ensures that you don’t leave without enjoying their utterly delicious food. You can try The Fried Chicken Co. for some chicken delicacies or head towards Caesar’s Pizza & Pasta Buffet for some pizza’s and pasta. The Café, Market Restaurant, and Granny’s Apple Fries are some other must-try options. Let’s see what’s hidden inside the Legoland Dubai Theme Park.
You May Also Like to Read: Theme Parks in Dubai
How to Reach Legoland Dubai
There are six different ways to reach Legoland Dubai from Dubai Airport. Here are they -
By Metro: To travel via metro, reach Airport Terminal 3 to catch a Red Line Bus. You have the Red Line bus after every 10 minutes of wait time. It will drop you at Jebel Ali within 1 hour and 03 minutes. From Jebel Ali, hire a private taxi to drop you to your final destination of Legoland Waterpark. It will take around 23 minutes of commutation. Your overall journey will cost you around 1000 to 1400 INR per head.
By Bus: To travel by bus, you first need to head towards Airport Terminal 3. From there, catch a Red Line to drop you at Burjuman. Next, head towards Burjuman Metro Bus Stop A to catch a bus to drop you at Jebel Ali Free Zone, Kanoo Group. Once you reach here, hire a taxi to drop you at your final destination - Legoland Dubai. Your entire ride shall cost you around 750 to 950 INR per head.
By Taxi: If you have a lot of luggage to carry with you or you are in a group of more than two people, it is better to hire a taxi for your ride. Hire a direct taxi from Dubai Airport to drop you at Legoland Dubai, which is situated at a distance of around 60.4 km or a 45-minute drive.
Besides a private taxi, you have other direct alternatives to drop you at Legoland Dubai. You can either go for a Towncar or a private Uber. Towncar or private Uber service shall cost you around 3500 to 7000 INR for a single way trip.
Also Checkout: Things to Do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Legoland Dubai
Winters are the best season to plan your visit here at Legoland Dubai water parks as the weather will be a pleasing one, and you can enjoy all rides and attractions to the fullest. Locals, do mark this place as an essential weekend getaway in summers to beat the troubling heat of summers.
Suggested Read: Dubai Weather Guide
What Not to Miss at Legoland Dubai
While you won’t be able to ultimately wind up your entire visit to the Legoland Dubai within a day itself, yet there are many other places worth to visit around it. Do not miss these attractions if you are planning for an extended stay near Legoland Dubai. Here’s where all you can roam -
1. Bollywood’s Park Dubai: Your visit to Bollywood’s Park Dubai will surely be filled with a complete bundle of action, romance, adventure, flavour, and emotions. While you mark your presence in all the 5 zones here, be a part of the live stage performances and indulge yourself in the music and dances of Bollywood style.
2. Riverland Dubai: Riverland Dubai is a getaway theme park homing to many cafes, restaurants, shops, and courts for regular events. You have The Peninsula, Boardwalk, The French Village, and India Gate to walk and discover around the Riverland Dubai.
3. The Outlet Village: It is a one-stop destination for the best of all fashion and lifestyle brands. Also, it homes to some of the exotic dining destinations.
4. Motiongate Dubai: This is a Hollywood based theme park featuring various theme areas and attractions which are widely inspired by DreamWorks Animation, Lionsgate, Smurfs, and Columbia Pictures. Click Here to book tickets for Motiongate Dubai
5. Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh temple Dubai: Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple Dubai offers a rarest architectural piece presenting a perfect blend of both traditional and modern styles. The moment you step in here, you will surely embrace the overall warmth that this place offers. It radiates positive vibes and brings in peace and solace in your life.
6. The Corniche: The Corniche is a waterfront promenade of Dubai which gives you a pleasant place to stroll along the coastline. It stretches across the Mina Fishing Point and ends at the Emirates Palace Junction.
7. JA Shooting Club: Try a hand at archery or clay pigeon or target shooting and other related indoor activities at this JA Shooting Club. Horse riding, clay shooting, water sport action, seaplane fights are some other add-ons of this shooting club.
Popular Read: 55 Amazing Places to Visit in Dubai
Things to Do in Legoland Dubai
1. Enjoy rides at Legoland waterpark: Legoland Dubai Theme Park is a real gem for the entire family to enjoy together. All the rides and attractions here promise for creative and hands-on fun and entertainment for all age groups. Beetle Bounce, Build & Test, Dragon’s Apprentice, Driving School, DUPLO Valley, and LEGO Friend’s Clubhouse are some of them.
2. Boating School: Boating School allows your kid to take in-charge of their LEGO-inspired boat under adult supervision. To enter here, your child must be at least 1 year old. You are required to observe the guidelines laid down to be a part of this boating school.
3. Build and test: Build & Test is all about imagination where you can allow your child to test his creative excellence. Build a LEGO enables your child to race against a digitally timed track within an air-conditioned indoor region.
4. City airport: City Airport gives re-birth to the young aviators to fly high. By participating here, they can quickly fly their own DUPLO inspired plane and take in-charge of the speed and elevation control.
5. Driving school: Driving School is the ideal place where your child can have a real-life driving experience and gain control over all the road rules. Not only this, to give a boost to their spirit, kids can have their own driving license here at Legoland Driving School.
6. Junior Driving School: A miniature version of the Legoland’s Driving School is the junior driving school. This junior driving school is specially engineered for children falling in the age of 3 to 5 years.
Must Read: Best Things to do and places to visit in Dubai for free
7. DUPLO Express and Duplo Valley: Legoland Dubai has a place meant for toddlers to enjoy their space and it's at the DUPLO express. This small train ride is undoubtedly going to drive your child crazy for some more entertainment. This DUPLO express takes around throughout the DUPLO Play town. DUPLO Valley is yet another place where your toddler can slide through different slides or sit inside a colourful playhouse or engage in playing with farm animals. If this doesn’t work for them, they can simply express their creative side through bricks and soft bricks out there.
8. Submarine Adventure: Legoland Dubai allows your entire family to plunge in within a submarine and witness the magnificence of the sharks, colourful fishes, and rays. However, a rider should be above 1 year old to be a part of this ride.
9. Factory Tour: Get inside the factory to see how your LEGO bricks are produced. If you are fortunate enough, you might even receive one of them while you return from the casting line.
10. Lego Friends Clubhouse: Lego Friend’s Clubhouse is an air-conditioned indoor building to give you a themed experience about all LEGO products.
11. Lego Master-build Academy: Lego Master-builder academy is an indoor learning centre wherein your child can develop his building skills and take it to the next level. Children above 5 years of age are allowed to be a part of this place.
12. Lego Mindstorm: Lego Mind Storm offers a fun tutorial for building some flawless cutting edge computerized robots. No matter what you ask them to do, these automated robots are sure to follow every bits and piece of your commands religiously.
13. Lego Studio 4D: Chill out by spending some quality time at Lego Studio 4D where you can witness some exclusive LEGO movies which are being displayed only at Lego Parks.
14. Lost Kingdom Adventure: Lost Kingdom Adventure puts all your skills and determinations to test to accomplish a successful expedition and recover all stolen treasures. For this, you need to blast out the targets with the help of a laser gun while riding throughout the Lost Kingdom Adventure.
Also Check: Things to do in Dubai in Summer
15. Pharaoh’s Revenge: Pharaoh’s revenge allows you to engage in firing thousands of foam balls at the targets. Also, you can enjoy throwing them at each other as a fun gesture. It is suitable for all above 4 years of age.
16. Police Headquarters: At Police Headquarters, you can simply help all the cops to catch their thieves. Although this indoor, air-conditioned city-themed area is suitable for all ages, more than you, it’s your child who will be enjoying here.
17. Rescue Academy: Have you ever imagined how hard does the firework servants work? Well if not, Rescue Academy extends this exciting opportunity before you. Do try a hand at saving hundreds of lives by being a part of Rescue Academy.
Must Read: Thrilling Things to Do in Dubai
Other Essential Information About Legoland Dubai
Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Exit No 5, Opposite Palm - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Timings: Legoland Dubai operates from early morning at 10:00 am and closes sharp at 08:00 pm by night
Price: For per Adult INR 3900(208 AED approx.)
Suggested Read: Things to Do in Dubai With Kids
Rides in Legoland Park
Legoland Dubai Theme Park homes to around 20 thrilling rides and attractions which makes it a worthy place to mark your presence at. Here is a small glimpse of what you can see at this amusement park -
1.Dragon’s Apprentice: Dragon’s Apprentice of Legoland Dubai Water Park offers you an exciting opportunity to enjoy a roller coaster ride like you never did before. Check for the height permissions before participating in Dragon’s Apprentice.
2.Kid Power Towers: Kids Power Towers offers the best fall you might have ever had till date. The minimum height requirements to enjoy here is around 95 cm and is permissible for children above 4 years of age.
3.Merlin’s Challenge: Merlin’s Challenge is a high-speed carousel which allows both parents and their children to enjoy their heart outs through a medieval spin. It requires riders to be at least 105 cm in height or above the age of 4 years.
Must Read: 12 Best Water Parks in Dubai
4.The Dragon: This dragon of Legoland Dubai Theme Water Park dates back to the medieval era. Climbing on this giant dragon roller coaster from the medieval era, you can encounter several twists and turns to give you a life’s view from behind the scenes. Here, the minimum requirements for height are 120 cm, and you should be above 6 years to enjoy.
5.Wave Racers: Wave racers give you the grip to beat the speed of the waves and dodge over the surprising water splashes being triggered from spectator stations. You should be at least 105 cm in height or above 4 years old to enjoy wave racers.
6.Beetle Bounce: Beetle Bounce leads you high at 15 feet from the ground from where you can stare at the vastly stretched Legoland Dubai Theme Park. No doubt, it's fun and enthusiastic about bouncing. But what makes it more unique is that Beetle Bounce allows you to scarab beetles, drop down from a considerable height and bounce back again. Kids above 4 years of age and with a height of around 105 cm are allowed to be a part of this Beetle Bounce.
Know More: Extreme Sports in Dubai
Restaurants in Legoland Dubai
We know how tiring it is to explore the mightiness of the vastly stretched Legoland Dubai Theme Park. But, do not worry; as this place will never ask you to leave hungry from here. Legoland Dubai homes to a wide array of dining options where you can sit and dine for all time. Here’s some of them -
1.City Snacks: If you want to try some quick bite options, try different snack servings and popcorns at City Snacks counter. Located within Lego City, this is by far the best place within the city frontiers to grab some quick to prepare snacks.
2.Aqua Treats: To locate Aqua treats, you need to head in the direction of the Adventures. They have a wide array of popcorns and slushes. You can buy either of them or customize your order to include both. The choice is entirely yours! Locals visiting Aqua Treats consider this place as a perfect option to buy some quick bites and get yourself recharged for the next adventure levels.
3.Caeser’s Pizza and Pasta Buffet: If at this moment, your heart is craving for a perfect slice of pizza, blindly head towards Ceaser’s pizza and pasta buffet. They’ve got an ideal flavour to satiate the desires of all taste buds. Pizza and pasta buffet here serves a wide array of flavoured pasta and pizzas from different international flavour blends. Do not miss on trying their pizza, pasta, and salad fruit bar combo pack. It’s utterly delicious!
4.Granny’s Apple Fries: There’s nothing other than apple fries to satiate the tummy of all apple lovers. Granny’s Apple fries lets you enjoy your favourite apple preparations throughout the length of their operational hours. What makes it a delightful dish is that Granny Smiths serves apple fries dusted with a blend of cinnamon and sugar powder and served with a dipping bowl of vanilla cream sauce.
5.Ice Factory: Ice-creams are delicious when you grab one from Ice-Cream factory located within Legoland Dubai Water Park. You can scoop in as many scoops of your favourite flavoured ice-creams until your taste buds themselves call for a stop.
Also Check: 30 Best Cafes in Dubai
6.Knight’s Table: Knight’s table is situated at Kingdoms and functions as an indoor restaurant which offers a wide array of burgers, fries, and other delicacies. With an indoor seating capacity of around 250 heads, Knight’s table also provides an outdoor terrace seating capacity for 150 headcounts. They’ve got a flavoured burger to satiate the cravings of every single taste bud. Amongst beef or fish or chicken or vegetarian, you can try a hand on either of your favourite ones. Yummy topping and engaging side dip complete your overall menu.
7.The Café: Located at the Factory, The Café offers you baked foods and delicious sandwiches to satisfy your tummy requirements. There’s an indoor capacity for around 120 heads and an open terrace facility for 150 heads. Right from baked goods to salads to wraps to sandwiches, there’s a quick bite for every taste bud.
8.Sir Scoops-a-lot: Sir Scoops-a-Lot has got a blend of both hot and cold servings such as tea, ice-creams, coffee, and frozen yoghurts to serve your hunger. Visit this place, sit down, and enjoy your favourite frozen treat all from the bottom core of your heart.
9.Market Restaurant: Located at LEGO City, Market restaurant gives you a more extensive option of some freshly cooked dishes with a blend from both Asian and Arabic spices. Here, you have an indoor seating capacity for around 150 heads while the outdoor terrace offers you a seating capacity of about 170 headcounts. This market-style restaurant offers a variety of stations serving freshly prepared flavoured dishes.
10.The Fries Chicken co.: Located at imagination, the Fries Chicken Co. exhibits some of its selected utterly delicious chicken servings. From fried to baked to crispy, everything served here is all made of chicken. In addition to being fresh and tender, chicken served here offers you a completely different imaginative delicacy from their own recipe book.
Also Read: 35 Best Restaurants of Dubai
Places to Shop at Legoland Dubai
Buy affordable merchandise and souvenirs from Legoland Dubai retail stores. There’s a wide range of toys and box or gift sets available for sale at affordable pricing across all the retail shopping points of Legoland Dubai Theme Park. Here’s a quick glance at some of them -
1. Kings Market: King’s market is located close to the Castle Courtyard. Here, you can buy everything right, which would either transform you into a gallant young king or alter your appearance to make you an adorable princess.
2. Lego Friend’s Shop: Lego Friend’s shop is a kid’s friendly place where they can meet their new friends and play with them. This is the place where you can find a wide array of LEGO Friends products and other souvenirs.
3. Minifigure Market: Minifigure Market allows you to go creative with your own imagination. It is a place where you can assemble various heads, and other body parts to give rise to your own personal LEGO mini-figure.
4.Pick-a-brick: Pick-a-brick offers you an extensive collection of loose LEGO bricks which comes in different sizes, shapes, and a wide assortment of colours.
Suggested Reads: 15 Best Markets in Dubai
5.The Big Shop: Out of all other shopping destinations, The Big Stores is one of the finest and huge collections of LEGO boxes and other novel items. Out of all the LEGO stores, this accounts for the biggest store of the Middle East.
6.The Corner Shop: The Corner Shop is a perfect one-stop destination for all your hats, umbrellas, and other essential items. You can even rent a stroller or locker here at highly affordable pricing.
7.The Sub Shop: The Sub Shop offers some latest collections of underwater treasures as take-away memorabilia till you reach Legoland Dubai Theme Park for your next adventurous visit. Besides sunken treasures, you can also find heaps of supplies to sail you back for your revisit to this exciting water park.
8.The Photoshop: The PhotoShop allows you to collate all your family photo souvenirs back to replenish all the beautiful moments you enjoyed during your visit to the Legoland Dubai.
Popular Read: Shopping in Dubai
Tips for Visiting Legoland Dubai
- Although you can plan your visit to Legoland Dubai at any point in time, it is better to plan your summer visit after the sunsets. This will serve two different purposes – firstly, you can beat the summer’s heat and secondly, you can visualize the magical vibes of a park in the dusky light.
- To skip weekends crowd, it is always better to plan your visit to the Legoland Dubai during weekdays.
- You are not supposed to carry any food from outside. However, on special grounds, you may be allowed to take your baby food inside the Legoland Dubai water park.
- From the entrance of the park to the car parking lot, there’s a short path to walk. It is better to avoid wearing high heels or any uncomfortable footwear. This is for your safety purpose, as you will be walking a lot.
- Make sure that you carry plenty of water with you. As it will be scorching outside, bringing plenty of water will make sure that you remain hydrated throughout your visit to the park.
- You can experience both Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park with an affordable combo pass for a more exceptional experience.
- There are strollers and wheelchairs available on rent as soon as you enter the Legoland Dubai Water Park. For this, you need to register the Legoland Dubai retail stores which are located close to the main entrance.
- Annual passes would be beneficial for you if you are planning to visit the park for more than 3 times in a year.
- For those who will be visiting Legoland Dubai Water Park through their private cars, car parking fees starts from 50 to 150 AED.
Must Read: Street Food of Dubai