Location: Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, United Arab Emirates
Timings: Open 7 days a week.
Sunday to Thursday 10.00am - 12.00 midnight, Friday and Saturday 9.00am - 12.00 midnight
Price: The ticket for Ski Dubai starts from Rs. 2950/- onwards. The super Polar pass is for Rs. 3666/- keep an eye on the different packages and avail attractive discounts.
Places to visit near Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is strategically located within the premises of The Mall of Emirates, one of the largest shopping Mall in the world thus offering a plethora of activities under a single roof. There are several places of interest in and around Ski Dubai which one could explore for an unforgettable trip to this part of the world.
- Visit Burj-Al-Arab, the only 7-star hotel with 40 restaurants to choose from. Witness the extreme of opulence and grandeur at this very site. The sky bar offers a magnificent view of the Dubai skyline.
- Visit Sparkyz if you have a child or a teenager accompanying you. A small family entertainment centre filled with video games, gaming consoles, 3D Zombies, mini roller coasters, bowling arenas and other interesting rides.
- Explore the nightlife of Dubai at the many bars, most of which have fantastic food and are well-heeled.
- Watch a movie at the 14-screen multiplex screening interesting movies day long.
- Go shopping at The Mall of the Emirates has 500plus international brands under one roof.
You may also like: Best Malls in Dubai
Things to do in Ski Dubai
- Snow Bullet, the world's first indoor zip line offers you to fly 16metres above ground at a fascinating speed.
- Don your ski boots and experience the slopes, the longest ski slope in the Middle East takes you through snow-laden runways and paths.
- Register yourself to the Ski school and get trained at Skiing by professionally trained personnel.
- Watch the snow penguins march together and entice you with their charming nature.
- To satiate your appetite, post a momentous time at the snow Park dine at North 28 for fascinating food and drinks. To keep yourself warm, try a cup of indulgent Hot Chocolate at Avalanche café’ and Ice Café’ housed within the snow Park.
- Show at the Snow Pro shop, the incredible onsite retail outlet with an amazing selection of winter wear, winter sports gear along with Ski Dubai merchandise.
Suggested Reads: Things to do in Dubai
Best Time to Visit Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai can be visited all around the year as it is an indoor snow park dedicated to snow lovers and adventure seekers and is open 7 days a week. Weekends and Holidays attract a lot of visitors, thus to enjoy the snow at leisure, avoid peak/rush hours.
2. What should I wear to Ski Dubai?
One can wear comfortable clothing while visiting Ski Dubai as you should be at ease while participating in the zip line, skiing and other adventure activities. Though fully covered winter jackets, pants, disposal socks, snow boots and helmets would be provided at the entry it is suggested to be fully dressed and wear skull caps before entering SKi Dubai.
3. What is the age criteria for children to enter Ski Dubai?
The age criteria for children to enter Ski Dubai is as follows:
- Infants and children below 3 years of age are not allowed inside Ski Dubai.
- Children between 3- 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised snow lesson or snow park program.
Also Checkout: Best Tourist Attractions in Dubai
4. Where is Ski Dubai located?
Ski Dubai is prominently located in one of the largest shopping Mall in the world, The Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road. Ski Dubai can be approached from all the major locations of Dubai, like Dubai Airport, Burj Khalifa and other locations.
5. What is the temperature inside Ski Dubai?
The temperature inside Ski Dubai is generally between -1 to 4 degree Celsius constantly throughout the year.
Also Read: Temperature in Dubai
6. What is the operational days and timings of Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is open 7 days a week. Sunday to Thursday 10.00am - 12.00 midnight, Friday and Saturday 9.00am - 12.00 midnight.
7. Is the snow at Ski Dubai real?
Ski Dubai has the technology to make real snow every day which the visitors enjoy inside the premises during snowfall.
8. What is Polar pass in Ski Dubai?
The Polar Pass is basically a ticket for entry to Ski Dubai and enjoys all the rides inside the snow park day long. Priced at approximately Rs.5,000/- per head the Polar pass allows access to the Roll down slopes in a giant ball snowball globe, ride toboggans, watch the penguins parade, a chairlift ride, use of winter gear and a helmet for children under the age of 13 years.
9. Are there a ski or snowboarding classes for kids?
Ski Dubai has various programs for Ski and snowboarding for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels which are generally organized either in groups or privately. 5 Different levels ranging from Discovery level to level 4 has been developed to train the kids by professionally trained personnel.
Popular Reads: Check out water sports tours in Dubai
10. Is the locker facility available in Ski Dubai? If so, how much does it cost?
There are facilities for the locker to keep valuables, which can be rented at Rs. 474/- per locker.
11. How long is Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is 22,500 sqm of sheer snow planned as one of the best indoor snow Park with several fun rides and adventure activities. The park is 80 sq meter wide including a 400-meter-long run, the world’s first indoor black diamond run.
12. How can I reach Ski Dubai from Burj Khalifa?
The fastest way to reach Ski Dubai from Burj Khalifa is by using the local cab which charges between Rs. 600/- to Rs.1000/- covering the distance in 12 minutes. The metro charges Rs 6-/- and will take 30 minutes to drop you till your destination. The other option could be using the Line 81 bus which will charge Rs. 50/- and help you reach Ski Dubai in an hour.
Book Now: Go to the world's Tallest building, Burj Khalifa
13. Is it safe for kids at Ski Dubai?
Kids between the age group of 3-12 years have to be accompanied by an adult unless they are under a trained staff participating in one of the snow Park classes. Kids are generally safe inside the indoor snow park as sufficient care has been taken in applying safety parameters, CCTV and other security measures.
Popular Reads: Things to do in Dubai with kids
14. Can senior citizens also come for Ski Dubai? If so, what is the ticket price?
Ski Dubai entertains senior citizens too to enjoy the beauty of the indoor snow park provided they can tolerate the cold temperature inside and are physically fit to participate in the various rides. The different activities happening at Ski Dubai can also be viewed from the different Café’s and restaurants in Dubai within close vicinity. There is no special discount for senior citizens in Ski Dubai.
15. Any medical restrictions before going to Ski Dubai?
Visitors entering the premises of Ski Dubai should be able to take in the sudden drop in temperature to sub-zero, should be physically fit to participate in the different rides like the chairlift, zip line and runs. Pregnant women, infants, people with cardiac conditions and other serious ailments are advised to watch the activities from a distance.
16. What is the age criteria for a child ticket?
Children between the age group of 3-12 years are considered for child tickets and are charged approximately Rs. 4,000/- per head.
17. Can I take outside food inside Ski Dubai?
Outside food and drinks are not allowed within the Ski Dubai premises. There are a few options to dine and drink inside Ski Dubai.
Honeymoon Special: Check out best honeymoon packages in Dubai