Popular Abu Dhabi Packages
|10 Hours||₹ 8365.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 41412|
Abu Dhabi tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Abu Dhabi Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Abu Dhabi vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
A specially curated Abu Dhabi tour package from Thrillophilia makes your dream of visiting this stunning UAE capital a reality with exciting deals and offers. You can take your pick from exclusive Abu Dhabi-centric packages or club a visit to Dubai, another unique UAE destination. You can also give your girl-group the wings to explore this fascinating city with the safety of Thrillophilia’s women-only Abu Dhabi package.
Our Abu Dhabi tour packages provide special discounts that open up the wonders of this dazzling city, inspiring you with awe. The unmatched services include luxury accommodations to ensure a comfortable holiday. Our packages offer delectable breakfasts that set the right start to your day. And the days are filled with visits to the fantastic attractions of Abu Dhabi in air-conditioned vehicles, and thrilling experiences that create memories you are sure to cherish.
With Thrillophilia, you can select from a wide array of Abu Dhabi packages that cater to every traveler’s preferences. You can choose to focus solely on Abu Dhabi, exploring all the sights and sounds of the richest emirate with your friends or family. We arrange transportation to and from the airport, stays in state-of-the-art star rated hotels, and guided tours to the major attractions in the city.
Thus, you can enjoy a relaxed holiday without stressing over the trivialities. The activities are well-paced to provide enough free time. You can spend the time shopping, or embellish your package with additional activities offered by Thrilliphilia, creating a fulfilling holiday. Newlyweds can set a romantic start to their married life with Dubai Honeymoon Packages and explore further by going to Abu Dhabi. Let Thrillophilia take care of all the planning, sightseeing, accommodation, and romantic dinners while you enjoy the company of your loved one in your Abu Dhabi holiday package.
Experience all that Abu Dhabi has to offer, book a special holiday package from Thrillophilia and avail unmatched offers with our best price guarantee.
People Also Ask About Abu Dhabi Tours
Which are the best Abu Dhabi tour packages?Here are some of the best Abu Dhabi tour packages:
1. Expo 2020 With Dubai Abu Dhabi Tour Package
2. 6 Days Dubai Package With Abu Dhabi City Tour Flat 19% Off
3. Abu Dhabi Tour For 5 Days
4. 6 Days Dubai And Abu Dhabi Tour Flat 22% Off
What are the famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Abu Dhabi?
1. Ferrari World: Experience breathing in the burning passion at the world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park, embarking the zeal of the legendary racing events. Located on the Yas Island, this unique park features the world’s fastest rollercoaster, entertaining live shows, and the adrenaline brimming racing extravaganza. With climate control environment, luxury dripping from every corner, family and friend attractions, Ferrari World is a paradise for the ones looking for amusement and thrill in the scorching heat of Abu Dhabi. Make sure you do not miss out on the delicious authentic Italian cuisine as it would certainly bring you closer to the Italian culinary. Two stores, much-celebrated restaurants, luxuriant hotels, and the star of the moment - Races, this place will surely add enthralling experiences to your Abu Dhabi tour package. Able to catch the pace of the frolics, Book now: Ferrari World Ticket Abu Dhabi
Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Price: AED 695
2. Warner Bros World: Warner Bros World has taken a way out to let us live our childhood again. Housing our beloved cartoons including Scooby-Doo, Bugs Bunny, and Fred Flinstone and superheroes including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman to name a few, this is one of the world’s biggest indoor theme parks. This 1.65 million sq foot fully air-conditioned theme park features exciting rides, enthralling live entertainment, exclusive shopping stores, and an array of amusing food experiences. Enrich the magical experience as you enter a world away from the one you’re living in as this theme park unfolds into six distinct lands each narrating a different story. If you’re up for indulging in the quest to explore something new, this is your go-to place. You're favorite superheroes are awaiting for you, Book now: Warner Bros Abu Dhabi Tickets
Location: Al Falah Road, Abu Dhabi
Ticket: Dhs 295 for adults, Dhs 230 for children
Learn More: Places to visit in Abu Dhabi
3. Emirates Palace: The Emirates palace brews with the luxuries of the Arabian decor, bringing you a larger than life experience of the lifestyle you would have only dreamt of. With 114 domes, central 72.6 metres high, 1,002 classic chandeliers weighing in tons, gold dominating interior, and the prolific display of artworks, every bit of this palace will make your jaw drop. If the exalting interiors didn’t prick your interest then the grandeur of the palace in the night will surely do the necessary. The mesmerizing sight of magnificent flow of water fountains,and glistening blue sky against the golden-sandy color of the hotel with rainbow color changing over the central dome add up to the breathtaking panorama. The award-winning upscale restaurants feature Chinese, French, and the local cuisines for the visitors only to make them crave for more and one of the best places included in Abu Dhabi tour. Premium now renounce for the new definition, Book now: Emirates Palace Day Pass
Location: West Corniche Road Abu Dhabi
Price: Depends on choice of room
4. Emirates Park Zoo: Your Abu Dhabi trip is incomplete without a visit to the Emirates Park Zoo, thriving to assure an environment where the animals can dwell in their natural habitat without any threats. The zoo is a laid back family-oriented spot featuring various fun activities majorly aiming at being an escapade for the fast-paced technology-dependent lifestyle to spend some time amidst the flora and fauna. Get your little ones on this unique edutainment encounter to expose them to bond with nature and wildlife at their budding age. Indoor zoo, gaming zones, various animal sections namely, Reptile House, Snake Alley, Wildlife Walk, Petting Zoo, Equine Enclosure, Birds Park, and whatnot, this zoo will surely change your definition for Zoo. Witness your favourite animals by booking Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
Location:12th Street, Abu Dhabi
Price: AED 35
Suggested Read: Things to do in Abu Dhabi
5. Sheikh Zayed Mosque: The majestic feels of this Islamic mosque will capture you before stepping in. Encapsulating the tranquility of the white architecture with detailed gold flowers and sparkling quiet pools around the mosque, over 40,000 worshippers can accommodate here. The intricate designs, unique carvings and 82 domes of different sizes, the largest being 82 metres high, speak highly of sheer art, grandeur, and purity. Make sure you keep in mind the rules as it maybe is just another tourist spot for you but is their place to pray.
Location: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, Abu Dhabi
Planning to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, must checkout and book: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Guided Tour
6. Louvre Museum: Extending open arms to art, history, and education the Louvre Museum is the first universal museum in Abu Dhabi. The museum features 12 uniquely named galleries - The World in Perspective, the Magnificence of the Court, A Modern World, Global Stage, and Civilisations and Empires to name a few. These galleries will take you to “a journey from prehistory to contemporary art” as they describe it. The ancient texts, artifacts from the ancient civilizations including a sarcophagus, masks, Roman and Greek statues, paintings from Turkey and middle-east, and tapestries from Europe, this museum will surely be a never-before experience. Relish the heritage of Abu Dhabi like never before by booking Louvre Museum Tickets
Location: Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi
Price: Dh 60
7. Heritage Village: This village will take you back in time to the pre-oil era of Abu Dhabi. Depicting the desert way of living, the Heritage village holds a display of skills by the craftsmen. You can see them blowing glass, making pottery, or weaving fabric in the loom, showcasing the pre modernized Abu Dhabi at its best. Bring back souvenirs from your Abu Dhabi trip as this place has plenty of them and do not miss a chance to try your hand on making some as the craftsmen would let you do it too and it is one of the best places included in Abu Dhabi tour. Click here to book:
Location: Near Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd, Corniche - Breakwater Rd, Abu Dhabi.
Also Read: Places to visit in Abu Dhabi for free
What are the best things to do in Abu Dhabi?1. Get your adrenaline pumping at Ferrari World: This famous indoor amusement park houses the world’s fastest roller coaster, Formula Rossa, and other high-octane joyrides attracting adventure enthusiasts from the world over.
You will also encounter Flying Aces, the world’s largest and fastest inclined cable lift with the sharpest slope. Another never-to-miss experience on your Abu Dhabi tour is a ride in a Ferrari with a certified driver.
Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Rs. 6,012.06 per adult, Rs. 4687.37 per child.
Timings: Daily 11:00am-8:00pm.
2. Answer the call of the desert with Abu Dhabi Desert Safari: The rippling sand dunes of the sprawling desert at an hour’s drive from Abu Dhabi offer breathtaking views and wonderful photo-ops.
You can also indulge in quad biking, dune bashing, sand-boarding, camel rides, interaction with falcons, and more. After that, you can feel the vibes of an oasis at the Bedouin camp where you will find refreshments like falafels, Arabic coffee, dates, and the warm Arabic hospitality.
Location: Al Dhafra, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Starting from Rs. 2,900 per adult.
Timings: Morning and Evening.
Get dusted and feel the sand by booking: Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
3. Take a day trip to Al Ain city: Celebrated as the “Garden City” of UAE, this inland oasis city offers a vibrant green vista with palm groves and natural springs. At this UNESCO world heritage site, feast your eyes on the stunning views of the UAE-Oman border from atop the Jebel Hafeet mountain.
Soak your tired feet in the restorative waters of the hot-water springs below the crest, drive to Hili Archaeological site to witness remains from the Bronze Age, stop at the biggest Camel Market in the UAE, and encounter white tigers and lions at the Al Ain Zoo.
Location: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
Price: No entry fee, tour price Rs. 4050.
4. Go back in history at the Heritage Village: Within the walled complex of this reconstructed village, you can catch a glimpse of the traditional Gulf lifestyle during your Abu Dhabi holiday package. You can view constructions like forts, ancient irrigation systems or falaj to water the crops and barastis or palm-leaf houses.
Ox-drawn well, souks where goats are traded for dates, craftsmen working at the tannery, pottery and glass-blowing workshops, sharpening khanjars, and the traditional dagger, at the sword-smiths provide a flavor of rustic Abu Dhabi life. A Bedouin section displaying goat-hair tents is reminiscent of the nomadic days in the Gulf. Displays of pearl-diving paraphernalia hark back to the days of pearling before UAE struck oil.
Location: Near Marina Mall - Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd.
Timings: Sat-Thu: 9am-4pm, Fri: 3.30pm-9pm.
Visit the exotic mall of UAE renowned as Marina Mall Abu Dhabi
5. Enjoy the exhilaration of Warner Bros World: Unchain your inner child at this incredible indoor theme park. Watch the Marvel comics stories unfold in front of your eyes. Interact with the iconic characters like Batman, Superman, Ironman, Bugs Bunny, and other legends, and enjoy 29 amazing rides and shows, including 4D and 5D attractions.
Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Rs. 6,009.51 per adult (Rs. 4,700 with Thrilophilia discount).
Timings: Daily 10am-8pm.
6. Experience diverse cultures at Louvre Museum: A micro-city designed on an archipelago, Le Louvre Abu Dhabi, offers a unique experience with quick peeks into cultures worldwide.
View prehistoric artifacts and the world’s most celebrated artwork from the leading French museums, unearthing the connections between cultures and civilizations across the different historical eras. Another novel experience includes the mesmeric “rain of light” filtering through the colossal silvery “floating dome of light and shade”.
Location: Saadiyat Cultural District, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Rs. 1,222.34 per adult (entry free for children under 18 years).
Timings: Sat-Wed: 10:00am - 8:00pm, Thu-Fri: 10:00am - 11:00pm.
Must Checkout: World Trade Centre Abu Dhabi
7. Savor your dinner on the traditional Dhow Cruise: Sail on the Abu Dhabi waters on an Arabian boat, the Dhow, and regale in the magnificent views of the city skyline while sipping the welcome drinks served onboard. Enjoy an international buffet cum BBQ dinner in a classic Arabian ambiance accompanied by live entertainments and Tanura dance shows, and spend a memorable evening with your loved ones on your Abu Dhabi tour package. Click here to book: Dhow Dinner Cruise Abu Dhabi
Location: Departs from Abu Dhabi city center.
Price: Rs. 3500 per adult.
Timings: Around 7pm.
8. Witness the pride of Abu Dhabi – Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque: Explore the dazzling spectacle of the largest mosques in the UAE, Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Become spellbound gazing at the world’s largest carpet, the chandelier encrusted with Swarovski crystals and 24-carat gold, and 96 jewel-studded interior columns.
Location: 19 km from Abu Dhabi airport.
Timings: Sat-Thu: 11am onwards, Fri: 5pm onwards.
Learn More: Museums in Abu Dhabi
9. Interact with the animals at the Emirates Park Zoo: Feed and touch a wide variety of animals, including Asian elephants and crocodiles.
Watch jaw-dropping animal shows featuring sea lions and exotic birds, experience unique adventures like zoo zip and climb, View countless animals like flamingos, giraffes, and ferocious Siberian white tigers, and enliven your Abu Dhabi tour package with a fun-filled family day.
Location: Al Bahia, 35 km from Abu Dhabi.
Price: Starting from Rs. 1400 per adult (Thrillophilia special price).
10. Ride the gigantic slides at Yas Island Water Park: One of the must-visit destinations in Abu Dhabi is this astounding water park. It features over 40 rides, including Bubbles Barrel, Tot’s Playground, Cannon Point, Rush Rider, and more.
A perfect treat for adrenaline junkies, this amusement park is based on a folk tale theme and allows you to take part in water wars, slide out from snakes’ mouths, and experience the first water cinema in the Gulf.
Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Rs. 3950.
Timings: 10am - 8pm.
Drop the count and start enjoying from the pool of variety of waterparks in Abu Dhabi, must checkout: Abu Dhabi WaterPark
11. Meet a Leopard on a Lunch Date: The high point of your Abu Dhabi holiday package is sharing a lunch with a live, untied leopard! Along with the delicious dishes served, your lunch becomes memorable with the thrill of a one-and-a-half-hour long date with a big cat. Under the hawk-eyed supervision of authorized rangers, the activity becomes completely safe, and provides the most outstanding selfie options to amaze the folks back at home!
Location: Emirates Park Zoo, 12th Street, Abu Dhabi.
Price: Rs. 4800.
Timings: 1 pm to 2:30 pm.
How to reach Abu Dhabi?
Reach Abu Dhabi by flight
Reaching Abu Dhabi isn’t that big an issue as the Abu Dhabi International Airport is connected to 85 cities of around 49 countries via 52 flights. One can avail direct flights from major cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore, Bangalore, and other cities when traveling from India. Various flying options from India to Dubai - Air India, SpiceJet, Air India Express, Etihad,Indigo, Oman Air, and Gulf Air to name a few. Being the second busiest airport in the UAE, airways is the most convenient way to reach Abu Dhabi.
Reach Abu Dhabi by Bus
Connecting the city with the other Emirates, the Emirates Express jointly operates with the Abu Dhabi and Dubai Municipalities so as to formulate easy and steady transportation plying every two hours. The Dubaiês bus services charge AED25 from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and AED 15 on your way back whereas the Abu Dhabi transport buses charge AED15 each way.
Click to know more: Things to do in Abu Dhabi Airport
Can I get a visa on arrival in Abu Dhabi?
Yes, you can get a visa on arrival in Abu Dhabi if you’re an Indian Citizen. The eligibility criteria for this is that you need to have a US Visitor Visa or Green Card and that your passport must have a six-month validity. It costs AED 100 with a maximum stay of 14 days and AED 250 for the additional renewal for 14 days, but that can be done only once.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Abu Dhabi?
The time taken to get the visa to Abu Dhabi depends on various parameters - nationality, nature of visa and security check. For a tourist or visit visa, you receive the approval after three working days whereas an employment visa takes around 2 weeks to get approved. The visa is only issued if you have received clearance on the security check.
How much it will cost me for a tourist visa to Abu Dhabi?
A tourist visa for Abu Dhabi tour would cost you AED 100 for a maximum stay of 14 days and an additional AED 250 for the next 14 days, though it can be availed only once.
Abu Dhabi Brings the joys and relishes every moment within makes you feel go for it then must read: Adventure in Abu Dhabi
Which currency is used in Abu Dhabi?
Though US dollars are widely accepted by the stores in Abu Dhabi, it is better to get them exchanged to UAE Dirham. You can easily exchange your currency for the Emirati Arab Dirham at the Abu Dhabi banks or at the specialized Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
- Summer season (June to August)
If you wish to visit the less crowded Abu Dhabi, then the summer season is the best time for your Abu Dhabi tour, but the parching heat and high humidity will push you indoors. If you wish to enjoy in the air conditioned indoors then make way for the desert summer season but if you wish to enjoy the desert safari and sand sports then you might need to think again.
- Winter season (December to February)
The winter season is considered the best time to visit Abu Dhabi. Though the city becomes crowded at this time, it is the time when you can actually avail the best of all the activities. Dune bashing, sandboarding, desert safari, or the Heritage village, you can enjoy all as the weather is neither too hot nor too humid.
Which are the famous Desert Safari Tours in Abu Dhabi?
1.) Evening Desert Safari: Live to the fullest as this evening would be the one you would never forget! An hour drive from Abu Dhabi, the Arabian Al Khatim Desert brings you an array of enthralling activities for the rewarding adrenaline rush experience. Dune bashing, quad biking, sandboarding, this place is indeed an excellent choice to add so many enthralling things to your list. Experience the Bedouin-style camp with the luxurious ‘oasis in the desert’ setting, making the mesmerizing sunset seem even better. Not to forget the entertaining live belly dancing performances followed by the Tenora Dance with you can enjoy while nibbling falafels, dates, Arabic coffee, and soft drinks. Do take back the classic pictures dressed in the traditional Arabian attire and the encounter with Falcon to mark the end of your fascinating evening desert safari.
Price: AED 495
2.) Morning Desert Safari: What could a better way to start off a day in Abu Dhabi? The adventure laden sports give a tinge of excitement to your Abu Dhabi tour. Let the adrenaline surge through your veins and your heart thumps louder and enjoy the desert safari in the morning, taking an escape from the scorching heat of the sands. Avail the exciting activities including Henna painting, sandboarding, the encounter with the falcon and Arabian look photography after you’ve taken in the due share of the adventure. Muse along the popular English and Arabian beats and live Belly dancing performances as you relish the luxuries of the Bedouin camps.
Price: AED 450
3.) Overnight Desert Safari: Avail the Arabin Overnight Desert Safari out of the Abu Dhabi Tour packages to enjoy the best out of your stay. Starting with the exhilarating evening sand sports, enjoy the dune bashing along with the gleaming sunset and then relax in the luxuriant Bedouin camps while the live dancing performances entertain you as you make for the lip-smacking Barbeque dinner. Gaze at the twinkling stars sparkling in the darkness of the night while you lie in your sleeping bags, exclaiming at the beauty of the site you are watching. While your enthralling experience of sleeping in the middle of the desert lasts, the aroma of the Arabian coffee will wake you up for the morning Dune Bashing experience. What an adventurous stay!
Price: AED 480
4.) Desert Safari with Camping: Camping in the desert is on the list of every traveler. Make your Abu Dhabi tour package worth each penny and strike off camping from your list as the Arabian Al Khatim Desert lets you enjoy the enthralling sand sports along with camping in Bedouin style. Avail the luxury of dwelling in the modern well-furnished camps that feature fine pillows and carpets along with lights and fine barbeque dinner. Enjoy Arabian coffee, falafels, dates, and soft drinks while the belly dancers and Tanura dancers perform. Make sure you don’t doze off without the mesmerizing stargazing experience in the desert. The camping experience will definitely add an unusual treat to your Abu Dhabi Trip.
Price: AED 485
5.) Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner: Mouth-watering barbequed dinner against the beautiful deserts is an amazing experience to add to your itinerary. While the adventures add the spills and thrills to your Abu Dhabi trip, delicious BBQ dinner will lure you after the tiresome experience. An array of traditional Arabian dishes and barbequed delicacies to your platter as the dancers entertain you with their performance is indeed a rewarding experience. Let loose and make the best out of your Abu Dhabi tour for the activities qualify for an ideal sand sports destination.
Price: AED 450
How much does a trip to Abu Dhabi cost?Tours to Abu Dhabi are priced reasonably, with a 5-day Abu Dhabi holiday package starting from only Rs. 41,412 per person. You can also stay in Dubai and explore Abu Dhabi on a sightseeing tour, starting from Rs. 1,800.
Is there a train from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?There are no trains from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. You can make the journey by bus or a taxi. The trip will take around 2 hours, 20 minutes by bus, and about 1 hour 50 minutes by taxi.
Is Abu Dhabi expensive to visit?Abu Dhabi is the richest emirate with upscale hotels and luxury restaurants. But an Abu Dhabi tour package from a reputed holiday organizer arranges for accommodation, transport, and food, making a visit to the city affordable and fun. You will approximately spend AED736 ($200) per day.
Must checkout: Cycling in Abu Dhabi
Is food cheap in Abu Dhabi?No, Abu Dhabi is renowned for its exotic cuisine thus making the food costlier. You can indulge your palate at high-end gourmet restaurants, or explore the local budget restaurants and cheap street-side eateries. You can even find Indian food exclusive to your community on your Abu Dhabi tour.
Do I need a visa for Abu Dhabi?
Yes, Indians do need a visa for Abu Dhabi.Prior to your trip, you require a Tourist, Visit and Transit Visa which you can apply online or at the various centers in the cities of India. Though if you have a visa for the US, UK or Schengen, then you do not need a separate one for the UAE.
The price ranges from AED 500 for 30 days Visit Visa to AED 1000 for Visit Visa of 90 days which can be submitted along with the application online. Also, mandatory AED 1000 has to be paid under the health insurance policy.
Can you drink alcohol in Abu Dhabi?Yes, drinking alcohol is permitted in Abu Dhabi and 18 is the legal age for drinking in the city. However, according to the Ministry of Tourism regulations, hotels can serve alcohol only to individuals over 21 years of age.
Suggested Read: Bars in Abu Dhabi
Which are the best places for a biking tour in Abu Dhabi?
When it comes to bike tours in Abu Dhabi, the first thing which comes to the mind of everyone are the Quad bikes. These are nothing but a kind of four wheeler bike. The driving function is similar to that of a motorbike and you have four wheels instead of two. Some of the popular quad bike tours for you are:
- Dune Dungy Safari
- Polaris 4x4 Buggy Desert Tour
- Quad Bike Safari Tour
Certainly, you will get attractive Abu Dhabi tour package for the same. The whole feeling of driving a motorbike with four wheels is something you will never forget.
Which are the famous Desert Safari Tours in Abu Dhabi?
If you are in Abu Dhabi and you miss Desert Safari then your trip to this part of the world will be incomplete. Going with such tours at the various time of the day like sunrise and sunset altogether gives a different sort of experience. The location for the same is Al Khatem which is around 45 mins drive from the main metropolis. There are other locations and tours also for this. Some of them are as below:
- Nature Safari
- Morning Dune Drive
- Sundowner Dune Dinner Safari
- Desert dunes Buggies
These are just to list a few. Your guide will help you with more
Which are the famous adventure tours in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is a place where you have a plethora of options when it comes to any adventure activities. Some of them are as follows:
- Hatta Mountain Safari with Lunch
- Mountain Climbing
- Tour through Hot Air Balloon along with Dune Bashing
- Desert safaris
Above were just to list a few. The list has many and professionals are available to guide you throughout the journey so that you are not being in any sort of trouble. The entire journey of encountering the exotic sand and underwater experience in this wonderful metropolis of Abu Dhabi will surely be like once in a lifetime for all.
Explore more: Hidden Gems in Abu Dhabi
Where can one enjoy Camel Safari tour in Abu Dhabi?
Camel ride is an old mode of Arabic transportation. Thus, if you are enjoying any Desert Safari tour in this destination then you are bound to come across camel ride here. There are numbers of agents offering various camel ride tours in the town. The services of these agents include pick and drop from the hotel too. Some of the popular Camel Safari tours in this part of the globe are:
- 6-hour desert safari
- Desert camel ride
- Desert safari with BBQ
Various operators have various names of the tour as per their package. Choose amongst it as per your taste
Where can one enjoy a Jeep safari tour in Abu Dhabi?
Imagine you are in midst of desert and you are enjoying a pleasure of riding jeep smoothly. Isn’t that wonderful? This jeep safari tour in this conurbation gives the same experience to every visitor here. Again, various operators or agents here this services with different names like:
- 4x4 Deluxe desert safari
- Standard Desert Safari
- Combo tour
All these are just names and each of them gives a marvelous experience during your whole trip to this part of the world. You will also get a combo of jeep safari, camel trek, sightseeing and more.
Don't stop exploring must checkout: Souks in Abu Dhabi
Which are the famous sailing and cruising tours in Abu Dhabi?
Now you may be amazed to know that there are also amazing sailing and cruising tours available in Abu Dhabi after the wonderful desert safari tour. Strange but true. There are numbers of such tour which offers you with delicious dining and a fine experience amidst the water bodies. To name a few some of the popular sailing and cruising tours available here are:
- RIB Sightseeing boat cruise
- Yas Marina Dinner cruise
- Island beach getaway
- Dhow Cruise
- Yacht Dinner cruise
Apart from this you can also enjoy seaplane tour which is obviously a big addition
Which are the famous amusement parks to visit in Abu Dhabi?
If you are looking to relish some amazing time with your family, then you have the option of visiting some truly remarkable amusement parks in Abu Dhabi. It is for sure that these places will offer you lots of fun and memories. To name a few of the amusement park available in this wonderful city is:
- Yas Waterworld
- Ferrari World
- Murjan Splash Park
- Kidoos Entertainment
- Fun World
You have options of more such amusement destination to explore in this conurbation. All of them offer excellent service making your trip unforgettable.
Checkout to know more: Camping in Abu Dhabi
Which are the famous adventure activities in Abu Dhabi?
1. Jet Ski: Experience the wind in your hair and the warm breeze along with splashes of water on your face while you high powered jet ski around the Persian Gulf. Not to worry if you don’t have prior experience of this enthralling water sport, a short training by the professionals and you’re ready to ride over the waters. The first ride will be under the guidance of the trainers for safety reasons and it is one of the best thing to add in your Abu Dhabi tour.
2. Sand Boarding: The world’s largest sand dunes welcome you to yet another level of thrill. Experience the ups and downs over these hundreds of meters high sandhills. The Liwa Oasis is an ideal destination to start off with this adventure sport if you’re a beginner.
3. Yas Karting: Suit up to experience the speed and fun at the Kartzone. Spend a day to get the hang of a professional racer’s life while you gear your kart to its maximum. With good quality karts and well-maintained tracks at Yas Kartzone, it will be difficult for you to not return to this place.
4. Quad Biking: Showcase your biking skills as you explored the deserts of Abu Dhabi on the four-tire quad bike. Steer the handles and let the engines roar as this one-hour biking experience will add an additional tinge of thrills to your Abu Dhabi trip.
5. Wakeboarding: Known for exhilarating water sports, Abu Dhabi tour package brings you another one to surge the rush higher. Wakeboarding involves a person skiing on their chosen board over the board while being pulled by the cable at a good speed. Strap up water babies, you really can’t afford to miss this.
6. Dune Bashing: Dune Bashing has always topped the list of adventurous things to do in Abu Dhabi. Being the land of the world’s largest sand dunes, it brings flocks of adventure seekers from all around. So tighten your seat belts and head out to the deserts for this spine chilling encounter.
7. Whitewater Rafting: Another sport for water enthusiasts, white water rafting in Abu Dhabi embarks an unforgettable experience of rafting over the longest man-made whitewater channels in the world. The professional guide on each boat brings in different levels of thrills with the required security measures.
Which are the famous amusement parks to visit in Abu Dhabi ?
1. Yas Waterworld: Counting numerous awards under the name, the Yas Waterworld is much acclaimed to be the best waterpark. With 5 one-of-a-kind rides in the world and more than 40 enthralling world-class rides, this waterpark stands out to each star it has been awarded. Do not miss out on the Rush Rider, Bubbles Barrel, Bandit Boomer, and Jebel Drop, few rides that have become the thrill seeker's favorites. The sprawling waterpark brings for rides and attractions every season for the visitors, make sure you add this to your Abu Dhabi tour package.
Location: Jazeerat YasYas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Timing: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
2. Ferrari World: The first of its kind, this legendary marque themed indoor park brings you into a different world as you step in. Welcoming you to the live ‘Need for Speed’ extravaganza, the Ferrari World also brings forth the world’s fastest rollercoaster, world-class activities, and entertaining live shows qualifying for an ideal thrilling laden destination. Thrill-seekers’ abode, this air-conditioned park is an upscale escapade in the parching heat of the desert. Not to miss the lip-smacking traditional Italian cuisine the much-celebrated restaurants bring to your platter.
Location: Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
Timing: 11 am to 8 pm
Price : AED 750
3. Warner Bros World: Relive your childhood at this 1.65 million-square-foot biggest indoor theme park in the world. House to your cherished cartoons namely, Scooby-Doo, Fred Flinstone, and Bugs Bunny and idolized Superheroes namely, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman, the theme park has six different zones each having a unique story to tell. Exhilarating world-class rides, entertaining live performances, mouthwatering food to allure you, this place will bring a rewarding experience to your itinerary. Let the inner shopaholic go crazy as this park has numerous exclusive shopping stores you will not find anywhere else.
Location: Al Falah Road - Abu Dhabi
Timing: 10 am to 8 pm
Ticket: Dhs 295 for adults, Dhs 230 for children
4. Murjan Splash Park: Enjoy looking at your kids while they enjoy splashing in the pool and the exciting rides. This water park is an breath-taking place for your minimal ones to carefreely loiter in the shallow water with water umbrellas, water wheels, and water showers to add more fun. Let the little ones enjoy the twists and turns of the 257 meters lazy ride and the water balloon battle at the balloon launching stations. Don’t worry as all the rides and pools are children friendly and safety is taken into due consideration and it is one of the best park to include in Abu Dhabi tour.
Location: Khalifa Park,Salam Street,Ministries Complex - Abu Dhabi
Timing: 3 pm to 11 pm
Ticket: 50 AED
5. Kidoos Entertainment: Let the children mingle with each other and enjoy this edutaining experience to instill values in them. Aiming at the social, physical and mental development of the budding minimals, this park features a pretending village, safe climbing walls, and various other interesting activities. Make sure you bring your kids to the archipelago of the distinct amazing world so as to enhance their learning capabilities and spend a fun-filled weekend.
Location: Dalma Mall - Abu Dhabi
Timing: 10 am to 10 pm
Learn More: Relaxing things to do in Dubai
How much time do I need to explore Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi has a beautiful contrast luxury and tranquility. The time you need to relish the extravagant sublime of this place completely depends on what places you wish to visit and how much time you wish to devote for each.
A person paying a visit to can be done with the trip injust 2-3 days whereas it might be longer for a person who takes up thrilling activities along with the exploration. It is advisable to plan before you reach so that you do not waste time in planning once you are there.
Witness Abu Dhabi grand new year celebration, know more about New Year in Abu Dhabi
How many days are sufficient for the Abu Dhabi tour?
The amount of time depends on the nature of your trip. If you’re up for the adventures or sightseeing in particular then you will require around 2-3 days but if you are up for exploring the cultures and the desert lifestyle, then you might need 5-6 days too.
Though if you wish to cover only the top destinations then you can be through with your Abu Dhabi trip in just one day. Plan the trip before you start your tour and make sure you opt for the best Abu Dhabi tour package in accordance with your preferences.
What kind of accommodation I can find?
Abu Dhabi is known for the luxuriant lifestyle, boasting of grandeur and sublime. With their world-class facilities and amenities, resorts and hotels of Abu Dhabi are perfect comfortable and relaxing stays adding grace to your Abu Dhabi tour. Each resort offers something or the other to stand out of the league like oceanside spas, swimming pools, sand activities, water activities, stand-alone bars, and salons to name a few.
Resorts like Jumeirah Al Wathba Desert Resort, Saadiyat Rotana Resort, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Qasr Al Sarab Resort, and Radisson Blu Resort ensure that you return with unforgettable memories that will last for a lifetime.
Which are the best places for shopping in Abu Dhabi?
From branded clothes, accessories, and perfumes to traditional handicrafts, carpets, and spices, Abu Dhabi brings an overwhelming experience for all those shopaholics who have come flocking from all around the world. Abu Dhabi has become the nexus of the retail market with numerous brand stores exclusively running here. Bringing a beautiful contrast of trendy brands and traditional Arabian products giving the essence of the cultural heritage, the air-conditioned malls have something for someone.
1. Abu Dhabi Mall: The zenith of extravagance, Abu Dhabi mall is home to more than 200 stores, dealing in mid-range to expensive local and international brands. Do not worry if you’re not interested in shopping, this seafront mall is perfect for window shopping while you enjoy the scenic view of the waters and it is one of the best malls to visit in Abu Dhabi tour.
2. Avenue Etihad: Home to the prestigious brands including the first Stephane Rolland store, Hermes, Roberto Cavalli, and Chloe, this two-floored shopping destination brings along potential shoppers all year round. Dive in the luxuries of the etihad towers and enjoy strolling around even when you’re not among the big spenders because why not?
3. Yas Mall: Located in the heart of the Yas Islands, the Yas mall has more than 400 brands in store with products of all ranges. Not a mere shopping destination, this mall 24 screens VOX cinema and various entertainment zones including Battle Zone, Adventure HQ, and Lego Pop-in and Play to name a few.
4. Marina Mall: Widely acclaimed to be the most sought after shopping destination in Abu Dhabi, the Marina Mall features more than 400 brands inclusive of all ranges. This mall has something for everyone.
5. Souk Central Market: Filled with the authentic vibes of Arabia, the wooden architecture of this market will take you back in time. Antiques, perfumes, traditional handicrafts, and artifacts, take back as many souvenirs as you back from here for they will remind you of the authentic Abu Dhabi.
6. Carpet Souk: Intricate designs and variety of colors, the Persian rugs at the carpet souk will definitely flatter your heart. The finest quality of carpets are offered at high prices but not to worry as your bargaining skills will make the best use here.
7. Souk Al Zafarana: Spices, Dallah (Arabian teapots), perfumes, henna, and traditional garments, if you wish to take back something with the authentic essence of the Persian deserts this is your must-visit place.
Which are the nearby cities I can visit?
The major nearby cities you can visit during your Abu Dhabi vacations are - Dubai and Sharjah.
The largest city of the UAE, Dubai pulls off the beautiful contrast of extravagance and sublime in style. Talking of grandeur and opulence, it is home to a number of tourist spots which brings people flocking from all over the world. The iridescent skyline, the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa, upscale restaurants, hotels, and resorts speak of the ravishing lavish life the city brings up to. Make sure you visit the city during the new year for the city will make you feel as if you’ve entered a world away from the world. The world-famous Dubai fireworks show along with the countdown celebrated can be enjoyed to the fullest at this time.
Located among the southern coast of the Persian Gulf, Sharjah is the third most populous city of the UAE. Mainly consisting of museums and commercial centers, the city is a paradise for the knowledge seekers seeking information about natural history, archaeology, heritage, art, Islamic culture, and science. With various recreational areas including Al Montazah Fun Park and Al Buhaira Corniche, this is a city you cannot miss to visit.
What all mosques one should visit in Abu Dhabi?
Mosque of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed the first
Out of all the mosque of Abu Dhabi the Sheikh Grand Mosque is the one you cannot afford to miss. Adding grace to your eye-feasting journey the tranquility of the huge white domes with mesmerizing architecture and gold flowers, this grand mosque aims to bring down cultural diversity and bringing a spectacular experience to your Abu Dhabi trip.
Mosque of Sheikh Fatima Bint Mubarak
Inspired by the pre-Islamic Mesopotamian style of architecture of terraced compounds, this mosque is a dusty suburb of block apartments including schools, hospitals, cafes, and laudaries. The dome of this mosque stands apart from the definition of the ideal dome, commingling heritage and modernity at one place with its dome swirling up in the conical one. The light coming through the windows to illuminate the praying place, is a peaceful experience you must take in whenever you plan a trip to Abu Dhabi.
Suggested Read: Mosques in Dubai