Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets Highlights
- Explore one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world at 'The Dubai Mall'
- House of hundreds marine species in 10 million liters Dubai Aquarium tank
- Walk through the 48-meter Dubai Aquarium Tunnel that gives you fantastic 270-degree views of the gigantic aquarium
- Get a chance to see 300+ sharks and Rays live, and one of the largest collections of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world
- Don't miss Glass Bottom Boat on which you watch thousands of marine animals swim beneath your feet
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets Overview
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Timings:
10 AM to 10 PM
About Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo:
All nature lovers and adventure seekers, grab this amazing deal to explore one of the world's largest indoor aquariums. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo has won a Guinness World Record for the world's 'Largest Acrylic Panel.' The Dubai Aquarium tank is located in 'The Dubai Mall,' it houses over 33,000 aquatic animals, consisting of over 150 species.
The largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world live in the tank, which is definitely a treat to the eyes. Underwater Zoo gives a chance to the visitors to witness various species of animals like penguins, crabs, piranhas, water rats, jellyfish, sea horses, and many more.
About the Activity:
- Discover its two sections including the aquarium and the underwater zoo
- Experience the underwater zoo in Dubai and witness multiple species of aquatic animals, reptiles, and much more.
- On level 2- head out to the Underwater Zoo, which takes guests through aquatic environments and distinct displays
- Learn interesting facts about individual species from the trained staff members.
- Explore the Dubai Aquarium Tunnel, a 48-meter walk-through tunnel situated within the base of the aquarium.
- Wave at Penguins, Crocodiles, Piranhas, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Water Rats, Sea Horses and Sea Jellies here
- At the underwater zoo, meet King Crocs, the world’s largest reptile, as well as a variety of night creatures.
How to reach Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo?
- By metro: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 mins. Alternatively, the mall is a 15-min walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
- By car: If you plan to drive to The Dubai Mall from the center of Dubai, take the first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). You will see the approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side.
- By shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Dubai Mall at your convenience.
Select Package Option
Basic Pass Combo
Explorer Pass Experience
More Details about Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
Know Before You Go for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
- Aquarium Timings: 10 AM to 10 PM ( Sunday to Wednesday) and 10 AM to 11 PM (Thursday to Saturday).
- Please carry a valid ID proof to be presented at the time of entry.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an attending adult.
- Pregnant women and children aged 0-2 are not allowed in the Glass Bottom Boat.
- Guests should be there 10 or 30 minutes before the scheduled time depending on your Booking.
- The 48 metre walk-through Tunnel provides 270 degree views from 11 metres below the surface of the tank.
- Ticket prices are same for children and adults
Accessibility for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets
- Wheelchair Accessible